Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1039074 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 5:46am On Nov 01, 2019
justwise:

Congratulations!!

Pls kindly assist me.

Getting a proof of communications do i need go to my network provider or just screenshots of our phone calls and whatsapp calls?

And how do u get our whatsapp chats details too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
NuNu08:

Pls kindly assist me.

Getting a proof of communications do i need go to my network provider or just screenshots of our phone calls and whatsapp calls?

And how do u get our whatsapp chats details too

You don't need to go to your network provider, you can get your call log online if you are registered with your network online or you do the screenshots

You can import your whatsapp chat and send it to yourself as an email or print it out, just google how to import whatsapp chat in ..the type of smart phone you use.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Omot123: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=taurus2604 post=83636279]I finally graduated from UKVI university of Patience, Perseverance and Prayer. The longest one year of my life. Victory at Last.

Congratulations to you.
Please a quick question did you pay the old IHS fee or the new fee considering the fact that your application has been on before the introduction of the new IHS fee.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
taurus2604:
I finally graduated from UKVI university of Patience, Perseverance and Prayer. The longest one year of my life. Victory at Last.

Timeline.

Spouse settlement visa(Priority)
Online Application 18/09/18
Biometric 25/09/18
Decision (Refused) 2/11/18
Appeal 17/11/18
Hearing 20/09/19
Determination 24/09/19
Overturn/IHS link 17/10/19
Passport Submission 18/10/19
Email to pick up PP 29/10/19
Pick up PP 30/10/19
Vignette 31/10/19 to 30/11/19.
This forum was so helpful. Special thanks to Oga Lexusng and to everyone who endeavour to share their experience. I pray no one will have to go through appeal process.... It's a humbling experience.

We don open our basket, to receive your tithe......... grin

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hardeholla: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
I paid the old fee $810 [quote author=Omot123 post=83649958][/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by taurus2604(f): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
@omot 123. I paid the old fee. Maybe it was a compensationgrin grin grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by taurus2604(f): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Noted Sir grin
Lexusgs430:

We don open our basket, to receive your tithe......... grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2019
justwise:

You don't need to go to your network provider, you can get your call log online if you are registered with your network online or you do the screenshots

You can import your whatsapp chat and send it to yourself as an email or print it out, just google how to import whatsapp chat in ..the type of smart phone you use.

Thanks!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello gurus,
Pls how many months of bills(I.e council tax, rent, water, gas) do I submit?....my husband plans on moving out from his parents house to his by march while I apply in april...is this advisable or I wait for 3months to get d bills before applying?. Pls Anyone with idea. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2019
stefanimay:
Hello gurus,
Pls how many months of bills(I.e council tax, rent, water, gas) do I submit?....my husband plans on moving out from his parents house to his by march while I apply in april...is this advisable or I wait for 3months to get d bills before applying?. Pls Anyone with idea. Thanks

One month of each is all you need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
justwise:

One month of each is all you need

Thank you justwise
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2019
justwise:

Kindly assist with this Sir.

Please is it the sponsor that will submit the application ?with the form filled and all?

what does the applicant take along when going for biometrics ?

I already sent him copies of ielts,etc
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
justwise:

And will the sponsor be called for an interview?

Please what are the likely questions been asked.

Please kindly assist us has we intend submitting our application on friday
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
NuNu08:

And will the sponsor be called for an interview?

Please what are the likely questions been asked.

Please kindly assist us has we intend submitting our application on friday

Can anyone kindly assist with this please
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
NuNu08:

Please is it the sponsor that will submit the application ?with the form filled and all?

Please house kindly assist with this please
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
I'm back here to share my experience and to thank forum members for their views on different cases.

After careful consideration of how my wife will join me in the UK, we decided to go down the route of spouse visa with all the information gathered within this forum. My wife was granted the spouse visa on Wed, 13th Nov.

Take away
- Put yourself in ECO's position and carefully analyze the application, don't be biased in your judgment
- Do extensive research on each of the requirements for the application
- Write a very clear and concise cover letter explaining your situation (Both sponsor and applicant)
- Make sure you do not leave any gap, ECO is probably looking for a loophole in your application

I do not know what actually worked for us but what I do know is that we put in all our efforts, considering the fact that my wife has previously been refused a visit visa on four different occasions.

Nonetheless, the most important is to rely on Almighty Allah having perfected your homework.

With God All Things Are Possible!

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
NuNu08:

Sorry for late reply.

Your sponsor will submit the application online and make all the payments then book the appointment for you to attend, he will print out the application form and email it to you to take along for the appointment, the applicant will go with passport and appointment booking confirmation slip
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Univas01:
I'm back here to share my experience and to thank forum members for their views on different cases.

After careful consideration of how my wife will join me in the UK, we decided to go down the route of spouse visa with all the information gathered within this forum. My wife was granted the spouse visa on Wed, 13th Nov.

Take away
- Put yourself in ECO's position and carefully analyze the application, don't be biased in your judgment
- Write a very clear and concise cover letter explaining your situation (Both sponsor and applicant)
- Make sure you do not leave any gap, ECO is probably looking for a loophole in your application

I do not know what actually worked for us but what I do know is that we put in all our efforts, considering the fact that my wife has previously been refused a visit visa on four different occasions.

Nonetheless, the most important is to rely on Almighty Allah having perfected your homework.

Congratulations!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2019
justwise:

Sorry for late reply.

Your sponsor will submit the application online and make all the payments then book the appointment for you to attend, he will print out the application form and email it to you to take along for the appointment, the applicant will go with passport and appointment booking confirmation slip

Thanks!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good day gurus in the house, please I want to know the right steps to take concern UK spouse visa, I have googled the requirements but I want to get the views of experienced persons on this thread : I and my fiancée plan to get married next year March by God's mercy and grace , we have been together for about a year and half now (though I learnt couple must date for at least 2years )I can't equate the authenticity of that info, she has visited Nigeria twice and we will be spending Christmas together in some wonderful island. Then get married (court marriage)next year with plans to do the church wedding in London . She works and leave alone in London ... please @ justwise and all the gurus in the house please help me with the necessary information so I can start to Prepare intime . Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Omot123: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good afternoon all, I'm finally here to share my testimony. Does anyone remember my case?
Here is my timeline
Online Application. 6Aug 2018
Biometrics 16Aug 2018
Sent supporting Documents 17Aug 2018
Not straightforward mail. 9 Nov 2018
Not straightforward mail 9 Feb 2019
Interview invitation mail 11Feb 2019
Not straightforward mail. 15 Feb 2019
Passport ready for collection. 11Apr 2019
Decision ( Refused due to July payslip missing)
Appealed Decision. 29Apr 2019
ICQAT withdrawal mail 29 Oct 2019
Overturned decision mail 31 Oct 2019
IHS mail. 1Nov 2019
Passport submitted 4 Nov 2019
Passport ready for collection. 20 Nov 2019
Passport collected 21 Nov 2019
Decision Visa granted
I return all glory to God
I want to thank oga Lexus and all members who contributed in one way or the other you all have made this work.
Bags already packed moving soon.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Googledrive12:
Good day gurus in the house, please I want to know the right steps to take concern UK spouse visa, I have googled the requirements but I want to get the views of experienced persons on this thread : I and my fiancée plan to get married next year March by God's mercy and grace , we have been together for about a year and half now (though I learnt couple must date for at least 2years )I can't equate the authenticity of that info, she has visited Nigeria twice and we will be spending Christmas together in some wonderful island. Then get married (court marriage)next year with plans to do the church wedding in London . She works and leave alone in London ... please @ justwise and all the gurus in the house please help me with the necessary information so I can start to Prepare intime . Thanks

Read through the thread, it would do you good........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Omot123:
Good afternoon all, I'm finally here to share my testimony. Does anyone remember my case?
Here is my timeline
Biometrics 16Aug 2018
IHS mail. 1Nov 2019
Decision Visa granted
I want to thank oga Lexus and all members who contributed in one way or the other you all have made this work.

Congratulations............ All the answers sought, are buried in this thread...... No shortcuts...........

Any space for your bag make i follow u go?..... cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by imback(m): 1:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by themusketeer: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
imback:
Hi guys,

When filling the application form, the financial section has these questions;

"What do they earn?"

There are 4 answers we can choose from.

1.The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
2.The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
3.Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
4.Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

The sponsor's basic is £50k, but due to overtimes and on-call payments, the annual gross goes beyond £50k. This also means the monthly pay is above the normal salary.

So what option should be picked? Thanks

(3)

Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2019
congrats...

great stuff

Univas01:

Take away

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
totally support this!!!

it will do u a whole lot of good..

Lexusgs430:

Read through the thread, it would do you good........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
abeg create space for me too

Lexusgs430:

Congratulations............ All the answers sought, are buried in this thread...... No shortcuts...........

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
i love this!!! congrats!!!

Omot123:
Here is my timeline
Biometrics 16Aug 2018
IHS mail. 1Nov 2019
Decision Visa granted
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
profemebee:
abeg create space for me too

Haba Oga, the space wey neva reach me. You too wan follow squat inside....... Diaris God O..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by imback(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
wes
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Kindly assist with this please.

Is it the applicant that will submit the supporting documents when i go for my Biometrics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.