Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1040742 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tee101:
I already plan to re-submit the application(not appeal), and present the new documents they requested. I hope that should work well? @omo4me

hopefully it wil
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Leemo911: 1:52am On Sep 23, 2022
I applied for a Uk Dependant visa after 8weeks and 4 days, I received a letter yesterday that my application was refused based on this 2 grounds that (1) the documents I presented doesn't demonstrate that I am in possession of the required level of funds (2) they stated that I submitted my bank statement from a micro finance bank , and all attempts by the ukvi office to verify the document was proven abortive the results have returned inconclusive as they are unable to contact the financial institution.. What is so funny about this decision is that my spouse used the same micro finance bank and her visa was granted.. I want to reapplied again in few days, I need help abeg.. make una help a brother
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Leemo911: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
I applied for a Uk Dependant visa after 8weeks and 4 days, I received a letter yesterday that my application was refused based on this 2 grounds that (1) the documents I presented doesn't demonstrate that I am in possession of the required level of funds (2) they stated that I submitted my bank statement from a micro finance bank , and all attempts by the ukvi office to verify the document was proven abortive the results have returned inconclusive as they are unable to contact the financial institution.. What is so funny about this decision is that my spouse used the same micro finance bank and her visa was granted.. I want to reapplied again in few days, I need help abeg.. Still waiting for any comment, wetin man fit do to convince this people? Any suggestion pls
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tee101: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Can you please send me your number i want to ask you a question or chat me privately i couldnt sent you a Pm.
omo4me:
hopefully it wil
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Leemo911: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Reason for my Dependant visa refusal please I need help..

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tee101:
Can you please send me your number i want to ask you a question or chat me privately i couldnt sent you a Pm.
sent
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by brendiva: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
hi Joyful, how did you apply to the EU settlement scheme after arriving in the uk? I'm trying to apply to the scheme but I don't know how to go about it
JoyfulA:
No mine was spouse visa
Under EU settlement scheme family permit and travel permit.

And English test was not a requirement.
It’s a free Visa you don’t have to pay any fee
As far as your spouse is a citizen under Eu and ur applying for this type of visa it’s free
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dalourde(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=dalourde post=110730698]Good day house, it’s been a while…
I joined my husband in the UK sometime in November 2020 (all thanks to this wonderful forum). I am planning to apply for my daughter (17 years) to join me in the UK and just wanted to know all the documents that I need for the application.
PS: my husband is not her father, had her when I was a teenager. Also, she bears my last name although her father’s name is on her birth certificate.
Please advice on a way to go about this. Thanks in advance.

Update... I applied for my daughter's visa on 31st of March
Bio: 14th April
Picked up passport with vignette today (1st Oct).
Thanks to everyone that has contributed in one way or the other
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 1:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Good morning guys. Please i appealed since March and I haven’t gotten anything from them,is there a way i can contact them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tayo4567:
Good morning guys. Please i appealed since March and I haven’t gotten anything from them,is there a way i can contact them.
did you get acknowledgment of notice of appeal mail and email to send bundle?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Zyzman: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello everyone I’m currently applying to get Uk student visa but the problem I have is I want to take my girlfriend with me but we are not married yet. Please how do we do get her to go with me?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
omo4me:
did you get acknowledgment of notice of appeal mail and email to send bundle?

Yes
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 3:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Tayo4567:

Yes
paper or oral hearing?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zicobaba2012(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Good morning house and happy independence to us, pls everyone I want to know what this responds mean from the home office ,because I’m really worried and tired of this waiting for the past 6months .I want a quick response.thanks

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
omo4me:
paper or oral hearing?

Paper

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2022
omo4me:
paper or oral hearing?

Paper
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Tayo4567:

Paper
that’s a longtime for paper hearing.paper hearings are usually faster
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zicobaba2012(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pls house I need a response on my last post .thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
omo4me:
that’s a longtime for paper hearing.paper hearings are usually faster

Some people are saying it usually takes up to 8 to 10 months
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
omo4me:
There is an Euss group I follow on Facebook,a guy a post about his appeal.everything took about 6weeks,hearing,winning and submitting his passport.I think is luck

This was from someone who did appeal

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 12:52am On Oct 04, 2022
zicobaba2012:
Good morning house and happy independence to us, pls everyone I want to know what this responds mean from the home office ,because I’m really worried and tired of this waiting for the past 6months .I want a quick response.thanks

It means they have concluded your application, why don’t you check tls to see if your passport is sitting there.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zicobaba2012(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2022
youniq:

It means they have concluded your application, why don’t you check tls to see if your passport is sitting there.
but I check online still showing 3 green and 3 reds ,can I go there without receiving a mail from TLS ..pls help me I’m confused .thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
zicobaba2012:
but I check online still showing 3 green and 3 reds ,can I go there without receiving a mail from TLS ..pls help me I’m confused .thanks

You can try going there to see if it’s with tls, take your collection slip with you, don’t explain anything to anyone, just show your collection slip at the gate and enter or you can wait for one more week to see if tls would send an email.
The online tracker doesn’t change sometimes, mine changed when I picked up my passport.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tayo4567:

This was from someone who did appeal
I saw that this comment on Facebook you can mail them

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Zammuell: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a shared room or student halls, preferably close to the Manchester Metropolitan university or anywhere around Manchester
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zammuell:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a shared room or student halls, preferably close to the Manchester Metropolitan university or anywhere around Manchester

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
omo4me:
I saw that this comment on Facebook you can mail them

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Tayo4567:

Thanks
you’re welcome.please let me know how it goes
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tayo4567: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
omo4me:
you’re welcome.please let me know how it goes
Okay
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zicobaba2012(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2022
After advising to go to TLS to check if my passport is there I went yesterday 05/10/22 ,I was told my passport is not ready I left the place before I got home I received mail from TLS that my passport is ready after few hours I receive mail that my brp is ready too..thanks to ev@youniq
Glory be to God!
Spouse visa
Self upload
Category A (Standard)
Country of Application - Nigeria (Lagos)
Bio date - 08/04/2022
Notification of delay due to Ukraine crisis -11 /05/2022
BRP approval email from home office - 05/10/2022
Tls collection email - 05/10/2022
Passport collection - 06/10/2022
Visa validity - 3 months
Total waiting time - 120 working days.

More success stories for those still waiting for a decision.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.