Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035724 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Priorygroup: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Riribliss post=71379321]Hi All!
My spouse has been asked to bring his passport and that of our baby to the office in Lagos for the visa, after the success of his administrative review. Please does he have to take the baby to Lagos as well or he goes alone with both passports. because we don’t live in Lagos.
@Bestbian and anyone please help answer.[/quote
That you guys take your passports to the application centre or British embassy?
If it is application centre, no need taking your baby with you.
There UKVIS should send you the list of what to take to the application centre, if is it application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Riribliss: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Priorygroup post=71380926][/quote]
Yes it’s the application centre
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sholeola23: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am tired of all this waiting. How do we chase FTT judge to hurry up. This stress is getting to me. Am just tired of it all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oxygyne(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sholeola23:
I am tired of all this waiting. How do we chase FTT judge to hurry up. This stress is getting to me. Am just tired of it all.

Be patient my friend...very soon!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sholeola23: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
oxygyne:

Be patient my friend...very soon!!!

I found the judge on Facebook. Am soo tempted to msg her. Just frustrated day in day out. I should have just stay in the UK and fight it out there.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oxygyne(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholeola23:

I found the judge on Facebook. Am soo tempted to msg her. Just frustrated day in day out. I should have just stay in the UK and fight it out there.

wao wao!!
Don't do that mehn, thats some stalkerish sh**.

Be patient, almost there!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Priorygroup: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholeola23:
No need taking your baby then. Within 15mins to 2mins you are done.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Priorygroup: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholeola23:

No try am ooh.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholeola23:

The moment the devil pushes you to send that messsge, be very prepared for very very very severe consequences........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholeola23:

If it was possible to fight it, you would have waited.....

You are almost at the end of marathon, y use small fart spoil yansh?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Launna29: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
[/b]

If it was possible to fight it, you would have waited.....

You are almost at the end of marathon, y use small fart spoil yansh?

We got a yes today!!! I am grateful to everyone who answered my questions on here. God bless you all. My son and I got our visas this morning. Bio was on the 26th of June.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Launna29:

We got a yes today!!! I am grateful to everyone who answered my questions on here. God bless you all. My son and I got our visas this morning. Bio was on the 26th of June.

I never expected you to get a No. You done your research very well......... You just need 1000MG of patience antibiotics, 1 tablet, 5 times a day ........

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Priorygroup: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Launna29:

Please can we have your timeline plsssssssssss.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Launna29: 1:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Priorygroup:

Please can we have your timeline plsssssssssss.

12th of June- Standard Online Application
26th of June- Biometrics
14th of July- Email from Ho our applications are assigned to an ECO same day got an email to pay IHS for my son.
19th of September- which was 60WD i called HO and they said a decision has been made.
24th of September- Got an email to come pick up our passports.
25th of September- Passports picked with our visa in it. No enquiry calls, Nothing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dydaa: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys. Good day all. plz i need help. it was written no laminate doc. My original UK masters certificate was laminated for safe keeping. what do u advice i do plz?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Dydaa:
Hi guys. Good day all. plz i need help. it was written no laminate doc. My original UK masters certificate was laminated for safe keeping. what do u advice i do plz?

Make enquiries about getting a duplicate copy ......

NB : When submitting, transcripts + certificate are complimentary friends........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by derbylicious: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the federal marriage registry Abuja, they are insisting in collecting money for the “clearance” that doesn’t exist....
Is the marriage certificate from AMAC recognized by the UK embassy?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Extremebeau: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
derbylicious:
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the federal marriage registry Abuja, they are insisting in collecting money for the “clearance” that doesn’t exist....
Is the marriage certificate from AMAC recognized by the UK embassy?

That is where i got mine it is recognised i used it for my application.....but i didnt pay more than 10k...5k to register and 5k on the day of the wedding....nothing else
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ricki: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Ever heard of an app called freeprints?
Do you have backup history of chats?
Let's assume you don't, what about your husband’s chat history?

how long did it took to procure ur daughters britico pali

was it in naija or abload
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ricki: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
hmmmm
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ricki: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
dydaa:

New here. ive gone thru d thread but mehn jst 100pages bckwards and eye dey turn me. But i thnk iv got ans to some of my questions already.

Ok! so hubby and eye did our registry in april i thnk. he is a british citizen. we have a daughter who is 18months who was born in the United states but we applied for her British passport early this yr in Feb and we have that too. So naija don tire me oo, we plan to join him soon. We had to wait for the 6 months pay slip which wil b complete by d end of d month and yr it equates to 18600 at d end of d yr. He has all d tenancy agreement documents we used for our daughter passport application. i work for the government here and can include my payslips. I did my masters in d UK so dnt nid d NARIC cert or ielts! i thnk im almost ready to go. my P now is communication log oooo. we dont do facebook or bbm. jst watsapp and i change fones constantly and end chats too once my fone starts to hang. so dont hv chats that go wayyy back. we have some pictures from our trad, our registry, during my dotas birth he was der too and her 1st bday which we also celebrated in d US early ds yr. do i really hv any think to b scared of? lastly plz how do i print out the pictures? picture cards or on plain paper? plz i nid help wt these and any other info needed. tnx

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ricki: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dydaa:
Hi everyone!

my PROBLEM now is communication log oooo. we dont do facebook or bbm. jst watsapp and i change fones constantly and end chats too once my fone starts to hang. so dont hv chats that go wayyy back. we have some pictures from our trad, our registry, during my dotas birth he was der too and her 1st bday which we also celebrated in d US early ds yr. do i really hv any think to b scared of? lastly plz how do i print out the pictures? picture cards or on plain paper? plz i nid help wt these and any other info needed. tnx

same thing with ours too..... i wrote/explained that whatsapp is only wat we use due to cost and easiness. bingo

You dont need much worry...... just do six month record month by month. i will paste sample of my watsapp log for you later.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pacmandude: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2018
justwise:

Hello Justwise, Oxygyne, Lexusgs430 and all others in the house. I want to say a big thank you to y'all for all the advises and knocks given (lol). We succeeded in getting the UK Visa finally.

Applied again second time on 30th July 2018 using priority (after waiting for three months for first visa application which was refused and six months for tribunal to give me reply for appeal for the first refusal, which was still on).
Biometrics done 6th August 2018.
Called Home office UK 10th September 2018 was told decision was taken.
Emailed to collect passport 13th September 2018.
Passport collected from TLS 14th September 2018.
Emailed and sent by post to tribunal to cancel the appeal for the first refused visa 18th September 2018.
Got a reply accepting my email 19th September 2018.
Ported into the UK on 24th September 2018.

All is well now my family and I are happily now in the UK.
Once again I sincerely appreciate. Take care.

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Pacmandude:

Hello Justwise, Oxygyne, Lexusgs430 and all others in the house. I want to say a big thank you to y'all for all the advises and knocks given (lol). We succeeded in getting the UK Visa finally.

Applied again second time on 30th July 2018 using priority (after waiting for three months for first visa application which was refused and six months for tribunal to give me reply for appeal for the first refusal, which was still on).
Emailed and sent by post to tribunal to cancel the appeal for the first refused visa 18th September 2018.

Congratulations.........

Extend concurrent applications in all ramifications, has a NONO ( in my hausa voice )...........

NB: Remember to pay our tithe & offering...... For all the wahala you gave us .......... 120% tithe payable....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Gdmornin, please i need help about an ireland spouse appeal. Couldnt find the thread for ireland. I submitted an application but it was refused that i didnt prove my family relationship with my EU spouse. Though i included my marriage certificate but they said it wasnt certified and ascertained by relevant authorities.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dydaa: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Na ree abload. Lol. 6wks. Applied from naij. Lagos

was it in naija or abload[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dydaa: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Oh bless! Tnx dear. B waiting...

same thing with ours too..... i wrote/explained that whatsapp is only wat we use due to cost and easiness. bingo

You dont need much worry...... just do six month record month by month. i will paste sample of my watsapp log for you later.[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dydaa: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2018
My transcript wasnt laminated just d certificate. Both original. Duplicate from the school? Dey r saying dey dont knw how long its going to take...
Lexusgs430:

Make enquiries about getting a duplicate copy ......

NB : When submitting, transcripts + certificate are complimentary friends........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Riribliss: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Priorygroup:

No need taking your baby then. Within 15mins to 2mins you are done.

Thank you very much.
My husband will go to the Ikeja centre tomorrow.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dydaa: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol. Na real abload. 6wks from naij. Lagos
ricki:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dydaa: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Oh bless. B waiting...
ricki:

You dont need much worry...... just do six month record month by month. i will paste sample of my watsapp log for you later.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Pacmandude:

Congratulations! Unpleasant experience but happy ending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.