Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034934 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Simi9ja2uk(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Simi9ja2uk(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
loxve:
Pls I need help and urgent reply pls. I did my UK Visa application biometrics for dependent spouse Visa at to ikeja since December 22nd but since then uk British commission from Pretoria south Africa has been communicating with me to request for one thing or the other. Different documents. Pls Is this normal since I applied in Nigeria. Thank you

I think it’s normal... During my wait, I was receiving mails from Amman in Jordan �� to send documents
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by loxve: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thank you so much for your reply. I'm grateful
Pls for how long did you wait after submitting the documents.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by donklint86: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good day my great people. Please, I intend to apply for Spousal Visa next month, while going through the application pages I noticed that I will be needing to either write IELTS general A1 exam or submit my transcript and result certificate to NARIC. So I want to know please, does the exam require serious advance preparation or should I just go and get my transcript and result from my School?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Simi9ja2uk(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
loxve:
Thank you so much for your reply. I'm grateful
Pls for how long did you wait after submitting the documents.

11 weeks... but normally it’s a 12 weeks wait
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Simi9ja2uk(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
donklint86:
Good day my great people. Please, I intend to apply for Spousal Visa next month, while going through the application pages I noticed that I will be needing to either write IELTS general A1 exam or submit my transcript and result certificate to NARIC. So I want to know please, does the exam require serious advance preparation or should I just go and get my transcript and result from my School?

Do NARIC... Your school should send your transcript and a letter stating you were taught in English
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by donklint86: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2021
I appreciate your response, thank you!
Simi9ja2uk:

Do NARIC... Your school should send your transcript and a letter stating you were taught in English
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by loxve: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Simi9ja2uk:

11 weeks... but normally it’s a 12 weeks wait

Thank you so much for your response.
Pls what type of Visa did you apply for because it's too long oooooo.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hi Visa geniuses,
Please I need some assistance. I am filling my application for spouse visa currently. And I’m stocked at the Financial requirements. There’s is place as shown in the attached picture that says that I should provide 12months payslips... but my wife has only worked at her place of work for 7months in the UK. What do I do? Do I scan the 6months payslips as stated in the appendix FM?

Also, we want to use her both jobs as she is work two jobs. Is that even possible? And how do we go about explaining it in the application?

@mamaEEE @mimilyrics @lexusgs430 @justwise
Please you guys should help advice
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maiyakz: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello Guys,

Really appreciate the efforts of the contributors on this thread, God bless..!!!

Need your assistance/advice on this query:

Am currently on a Tier2 work visa, and had my traditional and court wedding done last year and planning for the church wedding for August 2021. The plan is to have my wife come join me permanently here after the wedding, so looking at starting the application for her.

Please what visa route would you advise I take, Dependant or Spousal visa as I believe they are different.?

Thanks for your response.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DayTen: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abby2443: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Hello great minds. I hope we are all doing great.

I got my student tier 4 Visa this week and I plan to travel by ending of February. I applied as single but now I’m planning to bring my fiancée as soon as I get to UK. For this reason, we plan to have our court wedding before I leave. Please guide me on the kind of visa to go for and how to go about it.

NB: I was advised not to include her in my tier 4 application since we haven’t gotten married legally.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olumanja: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Good day everyone, I am thinking of doing IELTS life skill A1 instead of IELTS general admission, can someone advice. I noticed nobody has talked about IELTS life skill A1 on here, I just need to take an English test because I can’t get my transcript from my previous university.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=oscarwilde post=98472126]Hi Visa geniuses,
Please I need some assistance. I am filling my application for spouse visa currently. And I’m stocked at the Financial requirements. There’s is place as shown in the attached picture that says that I should provide 12months payslips... but my wife has only worked at her place of work for 7months in the UK. What do I do? Do I scan the 6months payslips as stated in the appendix FM?

Also, we want to use her both jobs as she is work two jobs. Is that even possible? And how do we go about explaining it in the application?

@mamaEEE @mimilyrics @lexusgs430 @justwise
Please you guys should help advice[/

Yes you can combine both jobs... And submit 6months pay slip from first job and 6months pay slip from second job... I think that should fall under category B
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Maiyakz:
Hello Guys,

Really appreciate the efforts of the contributors on this thread, God bless..!!!

Need your assistance/advice on this query:

Am currently on a Tier2 work visa, and had my traditional and court wedding done last year and planning for the church wedding for August 2021. The plan is to have my wife come join me permanently here after the wedding, so looking at starting the application for her.

Please what visa route would you advise I take, Dependant or Spousal visa as I believe they are different.?

Thanks for your response.

Dependant visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2021
abby2443:
Hello great minds. I hope we are all doing great.

I got my student tier 4 Visa this week and I plan to travel by ending of February. I applied as single but now I’m planning to bring my fiancée as soon as I get to UK. For this reason, we plan to have our court wedding before I leave. Please guide me on the kind of visa to go for and how to go about it.

NB: I was advised not to include her in my tier 4 application since we haven’t gotten married legally.

I don't think u can bring her in with fiancee visa... Uption 1 she can apply for 6months visit visa
2: you wait till u get married to her and apply for dependant visa...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2021
olumanja:
Good day everyone, I am thinking of doing IELTS life skill A1 instead of IELTS general admission, can someone advice. I noticed nobody has talked about IELTS life skill A1 on here, I just need to take an English test because I can’t get my transcript from my previous university.

Doing the wrong test can lead to refusal.
What you need is IELTS life skill A1 test
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maiyakz: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thanks for this. Really appreciate and will keep updating the group.

MamaEEE:

Dependant visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abby2443: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
MamaEEE Thanks a lot. Yes we’re doing court wedding next week before I travel. That should work right?

MamaEEE:

I don't think u can bring her in with fiancee visa... Uption 1 she can apply for 6months visit visa
2: you wait till u get married to her and apply for dependant visa...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olumanja: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Thank you
MamaEEE:

Doing the wrong test can lead to refusal.
What you need is IELTS life skill A1 test
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oyee08: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello Great people,
Is it possible for someone to travel earlier that the date? The Visa's validity starts from Feb 23
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mimilyrics: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
No. If you arrive the UK before then, you'll be refused entry because you have no valid visa. You can arrive any time on the exact date that your visa starts though.
Your visa is valid from the date on it, not before.
Oyee08:
Hello Great people,
Is it possible for someone to travel earlier that the date? The Visa's validity starts from Feb 23
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=MamaEEE post=98629665][/quote]
THANKS ALOT
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olumanja: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good day all, Does uknaric accept student copy of official transcript? Has anyone uploaded using student copy. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yes, dey accept.

olumanja:
Good day all, Does uknaric accept student copy of official transcript? Has anyone uploaded using student copy. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olumanja: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank You very much, how much is it?
OBYNOWEST12:
Yes, dey accept.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please guys, who am I addressing the letters to? It is;
The Entry Clearance Officer,
British Deputy High Commission,
11, Walter Carrington Cresent,
Victoria Island, Lagos

Correct me if I am wrong abeg.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Like 85K naira upward...

olumanja:
Thank You very much, how much is it?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olumanja: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thanks
OBYNOWEST12:
Like 85K naira upward...

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sanbiken2: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,pls I need ur advice. I wrote Ielts Exam 2018. I want to apply for settlement visa. Can I use it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sanbiken2: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,pls I need ur advice. I wrote Ielts Exam 2018. I want to apply for settlement visa. Can I use it,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sanbiken2:
Good afternoon everyone,pls I need ur advice. I wrote Ielts Exam 2018. I want to apply for settlement visa. Can I use it,

No u can't use it... Its time frame it's 2years

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.