Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol (3263 Views)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
Yes! The poster is very right. About 99.34% of Nigerian babes fall in love with good locations. It is just like when you drive or you own a MERCEDES S600 V12 2011 and a TOYOTA CAMRY V6 2011. When you drive the BENZ, you will notice that the no of babes who smile at you will be 99 times more than the ones who smile when you drive the CAMRY. Get these two cars to comfirm yourself. So, what goes for location goes for cars too. grin
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
lie
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by MrCork17: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
Beync. sweery, in Lagos, Do you guys still ride donkeys to school? undecided
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
lie ke? why do we cover what can not be covered? Hmnnnn.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
yes lie,BMW or camry latest is something we see everyday every where. why should i be smilin at d guy inside car? cos i'v not seen car b4

Cork yes we still do. did you miss the ride?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by sexlog(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
Did i hear someone say "lie"? The op is right. I remember sometime ago at transcorp hilton swimming pool, their was this babe i tried to chat up, initially, she seemed not to give a Bleep about me, but when i told her i've been lodging in d hotel for d last 4 months, she gave me a different look and a special smile. Ol boy, she came to my room that day O! No be smal tin.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
^you heard me well. eh the girl talked about is a seller and u r a buyer.u both had something in common.
how are my supposed to be her?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by sexlog(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
97% babes are seller. Some just put up a strong pretence.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
Sorry buyer tongue how did u come about 97%?. but for whom and why should i come here to pretend?MSCHW
Common u make ur own money u dont jump on top anythin becos u'v got them
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by misreal(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2012
190_@:
yes the OP is right esp when the girl in question is nigerian embarassed
i like ur sincerity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic / Reasons Why Women Should Worship Every Man / If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.