Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa (23228 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Missing Nigerian Airforce Jet (watch)- Cramjones / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2011
otokx:

Suicide is alien to our culture.

How did Okonkwo die in Things Fall Apart?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by moremi2008(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2011
Why are Nigerians so patently delusional? What about the news we have heard from credible sources suggests an homicide besides the vain and confused hopes of grieving friends and family? So somebody threw her off the bridge? I am not even sure who is doing more harm. Those that have concluded that is is certainly dead and the fools that keep insisting it's an homicide?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2011
The best thing is to wait for investigative efforts of the law enforcement agents in Mount Pleasant.
All we can do is speculate right now.
Everyone is entitle to his or her own opinions. . . all parts of the grieving process.
All investigations should start from her family and phone records.
Simple.
Jesus, God, Devil, Belzeebub, Mami Wota, Okija, Ogboni spirits and so on should not be mentioned here.
Thank you! kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by mamale8(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2011
cryI just broke someones heart
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by tonte(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2011
One guy in my university saw his disastrous results and was found dead in his room less than 48 hours later, my guess was suicide he was about to enter his fourth year
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2011
And we're not even counting those that committed the 'perfect suicide' - made to look like an accident. Not everyone chooses to jump off a bridge or dangle from a rope tied to the ceiling fan. There are probably a million ways to commit suicide and not all of them are detected as such. I believe more Nigerians/blacks commit suicide than we know. It's even more so because sophisticated autopsy/post-mortem facilities are often unavailable to much of the population here. A person dies (maybe due to poisoning or drug overdose), and what you hear is. . . . .Papa Ajasco died "after a brief illness". Pray, brief illness no dey get name? Or you'd hear nonsense like. . . He died after a "mysterious illness" or "spiritual attack". Indeed.

The idea that suicide is 'alien to our culture' is absolutely baseless.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
@susanbussy

nasty bussy, u shouldnt have walked away, u for wait make dem yab u som more, rude Arrow, so hapi u met your match in Lasinoh grin
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
pro01:

And we're not even counting those that committed the 'perfect suicide' - made to look like an accident. Not everyone chooses to jump off a bridge or dangle from a rope tied to the ceiling fan. There are probably a million ways to commit suicide and not all of them are detected as such. I believe more Nigerians/blacks commit suicide than we know. It's even more so because sophisticated autopsy/post-mortem facilities are often unavailable to much of the population here. A person dies (maybe due to poisoning or drug overdose), and what you hear is. . . . .Papa Ajasco died "after a brief illness". Pray, brief illness no dey get name? Or you'd hear nonsense like. . . He died after a "mysterious illness" or "spiritual attack". Indeed.

The idea that suicide is 'alien to our culture' is absolutely baseless.

I believe you are right. I have always suspected this as there are just too many stories of unexplained deaths in Nigeria, it is hard not to think that many of them are probably suicides.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lasinoh:

Nor be jump she jump enter bridge? Did someone push her? NO!

This is not Nigeria where Jesus would be called to solve the most simple problems. . . if only we can read.
Which kain 'revelation'?
Today is Sunday. . . no news from her family?
They should be held responsible. . .this is an inside job.
I hope she was not sex-ually molested as a child way back in Nigeria o!
These things tend to show up when the 'juju' clears from the eyes and mind!
I hope inc-e-s-t was not involved?

Besides man problems and sexu-al molestation by 'CLOSE' male relatives. . . only a sever psychiatric disorder would explain this kind of compulsive behaviour.

Just sayin'. . .this is sooooooooooo strange.
Her father should be hauled in for questioning.
Her mother too! kiss

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS OF THIS YOUNG LADY? undecided
Abi na goat lost for Mount Pleasant?
I don't understand Nigerians sometimes. . . this is not a private matter anymore.
What are they hiding?

You are a bloody cretin!

What a moronic FOOOOL!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a bloody cretin!

What a moronic FOOOOL!

Mu he he he he he
Sagamoomoo don h-appia for page 5!

Please, have a seat, while we wait for the police investigation huh? We are dealing with a Yoruba lady here. The most subdued, brainwashed and domestically mutilated sets of females in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Many of them suffer in silence because of overwhemling belief in religion mixed with jujumatics. Sooooooooooooooooo. . . . Nothing. . . absolutely NOTHING should be ruled out. We know our people! wink Her father is only 50. . .and she is 25. . . . wink
No telling if he was able to control those 'Yoruba urges' like we see on NL!

Mu he he he he he he grin
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by fm7070: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
She should have come to 9ja and see people in worst sitiuation than she ever had. If she still insist on suicide,
She should have given out the Toyota Yaris 2007 model out before commiting suicide.
However, what is secret to us is open to the Almighty God
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
fm7070:

She should have come to 9ja and see people in worst sitiuation than she ever had. If she still insist on suicide,
She should have given out the Toyota Yaris 2007 model out before commiting suicide.
However, what is secret to us is open to the Almighty God

Well not everyone subscribes to that "There are people in worst straits so everything must be fine with me" idea on dissecting life. Some people actually measure things against the best out there or the most peaceful, by their perception, and wonder how come they are still lacking since it is achievable.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
CNN just reported that the death has been ruled a homicide.

I wouldnt be surprised. Is there a link?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Sagamite(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he
Sagamoomoo don h-appia for page 5!

Please, have a seat, while we wait for the police investigation huh? We are dealing with a Yoruba lady here. The most subdued, brainwashed and domestically mutilated sets of females in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Many of them suffer in silence because of overwhemling belief in religion mixed with jujumatics. Sooooooooooooooooo. . . . Nothing. . . absolutely NOTHING should be ruled out. We know our people! wink Her father is only 50. . .and she is 25. . . . wink
No telling if he was able to control those 'Yoruba urges' like we see on NL!

Mu he he he he he he grin

You are a cretin!

So you know you should wait for police investigation yet you are throwing disgusting accusations at a grieving family.

FOOOOL!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by alexola20(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by isalegan2: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
antartica:

Life is a dream.Her dream is done with and she is in peace.

The one that lives is the one in agony.

No offense, but. . .

Is being alive like being in a dreamlike state to you?  Do you believe that peace comes only when you die? Do you really feel that everyone alive is in agony?  I expect you're merely being philosophical.

I don't wish to derail.  If you wish to elaborate, please go here and shed some light on the above.  Others are discussing this very issue there - link was posted earlier - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826801.0.html. Thanks.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So you know you should wait for police investigation yet you are throwing disgusting accusations at a grieving family.

FOOOOL!

Is the word 'cretin' new to your extremely limited vocab? wink
Of course I know I have to wait for the police investigations. . . .
But why don't I have a little fun with syndicated dim-wits like you while we are waiting huh?
Here goes: Even in the civilized world. . . most homicides are committed by close relatives and friends.
A grieving family may not be a grieving family after all. . . just sayin'! wink

Only a 'grieving family' knows why they are grieving. . .
Are you trying to tell us something? wink
Has the body been hiding under the basement of the 'grieving family'? wink
Was it the 'outer body' experience that was seen jumping over that bridge by pedestrians and motorists? wink
I mean. . . the use of 'juju'? Aka 'African magic or remote control'?

*Btw. . . how is that your London buddy who married the ugliest bride on NL doing?
The one with a politician brother from California with a criminal record. . . cheesy
You should have been there when his 'LovePeddler-momma' was buried. . .
All the 12 children had different surnames. . . .One scattered poohsie! cry
Sooooo baaaaaad you could not tell children from in-laws. . .
A big disgrace. . . .shhhhhh. . . do not say I told ya!  wink*
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by isaacab38: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
I actually know one of her relative who informed abt d missing tosin,and we ve been praying for God's intervention only for to read this here. Very unfortunate indeed. My her soul RIP
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Freesia(f): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lasinoh:

We are dealing with a Yoruba lady here. The most subdued, brainwashed and domestically mutilated sets of females in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Many of them suffer in silence because of overwhemling belief in religion mixed with jujumatics. Sooooooooooooooooo. . . . Nothing. . . absolutely NOTHING should be ruled out. We know our people! wink

Lasinoh let's see the bigger picture here but what you have said happens to many African women in the west not just the one tribe.
There are many women suffering domestic violence in the UK,U.S and other countries in the west let's rule the tribe factor out ,it could happen to any woman,sad but true
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
Freesia:

Lasinoh let's see the bigger picture here but what you have said happens to many African women in the west not just the one tribe.
There are many women suffering domestic violence in the UK,U.S and other countries in the west let's rule the tribe factor out ,it could happen to any woman,sad but true

I know that. I was just being mischievious. wink
You know? The main message on ANY thread just like this one can be received from the first 2 pages only.
Subsequently. . . we get on each other's nerves.
Just for the fun of it.
Always my pleasure. kiss
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Freesia(f): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^^
You are just something else lol,You are winding people up so much to the point I could feel their blood boiling from here
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
Freesia:

^^^^^
You are just something else lol,You are winding people up so much to the point I could feel their blood boiling from here

Mu he he he he he he
The beauty of NL.
I am glad you understand.
Nothing like having a little fun with easily offended re-tards!
My pleasure always!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Sagamite(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2011
Lasinoh:

Is the word 'cretin' new to your extremely limited vocab? wink
Of course I know I have to wait for the police investigations. . . .
But why don't I have a little fun with syndicated dim-wits like you while we are waiting huh?
Here goes: Even in the civilized world. . . most homicides are committed by close relatives and friends.
A grieving family may not be a grieving family after all. . . just sayin'! wink

Only a 'grieving family' knows why they are grieving. . .
Are you trying to tell us something? wink
Has the body been hiding under the basement of the 'grieving family'? wink
Was it the 'outer body' experience that was seen jumping over that bridge by pedestrians and motorists? wink
I mean. . . the use of 'juju'? Aka 'African magic or remote control'?

You are a cretin!
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 4:25am On Dec 19, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

wink wink wink wink wink wink

See hello to awon NL 'Bugs Bunny' for moi o! grin
Oh yes o! London 'phocker'! wink
What's up doc? cheesy

You just keep 'sagging' under the weight of my 'might' huh?
No back up handle? wink
Abi dem don go hide? cheesy
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by dayokanu(m): 5:26am On Dec 19, 2011
Lasinoh:

wink wink wink wink wink wink

See hello to awon NL 'Bugs Bunny' for moi o! grin
Oh yes o! London 'phocker'! wink
What's up doc? cheesy

You just keep 'sagging' under the weight if my 'might' huh?
No back up handle? wink

Lasinoh,

How was your weekend? This week for me and you. I go phock that your ogbonge poohsie
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Lasinoh,

How was your weekend? This week for me and you. I go phock that your ogbonge poohsie

Mu he he he he he he
How charming!
Your Mgbeke First Lady must be neglecting you.
Abi na only spiritual pooohsie dem dey give you? wink
I hope you have caught up with your children-support payments on NL huh? cheesy
Sorrrry. . .my customers are all lined up. . . !
Wait till next year for an available spot! cheesy
Weekend izzzzzzzzz ova sweeerie. . . .Well spent on NL tooo! grin
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Lasinoh: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2011
Any news about this babe?
Abi we still dey fast and pray for her appearance?
That is why I love oyinbo peeps. . . dem for don come for camera dey appeal to public for help with posters and all.
They would even go to the so-called river and start digging.
Black people na waya o!
So the parents juss keep kwayet like that? shocked
Something is most definitely fishy!
We shall see. . . . wink
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Or the media is ignoring it cos she's NOT oyibo, like they tend to do.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by armyofone(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
it is interesting o. i was searching Nancy Grace to see if she got the news on but nothing. saw lots but none on the nigeria lady. she usually focus on such case but why not the missing Nig lady?

So Sad, jumping into the bridge so far no body?? not sure if they are searching for her. what are the parents doing about the case? they should go to the media.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
You've seen cases about missing black children on Nancy Grace?
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by armyofone(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
good question TOH, still searching. i think it is easy to find missing black on milk carton and some newspaper page than on Nancy Grace.
Re: 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
armyofone:

it is interesting o. i was searching Nancy Grace to see if she got the news on but nothing. saw lots but none on the nigeria lady. she usually focus on such case but why not the missing Nig lady?

So Sad, jumping into the bridge so far no body?? not sure if they are searching for her. what are the parents doing about the case? they should go to the media.

How many supposed suicide cases have you seen on that show? Matter of fact, how many cases that are local to your area have you seen on that show considering most areas average about 50 murders a year, and many of them never get on Nancy Grace. You guys should stop looking for people to finger in this. Nancy Grace show(I don't even think serious folks watch that show) is not your NATIONAL MURDER/SUICIDE BROADCASTING SERVICE. It is simply a show that depends on rating and if they do not pick YOUR OWN DEATH to air on it, I don't think that then qualifies the woman as a racist.

NEXT . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) / Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.