Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038037 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Who is Erfan Chy?
He is a member of EEA forum on Facebook. I posted the question there and he responded .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Monmarri:

He is a member of EEA forum on Facebook. I posted the question there and he responded .

If I tell you I dealt with a similar case 2 months ago..... Same situation and applicant is already in the UK.....

So it's now Facebook vs Nairaland.......... Your choice......

You know what happens to Christians that seek miracles from all churches...... Today they are in RCCG, tomorrow celestial Church of christ, Monday, mountain on fire, Tuesday deeper life, Wednesday seventh day, Thursday winners Chapel, Friday KICC, Saturday catholic Church, then on Sunday, they visit a mosque............

What eventually happens........ They either end up confusing God, or themselves.......... cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If I tell you I dealt with a similar case 2 months ago..... Same situation and applicant is already in the UK.....

So it's now Facebook vs Nairaland.......... Your choice......

You know what happens to Christians that seek miracles from all churches...... Today they are in RCCG, tomorrow celestial Church of christ, Monday, mountain on fire, Tuesday deeper life, Wednesday seventh day, Thursday winners Chapel, Friday KICC, Saturday catholic Church, then on Sunday, they visit a mosque............

What eventually happens........ They either end up confusing God, or themselves.......... cheesy

Lol! Lmao. U too funny bros. Please I need y assistance. Leave Facebook verses Nairaland. Na Nairaland I trust. Please how was the person situation? Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Monmarri:

Lol! Lmao. U too funny bros. Please I need y assistance. Leave Facebook verses Nairaland. Na Nairaland I trust. Please how was the person situation? Thank you

Got married to French citizen, lived in France....... Divorced, relocated to the UK, went to Nigeria married a fresh wife and applied.........

Are you now divorced? Decree Absolute insitu?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 5:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Got married to French citizen, lived in France....... Divorced, relocated to the UK, went to Nigeria married a fresh wife and applied.........

Are you now divorced? Decree Absolute insitu?

Actually not me , is my family friend. He got married in Germany, relocated to the UK with his oyibo wife, then after some years, he divorced and got his degree absolute and applied to remain in the UK on his own under retain right of residence . He showed me his passport which have 5years as EEA family member, but around last year April he applied for this EU new settlement status and was given indenfite leave to remain. Last year October he came to Nigeria to remarry a Nigeria wife. Now he wants to apply to bring in his wife to the UK but confused on the application to go for, either EU route or UK . But note that he doesn't have German passport, only Nigeria passport for now with indenfite leave. Kindly advise please. Thank you

For your client u mentioned, I am sure the guy have a France passport that was why it was easy for him to apply through EU route

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Monmarri:

Actually not me , is my family friend. He got married in Germany, relocated to the UK with his oyibo wife, then after some years, he divorced and got his degree absolute and applied to remain in the UK on his own under retain right of residence . He showed me his passport which have 5years as EEA family member, but around last year April he applied for this EU new settlement status and was given indenfite leave to remain. Last year October he came to Nigeria to remarry a Nigeria wife. Now he wants to apply to bring in his wife to the UK but confused on the application to go for, either EU route or UK . But note that he doesn't have German passport, only Nigeria passport for now with indenfite leave. Kindly advise please. Thank you

For your client u mentioned, I am sure the guy have a France passport that was why it was easy for him to apply through EU route

Get your friend to ask questions directly........ Abi hin dey shy............. cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Get your friend to ask questions directly........ Abi hin dey shy............. cheesy

He is asking the question kindly assist pls.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Pls Lexusgs kindly assist us. My family friend is here in Nigeria and he ask me to assist him use my account. Please kindly assist and let us know what to do on time.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Monmarri:

Pls Lexusgs kindly assist us. My family friend is here in Nigeria and he ask me to assist him use my account. Please kindly assist and let us know what to do on time.

Passport or card, EU legislation is universal and accords same protection.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Passport or card, EU legislation is universal and accords same protection.......

Please I don't understand. Kindly explain for better understanding. Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
justwise:

Import it, you or your husband can do that and it’s very easy to do.

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=MamaEEE post=84611744][/quote]

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Monmarri:

Any one is acceptable provided it shows date and time and year. Some people have used screen shot and visa was approved why some did export it was still successful. Export is faster BC you send everything to your email box and when u receive it then u download it and copy and paste it on Microsoft word and convert it to pdf later. But one thing with exporting is that the pages are more. For screen shot, u can pick four chat in a week and paste on Microsoft, in each month u can paste 16 screen shot.

The export is very easy . Follow the attached. u can do it.

Wow... Thank you very much
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gdday house.
Please i need assistance on my application.

I submitted last month but i forgot to take my original Tb and english test certificate with me. Though i have the copies submitted along with my supporting documents..

I posted the supporting documents through Dhl from nigeria to the assisted scanning hub in Uk. I havn't received an email if my document was received but i tracked it online and saw it was delivered and signed by someone there.
I only received an email that was application is with the decision officer.

Please, is there anything that can be done for the errors i made?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chukxy: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Hello guys,

Please can someone clarify the document submission for me. At the moment my wife has some documents in Nigeria, while I have some here in UK. I just wondering is it the case she post the documents she has to me and I subsequently submit all documents to the designated centre here in UK?

Please how does it work?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babs612000(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
chukxy:
Hello guys,

Please can someone clarify the document submission for me. At the moment my wife has some documents in Nigeria, while I have some here in UK. I just wondering is it the case she post the documents she has to me and I subsequently submit all documents to the designated centre here in UK?

Please how does it work?

Your wife is applying for visa if l am right.
You should send all documents to her and she will take it to the UK office in Nigeria.
You don't have anything to do in UK home office.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chukxy: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Babs612000:

You should send all documents to her and she will take it to the UK office in Nigeria.
@ Babs612000 thanks for your response.
However the confusion is @NuNu08 is applying from Nigeria at some point during her application she sent her documents to UK.

Anyway, I will research more about it to be sure.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Babs612000:

This is false, the wife needs to send all the documents to him in the UK then he will add his documents and send to Sheffield
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
chukxy:
Hello guys,

Please how does it work?

Your wife needs to send you her documents..which is probably her educational qualification and the TB certificate then you will add all your documents and send to Sheffield registered, you need to add one self addressed envelop because they will return your documents with it
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
NuNu08:
Gdday house.
Please i need assistance on my application.

I submitted last month but i forgot to take my original Tb and english test certificate with me. Though i have the copies submitted along with my supporting documents..

I posted the supporting documents through Dhl from nigeria to the assisted scanning hub in Uk. I havn't received an email if my document was received but i tracked it online and saw it was delivered and signed by someone there.
I only received an email that was application is with the decision officer.

Please, is there anything that can be done for the errors i made?

Which address did you send the document in the UK?

Regarding acknowledgment from UKBA they are terrible at that, you may not get the acknowledgement from them for weeks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chukxy: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
justwise:

Your wife needs to send you her documents..which is probably her educational qualification and the TB certificate then you will add all your documents and send to Sheffield registered, you need to add one self addressed envelop because they will return your documents with it

Many thanks Justwise. I really appreciate.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Anazp: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
MamaEEE:

Oh my God thank you Jesus... A big congratulations to you. I am so so so happy . Inshort I danced a little reading your message...
God happy happy happy for u
good day sir. Please can my partner who is a UK citizen sponsor me on a spouse visa when he lives here in Nigeria? Thank you sir
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Anazp: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:

1 - No......

2 - 6 months payslip + 6 months bank statement is a MUST

3 - You don't have to meet any requirements.... Just wait for 6/7 months documents maturity to elapse....

4 - Does she have a tenancy agreement? How many bedrooms in the house? Is landlord happy to give her letter of authorization? To be on the safe side, property inspection report gives you added security.....

5 - How can you apply from the UK, when you presently reside in Nigeria?.....? Can you be using a phone in Nigeria and charging from the UK........ grin

NB: What is her residential status in the UK ? What sort of passport or visa does she have?.....
good day sir. Please can my partner who is a UK citizensponsor my spouse visa when he lives in nigeria we both intend to go back to live in the UK together
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello beautiful people,

Please quick question on behalf of someone..

Can a UK citizen living n working sponsor her husband even though she is on a Fixed term contract that ends March 2020? She is hustling to get another job though but they want to put in the spousal visa application this January 2020..

Is it risky? we all know d sponsor must earn 18,600 which she does.. she earns about 50k but ends March 2020..

Please any quick responses will be appreciated so they dont burn money..

Abeg.. thanks ooo
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:
good day sir. Please can my partner who is a UK citizensponsor my spouse visa when he lives in nigeria we both intend to go back to live in the UK together

Your husband is a UK citizen, presently residing in Nigeria? And wants to sponsor your spousal visa?

Does he have a house in the UK? Does he have about £65,000 in savings?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Anazp: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Your husband is a UK citizen, presently residing in Nigeria? And wants to sponsor your spousal visa?

Does he have a house in the UK? Does he have about £65,000 in savings?
65k in savings? No. I thought if he had a job offer of over 20k that's fine?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
profemebee:
Hello beautiful people,

Please quick question on behalf of someone..

Can a UK citizen living n working sponsor her husband even though she is on a Fixed term contract that ends March 2020? She is hustling to get another job though but they want to put in the spousal visa application this January 2020..

Is it risky? we all know d sponsor must earn 18,600 which she does.. she earns about 50k but ends March 2020..

Please any quick responses will be appreciated so they dont burn money..

Abeg.. thanks ooo

Does she pass other application requirements? Are they applying via priority?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:

House question nko?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:

On tier 2 or spousal visa?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
justwise:

Which address did you send the document in the UK?

Regarding acknowledgment from UKBA they are terrible at that, you may not get the acknowledgement from them for weeks.

Tls contact Uk settlement scanning Hub
Exhibition house,suite 18, ground floor
Addison bridge pl,London w14 8xp

That was the address i was given from the application center in ikeja to send the documents too..
I sent since 11th of dec and i have a confirmation it was received and signed for through Dhl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
NuNu08:

Tls contact Uk settlement scanning Hub
Exhibition house,suite 18, ground floor
Addison bridge pl,London w14 8xp

That was the address i was given from the application center in ikeja to send the documents too..
I sent since 11th of dec and i have a confirmation it was received and signed for through Dhl

Ok, i think they have changed address because it used to be Sheffield.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by imback(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.