Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29019 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2014
being a mild flirt and a rational guy.. i get tired of "having a girl like me" sometimes..

i can only imagine how an average girl feels.

*guys on NL bombarding u with PMs

*idlers at the bustop leering and catcalling

*u barely smile so as nt to hint a green light.

*having fake friends and few pple with good intents around.
how exhausting, invasive and overwhelming does all the attention make u feel?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by marieolae(f): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2014
In fact sometimes it gets soo overwhelming. But most ladies know how to handle them. And every woman loves attention here and there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2014
The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Jarchi(m): 6:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Attention bar tells how sexy and beautiful u are,and who no like am,na den the sakara they enta proud stage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 6:04am On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: In fact sometimes it gets soo overwhelming. But most ladies know how to handle them. And every woman loves attention here and there.
i like soaking garri... but after soaking ijebu garri everyday for months.. it irritates me now.. though i do it once in a while.
so if a lady craves attention all day.. chai.. it would be termed as a medical disorder o..
wouldn't it feel good to go unnoticed sometimes?
lecturers, mechanics, students, family gan sef,

taaa.. maybe i feel this way because i am a guy. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2014
On the contrary, I fink they enjoy it....if a lady shld go out in da mornin n cum bck in d evenin without a guy hittin on her, the next day she wld change paths. But then there's always a limit.

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by martins0: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2014
If they don't love and crave for attention, who will smiley

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.

u sef.. u wan kill dem shey?

its true that most ladies dress to get attention from other ladies too.

and as a married woman, i am sure u would love to tell ur bored(sometimes) husband abt d kind of attention u get when u go out.. jst to make him feel he is in a competition grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys:

u sef.. u wan kill dem shey?

its true that most ladies dress to get attention from other ladies too.

and as a married woman, i am sure u would love to tell ur bored(sometimes) husband abt d kind of attention u get when u go out.. jst to make him feel he is in a competition grin
First of all, hes not bored, secondly hes not in competition with anyone I married him out of the lot. And thirdly we go out together all the time only on very fews occasions I go alone. But no matter what, men will be men, even if you're married they will still look.

15 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Preciousone4ril: On the contrary, I fink they enjoy it....if a lady shld go out in da mornin n cum bck in d evenin without a guy hittin on her, the next day she wld change paths. But then there's always a limit.
attention could be like drugs..
feels good at the moment but wears u out with time.

if she gets 10 woosters grin on a monday and gets only 2 on a tuesday.. she might feel inadequate.
its a very sensitive and inconclusive issue jare..

some like it, some don't.

but i could assume that, the fairly attractive ladies with less attention are happier than the overly beautiful ones eith all the attention..

then again, i couldnt conclude.. make dem ladies talk

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: First of all, hes not bored, secondly hes not in competition with anyone I married him out of the lot. And thirdly we go out together all the time only on very fews occasions I go alone. But no matter what, men will be men, even if you're married they will still look.
good for u o. and ur husband seems like a devoted great guy..

i hope i don't get bored when i settle at last.. its primal.
i go go wash my head for 7 rivers ,with 7 soaps and 7up grin

9 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by mekuzee1(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2014
I dnt think they get tired of d attention dey get..its lyk cream to dia body.Moreover if d attention stops,dey would b d one complaining..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Ivanspring(f): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Why would i want to get tired of attention at my young age when old women are still basking full time in it? undecided

12 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys:
good for u o. and ur husband seems like a devoted great guy..

i hope i don't get bored when i settle at last.. its primal.
i go go wash my head for 7 rivers ,with 7 soaps and 7up grin
You will only get bored if you view marriage like a lot of people BORING! No one said you should get super serious, or slack off just because you are married. People prospective, and attitude make marriage boring.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Guys, Do you ever get tired of asking ladies out undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Clone2020(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2014
I know for a fact that ladies enjoy every attention guys give them, from motor park tauts making cat calls to Hot NL guys... A close female pal once told be that she would feel weird if no guy looks at her or whistles at her on d street. Its not as of that will give these guys the light of day, matter of fact they might do them shakara but somehow they prefer the attention rather than no attention... Weird

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kingzjay(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Have they answered?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by ayusco85(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2014
How can a lady get tired of attention?? Unless of course she is double dating and gets fed up with one of her bf's. Ladies feed on attention like food.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Women and attention is a bread,and butter.

They want everything,and everyone focus on them.

If someone else takes the shine off,they hate the person.

My fiancee would always want me to come pick her at the bus stop whenever she's coming to my place,else she would be screaming,am not caring.

8 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by DGKN: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
LaDies.. Ansa. O

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Actress Whose
Breast Is Bigger Than Cossy Orjiakor @ http://.net/2014/09/25/photos-meet-nigerian-female-actress-whose-breast-is-bigger-than-cossy-orjiakor/
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by DrRiley(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't think so
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by merit12(f): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes alot

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Elusive9(f): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes oh! Especially the boring guys with old lines *annoying*
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
From the OP's picture i will go for the guy on Green Shirt..

Ask me why?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by 01mcfadden(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
They feel complete with them.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by sammieguze(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Lol.... No
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Iceking1(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Dygeasy(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2014
wink
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by freshness2020: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Most ladie like it.. It they are still relevant in the eyes of men! smiley.
..if a day goes by and no passes from a guy. That na τ̲̅ђe big sickness. They will go restless, asking themselves some rhetorical questions that have no answers!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by danaiks(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Ladies shaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Never

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Jarchi(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Jarchi: Attention bar tells how sexy and beautiful u are,and who no like am,na den the sakara they enta proud stage
Imagine everybody staring at dis young chick about to enta brt and b4 u knw it males kinda booking spaces bside dem hopefully she sits with dem. You live like a Queen not small one like dat of England

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.