Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol (3265 Views)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
moonraker:

we hv had our differences in the past but you guys are 100 percent on point, some nigerian women are

shallow minded

Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by MrResource(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
LOL. . .90% CORRECT grin
190 i dey lie?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

Cmon everyone knows lefool is a typical agbero at Oshodi. grin
I tot am d on;ly one dat knows
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by tellwisdom: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
And 91.3% of these gurls who forms, are from Poor area like IJEGUN VILLAGE/AJEGUNLE undecided undecided. Yet they speak like they had boarded BOE 702 KLM to U.K BEFORE embarassed embarassed
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
See this bus conductor talking
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mr.Resource:

LOL. . .90% CORRECT grin
190 i dey lie?

U're on point bruv

Always on point smiley
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2011

Benyansh, im suspecting your AREA undecided undecided
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beync:

Nah who is u calling a bus conductor? angry angry angry
do u want me to use my baffroom slippers to yamutu ur flat yansh? sad
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz! U r a dimwit!
I'm in a good mood today! Another of your foolish idiotic and moronic brother, by the name Mobinga made me very happy this morning! Couldnt remember when last i laughed so hard! So carry your craze comot! I dont want to de stabilize this thread, whooping the arse of a Militant Kid like you! Ok? cheesy Your are pardoned!
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Even beync yesterday come dey beg me for facebook make i send am five blackberries,three pairs of jeans trousers, two Gucci handbags for this coming christmas undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
u tell me na wetin normal person wan take two Gucci travelling bags do for christmas? angry
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by islamrules(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Yes u are right!

I have experienced it times without numbers
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Nah who is u calling a bus conductor? angry angry angry
do u want me to use my baffroom slippers to yamutu your flat yansh? sad
If i slap u with my left hand eh u go see ya sef for orile hospital
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
Op you can always relocate you know? Very legal to do so lol.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by LesbianBoy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

Cmon everyone knows lefool is a typical agbero at Oshodi. grin

Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by bekay911(f): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Op you can always relocate you know? Very legal to do so lol.
tnx alot jare. Op since gals fall in love wit location u can relocate maybe gals go begin lof u.
tellwisdom:

And 91.3% of these gurls who forms, are from Poor area like IJEGUN VILLAGE/AJEGUNLE undecided undecided. Yet they speak like they had boarded BOE 702 KLM to U.K BEFORE embarassed embarassed
wat doz area av to do wit how sum1 speak n der level of comprehension?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by bekay911(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
LesbianBoy:

lesbianboy abeg na u be dis u wor wor die oo.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by MrCork17: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

The moment u mention your location like V.island or Ikeja, I bet u d conversation will change. grin.

you cant compare your V.island or Ikeja to Peckham.  Truss me!! wink
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by dabrake(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^But i thought peckham, based on my personal and UN's inference, is the headquaters of immigrants. Benyc, (lefu)2 na professional Night Soil Man for okokomaiko.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by dabrake(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^But i thought peckham, based on my personal and UN's inference, is the headquaters of immigrants. Benyc, (lefu)2 na professional Night Soil Man for okokomaiko.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
^dps ;d
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Goldieluks: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2011
I kinda agree with this topic though.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by MrCork17: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^maybe you should move to Peckam! wink
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Goldieluks: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

^^maybe you should move to Peckam! wink

why?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by blasterman(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2011
u neva find person wey go dey hammer ur hole
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by islamrules(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2011
Upon all these VI and Ikeja hussle and tussle.

Has living in Lekki/Aja put you in forbes list of world richest men ?

If no, why cant you get a cheaper house and use the money u are paying on expensive house in lekki to invest in business.

African people with black brain. Black mentality.

I dont bloody care. I live in Agege. But, my business can pay most of you (Lekki dwellers)'s salary for the next 2 years.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2011
^ na me u dey talk to? undecided
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
islamrules:

Upon all these VI and Ikeja hussle and tussle.

Has living in Lekki/Aja put you in forbes list of world richest men ?

If no, why cant you get a cheaper house and use the money u are paying on expensive house in lekki to invest in business.

African people with black brain. Black mentality.

I dont bloody care. I live in Agege. But, my business can pay most of you (Lekki dwellers)'s salary for the next 2 years.

correct guy. dont mind some folks dat says they liv in uk VI you never know they may be managin one securiyt house or boys quarter they come here dey pose
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by cynthiafred67(f): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
I think I agree wit u @op
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 2goodbobo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
@190, so edo woman is not a nigerian abi?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
^ leave 190, na e type dey wash pant and bra for women.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
^he works at our security post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Virtuous Ladies Out There / The Truth About What Attracts Women.... / LOVE-DOCTOR: Ask Me Any Relationship Or Love Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.