Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type (2786 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by ronkeD(f): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2006
but its not easy!
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by twinstaiye(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
RonkeD, Play the same game he is playing (I mean the married guy), afterall, he is married and had another girlfriend in Naija. If he accused you of having an affair, accused him too of having a wife and two girlfriend(1 in Naija plus you). No doubt about it, you need to listen to what people are saying here, it is the truth. You have to leave both of them. Just like you said that it is not easy, you are also right. What you therefore need to do is to make up your mind that you are going to leave him, but not immediately. Play along with him, but make yourself available for another person, even if you have to do this discretly. There are men who will understand your plight and love you for who you are and take up your problem, until it is over. I wish you all the best.
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by banke(f): 2:14am On Mar 16, 2006
ronke try and be patience, with that you can achieve alot in life!
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by kimba(m): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2006
so all of you just conspired together and ronkeD just dumped 2-guys.

eh - ya
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by chinani(f): 5:45am On Mar 16, 2006
@ kimba

I have no idea what your trying to say. Care to be explicit?
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by ronkeD(f): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2006
kimba, they didn't conspire, it was just an advice! assuming you are in my shoes what could you have done?
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by banke(f): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2006
ronkeD, how are you coping with things generally? hope you have resolved the issues of your guyz! well just pray and fast serious about it.God bless you!
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by afolabikar: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2006
can i also join the queue
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by ronkeD(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2006
thanks i have dumped the married man now and the other one and i feel so empty! is this feeling real or may be am missing something? i have a urge in me to call the married guy but i keep hiding my number and call him and he doesn't know am the one. its not easy i feel lonely! i would be taking a break nextweek and i would come to Nigeria. chane of environment! may be that would help!
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by chinani(f): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2006
When you feel lonely, why not call a girl friend/sister/cousin instead? This is the feeling that ppl have when they've been dissapointed and/or have ended a relationship. It's natural and the feeling will pass.
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by twinstaiye(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2006
Keep enduring it, it will only last a short while. From your actions now, you can now see you have taken a good decision. Take a look at from this angle, your ex-marired man, how is he doing too? Is he missing you as you are missing him? The answer is yes, he is missing you too, but he can endure your not being around because he has alternative to fall back on, he has his wife and some other women around him, while you don't have anyone else. It is a feeling that will go later on as time goes on, keep on enduring it, I wish you all the best.
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by whitelexi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2006
believing that the best is yet to come

Look around u, The best might just be around the corner cool cool cool
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by ronkeD(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2006
or are you the best whitelexi?
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by whitelexi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2006
or are you the best whitelexi?

I didnt say that, But the answer might just be looming in the air grin
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by banke(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2006
ronke how far?
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by oluwabiyi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2006
at least she said she left the two them!
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by sirt1(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2009
@ ronkeD,

Pls hear the words of advise. Leave the married man alone. He is a bloody lier who will do the same thing to you wen he eventually get you. Men are so funny to the extend of crying in the presece of a lady just to lure her into what she wouldn't have done. Pls, beware of this. You are just 24 as u claimed, that means you are too young for polygamous war, Ile olorogun, ile ogun ni ooooooooo. (polygamous home is a war zone)

As for the second guy, I want to believe that you did not pick any interest in him cos of this married man in your life. But then, why did you enter into relationship with somebody you can't marry or have feeling for? You need to check yourself very well in this area. It is never too late.

In my candid opinion, send the married man packing and give the second man chance. You will be surprised at the rate the love will grow. However, if there is no improvement, then you can free yourself. I wish you best best in life.
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by beingme(f): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2009
poster give urself time, let go and heal ur wounds first.

u kind of man will come
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by IFELEKE(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2009
Ronke,
It's good you are leaving Both but make sure you don't enter you next relationship out of pity or desperation.Keep your options open and don't overwork yourself with high expectations or unnecessary panic,Love will come when you least expect.
Re: First Man Is Married, The Other Is Not My Type by Tranngirls(f): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2009
ronkeD
I think you need more options in your life trust me gone are the days that we ladies wait for Mr Right to come with his white horse and take us to his Palace because you know what Mr Right has a lot of ladies around him so you have to compete. Life is a competition and you have a head start because you are beautiful so use it while you are still young.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: / The Reputation Of Most Nigerian Men / She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.