Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Attracting Mr Right And Avoiding Mr Wrong Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attracting Mr Right And Avoiding Mr Wrong Part 1 (980 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / 10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attracting Mr Right And Avoiding Mr Wrong Part 1 by hitsales(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2007
Hi Peeps,
Sorry I've been away for a long time now. I do apologise for that. I've been busy putting things in place and trying to make some bucks but now that I'm back, I've got some juicy infos again for the ladies on here. I know it's gonna help alot out there and hey I won't say much but will like you to read on,

Okay, let's get started by asking this million dollar question -->Is there really a Mr. Right for me? Has he been born? Why do I know every Mr. Wrong out there? If you have asked yourself any of these questions, you are in good company. Many women and men too have been in your shoes. What you need is a plan; some steps to take. Here are 4 steps to help you work on yourself so to get along the way:

Step 1. Work on You. Be a person that is willing to grow and develop. Be a person of character and values. Take a true inventory of your own strengths and weaknesses. Be honest with yourself. Let your strengths be known and shine in those areas. Work diligently on your weaknesses. Strengthen your weak areas. Challenge yourself to achieve more, reach higher and over come obstacles. Be willing to grow in all areas of your life.

Step 2. Know your boundaries and limitations. Don't wait till you meet someone you may be attracted to. Determine your boundaries now. The most important boundary to set is your sexual boundaries. Know what you want before you start and stick to it. A good man will appreciate your boundaries and respect them. A creep will not. You are better off without the creepy characters anyways.

Step 3. Like Yourself. You cannot expect another person to like and accept you if you don't accept yourself. Work on your insecurities and realize no one is perfect. Listen things you like about yourself. Think about them and watch your list grow. Nothing is more unattractive than a woman with very little self-esteem. Develop a sense of humor. You should be able to laugh at yourself and not be serious all the time. A simple thing like smiling goes a long way towards letting potential suitors know you are easy to approach.

Step 4. Be Yourself. Trying to be someone else will never work. It is shallow and counterproductive. Be honest but not brutal. Don't put others down. Be open to suggestions and others point of view. Keep that frown off your face and allow yourself to be approachable. Let the world see a kind and a genuine YOU. You will find that the real you is one of your best assets.

Aight folks, I think I tried with all of that info and would appreciate if y'all ladies will work with that so as to have a perfect you. It's just me and no other, The Romantic One!!! wink

Michael B,
Re: Attracting Mr Right And Avoiding Mr Wrong Part 1 by LadyTi1(f): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ hitsales:
Great advice. Only just stumbled on it today. Nice to know there are people out there who believe in building positive relationships. I'm surprised people have not responded undecided Anyway, I look forward to seeing the remaining parts. Nice one! wink
Re: Attracting Mr Right And Avoiding Mr Wrong Part 1 by cynthiaDera(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2016
@Hitsales woow this is wonderful,,, can't wait for more

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Love Language(s) ? / Is It Love Or The Money? / Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.