Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski (4792 Views)

Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? / T.b. Joshua Warn Usa: "Don't Go To War With Syria!" (watch Video) / Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by aletheia(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

. . .althiea cannot stand a discussion with me, thats why he/she ends up with ungodly abuses. I've given benefit of doubt few occasion but the demonic venom inside can't just hold, it's always expressed in vile words. If you have truth to share,you will share it in love. That's why I hardly respond.
^
You are quite an interesting character "Pastor" Jo. Thank God, this is a public forum and my post history is available to all to confirm if ever I have abused you as you say. Every time I counter your false teachings and you find you can't make any headway. You resort to shouts of "aletheia is abusing joagbaje" and yet you cannot and have not been able to produce a single post of me "abusing" you or using vile words either today or in the past.

You say you own the world. . .and I showed you clear incontrovertible bible verses that show that your claims are false. Instead you launch your usual campaign. Go ahead; the forum rules are clear. Report me to the moderator for abusing you. . .but like I promised you a couple of months back, as long as God gives me strength, I will not relent in exposing you and your cult called Christ Embassy.

No matter how you twist and turn and engage in maudlin antics, know this: You cannot pray away God's determined purpose and counsel.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by ogajim(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
@davidylan,

Dude, if I were a District Attorney, I would be charging you with child abuse for the complete demolition of Pastor JoAgbaje's Worldly theory which you EXPOSED for where it came from. Are we surprised anything being pushed by CEC NL branch has pastor chris' name on it?

Keep up the good work my brother and God will reward your hard work against the workers of iniquity,
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Joagbaje(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
newmi:

To be frank this is not a discussion about Pst. Chris any attempt to bring him in is nothing but a big distraction can we focus on the contextual soul of the topic, anyway there are interesting points you raised l'd love to respond at a much convinient time

pls respond o, these wonderful kids seem to be wearing me out with repetitions. grin
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Azibalua(f): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
As Christians we can pray for the peace of nations
The issue btw Iran and the US have been on for a long time and with the way the issue of the American drone is being handled it's obvious that a crisis is looming
But what are we supposed to do? Sit and watch definitely not

Obviously some people are sold out to humans being wiped out just like that.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by chrisj2000(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
we are heading home
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Azibalua(f): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
Alethia said
every time I counter your false teachings and you find you can't make any headway. You resort to shouts of "aletheia is abusing joagbaje" and yet you cannot and have not been able to produce a single post of me "abusing" you or using vile words either today or in the past

Alethia said
but like I promised you a couple of months back, as long as God gives me strength, I will not relent in exposing you and your cult called Christ Embassy

What a very high level of contradiction
You contradict yourself a lot,
Meanwhile why are u busy chasing joagbaje did he do something to you,the topic has nothing to do with him but rather US and IRAN

Pls dwell on the topic as some of us here mean serious business and all this display and drama is not necessary
[quote][/quote]
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Joagbaje(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
"I don't abuse joagbaje,but he's a cultist" grin

It's like the joke I heard some years ago. A man was told that there Are lots of complain about him because he gets angry easily. He replied "they are all liars ,I not get angry at all ,whoever say I get angry is stupid." grin grin
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by mabell: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

"I don't abuse joagbaje,but he's a cultist" grin

It's like the joke I heard some years ago. A man was told that there Are lots of complain about him because he gets angry easily. He replied "they are all liars ,I not get angry at all ,whoever say I get angry is silly." grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by mabell: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
Azibalua:

As Christians we can pray for the peace of nations
The issue btw Iran and the US have been on for a long time and with the way the issue of the American drone is being handled it's obvious that a crisis is looming
But what are we supposed to do? Sit and watch definitely not

Obviously some people are sold out to humans being wiped out just like that.

Jeremiah 29:7
7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by ogajim(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^^^

Release the HOUNDS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are coming out of the woodworks sharing the same PC/IP address as usual, hey, I forgot you all worked in the same "office" for the same guy tongue
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by newmi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2011
davidylan:

1. It is CLEARLY an Oyakhilome doctrine bro, i would appreciate a little honesty from Chris's lapdogs - please see here - http://uspeakoutnow./2011/02/11/yookosyou-own-the-cosmossays-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

Yookos is it!! And the name Yookos….let me shout about that for a minute!! Hey!! The bible says we are the seed of Abraham and God willed the whole world to Abraham and to his seed – we own the world! So every time you sign in on Yookos, you are testifying to that truth, the world belongs to you!! You cannot be broke! You cannot be poor! You cannot be jobless….
Sincerely my friend l can't see anything wrong this or perhaps you would appreciate the opposite; ". . . you are too small to own the world. . . you must be broke! l say tou must be broke. . . shout amen somebody! You can be poor. . . because poverty makes a man humble! Yes you can be jobless because you never could tell that could be God' plan for you amen oh somebody shoud amen!
l think that sounds like it. The problem is that people are not sincere with themselves sycophants pretenders.
davidylan:

1. Note the clear goal behind the "you own the world" doctrine is the material acquisition of wealth and NOTHING about the salvation of the soul of the hope of Christ's appearing. It is all about maaney!

If it was then that would be a narrow interpretation. Have you ever heard the saying: health is wealth

davidylan:

2. Note the insidious lie here - "God willed the world to Abraham and his see" . . . hmmm nowhere does God do so in the bible! The promise to Abraham was to make him a nation through the seed of his son Isaac. God never promised Abraham the whole cosmos at any point. abraham was already a tremendously wealthy man BEFORE God called him or gave him a promise so we know quite clearly the promise had nothing to do with material wealth either.
ok lets assume "God never promised Abraham the whole world" like you said. please just few questions
1. do you agree that God owns the whole world?
2. do you agree that we are sons of God in Christ Jesus through the Spirit?
if no then what do you make of these verses of scriptures

Romans 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint- heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with[ him], that we may be also glorified together.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Azibalua(f): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
chrisj2000:

Since your god has not answered all the prayers christians have said for Nigeria, all these years we've witnessed a worsening situation in Nigeria. It's becoming clear that prayer is the cause, not the cure.
In the light of our observations about prayer, it makes no sense that you should start praying over USA and Iran issue. America is in huge debt, the world power is weary of war after Their experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. So don't pray to prevent something that will never happen.

1. A lot of people are going to make money thru the selling of arms if this war happens,you need to understand that some people want it to happen so we can't sit and watch
2. If u open your eyes and ears more you will know that a lot of the positive changes in nigeria is as a result of answered prayers

I don't know the GOd you serve but mine answers
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by mabell: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
ogajim:

^^^^

Release the HOUNDS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are coming out of the woodworks sharing the same PC/IP address as usual, hey, I forgot you all worked in the same "office" for the same guy tongue

Stop leaving in the past
Give proof of what you say if not they are just empty words
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by mabell: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
newmi:

Sincerely my friend l can't see anything wrong this or perhaps you would appreciate the opposite; ". . . you are too small to own the world. . . you must be broke! l say tou must be broke. . . shout amen somebody! You can be poor. . . because poverty makes a man humble! Yes you can be jobless because you never could tell that could be God' plan for you amen oh somebody shoud amen!

Say Amen Pastor kuns and congregation
Let me add newmi,
you will know no peace, say amen ogajim
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by newmi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^^^
1 John 3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

if this is true and l  don't have any difficulty believing it then there should truth in the postulation that l as a child of the one who owns the whole world in like manner as His heir owns the whole world or is this to difficult to comprehend.
Now this is not one pastor's sermon this is scripture
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by mabell: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
Now this is common sense,
Dogs give birth to dogs
Cats give birth to cats
Goats give birth to goats
Kings give birth to kings

Shikena
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by newmi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
mabell:

Dogs give birth to dogs
Cats give birth to cats

Shikena

sorry anty SHIKENA na which language bi dat because for it sounds like the Hebrew (l think) word for glory "Shekina"****
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by ogajim(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2011
mabell:

Say Amen Pastor kuns and congregation
Let me add newmi,
you will know no peace, say amen ogajim

Your PC and IP sharing bunch are a HUGE comic relief for a Friday afternoon tongue tongue tongue tongue

You guys remind me of radical Muslims or BH as they call them in Nigeria wink wink wink wink
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by dare2think: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
Can someone explain to me how one 'owns' the world?

newmi:

if this is true and l  don't have any difficulty believing it then there should truth in the postulation that l as a child of the one who owns the whole world in like manner as His heir owns the whole world or is this to difficult to comprehend.

Yes Mr Newmi, it is difficult to comprehend.

So, please explain;

What is it that you own?

the world in general?

or its content?
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
newmi:

l think that sounds like it. The problem is that people are not sincere with themselves sycophants pretenders.

this is the problem with this deceitful crowd. Because you dont pursue wealth as an article of faith then they assume you must needs embrace poverty? No sir . . . Christ did not emphasize riches, in fact His response to the rich man was to "sell all that thou hast and follow me" . . . i bet most CEC members would consider that heresy. Rather i follow this model - Phil 4:10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12[b] I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound:[/b] every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need

1 Tim 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Phil 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Dont also forget part of Paul's letter to timothy - godliness WITH contentment is GREAT GAIN. I dont need to pursue wealth, but i know that as long as i am in the center of the Father's will for my life, He is more than able to supply ALL MY NEEDS according to His riches in glory. My goal is NOT to covet the riches of the world but to lay treasures in heaven. Elijah wasnt running around looking for food but God kept meeting his needs even in the midst of famine.

the huge problem with you and your ilk is that to you, God is nothing but a genie. To you salvation is a means to an end - wealth, fame and a stress-free life. But where is the room for persecution? Trials of your faith by fire? Where is the sacrificing of your will for the work of the Father? Or is salvation simply about you and your well-being?

newmi:

If it was then that would be a narrow interpretation. Have you ever heard the saying: health is wealth

Is that saying in your own bible? When did man's psychology become part of the gospel?

newmi:

ok lets assume "God never promised Abraham the whole world" like you said. please just few questions
1. do you agree that God owns the whole world?
2. do you agree that we are sons of God in Christ Jesus through the Spirit?
if no then what do you make of these verses of scriptures

Romans 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint- heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with[ him], that we may be also glorified together.

The problem with heretics like you is that virtually every scripture is twisted to justify your greed and the fact that you serve mammon. Romans 8 was NOT talking about material wealth but acknowledging our acceptance by faith into the heavenly kingdom through the shed blood of Jesus.
To answer your questions . . .

1. Yes God created the earth and hence he owns it.
2. Yes we are sons of God through His death and resurrection . . .

but it is not that simple to now use the above to claim you now own the earth. Let me ask you my own questions . . .

1. Do you believe Christ created satan and also owns him?
2. Do you own satan? does he report to you? Can you send him to run your errands for you?
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
newmi:

^^^^
1 John 3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

if this is true and l  don't have any difficulty believing it then there should truth in the postulation that l as a child of the one who owns the whole world in like manner as His heir owns the whole world or is this to difficult to comprehend.
Now this is not one pastor's sermon this is scripture

hmmm which scripture? grin these jokers.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
mabell:

Dogs give birth to dogs
Cats give birth to cats

Shikena

and by extension, Gods give birth to . . . . ? shocked
So you are now little demi-gods running around creating the world and owning it at the same time? Even Abraham did not go that far. grin
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by newmi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
@davidylan
Genesis 13:14-17
14 And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth,[ then] shall thy seed also be numbered.
17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

You see my dear, the understanding or perhaps more appropriate the mindset of owning the world as heirs of God is not literal relating to material things or physical things rather its a consciousness of a reality without any recognizeable limits whatsoever, a mindset of ABSOLUTE possibilities thats why God told papa Abraham ". . . as far as your eyes can see. . ."
in like manner Jesus made a profound statement
Luke 17:21
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by newmi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^^^^
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
what do you make of this?
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
newmi:

@davidylan
Genesis 13:14-17
14 And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth,[ then] shall thy seed also be numbered.
17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

You see my dear, the understanding or perhaps more appropriate the mindset of owning the world as heirs of God is not literal relating to material things or physical things rather its a[b] consciousness of a reality without any recognizeable limits whatsoever[/b], a mindset of ABSOLUTE possibilities thats why God told papa Abraham ". . . as far as your eyes can see. . ."
in like manner Jesus made a profound statement

Absolute bull.

1. Look at the portion in highlights . . . you say that the "mindset of owning the world" is a consciousness of a reality WITHOUT RECOGNIZABLE LIMITS . . . then you promptly use a contradictory example to buttress this point? "as far as the eye can see" is itself A RECOGNIZABLE LIMIT because the eye cannot see the entire world! If i asked to go and look out as far as the eye can see . . . can you see Cameroun from Lagos? grin
You folks are beyond confused . . . you dont even understand your own unbiblical doctrine.

2. What has Luke 17:21 got to do with this issue? That was a revelation of the dispensation of the Holy Spirit dwelling with us. No more were the disciples going to have to wait for a trip to the temple to be in God's presence . . . no longer did they have to run around looking for a mighty teacher to guide them in the truth . . . now they have the eternal guide living in their hearts to expound spiritual things to them.

What has the above got to do with owning the world? cheesy Now i can confirm your confusion. pele
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by aletheia(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2011
Azibalua:

What a very high level of contradiction
You contradict yourself a lot,
^
. . .is what you said in response to this two statements:
every time I counter your false teachings and you find you can't make any headway. You resort to shouts of "aletheia is abusing joagbaje" and yet you cannot and have not been able to produce a single post of me "abusing" you or using vile words either today or in the past
but like I promised you a couple of months back, as long as God gives me strength, I will not relent in exposing you and your cult called Christ Embassy

Christ Embassy is a cult. Make of the statement what you will. . .but it cannot by any means be characterized as "vile words" or "abuse" of joagbaje. Of course, right on cue he shows up and says this:
Joagbaje:

"I don't abuse joagbaje,but he's a cultist"

If we look at these 14 characteristics of a cult:

1. The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
2. The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
3. The group is preoccupied with making money.
4. Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
5. Mind-numbing techniques (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, debilitating work routines) are used to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
6. The leadership dictates sometimes in great detail how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, get married; leaders may prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth).
7. The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).
8. The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.
9. The group's leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).
10. The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).
11. The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.
12. Members' subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.
13. Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group.
14. Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
It is clear where Christ Embassy falls.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by dare2think: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
7. The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).

Very common within the Nigerian Christendom.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by ogajim(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2011
It is amazing the way the CEC folks defend their faith in "pastor Chris", even dr. firefly has studied them and now using same tactics on Nl and would you believe who supports them? Pastor JoAgbaje anyone?

What surprises me more is the fact that almost everyone in Nigeria has become GREEDY to the post of following someone who clearly isn't following Bibilica principles in their dealings or livestyles.

Those preachers don't believe what they preach or they wouldn't be collecting money by whatever means from their members if their mammon god can double it for you why not for them?

, "be ye wise as serpents and gentle as doves, " Jesus Christ warned us to open our eyes to these kinds of scammers but we can't seem to recognize them even when they bump into us.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Joagbaje(m): 5:45am On Dec 17, 2011
dare2think:

Can someone explain to me how one 'owns' the world?

Yes Mr Newmi, it is difficult to comprehend.

So, please explain;

What is it that you own?

the world in general?

or its content?

Blackberry user, maybe you should read my post again. Explained owning the world there. Except religious bunch try to read different meaning into it.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Joagbaje(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2011
@newmi,
The challenge I'm having with these religious posters is that Im trying to find a sensible post to reply ,it's hard.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by Joagbaje(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2011
Newmi come and see definitions o cool cool
1. The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning
commitment.
2. The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

5. Mind-numbing techniques (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, debilitating work routines) are used to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

8. The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.
9. The group's leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).
10. The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).
11. The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.
12. Members' subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.
13. Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group.
14. Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

According to these funny definition of cult above , Jesus Christ fits in , Apostle Paul fits in. If  they fit in PLEASE COUNT ME IN! shocked. Anyone who doesn't fit in here does not know Jesus Christ. So speaking in tongues is part of cultism.

These guys don't go to church, they have no pastor, they don't know the holy spirit talk less of being filled with the spirit . Yet they want to dictate for the body of Christ and re difine Christianity grin

how sad . How can a man not know the holy spirit. It is a life of blindness, Sensual and head knowledge.
Re: U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski by newmi(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

Newmi come and see definitions o cool cool
According to these funny definition of cult above , Jesus Christ fits in , Apostle Paul fits in. If  they fit in PLEASE COUNT ME IN! shocked. Anyone who doesn't fit in here does not know Jesus Christ. So speaking in tongues is part of cultism.

These guys don't go to church, they have no pastor, they don't know the holy spirit talk less of being filled with the spirit . Yet they want to dictate for the body of Christ and re difine Christianity grin

how sad . How can a man not know the holy spirit. It is a life of blindness, Sensual and head knowledge.

It is so so pathetic please they need your prayers though they'll find it hard to admit
Jude 1:19
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pure Description Of Islam / 5 Strange Things About The Church Called COZA / Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.