Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1041094 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
He was d one who sent evrythin to sheffied for me so dey r to return it bk to him wit d address he gave dem .so I dnt know which appeal his to do maybe online or paper so we can start gathering All new docs togeda and den he can den send and sort it .its so devastatin dt appeal takes like 6months though ,aftr dt wen dey ask u to send ur passport ,it cud take another one or two months ..God
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
damyoyepitan: He was d one who sent evrythin to sheffied for me so dey r to return it bk to him wit d address he gave dem .so I dnt know which appeal his to do maybe online or paper so we can start gathering All new docs togeda and den he can den send and sort it .its so devastatin dt appeal takes like 6months though ,aftr dt wen dey ask u to send ur passport ,it cud take another one or two months ..God

I know, one thing we can be sure of with this process is that it will take time but as long as you submit strong documents to support your case you can be confident of a good result. Aim to get the appeal submitted within the next week. Stay prayerful my dear.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ebeano49(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2013
@ damyoyepitan. Sorry to hear about your refusal. All you can do now is to appeal or submit a fresh application or both. Do as Girlfio has advised and you'll be fine.

Online appeal is way faster and reduces the risk of your application being belayed by manual payment processing or even being lost all together.I appealed online and it was supper quick. This is what you need to do if you want to apply online:

1) Gather all support documents you have in Nigeria and send them, along with the notice of refusal letter, to your sponsor in UK. My wife sent me her's via DHL and it got to me the next day.

2) Your sponsor should log into this site and fill out the online form https://immigrationappealsonline.justice.gov.uk/IACFees. He'd be asked to pay online and after paying, there's an acknowledgement letter he'd have to print which has your application reference on it.

3) He'd then post all your support documents to the appeal office. The refrence page printed from the website should be on top of your documents to enable AIT to easily locate your online records. I will suggest he use Royal Mail's signed delivery service so that it will be delivered before 1pm the next day and he can track it and know time of delivery.

Goodluck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thank u ebeano..wil do just dat
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
girlfio

Might be worth you sending an email as well, they do respond quite quickly. I've never waited more than 2 days for a response.

Hi I mail them twice still no response
Is that take time 12 week to get any news
Or they will overtun or is gon'n in hearing
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
girlfio:

Might be worth you sending an email as well, they do respond quite quickly. I've never waited more than 2 days for a response.

Hi I mail them twice still no responseIs that take time 12 week to get any news Or they will overtun or is gon'n in hearing
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by halle26: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
I would like to share our story.

I want to thank God first for what he has done, this year I would say has been the most stressful and depressing year of my Life so far but I thank God all that has changed. Before I tell you my story I also want to thank Justwise and everyone that has contributed to this forum one way or the other, this was what kept me going at some point. I would confess that sometimes I read this forum more than my Bible (I WAS DEPRESSED). I have been a silent follower of this forum since April this year.
This is my story………… I dated my husband for almost 7 years before we decided to get married earlier this year……. And I have never had any problems with travelling in my life so I really did not know much about visas because I never applied for one in my life.

My husband overstayed on his UK visiting visa and we knew the only way for him to settle in the UK is for us to go back to Nigeria to get married which we did earlier this year after dating for almost 7 years. We applied for settlement visa mid April this year after 2 months wait he was refused on the grounds that I(the sponsor) did not demonstrate how I hold a British passport since I was not born in the UK and secondly he was denied on the basis that I did not provide a letter from my Landlord stating that it was okay for him to live with me in the property.

My mum was born in the UK and holds a British passport which under the law is transferable to me, I wasn’t aware that I needed to proof anything as such, since they issued the British passport to me before I was 16 I believe they should have those documentations on file. As per the letter from the landlord I told my lawyer I wanted it included but he insisted it wasn’t necessary and that it was not one of the requirements. (I wish I listened to my guts and included it)

I was so angry and frustrated at that point I just started crying, I was stressed and depressed. I did not know what to do or where to start from and so I joined the forum in June and sent a message to Justwise to get his opinion on how to appeal and what I could do and within minutes he replied me (even though he did not know me he still gave me audience, you hardly find people like that, I also sent a message to some else on this forum name withheld but up to date the person has not responded) thank you Justwise.

After my husband’s visa was denied I went to see another immigration lawyer who told me it will cost me money but I did not allow her represent us because she was not optimist that the decision could be overturned. Anyway I went back to my initial lawyer who apologized but insisted that my case was not hard and that he will appeal it, he also assured me that 99% of his cases get overturned and never goes to court, for some reason I believed him and told him to represent us (he’s been an immigration lawyer for more than 22 years). So I went to see him and gave the documents he needed to tackle the ECO’s denial. Middle of July the lawyer sent the appeal by post to the Tribunal and also a copy to the home office for reconsideration (I DID NOT KNOW WE COULD DO THAT). Hold and behold 8 working days after he sent our appeal bundle, this is not a cliche, my husband was on his way back from church that afternoon when an email dropped in stating his appeal was received in Sheffield and the decision has been made to overturned the ECO’s initial decision, it was unbelievable I had to check the email about 20 times to make sure no one was messing about with us, it was a miracle, it was like magic as in I have not even paid the 140 pounds for the appeal, I was waiting for AIT to send me a link on how to make the payment. My husband was told to use an international courier to send his passport to Sheffield for his visa to be issued. That day I cried like a baby because that was the only emotion I could express at that moment in time and everything changed for us. My husband has since collected his passport back.

I want to wish everyone waiting for their appeal to be strong and prayerful. The Almighty that did ours will do yours IJN (Amen).

Justwise you are doing a great job here, may God bless you abundantly Amen

I came across a link I would like to share, I hope it helps. The timeline for us was 4 months altogether including reconsideration/appeal.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/modernised/cross-cut/reconsiderations/reconsiderations?view=Binary

Thank God we can finally go for our honeymoon.

Stay Blessed everyone.

6 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
@halle26

This is great news, I love it when God works out a miracle, have a great honeymoon you guys smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
leeon2011:

Hi I mail them twice still no responseIs that take time 12 week to get any news Or they will overtun or is gon'n in hearing

Not sure why they are not getting back to you. When I email the Sheffield office [visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk] I get an automatic email return that states that they aim to respond to all emails within 2 days. Try re-sending your email again and note that you haven't had a response to your last update request. A while back Johnwray mentioned that they tend to forward cases on for ECM review during the 14th week, so its possible you could hear from them soon.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
@halle26:
Congratulations! I am really happy for you guys ... This is an encouraging news ... stay blessed. And for us that are still waiting for decision(s) I pray God's help and answers to our prayers as well.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ halle26

A very big congrats,very happy for Ur family.
It is a Blessed visa insha Allah.
pls,do remember we guys still in the house in ur prayers.

Takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by matojusto: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
@halle26, i say a big congrat!!!! To u pple,God who did it for u,will also do ours in jesus name. I believe we will all laugh last.stay blessed.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shalon: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello guys,I want to share my experience .i was refused renewal based on the following refusal note given to me
You wish to visit for 10days and I am aware that you were previously granted a visit visa.With that application you stated that you intend to spend 7 days and provided hotel reservation but end up spending 1 month.You provided no evidence or any details as to why you stayed longer or how you maintained your self during the extended visit. Furthermore checks by our office revealed that you made hotel reservation using false credit card details(which was a pure lie cos I used my Gtb bank card to reserve it and I subsequently cancelled the reservation cos I could nt travel at the stated period.

In view of the above,I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor.I therefore refused your application .Your right of appeal is limited to the ground blab blab .
I have to say that I am a widely travelled individual with good business here.Been to us,canada,schegen many times,even have a valid 1 year schegen and us visa..

It all happened in late December and I never bothered to write or reapply cos I see them as being unnecessarily racist and just want to be exploiting money from applicants though I didn't apply for two years cos I don't see the justification for paying 73 k as visa fee while us is just 26k and Germany is 12800 for a year visa.
Please I want to know if my case over the false credit card attract 10 years ban because I never used a false credit card cos all I did was to reserve room not to make payment.please advise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Halle..that's quite encouraging .I will key in more faith and send to the tribunal and to the home office in sheffield as well for reconsideration. I hope it works for the rest of us out here.God indeed answers prayers ,am glad my refusal came out one month aftr I applied and didn't hv to wait for the 3months again bfore getting the hypertension news .I wil start all d processes today and pray for a speedy and positive outcome ..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2013
shalon: Hello guys,I want to share my experience .i was refused renewal based on the following refusal note given to me
You wish to visit for 10days and I am aware that you were previously granted a visit visa.With that application you stated that you intend to spend 7 days and provided hotel reservation but end up spending 1 month.You provided no evidence or any details as to why you stayed longer or how you maintained your self during the extended visit. Furthermore checks by our office revealed that you made hotel reservation using false credit card details(which was a pure lie cos I used my Gtb bank card to reserve it and I subsequently cancelled the reservation cos I could nt travel at the stated period.

In view of the above,I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor.I therefore refused your application .Your right of appeal is limited to the ground blab blab .
I have to say that I am a widely travelled individual with good business here.Been to us,canada,schegen many times,even have a valid 1 year schegen and us visa..

It all happened in late December and I never bothered to write or reapply cos I see them as being unnecessarily racist and just want to be exploiting money from applicants though I didn't apply for two years cos I don't see the justification for paying 73 k as visa fee while us is just 26k and Germany is 12800 for a year visa.
Please I want to know if my case over the false credit card attract 10 years ban because I never used a false credit card cos all I did was to reserve room not to make payment.please advise.

@Shalon:

I will suggest you re-post here - https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/141 for you to get a better response as you are in a wrong forum
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by veeanyi: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
@halle26 congratulations dear...God does work in a mysterious way...really happy for your family...and i also pray that those awaiting there appeal shall be successful IN JESUS NAME..AMEN..The Lord that did for us must surely answer our forum mates..good luck to all smiley wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsF: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ johnwise
@ johnwray you guys r doing a fab job!!
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and I just decided to share my horrible experience so far. I initially applied for a spousal visa in february 2013 and got refused in may 2013. My hubby is self employed, I was refused based on the fact that my hubby's pay slips dint tally with his bank statements and the letter of employment from his employer dint say whether his employment was continuous and finally we don't submit my hubby's TT600. Based on several lawyers advised we reapplied. Now I know we should hv appealed. I reapplied again on the 30/05/2013 and was refused on 19/08/2013. This time the reason was that when I went to have my baby in the Uk in October 2012 i have not paid my NHS bill. This was surprising becos after my discharge I chased the NHS for my bill but wee were told that they wud send it via post after several calls and no bill I lft the UK in December and put in the first application in February. I was so shocked cos the first refusal dint mention the outstanding debt. The ECO even stated the exact amount. This was the first time we were made aware of it. Immediately we called the NHS and we were stil told that the cant even find my name or that of my son in their computer, my hubby went down there and meant their financial manager who he showed the refusal noticed she then told him she would contact him in a few days. We were called and the bill was paid. NHS then issued us an apology letter, but my hubby insisted that they should send a copy to Sheffield themselves and also email them sending them a copy of the refusal notice, the receipt and the the apology letter. Our lawyer advised us that without a letter from the NHS our appeal will fail and she even said NHS would never accept blame for such a thing( she was so shocked when we emailed her a copy ) but my hubby dint gve them the chance to refuse. We just sent in
The appeal wt the letters and the receipt. The lawyer also advised us to reapply again. This would be the 3rd time this year I really dunno what they will come up with again?
@halle26 you are truly blessed. My question now is do I have a chance at the appeal or I shud just reapply??.?.

@ Halle26 you are truly blessed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
halle26: I would like to share our story.

I want to thank God first for what he has done, this year I would say has been the most stressful and depressing year of my Life so far but I thank God all that has changed. Before I tell you my story I also want to thank Justwise and everyone that has contributed to this forum one way or the other, this was what kept me going at some point. I would confess that sometimes I read this forum more than my Bible (I WAS DEPRESSED). I have been a silent follower of this forum since April this year.
This is my story………… I dated my husband for almost 7 years before we decided to get married earlier this year……. And I have never had any problems with travelling in my life so I really did not know much about visas because I never applied for one in my life.

My husband overstayed on his UK visiting visa and we knew the only way for him to settle in the UK is for us to go back to Nigeria to get married which we did earlier this year after dating for almost 7 years. We applied for settlement visa mid April this year after 2 months wait he was refused on the grounds that I(the sponsor) did not demonstrate how I hold a British passport since I was not born in the UK and secondly he was denied on the basis that I did not provide a letter from my Landlord stating that it was okay for him to live with me in the property.

My mum was born in the UK and holds a British passport which under the law is transferable to me, I wasn’t aware that I needed to proof anything as such, since they issued the British passport to me before I was 16 I believe they should have those documentations on file. As per the letter from the landlord I told my lawyer I wanted it included but he insisted it wasn’t necessary and that it was not one of the requirements. (I wish I listened to my guts and included it)

I was so angry and frustrated at that point I just started crying, I was stressed and depressed. I did not know what to do or where to start from and so I joined the forum in June and sent a message to Justwise to get his opinion on how to appeal and what I could do and within minutes he replied me (even though he did not know me he still gave me audience, you hardly find people like that, I also sent a message to some else on this forum name withheld but up to date the person has not responded) thank you Justwise.

After my husband’s visa was denied I went to see another immigration lawyer who told me it will cost me money but I did not allow her represent us because she was not optimist that the decision could be overturned. Anyway I went back to my initial lawyer who apologized but insisted that my case was not hard and that he will appeal it, he also assured me that 99% of his cases get overturned and never goes to court, for some reason I believed him and told him to represent us (he’s been an immigration lawyer for more than 22 years). So I went to see him and gave the documents he needed to tackle the ECO’s denial. Middle of July the lawyer sent the appeal by post to the Tribunal and also a copy to the home office for reconsideration (I DID NOT KNOW WE COULD DO THAT). Hold and behold 8 working days after he sent our appeal bundle, this is not a cliche, my husband was on his way back from church that afternoon when an email dropped in stating his appeal was received in Sheffield and the decision has been made to overturned the ECO’s initial decision, it was unbelievable I had to check the email about 20 times to make sure no one was messing about with us, it was a miracle, it was like magic as in I have not even paid the 140 pounds for the appeal, I was waiting for AIT to send me a link on how to make the payment. My husband was told to use an international courier to send his passport to Sheffield for his visa to be issued. That day I cried like a baby because that was the only emotion I could express at that moment in time and everything changed for us. My husband has since collected his passport back.

I want to wish everyone waiting for their appeal to be strong and prayerful. The Almighty that did ours will do yours IJN (Amen).

Justwise you are doing a great job here, may God bless you abundantly Amen

I came across a link I would like to share, I hope it helps. The timeline for us was 4 months altogether including reconsideration/appeal.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/modernised/cross-cut/reconsiderations/reconsiderations?view=Binary

Thank God we can finally go for our honeymoon.

Stay Blessed everyone.

I'm really really happy for you, happy to read this piece from you, it will really help many people here.

Congratulations again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs F: @ johnwise
@ johnwray you guys r doing a fab job!!
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and I just decided to share my horrible experience so far. I initially applied for a spousal visa in february 2013 and got refused in may 2013. My hubby is self employed, I was refused based on the fact that my hubby's pay slips dint tally with his bank statements and the letter of employment from his employer dint say whether his employment was continuous and finally we don't submit my hubby's TT600. Based on several lawyers advised we reapplied. Now I know we should hv appealed. I reapplied again on the 30/05/2013 and was refused on 19/08/2013. This time the reason was that when I went to have my baby in the Uk in October 2012 i have not paid my NHS bill. This was surprising becos after my discharge I chased the NHS for my bill but wee were told that they wud send it via post after several calls and no bill I lft the UK in December and put in the first application in February. I was so shocked cos the first refusal dint mention the outstanding debt. The ECO even stated the exact amount. This was the first time we were made aware of it. Immediately we called the NHS and we were stil told that the cant even find my name or that of my son in their computer, my hubby went down there and meant their financial manager who he showed the refusal noticed she then told him she would contact him in a few days. We were called and the bill was paid. NHS then issued us an apology letter, but my hubby insisted that they should send a copy to Sheffield themselves and also email them sending them a copy of the refusal notice, the receipt and the the apology letter. Our lawyer advised us that without a letter from the NHS our appeal will fail and she even said NHS would never accept blame for such a thing( she was so shocked when we emailed her a copy ) but my hubby dint gve them the chance to refuse. We just sent in
The appeal wt the letters and the receipt. The lawyer also advised us to reapply again. This would be the 3rd time this year I really dunno what they will come up with again?
@halle26 you are truly blessed. My question now is do I have a chance at the appeal or I shud just reapply??.?.

@ Halle26 you are truly blessed

Did you people sort out the payslip and employment issue?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsF: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
@justwise that was sorted! Cos it wasn't mentioned in the 2nd refusal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsF: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jenni1108: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please justwise and others I think I’m just recovering from a heart attack right now – just called the tribunal who gave me a worse case situation of next summer for a hearing date if the UKBA do not overturn their decision – please what can I do to find out what is going on – my husband’s appeal bundle is in Sheffield (that’s what they just told me). I don’t think my sanity and mental health can take anymore of this – sorry if I sound dramatic but it has reached that point. I now don’t even have leave left due to taking time off to go to nigeria due to visiting lawyers, MP office prepare appeal pack and other issues this year.

If anyone can help then it would be appreciated as I am trying hard not to cry while typing this in an open plan office
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
jenni1108: Please justwise and others I think I’m just recovering from a heart attack right now – just called the tribunal who gave me a worse case situation of next summer for a hearing date if the UKBA do not overturn their decision – please what can I do to find out what is going on – my husband’s appeal bundle is in Sheffield (that’s what they just told me). I don’t think my sanity and mental health can take anymore of this – sorry if I sound dramatic but it has reached that point. I now don’t even have leave left due to taking time off to go to nigeria due to visiting lawyers, MP office prepare appeal pack and other issues this year.

If anyone can help then it would be appreciated as I am trying hard not to cry while typing this in an open plan office

Please calm down, i can understand how frustrating this is but you need to pull yourself together for your sake and that of people around you. If money is not the issue i would have advised you to reapply since you can do both at the same time.

You have read testimonies of many people here, your case could be over-turned before it goes to the tribunal.

What did your MP say?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs F: @just wise just found this link as regards NHS payment
http://www.ilpa.org.uk/data/resources/14137/12.01-General-Grounds-for-Refusal-NHS-Charges.pdf
Thanks for this link. Very very useful.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs F: @justwise that was sorted! Cos it wasn't mentioned in the 2nd refusal.

Ok cool, that sounds good, i doubt if you will be refused this time around.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
jenni1108: Please justwise and others I think I’m just recovering from a heart attack right now – just called the tribunal who gave me a worse case situation of next summer for a hearing date if the UKBA do not overturn their decision – please what can I do to find out what is going on – my husband’s appeal bundle is in Sheffield (that’s what they just told me). I don’t think my sanity and mental health can take anymore of this – sorry if I sound dramatic but it has reached that point. I now don’t even have leave left due to taking time off to go to nigeria due to visiting lawyers, MP office prepare appeal pack and other issues this year.

I understand your pain but there is no point calling the Tribunal office at this stage, the only information they can give you is general and not based on your case and they will always give you the worst case scenario. Until you hear otherwise, believe that that the ECM will overturn the refusal. The only way to make it through this whole thing is to wait well. Every 2/3 weeks send an email to Sheffield to find out if the review of your case has been scheduled and before you know it you will have the outcome you've been seeking.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsF: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ justwise the lawyer advised us to reapply again shud we do this or just wait for the appeal? And wats the likelihood that the decision would be overturned with the NHS letter and the receipt?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs F: @ justwise the lawyer advised us to reapply again shud we do this or just wait for the appeal? And wats the likelihood that the decision would be overturned with the NHS letter and the receipt?

If you don't mind paying for it, you can do both at the same time, that way, should the worst happen you can still return to the appeal. Its important to remember that once your case has been refused, they are likely to scrutinise your application even the more so having the appeal running at the same time will give you that fall back should you need it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs F: @ justwise the lawyer advised us to reapply again shud we do this or just wait for the appeal? And wats the likelihood that the decision would be overturned with the NHS letter and the receipt?

girlfio:

If you don't mind paying for it, you can do both at the same time, that way, should the worst happen you can still return to the appeal. Its important to remember that once your case has been refused, they are likely to scrutinise your application even the more so having the appeal running at the same time will give you that fall back should you need it.

@Mrs F ^^^ that is perfect answer for you there.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsF: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ girlfio
@ justwise thanks guys.
Will do dat next week.. Fingers crossed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by loomjet: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello forum mates! I got my ack letter today and the ECM to respond by 31st of dec! Am thinking of sending a reconsideration letter to sheildfield while my appeal is it on! Just want to know if I can do that! Thanks all!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi girlflo ,pls wat info do I neEd to send to my husband so he can do the online appeal and fill it on my behalf.pls I need a sample of reconsideration letter as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.