Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa (23230 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Missing Nigerian Airforce Jet (watch)- Cramjones / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2012
moremi2008:

Take it easy! This guy appears to be based in Lagos. I doubt she jumped the bridge over a Lagos bobo.

PS- Stop hitting below the belt with Olari! It makes you sound petty and pretty silly.

My prerogative. . . mind your phocking business and stop quoting me.
I previously ignored your useless azzze before madam the first time. . . but you are still dying for attention. . . no need using one of more of you cowardly handles to reply me ok?
Madam TOH! Mind your business! kiss
Always creeping around like the miserable, unhappy soul you were born to die as.
Even if I have words with another of your handles. . .do you  have to come and stoke the embers? grin
In your usual typical personification of 'slime'!
Dynamite. . DeReloaded o. . . KarnaMode o. . . SYPHILLIS . . . cheesy
Get lost. I have patronized you enough. You ghetto trash! kiss

If I go below the belt or into the gutter with one of your handles. . . you deserve it. You wretched Yoruba coward! kiss
Moremi o. . morenike o. . .Ileke Idi or OBO ILE. . . .or what ever you choose to call yourself is not my business.

Now step! You wretched omo-dorty nasty wench!

Once a busy body. . .always a busy body.

LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. . .YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PHOCKING BEING WITH YORUBA BLOOD IN YOU MADAM.

Now, get lost and stay lost! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by moremi2008(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

My prerogative. . . mind your phocking business and stop quoting me.
I previously ignored your useless azzze before madam the first time. . . but you are still dying for attention. . . no need using one of more of you cowardly handles to reply me ok?
Madam TOH! Mind your business! kiss
Always creeping around like the miserable, unhappy soul you were born to die as.
Even if I have words with another of your handles. . .do you have to come and stoke the embers? grin
In your usual typical personification of 'slime'!
Dynamite. . DeReloaded o. . . KarnaMode o. . . SYPHILLIS . . . cheesy
Get lost. I have patronized you enough. You ghetto trash! kiss

If I go below the belt or into the gutter with one of your handles. . . you deserve it. You wretched Yoruba coward! kiss
Moremi o. . morenike o. . .Ileke Idi or OBO ILE. . . .or what ever you choose to call yourself is not my business.

Now step! You wretched omo-dorty nasty wench!

Once a body. . .always a busy body.

LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. . .YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PHOCKING BEING WITH YORUBA BLOOD IN YOU MADAM.

Now, get lost and stay lost! kiss

What is wrong with this insane lady? shocked shocked shocked shocked Who stole your husband? Why are you so angry at the world? Poor thing.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2012
moremi2008:

What is wrong with this insane lady? shocked shocked shocked shocked Who stole your husband? Why are you so angry at the world? Poor thing.

Angry at which world? cheesy
Stole whose husband? shocked
You think everyone is an Yoruba needy swine like you?
Na man your life begin and h-end? grin No wonder una sistah don jump over Mount Pleasant bridge.
Oh no! Poor YOU! A whole phamarcist! cheesy DEAD. . .SIX FEET UNDER AS FISH FOOD. . .BECAUSE OF PRICK! Twa!!! cry
The ijjjot like you wasted all finances paid for a sound education to jump into the sea for a man. . . !!! Tufiakwa.
No wonder shame nor let una show up for this thread again. We all know the truth now abi? LOCAL WOMEN WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM! Twwwwwwa!!!!! cry
Please. . .move ova!
Don't spoil days off with your miserable lonely soul abeg!
Any where you show up. . .if feels like someone died! GOOD GRIEF. Ijebu curse! cry
MOVE!
Jati-Jati!

Only in your local Ijebu village do women steal men. . . or jump over bridges because of peh-nisis. HA! cheesy
Only local Yoruba women like you will kill themselves like your miserable Pa AWOLOWO FOR DEE-KS! Twa! cry

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXyHUw3Xy4[/flash]

See for yourself. In far away India kpa kpa. . . .Bush Ijebooooo Omo-ODE! cheesy
In this day of 'same-se-x' marriages. . . local Ogboni-MGBATI Xtians like you are still fasting and praying for men! Mu he he he he he he
O ga o! cheesy If the shoe fits. . .jump over the Mount pleasant bridge.
Game ova darling. . . you miserable coward! cheesy
You go soon commit suicide like your Pa Awo!
Since you don dey miss road all over NL. . .with so-so Isho from 'London to NYC'! wink
Nairaland stale puss! cheesy
Adios!

Next USER ID please. kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=291724;type=avatar[/img]

Finally she gets it!
Olodo Laide Oropo Keshi-Onye!!! wink
Kenny Rogers Bia Bia toto! cheesy
UGLY WOR-WOR NGBATIC DEPRESSED BIATCH!!!

You berra go and shave that Willie Nelson Labia of yours. . .no wonder your so-called partner is busy running around spreading Hepatitis A-Z, Herpes and HIV from continent to continent while you slave as 'breadwinner'!
Ewu!

Who told you you get to have the last word?

Moo moo!

Type your rubbish in my direction again! "Subsidy" go soon dry ya wallet. . .no more recharge card for you as you trek from Abuja to PH looking for 'business'! Ot to surf the net.cheesy

Olodo!

laswere Wateva makes u fink u av won? shocked shocked for your info i have a degree in dealing wit arseholes like u smiley

Lasimumu u are so silly but the scary thing about u is dat u dont even know u are silly, how i wish d earth was flat so silly people like you would fall off, but its a good thing  u exist  anyway which is obviously to entertain me with your disgusting posts, what a crazy mind u av got,

its obvious that at birth u were thrown in d air,u hit d ceiling fan and fell outa d window and that explains why u are so deranged, u ar just so rude, ignorant and silly, i wish u were at least smart enough to know how silly u are, ewu, petty donkey

i wish i was a bird so i could poo in your dirty mouth cos dats wat it deserves grin

[quote

author=Lasinoh link=topic=826733.msg9884454#msg9884454 date=1325573205]
Angry at which world? cheesy
Stole whose husband? shocked
You think everyone is an Yoruba needy swine like you?
Na man your life begin and h-end? grin No wonder una sistah don jump over Mount Pleasant bridge.
Oh no! Poor YOU! A whole phamarcist! cheesy DEAD. . .SIX FEET UNDER AS FISH FOOD. . .BECAUSE OF PRICK! Twa!!! cry
The ijjjot like you wasted all finances paid for a sound education to jump into the sea for a man. . . !!! Tufiakwa.
No wonder shame nor let una show up for this thread again. We all know the truth now abi? LOCAL WOMEN WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM! Twwwwwwa!!!!! cry
Please. . .move ova!
Don't spoil days off with your miserable lonely soul abeg!
Any where you show up. . .if feels like someone died! GOOD GRIEF. Ijebu curse! cry
MOVE!
Jati-Jati!

Only in your local Ijebu village do women steal men. . . or jump over bridges because of peh-nisis. HA! cheesy
Only local Yoruba women like you will kill themselves like your miserable Pa AWOLOWO FOR DEE-KS! Twa! cry

See for yourself. In far away India kpa kpa. . . .Bush Ijebooooo Omo-ODE! cheesy
In this day of 'same-se-x' marriages. . . local Ogboni-MGBATI Xtians like you are still fasting and praying for men! Mu he he he he he he
O ga o! cheesy If the shoe fits. . .jump over the Mount pleasant bridge.
Game ova darling. . . you miserable coward! cheesy
You go soon commit suicide like your Pa Awo!
Since you don dey miss road all over NL. . .with so-so Isho from 'London to NYC'! wink
Nairaland stale puss! cheesy
Adios!

Next USER ID please. kiss
[/quote]
have  u made sense?Laswere , u definitely need to be slapped real HARD
[/i]

[quote author=moremi2008 link=topic=826733.msg9884436#msg9884436 date=1325572972]
What is wrong with this insane lady?  shocked shocked shocked shocked Who stole your husband? Why are you so angry at the world? Poor thing.

[color=#006600]
lolssss, na real insane lady u be lasiwere, transgendered goat, ewu
[/color]

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^
Even a ram has a better celebrated life than these your suicidal cowards! kiss
See Ooduwa kolomental nuts wey God create complete kwa nu? shocked
Committing suicide like sacrifice for juju! cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/_0IESX1xxuRc/TU4_OBRf7MI/AAAAAAAAADs/j89nL0siu-E/s1600/Obafemi_Awolowo.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/596309_toyin_jpgb45150c18ca68419697d8a5862220623

See person wey God create complete o! Later you will be laughing at people for K-legs and rabbit teeth handicaps! HA! God is every where eyes too! Mu che che che che che. Cursed human beings with mental handicaps who cannot get or keep a man in their lives! TWAAAAAAA!!!! If you nor see man. . .you not go fo find woman or pet to love ya? grin Even with names like Oluwatoyin. . .you are still Christian divorcees. . .! HA! Okija widows nko? wink Jagbrata!!!! No happiness. . .so-so sickness and death everywhere! God forbid!!!! cry

Now that is clear that suicide was committed over A MAN. . .I have no pity. God forbid! kiss Suicide is only meant for people who would rather be humiliated like ra-pe victims. . .or soldiers who do not want to take innocent lives in times of war. . . NOT A D/E/E/K-STARVED LOW SELF-ESTEEMED NGBATIC WOMEN THAT LACKED SELF LOVE. Enjoy your heritage in cowardice. Like Awolowo, like OLUTOYIN! Twa!

See? Beauty without brains. . . the life of a TYPICAL YORUBA WOMAN. . . A CHRISTIAN ONE TOO!
Who preferred to go and meet Jehovah because of a dee-k! shocked
Who wants to dream of a peh-nis while exiting planet Hollywood. . .not to talk of Earth? Only an Yoruba dunce of a female I guess! cheesy
If you are not killing yourselves. . .you are killing your husbands to do 'widow for fashion'. . . even with hired assassins when juju fails! Twa!!! cheesy

Please, go and mourn one of your own in peace. . . .
We do not jump over bridges for man and shrivelled blokoses where I come from! kiss

Be a decorated dunce even in death with pooh in your brains! grin
In your father's house above. . . 72 peh-nises awaiteth thee.
JUMP MY CHILD. . . JUMP! May your body never be recovered.
Shame! Children are burying their parents. . . Mgbati women are jumping over bridges so their parents can bury them because sucking corks is the way, the truth and the life! What would Jesus do? cheesy

Here comes one of these Ijebu-Ekiti Yoruba divorce by assassination widow again?
Please, go and bury your compatriot in cowardice and leave me alone.
No competition between us.
If you want to have the last word. . . even if you are as dense as fog. . .go ahead!
Your man is waiting before you jump over the bridge.
Good day. . .Ijebu coward!

Go and tie some more 'nuts'!
Then commit suicide like a wretched God-forsaken Prick-loving wench you will die as. . . MADAM 'NUT' - TIER! cheesy

O da bo o! Generational suicidal Ngbatic coward! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=228

[size=20pt]WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT, SUICIDE?

"Do not be a fool--why die before your time?" (Ecclesiastes 7:17b)
[/size]

Almost everyone would agree that life is the most precious gift that human beings have been given. Just the chance to be alive on this earth and play a part in the grand scheme of God's eternal plan is a privilege indeed. Yet, despite this, there are times when life becomes so difficult or unbearable that many have, at one time or another, wished they were dead or had never been born. For some, these feelings linger--and if they linger long enough, suicide seems to be the only escape. In fact, in the United States (and stats are similar in countries around the world) the suicide rate has tripled among teen and young adults in the past 40 years.

HEAR YE!
HEAR YE!
HEAR YE!

Yoruba-Ogbobi phock and repent Christians! wink
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2012

lasinoh talking of d dead like that shocked shocked shocked  u really are possessed by a slow ghost, aren't u
may d itch of a thousand crabs spoil your day and may your arms be too short to scratch, oloriburuku

kiss kiss kiss kiss hey silly just before u take d goatie leave off my case,  kiss kissu may as well kiss my arse and call it a love story u fool,

and wait a minute, here is a spoon for u go and stir your poo on d next available thread u badmouthed, deranged pig,

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari:

lasinoh talking of d dead like that shocked shocked shocked  u really are possessed by a slow ghost, aren't u
may d itch of a thousand crabs spoil your day and may your arms be too short to scratch, oloriburuku

kiss kiss kiss kiss hey silly just before u take d goatie leave off my case, kiss kissu may as well kiss my arse and call it a love story u fool,

and wait a minute, here is a spoon for u go and stir your poo on d next available thread u badmouthed, deranged pig,

Here. . . . I believe your finger goes in here? Anus-phocker! It is my first time. . . unike you. Please, be gentle. Lots of vaseline huh? tongue

Get lost! Ijjjiot!!!!

Yes darling!
I wrote it!
I have no respect for cowards who take their own lives for a d/e/e/k!
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

You approached me. . . I did not look in you useless direction.
Here. . . hope you feel better?
Monkey butt! kiss

Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Generational Yoruba coward!
Go and report to the moderators or supa moderators. . . who ever chooses to phock your useless azzzze first!
I am not a reeetarded Christian bigot/ijjiot like you. . .NOTHING IS SACRED TO ME. . . including your Nbatic cowards who die many times before their deaths.
You m0r0n! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
I repeat!!!

Lasinoh:

^^^

[img]http://4.bp..com/_0IESX1xxuRc/TU4_OBRf7MI/AAAAAAAAADs/j89nL0siu-E/s1600/Obafemi_Awolowo.jpg[/img]

See person wey God create complete o! Later you will be laughing at people for K-legs and rabbit teeth handicaps! HA! God is every where eyes too! Mu che che che che che. Cursed human beings with mental handicaps who cannot get or keep a man in their lives! TWAAAAAAA!!!! If you nor see man. . .you not go fo find woman or pet to love ya? grin Even with names like Oluwatoyin. . .you are still Christian divorcees. . .! HA! Okija widows nko? wink Jagbrata!!!! No happiness. . .so-so sickness and death everywhere! God forbid!!!! cry

Now that is clear that suicide was committed over A MAN. . .I have no pity. God forbid! kiss Suicide is only meant for people who would rather be humiliated like ra-pe victims. . .or soldiers who do not want to take innocent lives in times of war. . . NOT A D/E/E/K-STARVED LOW SELF-ESTEEMED NGBATIC WOMEN THAT LACKED SELF LOVE. Enjoy your heritage in cowardice. Like Awolowo, like OLUTOYIN! Twa!

See? Beauty without brains. . . the life of a TYPICAL YORUBA WOMAN. . . A CHRISTIAN ONE TOO!
Who wants to dream of a peh-nis while exiting planet Hollywood. . .not to talk of Earth? Only an Yoruba dunce of a female I guess! cheesy
If you are not killing yourselves. . .you are killing your husbands to do 'widow for fashion'. . . even with hired assassins when juju fails! Twa!!! cheesy

We do not jump over bridges for man and shrivelled blokoses where I come from! kiss

Shame! Children are burying their parents. . . Mgbati women are jumping over bridges so their parents can bury them because sucking corks is the way, the truth and the life! What would Jesus do? cheesy

Here comes one of these Ijebu-Ekiti Yoruba divorce by assassination widow again?
If you want to have the last word. . . even if you are as dense as fog. . .go ahead!

Then commit suicide like a wretched God-forsaken Prick-loving wench you will die as. . . MADAM 'NUT' - TIER!cheesy

http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=228

[size=20pt]WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT, SUICIDE?

"Do not be a fool--why die before your time?" (Ecclesiastes 7:17b)
[/size]

Almost everyone would agree that life is the most precious gift that human beings have been given. Just the chance to be alive on this earth and play a part in the grand scheme of God's eternal plan is a privilege indeed. Yet, despite this, there are times when life becomes so difficult or unbearable that many have, at one time or another, wished they were dead or had never been born. For some, these feelings linger--and if they linger long enough, suicide seems to be the only escape. In fact, in the United States (and stats are similar in countries around the world) the suicide rate has tripled among teen and young adults in the past 40 years.

HEAR YE!
HEAR YE!
HEAR YE!

Who da phock do you think you are? I have dealt with your betters around here sweerie. . . you bush maggot! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
Happy healthy ram with long life and prosperity! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/607515_lasinoh_jpg7a10e5ea2608879d129bf701ac1a4a75

God forbid. . . dead cowards society! cry
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by debosky(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Is there any publicly available information on the reason for suicide?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
How them go publish am. . .?
When suicide na disgrace for a d-e-e-k!
It cannot be disputed!
The girl was buried last week!
HER FATHER IS A PASTOR. . .HER MOTHER HAS CONFIRMED IT.
SHE LEFT A SUICIDE NOTE!. . . CONFIRMED WITH CONNECTIONS!!! kiss
Ask Susan Bussy Body Busssy!

You see her break light?

Muhehehehehehe grin

She died by her own hands!!! OVER A MAN!!!

Tufiakwa I say! cry

Na MAN cause am! God forbid!!!!
Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

^^^

Then commit suicide like a wretched God-forsaken Prick-loving wench you will die as. . . MADAM 'NUT' - TIER!cheesy

truthful words are never beautiful when coming from a deranged ram like lasinoh , thnk God u kno u are one

u are trying so hard to be normal unfortunately its not working out as  u sound even more like a FOOL, i can tell your mind has been stolen by crazy ninja penguins, but really u cant be blamed for your insanity u ar just a product of your work environment havin washed corpses for so long, what a pity,  cry

i am in d smacking someone in d face  kinda mood so dont piss me off more than i already am, and stop drinking panadol for her headache as u hav always don on dis thread go bleep urself instead, otherwise i will hi5 your face wit a stapler,

if her mata pain u too much, y not explode or beta still invite bokoharam over to join you in your corpse washing experience, am sure your deformed mouth wont live to tell d story cheesy

N.B, d nut tying cliche has bcom overused try somfin new DUMBASS

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari:

truthful words are never beautiful when coming from a deranged ram like lasinoh , thnk God u kno u are one

u are trying so hard to be normal unfortunately its not working out as  u sound even more like a FOOL, i can tell your mind has been stolen by crazy ninja penguins, but really u cant be blamed for your insanity u ar just a product of your work environment havin washed corpses for so long, what a pity, cry

i am in d smacking someone in d face  kinda mood so dont piss me off more than i already am, and stop drinking panadol for her headache as u hav always don on dis thread go bleep urself instead, otherwise i will hi5 your face wit a stapler,

if her mata pain u too much, y not explode or beta still invite bokoharam over to join you in your corpse washing experience, am sure your deformed mouth wont live to tell d story cheesy

N.B, d nut tying cliche has bcom overused try somfin new DUMBASS

Bring it on!
Karma 'MY IJEBU-"ODE"(Dunce)!
Seun's Hells' Angel. . . whoooooooooooooooooo. . .amma shaking in my buttocks!
Maroko midget! Abortion belt queen of Jesus!
Ewu! grin

I wash corpses I still dey alive o! FIVE ALIVE!!!! kiss Not like your mentally-handicapped "Oluwatosin OLODO-MARE-WANTO DIE FOR PEH-NIS DRUG-ADDICTED BASEMENT PHARMACIST!
I am sure she was a crack head like that Mbakwe's daughter who was deported back to Nigeria and to CANADA after giving birth in prison. Awon jankara phamarcists! cheesy

Please, you are close to the edge. . . JUMP! cheesy
Oh honey. . . this is my year!
Debt freeeee and plenty of time to whoop the arzzzes of you cyber dimwits!
Did you  have a resolution? I SURE DIDN'T!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING IT ON I SAY!

AWOLOWO WOR-WOR MONKEY COWARD! grin
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Lasinoh link=topic=826733.msg9886777#msg9886777 date=1325595871]

angry angry angry you Lasinoh fool,   i promise u , u will find my foot so far up in your arse, that i will have to reach down your throat to cut my toe nails, u son of a b, it, ch cool

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari:

angry angry angry you Lasinoh fool,   i promise u , u will find my foot so far up in your arse, that i will have to reach down your throat to cut my toe nails, u son of a b, it, ch  cool

Oooooooooooooooooh. . . I can't wait. grin
Mu he he he he he he
I have whooped your reetarded arzzze sufficiently today.
Now, to go and do my business of the day. I have 3 mortgages to pay today and I am not looking forward to it.
Thank God for 'subsidy-free' life! cheesy
Enjoy your 'beat-down' for now. . .I am expecting your next handle or those of your re-tareded gang all over NL this year.
Just like last year.
OLODO!

Later "cor-k" the awolowo ugly coward! wink
To the 'Romance' section where you belong. . .and many dense females are waiting to jump over NL bridges too!

Hmmmmm! What a 'cor-k'! cry

Baba Suwe shyte hole! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Generational Yoruba coward!
Go and report to the moderators or supa moderators. . . who ever chooses to phock your useless azzzze first!
I am not a reeetarded Christian bigot/ijjiot like you. . .NOTHING IS SACRED TO ME. . . including your Nbatic cowards who die many times before their deaths.
You m0r0n! kiss
[quote][/quote]

come to fink of it, who is really scared and who is really a coward, u say u wash corpses and u are five alive, lol, i really fink u are dead meat, see u crying even before d moderators take a glance in your direction, LASINOH U ARE A LILLY LIVERED EMPTY BARREL, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cool

LOL, SEE U DECLARING URSELF WINNER, U ARE NOTIN BUT AN INSECURE LOSER, MORTGAGE PAYMENT INDEED , I BET ITS TO UR CORPSES, grin, MAD THING
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari:

come to fink of it, who is really scared and who is really a coward, u say u wash corpses and u are five alive, lol, i really fink u are dead meat, see u crying even before d moderators take a glance in your direction, LASINOH U ARE A LILLY LIVERED EMPTY BARREL, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cool

Oh sure! kiss
I have pissed all over myself! cry
Which moderator? The one phocking you or the one you are phocking or all of the above?

I am crying o! cry
Later lover. . . I have checks to write.
I don't want them to bounce like yours.
The reason you are homeless with 2000 handles all over NL. grin
Help! Will phock a moderator for food!
Mu he he he he he he!
Ciao!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

Oh sure! kiss
I have pissed all over myself! cry
Which moderator? The one phocking you or the one you are phocking or all of the above?

I am crying o! cry
Later lover. . . I have checks to write.
I don't want them to bounce like yours.
The reason you are homeless with 2000 handles all over NL. grin
Help! Will phock a moderator for food!
Mu  he he he he he he!
Ciao!

cry I WEEP FOR U LASINOH, your CRAZY BRAIN IS OBVIOUSLY BEREFT OF ANY MORE IDEAS FOR your SCATTERED MOUTH, O MA SE O, , IF U ARE NOT SCARED OF D MODERATORS Y MAKE REFERENCE TO DEM

I BET U AV WEED ALL OVER UR SMELLY ARSE FOR FEAR OF BEING BANISHED FROM NL OWING TO UR ADULTERATED DEHUMANISED PERSONALITY
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari:

cry I WEEP FOR U LASINOH, URCRAZY BRAIN IS OBVIOUSLY BEREFT OF ANY MORE IDEAS FOR your SCATTERED MOUTH, O MA SE O,
IF U ARE NOT SCARED OF D MODERATORS Y MAKE REFERENCE TO DEM   

I BET U AV WEED ALL OVER your SMELLY ARSE FOR FEAR OF BEING BANISHED FROM NL OWING TO your ADULTERATED DEHUMANISED PERSONALITY

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . Kpele o!
I have been on NL for over 4 years. . . I have not 'feared' your so-called moderators or super moderators. . .what makes you think I would do that now? I believe we have come to understand eachother pretty well m0r0n! Fear for the most fantastic phock or what?  grin Your territory. . . not mine. cheesy I don't do 'tadpoles' or 'babies'!  Especially when they have nothing to offer but 'anus-phocking' with tiny d-e-e-ks! grin

You promised to clip your toenails with my cli-to-ris abi?
What are you waiting for? kiss

YORUBA COWARD. . . SO-SO NOISE! grin
What did your parents tell you about arguing with crazy people again?
Boy! You must be in love.
This is way above your league sweeRAT!
Head to the 'Romance and Se-x-uality' or DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY section of NL for in-bred-ciles like you. . .

See you around. Time to pamper myself.
Let me go and read the thread offline again and enjoy the lashing on your useless azzze!

Sick of your miserable one-liners. . . since you failed to deliver the nail-cutting or-ga-sm!
Dunce!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . Kpele o!
I have been on NL for over 4 years. . . I have not 'feared' your so-called moderators or super moderators. . .what makes you think I would do that now? A good phock or what?  grin Your territory. . . not mine. cheesy I don't do 'tadples'!  Especially when they have nothing to offer but 'anus-phocking' with tiny d-e-e-ks! grin
You promised to clip your toenails with my cli-to-ris abi?
What are you waiting for.

YORUBA COWARD. . . SO-SO NOISE! grin
What did your parents tell you about arguing with crazy people again?
Boy! You must be in love.
This is way above your league sweeRAT!
Head to the 'Romance and Se-x-uality' section of NL for in-bred-ciles like you. . .

See you around. Time to pamper myself.
Let me go and read the thread offline again and enjoy the lashing on your useless azzze!

Sick of your miserable one-liners. . . since you failed to deliver the nail-cutting or-ga-sm!
Dunce!

THE MORE I READ your POSTS D MORE I UNDERSTAND Y BIRTH CONTROL PILLS WERE CREATED, PPL LIKE U DONT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE, AM SURE WHEN U WERE BORN, D DEVIL TOOK A LOOK AT U AND SCREAMED, OH poo,  COMPETITION! grin

NICE TO KNOW U ARE SICK OF MY ONE LINERS, LAS DEARIE I AM ONE BABE DAT WILL DRIVE YOU EVEN MORE INSANE THAN EVER cheesy SO PULEEZ GET your PINK ELEPHANT OUT OF MY SUBMARINE,  GOATIE
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari:

THE MORE I READ your POSTS D MORE I UNDERSTAND Y BIRTH CONTROL PILLS WERE CREATED, PPL LIKE U DONT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE, AM SURE WHEN U WERE BORN, D DEVIL TOOK A LOOK AT U AND SCREAMED, OH poo,  COMPETITION! grin

NICE TO KNOW U ARE SICK OF MY ONE LINERS, LAS DEARIE I AM ONE BABE DAT WILL DRIVE YOU EVEN MORE INSANE THAN EVER cheesy SO PULEEZ GET your PINK ELEPHANT OUT OF MY SUBMARINE,  GOATIE

Look at this local cyber OBO-seller o! cheesy
Are you here to sell obo or buy obo? wink
Did you hear that my name is 'Oluwatoyin'? shocked
Come and drive me insane. . .so Belzebub will send me into the Grand Canyon. . . like your possessed Oluwatoyiin on this thread.
Mew-gwooo!!! cheesy Who is afraid of your raggedly behind?
So, you are a babe huh?
What a NUT-tying babe!
Walahi talahi. . . .If I comot for this thread for you huh. . . I go jump over Mount Pleasant brigde in honor of your Yoruba cowards!
Oya make we make this a game's thread. . .

Shoot lover! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
debosky:

Is there any publicly available information on the reason for suicide?

I dont think so but if militia is right and it's because of some dude then that's just pathetic undecided
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
olari (f)
nigeria

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test
« #9 on: August 25, 2006, 07:52 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abeg i dey find work o any hope for one with a communication arts degree for chevron

Mu he he he he he he
Indeed! Someone actually paid to study this piece of junk mail attending via www? shocked
No wonder. You nor go go open 'blogsite' begin dey gossip like some of your mates?
Ijjiot!!!
First post of this olodo!
Jobless cow! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

I dont think so but if militia is right and it's because of some dude then that's just pathetic undecided

TOH. . . I am going to confront you DIRECTLY. kiss
I don't feel comfortable with you. . . I really don't givvadam for your dodgy, two-faced personality. kiss
You were problematic to me then, just like you are now. Nothing has changed. Your main problem?
You are a phocking tribalist and have never learned to respect yourself by respecting the views of others. kiss

PLEASE, DON'T ADDRESS ME.
We go a loooooooooong way on this NL, since 2007 to be exact. . . and I have seen the depths of your soul. kiss
I don't want to have ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!
All that nonsense you and your gang did last year. . . on this NL. I don't have time for this year ok.
Association of Okoro-Yoruba cowards of NL. . . count me out! kiss

First of all we are not mates.
If you cannot address me directly. . . don't bother. kiss
I don't do 2-faced cowards! kiss
All that 'friend of my enemy' association. . . I am not interested in huh?
I don't care if you are pals with Lagbaja or Tomedo. . .
YOU and your polymonikering gang should just mind yourselves.
I have warned you. . . OPENLY! kiss
STOP ADDRESSING ME!
Thank you! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Um MILITIA what are you going on about?

Give me example of this "two faced" mess you keep mentioning.

and what "gang" are you referring to? Seeing that I was barely around last year due to bannings, again what are you going on about?

Btw my response was to DEBO, I merely mentioned your name. There's nothing you can do about that. Most you can do is "insult" me on Nairaland. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Oya please tell me what you saw in the "depths of my soul" because i dont remember arguing with you. Last time we interacted at all, I asked you what happened with you and osisi since yall seemed cool on Village Square then it turned into something else.

so unless you are trying to use me as your "scapegoat" since osisi is no longer on NL, explain what your problem is.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
You are a phocking tribalist and have never learned to respect yourself by respecting the views of others. Kiss

ROFL cheesy

With all that you've said about Yorubas in this thread alone?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he he
Indeed! Someone actually paid to study this piece of junk mail attending via www? shocked
No wonder. You nor go go open 'blogsite' begin dey gossip like some of your mates?
Ijjiot!!!
First post of this olodo!
Jobless cow! kiss

Lasinoh u are such a miserable fool, at least i tried to get a career future for myself and got one, at least am beta dan u corpse cleaner, sweetheart i have no apologies cos notin ventured notin gained, unlike u proud fool, dat will remain on the transgendered highhorse till  death by frustration cometh,

Lasinoh:

TOH. . . I am going to confront you DIRECTLY. kiss
I don't feel comfortable with you. . . I really don't givvadam for your dodgy, two-faced personality. kiss
You were problematic to me then, just like you are now. Nothing has changed. Your main problem?
You are a phocking tribalist and have never learned to respect yourself by respecting the views of others. kiss

PLEASE, DON'T ADDRESS ME.
We go a loooooooooong way on this NL, since 2007 to be exact. . . and I have seen the depths of your soul. kiss
I don't want to have ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!
All that nonsense you and your gang did last year. . . on this NL. I don't have time for this year ok.
Association of Okoro-Yoruba cowards of NL. . . count me out! kiss

First of all we are not mates.
If you cannot address me directly. . . don't bother. kiss
I don't do 2-faced cowards! kiss
All that 'friend of my enemy' association. . . I am not interested in huh?
I don't care if you are pals with Lagbaja or Tomedo. . .
YOU and your polymonikering gang should just mind yourselves.
I have warned you. . . OPENLY! kiss
STOP ADDRESSING ME!
Thank you! kiss

pls what was done to frustrate d idiot i will like to know Abeg thief of hearts fill me in, hmm
[color=#990000]to think d bastard has a polluted reputation on nairaland, i shld have known , y are u running away from thief of hearts, met your match uhn,  castrated pig grin
[/color]
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Highbros:

Maybe she is HIV positive

A body hasn't been found, no one knows if she's actually dead, and here's someone speculating that she's HIV positive. Never come across anyone so gleeful of one's apparent demise, who's so happy to court controversy in the most unpleasant manner.

Why would any sane being make fun of an unfortunate situation? Your comment smacks of gross ignorance, and a lack of any sort of empathy.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

I believe it.
Some Igbo-smoking fellows on these demonic Nigerian websites and messageboards tried to initiate me into that kind of business. . . I thought it was a joke. Till I discovered that MANY Christian-Igbo women liked to do the 'nasty' with their anooses! To save virginity for their husbands or from Yoruba women who wanted to avoid 'magun' trap from their husbands. grin
I tia race sharp-sharp! cheesy

Two Nigerian men don ask me for the tin o!
One from Anambra state. . . and one from Edo State.
Let us just say. . . "Farewell to ARMS AMUS"! cheesy

I don't have anything against people who engage in such 'sodomistic' acts of the Lord's creation.
I find it funny because the shyte hole is a no-go area for me.
The way these guys were begging for this thing ehn? cry
One would have been tempted to try it. . . but for timely intervention from GOD! grin

Oh m-ar-ci-foo fada. . . you are too much! cheesy
If you are an MALE or female BehindBased virgin on NL. . . clap for yaselves! cheesy

D  prostitute no even get liver, lasinoh foolllll, were. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by susanbussy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
@lasinoh you can talk junk to people on nairaland for all I care but try and respect the dead, I don't care whatever you feel or heard the dead still deserve some respect, From you, You are free to go ahead and start showering causes and abuse on me like you do to everybody but whatever you have said about her is enough.
No respect for dead or living not even animals, I read all youve been writing all this while and just decided to keep quiet cos I have never in my life seen an heartless being like you , people like you don't deserve a breath of life in you but my merciful God is still looking out for a change in you
And am sure you are jobless cos empty barrels makes the loudest noise, So, I advise you to go get a job and leave the lady and her family alone.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Chubhie: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mods, Please lock this thread o. Please make una nor fight again o. Rome burns while our dignified, refined and honourable ladies are here doing battle! Jehova bu eze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? / $200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.