Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1042683 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by coolMeenah: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
dee1504:
Good morning. Please, how much is TB test now?

I did mine last week for 57,800
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Slaiojel4u(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good afternoon all
My wife and i wants to apply for spousal student visa, Jan2021 resumption
all processes and documentation are in place
the only flaw we have is that our court wedding is first week of December while we intend to file in for Uk visa 2nd week of December. Any advice will go a long way
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by headhoncho(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hello house,

Please I want to find out if super priority service is available for spousal visa if so, will I have to pay at the tlscontact center?

Also can my fiancee who is in the Uk pay for my application, online, on my behalf?

Hope to get a response soon.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
headhoncho:
Hello house,

Please I want to find out if super priority service is available for spousal visa if so, will I have to pay at the tlscontact center?

Also can my fiancee who is in the Uk pay for my application, online, on my behalf?

Last I checked super priority was available.
Ofcourse your partner in the UK can make payments
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 4:31am On Nov 03, 2021
headhoncho:
Hello house,

Super priority is NOT available for the initial spousal visa from naija. It's only available for the extension/renewal. Super priority is only available for student and I think visiting from naija. It's only priority that's usually available and I think even that TLS has been saying it's unavailable for naija for a while now
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=stefanimay post=107282109]

Last I checked super priority was available.
Ofcourse your partner in the UK can make payments[/quote

Priority or Super Priority isnt available in Nigeria..Only Standard application which takes maximum 12 weeks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Dan45 post=107297661][/quote]

Hmm,I "think" I saw super priority during my online application..it was over £900 or maybe i saw wrong.

BTW,I got a mail from tls on Monday. Its a yess!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
stefanimay:

Hmm,I "think" I saw super priority during my online application..it was over £900 or maybe i saw wrong.

DETAILS
online application: 11th august
Biometrics: 12th august
Tls centre: abuja
Pickup mail:1st Nov

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
stefanimay:

DETAILS

Congratulations and wishing you safe travels to England

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ninirizzle(f): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
stefanimay:

DETAILS

Congratulations ��

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
ninirizzle:

Congratulations ��

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
missgirl:

Congratulations and wishing you safe travels to England

Thank you. You're the next in line to be congratulated
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
stefanimay:

Thank you. You're the next in line to be congratulated

Amen o. Thank you ��

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bamidee84: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hello guys

I am trying to fill the ecctis application for the English language proficiency, but I am a bit confused about the (field of interest section).what option am I to pick f.Can anyone please help out?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2021
stefanimay:

DETAILS

. Congrats . We don comot finish for 9ja . Na only two people dey remain to comot for this country. Lol

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2021
stefanimay:

no super priority in Nigeria Ooooh. I paid for it but was refunded . So I opt out to standard
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Slaiojel4u:
Good afternoon all
My wife and i wants to apply for spousal student visa, Jan2021 resumption
all processes and documentation are in place
the only flaw we have is that our court wedding is first week of December while we intend to file in for Uk visa 2nd week of December. Any advice will go a long way
. Is there anything like " Spousal Student's Visa"? I guess your wife suppose to be in the UK or vice versa? And one of you should be either British citizen.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
vaticanboy:
. Congrats . We don comot finish for 9ja . Na only two people dey remain to comot for this country. Lol

Hahahaa...abi o. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2021
vaticanboy:
no super priority in Nigeria Ooooh. I paid for it but was refunded . So I opt out to standard

Oh,thanks for clarifying. I saw an option to pay for it that's why I thought it was available.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Omo!!!! the eagle has landed...............
This cold is mad ooo. come with your winter jacket ooo

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by coolMeenah: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Guyz pls is it that each file section must not be more than 10mb or all the file sections together must not be more than 10mb
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DdieA: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Please who knows if there are priority slots at Tls abuja? Please help, its urgent…
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Adewumi2888:
Omo!!!! the eagle has landed...............
This cold is mad ooo. come with your winter jacket ooo

Which cold ........ Cold wey just dey knock softly.......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Regex: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Which cold ........ Cold wey just dey knock softly.......... cheesy

We still deh count above zero en deh complain... When we get below nko?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lilydexter: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello House,
Anyone here who did their biometrics on the 27th of September?
I didn't mine on the 27th of September at TLS ikeja and I'm yet to get a response .
I tried to track it and it has been stuck at “DMC” for weeks now. I made a paid call and the lady said she has escalated and gave me a reference number to hold on to, when next I call, if the issue isn't resolved.
Has anyone had similar issue?
Is there anyone who did biometrics at Tls Ikeja on 27th of September yet to receive a collection mail?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lilydexter:
Hello House,
I didn't mine on the 27th of September at TLS ikeja and I'm yet to get a response .
I tried to track it and it has been stuck at “DMC” for weeks now. I made a paid call and the lady said she has escalated and gave me a reference number to hold on to, when next I call, if the issue isn't resolved.
Is there anyone who did biometrics at Tls Ikeja on 27th of September yet to receive a collection mail?

I did on 10th August and still waiting. They won't escalate until their SLA which is 12 weeks is over. They tell you they escalate but they usually don't. For proper escalation, you have to wait until the 90WD is over
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lilydexter:
Hello House,

Just take your mind off it completely and focus on other things.It takes about 12weeks but its possible you get it before then.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Googledrive12:

No not at all , I think once you have the TB certificate you should be fine.

Did you have to register with the police 7 days after your arrival?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by coolMeenah: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Seems Abuja center is always faster than the lagos TLS centre. Someone should correct me if I am wrong plsss

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
coolMeenah:
Seems Abuja center is always faster than the lagos TLS centre. Someone should correct me if I am wrong plsss

I think so too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dee1504: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2021
coolMeenah:

I did mine last week for 57,800

Thank you for your response. I am booked for the tb test for 9th of December but I would like to have it done earlier, is there a way i can go about this? I heard some people do walk in on a different day and have it done, is that still possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.