Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa (23229 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Missing Nigerian Airforce Jet (watch)- Cramjones / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Kobojunkie: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2011
^^^ I doubt that is the case. Honestly, I believe a lot of Nigerians enjoy being arrogant and feigning ignorance. To claim that one has never known depression is one's life is to claim one is not even human. Even Jesus himself knew depression before he went to the cross to die. But no, from my experience, only Nigerians will tell you, even after they have experienced death and hardships, will tell you that they snapped back immediately.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Freesia(f): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2011
susanbussy:

^^^^^^ yes we are all the same nija family living in the same area so I know what am saying her mum must not see all these,  And we all know this is not true but bad story spread really fast pls let's keep praying and hoping,  I will keep you posted,

I hope she is alive and well and will be home soon,it would be heartbreaking if her parents hear that somebody is spreading rumours that their daughter committed suicide if it's not the case
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2011
Freesia:

This is just a sad situation, some people hide their depression "well" I won't be surprised if none of her family members noticed it.

That is improbable if you ask me. Maybe it is easy to put up a 'fake' happy face to the outside world when depressed, but there is no way your immediate circle (especially family) wouldn't notice or have a hint if they bother to look closely enough. It's just that most of us are too self-absorbed, self-serving and self-centred to take the pain to be our brother's keeper. . .that's why we fail to notice red-flags of the internal turmoil in those around us. . .in fact in many cases we even contribute mindlessly to their depression by the things we say and/or do to them. I suspect Tosin's family would have at least an inkling of what might have driven her to suicide if they're true to themselves.

GooseBaba:

If she indeed committed sucide, I commend her. It's far better than homicide.
As 'funny' as this may sound, I have to agree. It is so easy for a suicidal person to take anyone with him or her (only the best protected government officials are perhaps protected against suicidal assailants). That's why it's risky for delight in putting others down with so much arrogance and impunity. You never know what might happen if a day of reckoning comes, how do you defend yourself against someone that has nothing to lose?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2011
And for those of you still in denial, there is no point hoping against hope. The girl is dead, via apparent suicide. The news is all over the place.
www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-girl-commits-suicide-us
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2011
If indeed she took her own life, it is unfortunate.
I wish her family peace.
Not in her shoes really. . .so cannot judge her.
She must have had an overwhelming burden in her heart.
Just hope it is not associated with remote control 'hired assassins' within the 'family and friends'!
E badu belle and e jolosi too plenty for this world. . . they try to kill anything good!
What a way to spend Christmas.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by jokingmary(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2011
So sad cry
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by charlyP1: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2011
ismhab
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian
Found Dead In Usa
« #8 on: Yesterday at 04:35:50
PM »
is the handiwork of boko haram,
they don't reach u.s.a, even the
president is afraid, God save us.Ismhab,I think frankly,you are the most callous,insensitive being I ever saw.Some people,parents,brothers,sisters just lost a dear one and all you can do,is sarcastically say 'Boko Haram are responsible'.Go ask for mercy!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by otokx(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2011
Suicide is alien to our culture.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nattyacid: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2011
rip.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Fattyaid: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2011
What a tragedy.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Gague: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by buzugee(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
i would request a toxicology report. she making them white bumpkins look bad in class in an environment laden with chemicals. no sirr we cant hve that. lets systematically poison her food.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by debosky(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
Can the mods change the title? She is suspected dead at best, the body hasn't been found and no one knows for sure if she's dead.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by susanbussy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
pro01:

And for those of you still in denial, there is no point hoping against hope. The girl is dead, via apparent suicide. The news is all over the place.
www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-girl-commits-suicide-us

You are a serious sadist where are you talking from? And what do you know about her or her family except for the stupid news you've been reading all over the place, how do you know she committed suicide? Nobody is in denial here except that you are a sadist looking all around for evils to happen to people and your turn is coming,
And see you idiot something happens here in America at the point of my nose, you are sending me a link to a Nigeria Daily times, Look all over the Internet and see if any of these news ever came from any US news not at all they are all international,
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
^
Calm down madam. I'd be very happy to hear that she's been found alive. Maybe I shouldn't be too quick to believe the news report then. I do apologize for my seeming insensitivity and impetuousness.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
Dear namesake, I pray God to reveal the mystery behind your sudden disappearance. If it be a case of abduction, may the abductor(s) know NO PEACE until you are released safely in the arms of your loved ones. May God help you scale through this in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=20pt]Olutosin "Tosin" Oyelowo, a Nigerian national with roots in Wake Forest, NC, was last seen by motorists and pedestrians leaping from the Bridge, a Mount Pleasant police report states. [/size]

Nor be jump she jump enter bridge? Did someone push her? NO!

This is not Nigeria where Jesus would be called to solve the most simple problems. . . if only we can read.
Which kain 'revelation'?
Today is Sunday. . . no news from her family?
They should be held responsible. . .this is an inside job.
I hope she was not sex-ually molested as a child way back in Nigeria o!
These things tend to show up when the 'juju' clears from the eyes and mind!
I hope inc-e-s-t was not involved?

Besides man problems and sexu-al molestation by 'CLOSE' male relatives. . . only a sever psychiatric disorder would explain this kind of compulsive behaviour.

Just sayin'. . .this is sooooooooooo strange.
Her father should be hauled in for questioning.
Her mother too! kiss

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS OF THIS YOUNG LADY? undecided
Abi na goat lost for Mount Pleasant?
I don't understand Nigerians sometimes. . . this is not a private matter anymore.
What are they hiding?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lasinoh,
pls, do read up susanbussy's posts.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
OlowoTee:

Lasinoh,
pls, do read up susanbussy's posts.

Do we discount the eye-witness stories reported in the news? Or do we practice selective acknowledgement of what we want to believe? undecided Also read this again.

[size=20pt]Olutosin "Tosin" Oyelowo, a Nigerian national with roots in Wake Forest, NC, was last seen by motorists and pedestrians leaping from the Bridge, a Mount Pleasant police report states. [/size]

We cannot discount ANY POSSIBILITY in this story. . .including the aduction one.  This smells of 'FAMILY PROBLEMS' stemming from some sort of domestic dysfunction. She must have had some domestic issues at home. Not at work. The parents should be questioned.

His/Her opinions. He or she is entitle to them. The sooner the parents are involved in this the better.

susanbussy:

For everyone that cares to know all these are not true pls pray for her safe return, I can't wait to give her a warm hug when she returns back I believe some psyco guys abducted her. the police are being lazy and declared all these lies just cos they dont want to work, everyone is praying for her safe return and I can't wait to see her back pls pray she comes back home safe,
In America a lot of psyco people do crazy things for fun even if they don't know her,
abduction happens everyday even with kids that doesn't know anything,

Since the police are being lazy and do not want to work, why dunnyoo go and do the job yourself huh?

susanbussy:

^^^^^^ yes we are all the same nija family living in the same area so I know what am saying her mum must not see all these, And we all know this is not true but bad story spread really fast pls let's keep praying and hoping, I will keep you posted

Her mom must not see all these indeed! She is still going to see them whether we like it or not.

susanbussy:

You are a serious sadist where are you talking from? And what do you know about her or her family except for the silly news you've been reading all over the place, how do you know she committed suicide? Nobody is in denial here except that you are a sadist looking all around for evils to happen to people and your turn is coming,
And see you something happens here in America at the point of my nose, you are sending me a link to a Nigeria Daily times, Look all over the Internet and see if any of these news ever came from any US news not at all they are all international,

Is it impossible that she jumped off the bridge and committed suicide? DO YOU KNOW HER MEDICAL HISTORY?

Booolsheet! The same America with psychos is where she earned her Pharmarcy degree. Good enough for you then huh? The police is lying and being lazy without the proper investigations? Who is this? undecided Investigations are still pending and you expect the police to come and run their mouths with inconclusive findings like some cheap tabloid magazines and blow up the whole lead? undecided

I ask again? Who is this?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by susanbussy(f): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^^ now I see you are sick far from Texas running dirty mouth all over here what's the good news about this that you took it up this bad, When you are not in people's shoe, you can be very judgmental, This is nothing to be arguing about, Did you see eye witness tell you that,
And be careful what you say with your mouth so you too won't go through a trial like this, what the parents are going through with the fact that their daughter is missing is enough and not for you to add another salt on their injury trying to make them feel like they not good parent enough, There are some questions that comes to everybody's mind when there seems to be a mistery but wise ones don't say them out loud like you do, You never know what will befall you tomorrow,
again I say nobody sees anybody jumping anywhere, remember she's black and comes from Africa am not being racist but I will be wise enough not to say too much here cos my eyes have seen and my hears have heard,
Keep blowing it out until the devil teaches you a lesson of your life.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
madam susanbussy - you were not at the bridge, neither do you have any inside information - please stop trying to act as a censor on what people can say here.

You might be living close to the family, but that doesn't give you a right to silence others or restrict what they can say.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by aloyemeka1: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
I don't know why Nigerians love to deny that depression is a deadly disease. Some claim her death is due to remote control from village, some claim it is karma, some claim it is due to abuse by her dad/parents but nobody is ready to agree that she may have been sick from manic depression and the same way most of us deny it here may have been the same way she lived in denial. Same thing they claimed when Uche Okafor killed himself and many went as far as saying that he was too rich and had a very good job to think of killing himself. May I remind many of you that Anderson Cooper's only brother committed suicide even though he was from a super rich family. There are numerous examples of rich people who killed themselves for no reason. It is called depression my people.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by hannahmay(f): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
Tis is so c'rious.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by itiswell1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hmmmn. What a life
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by delpee(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I don't know why Nigerians love to deny that depression is a deadly disease. Some claim her death is due to remote control from village, some claim it is karma, some claim it is due to abuse by her dad/parents but nobody is ready to agree that she may have been sick from manic depression and the same way most of us deny it here may have been the same way she lived in denial. Same thing they claimed when Uche Okafor killed himself and many went as far as saying that he was too rich and had a very good job to think of killing himself. May I remind many of you that Anderson Cooper's only brother committed suicide even though he was from a super rich family. There are numerous examples of rich people who killed themselves for no reason. It is called depression my people.

So true! I pray that our people learn to give less prominence to all this juju stuff and understand that ANYBODY can be depressed and the consequences can be tragic if not properly treated conservatively or medically.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2011
susanbussy:

^^^^^^ now I see you are sick far from Texas running dirty mouth all over here what's the good news about this that you took it up this bad, When you are not in people's shoe, you can be very judgmental, This is nothing to be arguing about, Did you see eye witness tell you that,
And be careful what you say with your mouth so you too won't go through a trial like this, what the parents are going through with the fact that their daughter is missing is enough and not for you to add another salt on their injury trying to make them feel like they not good parent enough, There are some questions that comes to everybody's mind when there seems to be a mistery but wise ones don't say them out loud like you do, You never know what will befall you tomorrow,
again I say nobody sees anybody jumping anywhere, remember she's black and comes from Africa am not being racist but I will be wise enough not to say too much here cos my eyes have seen and my hears have heard,

Madam da BusssyBody!!!!

When a vulture starts circling the sky. . . a corpse is usually around the corner. cheesy
I think you should be arrested as ABDUCTION prime suspect #1! Since this is the story you wannus to believe. wink
You were the one that pushed her over that bridge.
You sound like one who would have been really envious of her. . . . AS TRUE 'BEST FRIEND' who prolly never made it with a GED!
We all know about Christian friends and family serial killers like you. . . looking for fressssh victims to devour. Only to come out crying more than the bereaved! grin

Please, stop distracting us. YOU ARE THE MAIN AND ONLY SUSPECT IN THIS CASE!!!

She's black and she comes from Africa my arzzzzze!
Why you sef no face abduction? Abi you nor go school? You nor come from Africa? You nor be "BLACK"?
Psychos like you are all over America for sure. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Is she the only one? What is so special about her that the WHOLE of AMERICA should be jealous?
May I please educated you as to the fact that MOST people who work as pharmarcists are 'chronic drug-abusers'!
Sorry to bust your bubble. . . .Religion has no place in this saga, so leave both God and Devil out of this.
GO AND ASK THE PARENTS!
Please, learn to use your head and stop spreading ignorance!
Thank you! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Freesia(f): 4:34am On Dec 18, 2011
otokx:

Suicide is alien to our culture.

Suicide knows NO culture,It has been happening in Africa too,People just don't want to believe that a perfectly normal person would take their life. People choose to ignore the root of the problem could be despair among other things!!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by susanbussy(f): 4:45am On Dec 18, 2011
Just for you @lasinoh,
Lasinoh:

When a vulture starts circling the sky. . . a corpse is usually around the corner. cheesy
I think you should be arrested as ABDUCTION prime suspect #1! Since this is the story you wannus to believe. wink
You were the one that pushed her over that bridge.
You sound like one who would have been really envious of her. . . . AS TRUE 'BEST FRIEND' who prolly never made it with a GED!
We all know about Christian friends and family serial killers like you. . . looking for fressssh victims to devour. Only to come out crying more than the bereaved! grin

Please, stop distracting us. YOU ARE THE MAIN AND ONLY SUSPECT IN THIS CASE!!!

She's black and she comes from Africa my arzzzzze!
Why you sef no face abduction? Abi you nor go school? You nor come from Africa? You nor be "BLACK"?

Is she the only one? What is so special about her that the WHOLE of AMERICA should be jealous?
May I please educated you as to the fact that MOST people who work as pharmarcists are 'chronic drug-abusers'!
Sorry to bust your bubble. . . .Religion has no place in this saga, so leave both God and Devil out of this.
GO AND ASK THE PARENTS!
Please, learn to use your head and stop spreading ignorance!
Thank you! kiss

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Kobojunkie: 4:46am On Dec 18, 2011
susanbussy:

again I say nobody sees anybody jumping anywhere, [size=13pt] remember she's black and comes from Africa am not being racist but I will be wise enough not to say too much here cos my eyes have seen and my hears have heard, [/size]

This insane thought was used to by many as reason to ignore the possibles for the death of a former school mate of mine sometime ago. The gal supposedly died in her sleep, and instead of learning what really killed her, some of the rambling eejits around, many who even claimed to be christians, concluded that someone from Africa must have been targeting her. Imagine that stupidity.

It is really a shame that educated individuals still cling to antiquated ideas of how things work, rather than seeking logical answers and solutions where possible.

The gal is suggested to have jumped off of a bridge. If you do not have evidence to show that this never happened, or that she is fine and well somewhere, I suggest you take the advice given you so far, which is to back off of this and stop with the AFRICAN AND BLACK nonsense.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2011
susanbussy:

Just for you @lasinoh,

Just for you. . .Madam Susan"Bitter"Pooosie!

Kobojunkie:

This insane thought was used to by many as reason to ignore the possibles for the death of a former school mate of mine sometime ago. [size=20pt]The gal supposedly died in her sleep, and instead of learning what really killed her, some of the rambling eejits around, many who even claimed to be christians, concluded that someone from Africa must have been targeting her. Imagine that stupidity. [/size]
It is really a shame that educated individuals still cling to antiquated ideas of how things work, rather than seeking logical answers and solutions where possible.

[size=20pt]The gal is suggested to have jumped off of a bridge. If you do not have evidence to show that this never happened, or that she is fine and well somewhere, I suggest you take the advice given you so far,[/size] which is to back off of this and stop with the AFRICAN AND BLACK nonsense.

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by susanbussy(f): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This insane thought was used to by many as reason to ignore the possibles for the death of a former school mate of mine sometime ago. The gal supposedly died in her sleep, and instead of learning what really killed her, some of the rambling eejits around, many who even claimed to be christians, concluded that someone from Africa must have been targeting her. Imagine that stupidity.

The gal is suggested to have jumped off of a bridge. If you do not have evidence to show that this never happened, or that she is fine and well somewhere, I suggest you take the advice given you so far, which is to back off of this and stop with the AFRICAN AND BLACK nonsense.
I do not mean African juju or anything what I mean is just the racial stuffs that happens within America regarding the search conclusions made, no body found might not be this way maybe if she's white, Well it's a sad thing and am not here to offend anybody just felt bad when I saw the topic saying body found, not true though, But no matter how much we are trying to prove a point we should still be sensitive.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2011
susanbussy:

I do not mean African juju or anything what I mean is just the racial stuffs that happens within America regarding the search conclusions made, no body found might not be this way maybe if she's white, Well it's a sad thing and am not here to offend anybody just felt bad when I saw the topic saying body found, not true though, But no matter how much we are trying to prove a point we should still be sensitive.

What has race to do with anything? Why are we so into looking for the irrational to explain that which is likely before us? What has race to do with the stories of someone suggested to have jumped from a bridge? How many black people are even suggested to have committed suicide, especially as it is all too clear the black community here is also fighting to get away from that illogical idea that black people do not suffer depression. We need to stop playing these useless cards anytime we are unwilling to accept what might be right before us.

Why not spend some time investigating the gal herself to find out if the side of her story you even know if, is the true side of the gal herself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) / Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.