Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (42311 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 2:01am On Feb 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwh poor tin,I will teach you my lingual wen am chanced ok.Let u b? I hold ur shokoto ni undecided undecided

Bck to ur questions,dude u referred Perx to d nairaland charity and u asking wot she's doing in d hospital,u feel she go dey house dey type R kelly and Mariah carey lyrics give we everyday ni.Dude I expected you to wish her luck not ask d obvious,she owes you no explanation.

Badosky Sweetie, I can't believe that there is a space in your sweet heart to get vexed, please don't be hard on Mr. Mac okay Baby. He is still looking out for Perx of course.
You are so very possessive of this your new girlfriend Perx  cool kiss wink,
I am sorry for anybody that dares to offend her for Badosky will deal with the person-o-o-o grin grin. How are you sweetheart?  kiss kiss

Glorya:
Things got so bad because dad was always beating me and my siblings up, sending us out of d house, not feeding us etc, my neighbours had to call d police because he threathened to kill me. D police reffered us to welfare and then my mom got involved and I managed to secure a little place where I and my silings and mom moved to. Since then we had a little peace but things are so very hard cos am d only one working, and most times dats d cause of d depression. I sometimes wake up at nyt from dreams abt wat hapned in d past e.g. dad beating mom and striping her to her undies in d street, d dreams come so vividly and i wake up crying. Am afraid,
Have I answered ur questions?

@Glorya
Oh dear, it sure won't be easy supporting your mummy and siblings.
It's good that you now have peace living with your mum and siblings. The amazing thing about your situation is that people that have hard it this tough in life most times end up as great persons. Don't give up, you've been through a lot, keep making your heart's desire known to God and he will definitely make a way soon dear.
Be determined to succeed in Life and someday you will be amazed how your life changed and the story of your life beautifully rewritten.
Girl, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL----NEVER YOU THINK ABOUT TAKING YOUR LIFE AGAIN. Joy comes in the morning, if you kill your self tonight, when joy comes in the morning it will be a pity because the goodies joy brought along for you will be passed to another so wait upon the Lord Baby.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33am On Feb 09, 2012
maclatunji:

^You make it seem I wish her ill by asking the simple question. Her being at the hospital could be for any of many reasons such as:  check-up, test, treatment, surgery and God-forbid emergency.

I don't know what has brought this your attitude towards me. However, I know there is nothing wrong with me asking after the health of someone you are trying to give support to. I don't have to receive validation from you. My question was not addressed to you and it still stands.

It takes a lot to get me upset but you are not doing badly at the moment. Why on earth you are doing it- I cannot tell but God knows.

I don't like to assume when I can ask and get a simple reply. The least you can do is to let me and my 'foolishness' be.

Awwwh Tunji Tunespa spa omo iya alaje Ceceperenpa.*she jumps on him and plasters his face wiv kisses*

Sweerie let's look @ tins d oda way round.If Perx were to be online and she happens to read d "what you doing in hospital" comment b4 I quoted you,she will defo be upset dats certain.I am glad I ran a few freestyling with you as it only turned out to bring d intial motive to ur post,IMO it was rada appropriate.As Perx's e-support worker I like my clients stress free,now I no perx would worry not wen she sees dat comment as she wud defo laugh @ me wen she sees me halaring sef loool.I no u got her bck jus like we do afterall na u refer d kokolet go koko mansion(NL Charity),I was jus taking off guard wen I read d comment.Oya come give Bado a squeeze jare fine boys don't get upset,infact chop kiss muahhhhhhhhh!  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ivynwa:

Badosky Sweetie, I can't believe that there is a space in your sweet heart to get vexed, please don't be hard on Mr. Mac okay Baby. He is still looking out for Perx of course.
You are so very possessive of this your new girlfriend Perx  cool kiss wink,
I am sorry for anybody that dares to offend her for Badosky will deal with the person-o-o-o grin grin. How are you sweetheart?  kiss kiss
Nne, oh boi see as i b like terrorist looool.Imagine I nearly bite d guy ear comot ooo u go fear my Mike tyson skillachi na,na only God fit caution/save me sha.Emmh talking of possesive, y will I not be possesive u think say it easy to find correct ripe yellow mango for market ni?Maka abegii liv me o dis mango is ripe and ayam not sharing.So u berra don't get it twisted Love is a beautiful thing. grin wink kiss

@Glorya
Babylet wey my mail na? I don refresh my inbox tire no spoil my laptop oo angry angry cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 5:59am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^ Shaking my head. You should have allowed her to tell you that she is upset by my question.

So, from all you have read on this thread and elsewhere you have the heart to suggest that I now wish Perx ill because other people (that I defended her with at the beginning) are helping her.

Let me be frank with you, you just helped to reduce my faith in the purity of heart of other people and I am disgusted at what you did.

You have tried to apologise in your own way and I will bear that in mind but at the moment, when I see your handle, anger rises within me- My saying this is my own way of handling the hurt that I feel. It will surely pass but for now please let me be here.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2012
^Wow tunji y blow it out of proportion, who sed you wishing her bad? All I ellaborated on was  d way u stated ur question which was a lil absurd.The woman said pray for me am in d hospital,u asked wot she's going to do, ave u bin following her thread at all? U of all people should no her history,she stated earlier in her thread dat if UBTH accepts her she will be in hospital soonest,so i am guessing she's bin admitted.I tackled you cus I expected U to know she's in,but u here typing all dat saying it reduces ur faith in the purity of the heart says a lot to.Tbh am not gona milk anything on,if u get angry @ my handle its u ageing and piling up d wrinkles,so in other words it DOESN'T affect me.Like seriously wot oda explanation do you want SMH!!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2012
^It would have cost you nothing to ignore my question as it did not refer to you in anyway, simple as ABC. Leave what I ought to know or ought not to know to me.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2012
IDOWUOGBO

even I would have asked what she was doing at the hospital. It is was an honest question and he asked because he was concerned for her. The las time he checked, she was in Benin at home with her brother and now she's at the hospital, it is only natural to ask.

I disagree with you saying perx would have been angry if she saw his question. No way. I don't know her that much but I bet you she wouldn't have been angry over that caring question.

@MAC

I am sure you now know what it feels like when someone reads your post upside down.

Back at topic, I need me some hawttttt sh@gging cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2012
jennykadry:

IDOWUOGBO

even I would have asked what she was doing at the hospital. It is was an honest question and he asked because he was concerned for her. The las time he checked, she was in Benin at home with her brother and now she's at the hospital, it is only natural to ask.

I disagree with you saying perx would have been angry if she saw his question. No way. I don't know her that much but I bet you she wouldn't have been angry over that caring question.

@MAC

I am sure you now know what it feels like when someone reads your post upside down.

Back at topic, I need me some hawttttt sh@gging cool

LOL- Jenny, in your case it is a matter of approach. You have been quite relaxed in your approach of late and you can see that nobody is accusing you of anything. It isn't difficult now, being mellow or reserved is not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength.

The point you are making is one of the reasons I was so angry at Idowuogbo. The question is so open and without ambiguity. It is not a condemnation, it is not an advice, it is not a suggestion, it is not a judgement. How could she mis-interpret that?

There are only 2 logical explanations: She is projecting or  lipsrsealed

In any case, I have openly told her that I don't like what she has done and why, I don't see you doing that often.  grin grin

Alright, let us forget it. Idowuogbo, when I see your handle now I am no longer angry.  grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2012
I have only mellowed down of late cos I have been so busy this past weeks that I no get strength for long stories but wait until I get less busy, all of una go hiaaaa am grin

It's not a matter of approach, sometimes you read people's post upside down and I wonder to myself, wth? I saw your comment on one thread and I was like? Why did you attack this other poster for no reason? He asked a question like you did on this thread and you just read the whole thing upside down.

Let's move on o Jare, I had to stop sh@gging half way to post this grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2012
@Ivynwa
Tanx sis, it sure ain’t easy but am trying my best. Most ppl say d same abt ppl who have been through alot end up as great persons but my problem is how do i get THROUGH it when all i see in front of me is a gloomy, dark, bleak, end-up-like-my-parents future? I sure don’t want dat kind of future but things are just stagnant. How do i move from this place where i am

I need to know that i can make something great out of my life but it seems telling myself dat doesn’t really help. (Sorry for the complaints, i just hav to let it out before it suffocates me)

Joy comes in the morning but the night is sooooo long dat sometimes i wonder if morning will ever come,

@ Badosky, I sent u a mail yday.

@ Badosky and Mac,  Pls don’t fight, forget the misunderstanding and lets move on. Please

Thanks all for your encouragement, i’ll bookmark this page so whenever am feeling down, i can come and pick some strength from it.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2012
jennykadry:

I have only mellowed down of late cos I have been so busy this past weeks that I no get strength for long stories but wait until I get less busy, all of una go hiaaaa am grin

It's not a matter of approach, sometimes you read people's post upside down and I wonder to myself, wth? I saw your comment on one thread and I was like? Why did you attack this other poster for no reason? He asked a question like you did on this thread and you just read the whole thing upside down.

No problem, the person should just educate me on my misinterpretation. If you notice, I gave ID about 3 opportunities to understand my question, but she kept going on and on about whatever she was saying (I don't even remember the details anymore). No one is perfect. If I make an error, tell me about it- don't hold a grudge against me. I am not worthy of being the subject of anybody's grudge- seriously.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2012
Most def, ID was way out of line with her post, even I had to move my head backwards to read and re read to know how on earth she came up with her posts. And like I said, even I would have asked the same question to perx. It was done out of concern and ID should have known that you of all people will not do anything to hurt perx, not intentionally anywayz

Oya you people should kiss and make loff
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2012
Glorya:

@Ivynwa
Tanx sis, it sure ain’t easy but am trying my best. Most ppl say d same abt ppl who have been through alot end up as great persons but my problem is how do i get THROUGH it when all i see in front of me is a gloomy, dark, bleak, end-up-like-my-parents future? I sure don’t want dat kind of future but things are just stagnant. How do i move from this place where i am

[b]I need to know that i can make something great out of my life but it seems telling myself dat doesn’t really help. (Sorry for the complaints, i just hav to let it out before it suffocates me)[/b]Joy comes in the morning but the night is sooooo long dat sometimes i wonder if morning will ever come,

@ Badosky, I sent u a mail yday. This is my email. Wizzy2care@yahoo.com

@ Badosky and Mac,  Pls don’t fight, forget the misunderstanding and lets move on. Please

Thanks all for your encouragement, i’ll bookmark this page so whenever am feeling down, i can come and pick some strength from it.

Dont apologise for the complains, its how you feel, nothing wrong with letting it out. Can you afford to go back to school even part time? How old are you sibblings? Is your father well off? Because if you report to social welfare he will be compelled to cater for your younger ones and reduce the burdens on you.
I want you to take a paper and write down the following questions and answer them honestly
1. Who am ?
2. Where do I intend to be in 5 years?
3. How can I practically get there?
4. What are the greatest challenges I have to overcome to get to my 5 year mark
5. What are my greatest strenghts?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2012
jennykadry:

Most def, ID was way out of line with her post, even I had to move my head backwards to read and re read to know how on earth she came up with her posts. And like I said, even I would have asked the same question to perx. It was done out of concern and ID should have known that you of all people will not do anything to hurt perx, not intentionally anywayz

Oya you people should kiss and make loff

It is unfortunate, but I think I now have an idea of why she reacted that way. Idowuogbo, please can we talk in private? I have a few things to ask you and it has nothing to do with Jenny's naugty innuendo tongue . Thanks!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2012
Omg no wonder my ears were sounding shocked shocked angry angry

Jenny see as my name b like melody for ur mouth, I understand deres sweetness and goodness in d name ID.Its getting boring going bck and forth but I still expected tunji to know wassup sha.Anyways get bck to ur gbenching jare,dem no go comot condo for ur talk o Iseeeee! wink cheesy

maclatunji:

It is unfortunate, but I think I now have an idea of why she reacted that way. Idowuogbo, please can we talk in private? I have a few things to ask you and it has nothing to do with Jenny's naugty innuendo tongue . Thanks!

Sure! am ready wen you ready but pls don't bring Jenny with u. tongue tongue
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ceasyc(f): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2012
pls stop the fight/arguments. idowu, na wa oh, c as u dey fight for your yellow mango grin
u're simply d best but take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mac, perx says check your email (5-6 forwarded messages)
reasons? check link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=855820.msg10156474#msg10156474
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2012
ceasyc:

pls stop the fight/arguments. idowu, na wa oh, c as u dey fight for your yellow mango grin
u're simply d best but take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mac, perx says check your email (5-6 forwarded messages)
reasons? check link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=855820.msg10156474#msg10156474

I have just finished reading them.

ID, add maclatunji on YIM.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2012
^That might be wrong because I have not sent a request. Kindly send maclatunji a request on YIM if you don't want to leave your e-mail or contact detail here.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ceasyc(f): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2012
maclatunji:

I have just finished reading them.

ID, add maclatunji on YIM.

maclatunji:

^That might be wrong because I have not sent a request. Kindly send maclatunji a request on YIM if you don't want to leave your e-mail or contact detail here.

no qualms, we'll add u
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Omg no wonder my ears were sounding shocked shocked angry angry

Jenny see as my name b like melody for ur mouth, I understand deres sweetness and goodness in d name ID.Its getting boring going bck and forth but I still expected tunji to know wassup sha.Anyways get bck to ur gbenching jare,dem no go comot condo for ur talk o Iseeeee! wink cheesy
Sure! am ready wen you ready but pls don't bring Jenny with u. tongue tongue

Hen, I am coming with tongue
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ceasyc I don hia but I no like as dis tin dey go ooo,una dey corner emails abi?No worries sha I dey hia dey run campaign. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@glorya
Am sorry u caught up with dis my mouth problem,no vex abeggggg.I am about replying ur mail cupcakes,pls work on d action plan dabrief listed okay chat to u later. kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ceasyc(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ceasyc I don hia but I no like as dis tin dey go ooo,una dey corner emails abi?No worries sha I dey hia dey run campaign. lipsrsealed :-

no be so na, if u want them, let her/me know, alright love? it's just that it is too many and long for NLand
kind of confidential but u are answering questions about perx like say u dey her mind or una don chat wella. u too much kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
^Madam don't worry let d email lie whia it is,u sef no I haven't contacted or spoke to Perx offline.All I speak here is from d followup of her threads,u no I mentioned sum where say I dey follow all Perx threads like madDddd!! She touched me in so many ways so I no my reasons for all my parole,d way I analyze info is different probs y I sound protective infact Ayam possessive oya wey dem dey come bite me na angry angry angry.I would only request to see emails if someone has said something out of line to her,den alone will dey see how deadily my venom is.Anyways peck my Perx for me ooo jus like dis kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
Glorya:

@ Badosky, I sent u a mail yday. This is my email. Wizzy2care@yahoo.com
U gat mail cutie wink smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ Badosky, i got ur mail and have replied u, tanx.

@ debrief, thanks for replying my post. I can't afford to go back to school for now cos of d financial constraints. My siblings are between 14-20. Already been reported to social welfare but they can't do nothing cos he isnt a salary earner.
I will need to sleep over your questions, they are so hard to answer bcs i havent really tot of 5years but how to survive daily.

Will get back to you, thanks
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
make una no vex oh. Tehn don explain. Badosky u be winch? how u take dey know sef (jokes)
u recal everything. lots of kisses right back @you. thankssssssssssssssssss

for more info and updates please check the thread opened for me by Tehn

thank u all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Perx

Me winch? If I catch u dat ur nose wey b like Obama landing port loool.Gal am pure and I dey loyal like I sed I mount for ur side like shadow so off course ama remember everything u have posted.I wish u luck and I hope we raise enough to take care of you,God is in control don't stop praying.*kisses*

@La Belle

U gat mail wink kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^ thank you Idowu. God blessssssssssssssssss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2012
Praise the name of Jesus, Praise the name of Jesus
He's my rock, He's my fortress, He's my deliverer
In Him will I trust. Praise the name of Jesus

Praise The Name Of Jesus Lyrics
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hey ID, you haven't replied me??
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
La Belle I don reply u na lol,abi u still dey daydream ni wink grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2012
Haha, Bado u are looking for my trouble o, I have seen ur mail, wil get back to u.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
maclatunji:

No problem, the person should just educate me on my misinterpretation. If you notice, I gave ID about 3 opportunities to understand my question, but she kept going on and on about whatever she was saying (I don't even remember the details anymore). No one is perfect. If I make an error, tell me about it- don't hold a grudge against me. I am not worthy of being the subject of anybody's grudge- seriously.

Haha bookmarked.

Would be right back in a jiffy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.