Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? (2041 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by seunmii(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2006
she is My baby.but i read in her mails about a boy in yankee because i av her mail password.she claims d boy is a close friend which contradict d content of her mails.she didnt know i have her password,which is why i am so hurt.d boy sent her money 2 get a phone last month,about 75g.wish i cld tell her about d password.things av bin bad between us because of similar occurrence last yr.i am loosing her.wht nxt?
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by ronkeD(f): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2006
why did you have to be unsecured about your baby? men that goes far searching or making en quires makes me sad somehow! well i feel what you should do is to forward one of the mails to a friends box, tell your friend to send a copy to her and to you so you can bring the matter up without her knowing you have her password.
with that i think she can explain and ask for forgiveness if she likes you!
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Hotstepper(f): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2006
aww, sorry, ask her again and diz time, she might tell u, hmm how did u get her password?
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Oracle(m): 2:54am On Mar 13, 2006
word ronke

Hotstepper:

aww, sorry, ask her again and diz time, she might tell u, hmm how did u get her password?
im really sorry but you also erred by getting to know her password without her knowledge
well i think u should follow ronke's procedure
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by seunmii(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2006
ronke,i really appreciate d advice.i wish i dont av d pw,bt come to think of ds:do u think i wld av known abt ds witout d pw.i knew of d affair b4 d guy left 4 yankee last yr,bt she claimed nothing was btw them.it was a big conflict btw My mind n My heart.i am deeply hurt.i just realize dat.ow wld u feel if u were in her shoe?do u think ur idea ll b smart enough.i need to know why she lied to me.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by babymine(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2006
I dnt think there's anything wrong with you having your gurl friend's password. I think both parties in a relationship should be open and honest with themselves. Talk to your gurl, tell her bout your fears n insecurities. If she loves you, you both can work it out.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by ronkeD(f): 2:31am On Mar 14, 2006
seun i should be very honest with you, i once had a boy like that and the idea of us having our password broke us up.we felt very unhappy and i know you would find your self in this positions too,
1. you cant sleep
2. you will feel insecured
3. you will feel like getting somebig money somewhere to buy her over
4. you feel jealous unnecessarily
seun if i happen to be in her shoes, I WONT TELL YOU THE HONEST TRUTH but let her know that you have her password somehow and you know she's been Cheating.
Seun i know very sure the man over here wont marry her when ther's a lot of babes without hat so?
or do u want me to sakara her?
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by seunmii(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
she is growin colder wit each passin day.no calls 4 like 5 days now.though calld her twice.txt her ds nite i need her luv.no response.damn!what shld i expect.
ronke,what do u mean by not tellin d honest?if i am willin,ow do u intend 2 sakara her?
as per girls not avin hat over,she might av a edge over them.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by ronkeD(f): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
am just suggestion oh, i mean not telling you the honest truth is she would argue over having anything to do with the guy.
Deep in your heart, do you honestly love her?
i means girls not having hats means their several beautiful lady over here and also across the earth looking for a guy.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by venice(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2006
i'm so sorry bro, get another girl sad
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2006
just ditch her!!!
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2006
Drop her like she's hot. I've had this xperience b4 and the girl finally came to say "I'm thru with u". The fxcking byatch.

Stuff like this makes me disbelieve in "i saw her and i fell in love."
I must have known you for years (?) b4 i even think of dating you.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by seunmii(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2006
thank you friends but i am yet to think of how?i will want her to know that i am aware of her lies.just discover that how i got the information is inconsequencial.let me what you think.i am meeting her next week.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2006
you just need to let her know that you know all her ''little sweet messages from yankee boy'' cheesy cheesy
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Carolece(f): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2011
so both of them have secrets. . . . very fair game to play. I think I am beginning to understand things round here.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by ShyOne(f): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2011
Seun:

1) Write a love letter to a Girl - NOT HER
2) BUT email the love letter to "your girlfriend" a guise that looks as though you thought you mailed it to the "fictitious girl"

3) In the love letter "pour your heart out"
4) Respond to the "fake girl" as if "she is running after you as though you are turning her down" but leave the door open in the letter because you suspect that your "girl friend" is cheating with a Yankee and that it has come to your attention that this Yankee is sending her money and gifts and that if you find this to be the case - that you will be available to accompany her 'the fake girl who is paying for everything' to a 'weekend' away in Ghana. Let the fake girl know that you are not a cheater and that you care for your girlfriend very much but that you won't dishonor her by cavorting with the 'fake girl,' - etc,

5) Send the email ASAP

6) THEN Go ahead and meet your current girlfriend and see if she acts differently - she will either start being an active participant in the relationship with you by calling and texting you immediately and/or she will cut it off with you and use this as an opportunity to either lie her way out of your relationship or she will be honest with you.

I realize that this sounds like a "little work" - but creative liars at times call for the innocent to create traps in their measures.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Carolece(f): 5:24am On Jan 04, 2011
someone needs to tap on the reality door and see if it shall open. lipsrsealed
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by ShyOne(f): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2011
Seun:

This will put her in "your shoes"

Watch and see how she responds - then you won't have to tell her how you got her password - she will know that you have her password.

I don't talk to those that don't talk to me. I just set up situations that "speak for themselves"

If she cannot respect enough to be honest - why would you "show her your hand?"

Don't give your pearls to swine for they will turn and gore you.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Saraha1(f): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2011
I dnt knw wht u guys are looking for.last yr precisely dec 23, i hav to brokeup with my guy. becos he login to my fbk acct with out my knowledge and the funny part of it,is ,he called askng who is john.(wht pains me the most is, whn am b accuse of wht i do nt know about.)this john had been my platonic friend right 4rm my schl days.so is it nw dat i will nw say i want to date him? considering dat and religion aspect i got no option than to let him walk out of my life 4 good.
Re: So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? by Cmiller(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
bro in dz modern dayx girlx no get love 4 ux na d money dm like,confront her n tel her wt u observd,if she LIKES yu she wl tel u d truth n stop runnin around.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Busty Babe Needed / Men, Why Una No Wan Marry / Smart Guy Dump Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.