Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41928 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
Please can yous take pictures? is it possible?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Busy_body:

THanks for your honest stance and submission on the whole situation, it is refreshing,  and i am sure i am not the only rationial person who can see clearly where you and the other members of TEHN committees put your hands up following what that Doctor said. TEHN ALSO TOOK SOME SHARE OF THE BLAME, AND YOUR ORGANISATION DESERVES CREDIT FOR THIS. It takes a real man with a heart and working conscience to put aside self to openly come out to admit this. Overlook Maclatunji with his uppity airs and grace. I don't know how many people or how long people have to caution someone from doing the same thing repeatedly over and over and over again before they get the message that they need to stop reading upside down and plunging headfirst into conclusion. And now he talks about projection, projection, projection, with his skewed compass. Aitete mu ole . . .Lord help us, phew.

But we have to accept it was her time and there was nothing anyone could have done. . .we are like grasshoppers in their sights so we have no choice than to just fold hands and watch. . .

I also hear you loud and clear and step forward to accept a rap on my knuckle for my "slight" imperfection, it is just that i have no patient for anything that is not the truth and i have realised that everytime I have to sugarcoat a message, i have to write epistles in order not to rattle people's nerves or rub them the wrong way. But i will take all your advise on board so if it is stories people want to hear, stories it shall be then.
Iyaoko mi,I just wished Perx gave you a chance.Tunji is here going on and on as usual,his problem is he doesn't want to digest the facts u posted,he is d Messiah and nobody dia tell him the truth.Iya oko mi plzzzz if in d nearest future we have someone battling to survive drop in,fight to get heard.U have a heart, and as brutal as u are sometimes u always careful wen it comes to d life of a human being.D lord is your strength. sad cry

@Tunji

Now it's time for Badosky to talk,u always want 2 play d speak truth game and u constantly attack folks wen d truth is bin dished out to u rite! I know what I have to say probably shares little connections with wot we pondering on here,but it's time for u to HOLD IT! Tunji.Dis thread was created by you rite? U found out about Perx tru dis avenue rite? Fine! you and Perx shared something strong no doubts, we all did in one way or another.We all kept tracks of her posts which also includes dis present thread,during d happenings a disturbed gal named GLORYA showed up and i must say in the beginning u took notice of her and Perx.Tunji y did u abandon GLORYA for Perx? Was GLORYA case not strong enough for ur Messiah qualities? GLORYA came on thread looking for me and u ignored her but had da energy to reply Perx straight after on this same thread.Y were u discriminating? Have u mailed or contacted GLORYA? Now am also angry and boiling but pls stop pointing fingers @ Tehn,dis guys aren't gona b wot u expect them to be.

Tunji I advised you offline and told you most members of Tehn are elderly so watch ur tongue,but for u to pounce on OAm4 like dat is extremely sickening,I certainly won't let u get away with it NO WAY!!!.Tunji I dont expect a paragraph justifying ur actions, and I don't really wanna hear ur usual stunts,I just wish u would accept some posts are FACTS.U are not d son of Moses so pls apply silence when due.

Peace!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
Which part of moving on don't someone of you understand? [size=20pt]MOVING ON[/size]
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ Bettybill

Na so cheesy

I can see you are transparent and open enough to have your full picture in your profile, funny too though, that my senior Sister Christina Milian also has that same handbag in that same colour too, wow how uncanny, but why should i trust you enough to release the full detail of my secretly guarded prestigious address in Yabaleft, to you, to send me some free items sad The world is a dangerous place you know, and one can't be too careful.

Anyway, here's my non delicate details for now.

Full Name: Angelina Milian
Occupation: Head Honcho Yabaleft Inc (okay the company is jointly owned with my Sister Christiana)
Sex: Yes please, oh, er, still a virgin. 9 why ask this personal question anyway.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
Emmh u can talk lool

Abegggiii Bado will continue to dance,shebi na una dey invite raskimono pikin.

Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(Ivy 2011 productions)

tongue tongue cheesy cool cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
BB

Its better you un-quote that post you last quoted. spam bot might hit it anytime, so you don't get banned too.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by isalegan2: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lawd ha'mercy!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked at this thread!  embarassed undecided

Tunji I advised you offline and told you [b]most members of Tehn are elderly so watch ur tongue,[/b]but for u to pounce on OAm4 like dat is extremely sickening,I certainly won't let u get away with it NO WAY!!!.Tunji I dont expect a paragraph justifying ur actions, and I don't really wanna hear ur usual stunts,I just wish u would accept some posts are FACTS.U are not d son of Moses so pls apply silence when due.

Peace!

The "Peace!" at the end makes everything all right.  cheesy

BTW, is OAM4J also "elderly"?  tongue  grin grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Atleast you saw her comment yesterday, who in her normal frame of mind would post that? but guess what, her supporters club kept urging her on. She said nothing to PRINCE, NOTHING TO YOU but talked ABOUT ME. What she sees in me, I do not know. WHy she is obsessed with me I do not know.

We lost perx, we had issues. I apologised to perx and she accepted it, I actually called the TEHN team names because they wrere not providing us with enough information about her care, surgery e.t.c, perx came online and explained to me. She apologised on their behalf and I let it go. You think it wasn't a shock when I came back on this thread and read IVY's post? and worst of was seeing ID and co urging her on? I remember telling MAC to back off perx's friends(ID included) case and let them mourn abeg cos these people meant a lot to her and vice versa and to see them all support that bitter post from IVYnwa? the same MAC i expected to join in actually did not agree with IVY's post and was I surprised?

WHAT CAN I SAY IF NOT OH MY GOODNESS sad.

She roped me in, in the first paragraph oh, but seeing she would be flogging a dead donkey as she has nada to pin on me, was the reason she zoomed in on your hubby, trying to hit you where it hurts.

And this is why i do not believe this Nigerian peacemaking style of wallpapering over cracks. How many times have i pleaded with Ivynwa to take this offline? She just saw a post of yours, had a human moment, you returned fire for fire, and that has left an indellible mark since which she has been trying to avenge, so in my own opinion, people attempting to brush this under the carpet would not work and just further butress her point that you never get told off and everyone is up your ar.se. People's personalities are different and someone "loud and bubbly and out there" like you and her, would never be content with just turning the other cheek.

You are human too, so everytime she spills out one of her grandiloquence crap full of "posh" expletives your way, you would be hardpressed not to respond. So its either they let you both keep doing your thang or accede to her childish request to have you publicly chastised and ostracised and expunged from Nairaland undecided  

And to be honest with you, i was genuinely interested in seeking a reconciliation between both of you, but when i saw where she'd somewhat spat out her dummy and told Idowuogbo off for joking with me and laughing at my jokes and not hers, which prompted Idowu to come and make a public apology, i just washed my hands off the whole thing. How can a grown up person be ganging up people to come and do her dirty work and fight you and then have the audacity to tell them off for having fun "on the job". Her way with words has a way of sucking people into her vortex they were just agreeing to what she was saying and salivating over it without realising she was still serving up the fermented rancid putrid beef she has been shoring up in the oven for you, for yonder. She is one big joke seriously. Abeg i am done with her boring mindnumbing crusade oh jare. She should hurry up and dethrone you so i fit chop akara for her convocation undecided

jennykadry:

Which part of moving on don't someone of you understand? [size=20pt]MOVING ON[/size]

People grieve differently, some faster than others, and it hurts more when it is a tender age that is cut short, and there is nothing wrong with a bit of introspection, and retrospective thinking, when we all get that "one thing" to grab hold of, all will move on. . .
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
isale_gan2:

Lawd ha'mercy!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked at this thread!  embarassed undecided

At age 80 something, what else do you expect?  grin

Am not a teenager or in my twenties any longer that (by NL standard) should make me an elder. So when next you want to address me remember to go on your knees as a good respectful Yoruba girl that you are.  grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Iyaoko mi,I just wished Perx gave you a chance.Tunji is here going on and on as usual,his problem is he doesn't want to digest the facts u posted,he is d Messiah and nobody dia tell him the truth.Iya oko mi plzzzz if in d nearest future we have someone battling to survive drop in,fight to get heard.U have a heart, and as brutal as u are sometimes u always careful wen it comes to d life of a human being.D lord is your strength. sad cry

@Tunji

Now it's time for Badosky to talk,u always want 2 play d speak truth game and u constantly attack folks wen d truth is bin dished out to u rite! I know what I have to say probably shares little connections with wot we pondering on here,but it's time for u to HOLD IT! Tunji.Dis thread was created by you rite? U found out about Perx tru dis avenue rite? Fine! you and Perx shared something strong no doubts, we all did in one way or another.We all kept tracks of her posts which also includes dis present thread,during d happenings a disturbed gal named GLORYA showed up and i must say in the beginning u took notice of her and Perx.Tunji y did u abandon GLORYA for Perx? Was GLORYA case not strong enough for ur Messiah qualities? GLORYA came on thread looking for me and u ignored her but had da energy to reply Perx straight after on this same thread.Y were u discriminating? Have u mailed or contacted GLORYA? Now am also angry and boiling but pls stop pointing fingers @ Tehn,dis guys aren't gona b wot u expect them to be.

Tunji I advised you offline and told you most members of Tehn are elderly so watch ur tongue,but for u to pounce on OAm4 like dat is extremely sickening,I certainly won't let u get away with it NO WAY!!!.Tunji I dont expect a paragraph justifying ur actions, and I don't really wanna hear ur usual stunts,I just wish u would accept some posts are FACTS.U are not d son of Moses so pls apply silence when due.

Peace!

Idowuogbo,

Honestly i don't even know what to make of anything anymore, but kindly ease of off Maclatunji, Olorun a ko gbogbo a mo she. I guess his restrained anger is his way of dealing with the grief hence reason he is on tenterhooks. It can't have been easy on him too, seeing that he was always in constant communication with her but she is here no more, just as it is no longer easy for you to have your daily tete-a-tete with Perx your yellow mango cry  And i guess this was why half of OAM4J's comment which was directed at TEHNs and how they could have helped but felt helpless which was a worthy transparent self appraisal, was lost on Maclatunji. . .

OAM4J also is still grieving hence reason for his heartfelt outpourings, and although some of his posts were directed to myself and Jennykadry, i don't take offence because i have thought along the same lines too, and sincerely speaking it was your comment from your Dad, Freecocoa's comment about being born to die and Sexkillz comment about forces of good and evil that i have been using as a crutch to lean on in this trying times that doesn't seem to make sense cry And i can"t lie but at one point i was blaming God and wondering why He just sits by and let all this easily preventable things happen, but found succour in the words posted to you guys cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by isalegan2: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
OAM4J:

At age 80 something, what else do you expect?  grin

Am not a teenager or in my twenties any longer that (by NL standard) should make me an elder. So when next you want to address me remember to go on your knees as a good respectful Yoruba girl that you are.  grin

hahahahaha!  FAIL! tongue

It's that word elderly that got me.  embarassed  Nairaland will not kill me o.  I need to hurry up and develop my own site where all the elderlies can get together and do what elderly folk do.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Tunji I advised you offline and told you[b] most members of Tehn are elderly [/b]

Iru nonsense wo le leyi bayi?  angry angry angry angry angry

Awon wo ni elderly? As for me I am not elderly ooooo. Ask Mr CC he will tell you LOL  . . . .  .Besides with a birthday only once in every 4 years I am most likely the youngest Nairalander  grin

OAM4Jenny & R321 are elderly not me o! BB is elderly too. I think she is 97  tongue grin

BTW how much is Robb these days sef
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ojogbontomoye: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^

So you can still do Jangrover?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Busy_body:

Idowuogbo,

Honestly i don't even know what to make of anything anymore, but kindly ease of off Maclatunji, Olorun a ko gbogbo a mo she. I guess his restrained anger is his way of dealing with the grief hence reason he is on tenterhooks. It can't have been easy on him too, seeing that he was always in constant communication with her but she is here no more, just as it is no longer easy for you to have your daily tete-a-tete with Perx your yellow mango cry  And i guess this was why half of OAM4J's comment which was directed at TEHNs and how they could have helped but felt helpless which was a worthy transparent self appraisal, was lost on Maclatunji. . .

OAM4J also is still grieving hence reason for his heartfelt outpourings, and although some of his posts were directed to myself and Jennykadry, i don't take offence because i have thought along the same lines too, and sincerely speaking it was your comment from your Dad, Freecocoa's comment about being born to die and Sexkillz comment about forces of good and evil that i have been using as a crutch to lean on in this trying times that doesn't seem to make sense cry And i can"t lie but at one point i was blaming God and wondering why He just sits by and let all this easily preventable things happen, but found succour in the words posted to you guys cry
Iyaoko mi indeed we are not perfect,thanks for dis post and thanks for applying more knowledge to how we all feel.I must say u got me with all u have posted so far,if I can manage a smile Iya oko mi so can u,try put it together am sure some of d songs Perx posted will uplift u.I miss yellow mango so much,haven't u noticed I still come here talking 2 her knowing I won't get a reply? But it's not d end,I no she's somewhia smiling and happy dat sum1 actually gave a damn.Iyaoko mi it is well,Olohun aku ko wa mo she.*kisses*

isale_gan2:

Lawd ha'mercy!

Gbeborun!

Were u after his Pinocchio? embarassed

@d Tehn members

Oma ga ooo,infact u guys are youngerly den lo ba tan o. grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by isalegan2: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Gbeborun!

@d Tehn members

shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry angry  I'll have you know I am twice OAM4J's age.  What's 80 x 2 anyway?  All these new math nowadays!  undecided
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

@OAM4j
It's all good. wink

I missed this. Thanks.  wink  cool

We can complete the reconciliation in the bedroom, and there you can repeat all those curse words while we are at it.  grin

I know I will need to use my koboko more raw on you this year, so you will learn to dilute the truth with some . . .  cheesy

See Uju has taken raw koboko and she is now gentle.  grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
isale_gan2:

shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry angry  I'll have you know I am twice OAM4J's age.  What's 80 x 2 anyway?  All these new math nowadays!  undecided
Sa laro gidi ni case e o grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
ID go and re-read our conversation about Glorya again. Funny, you brought that up because it contradicts your point of me wanting to be 'a Messiah' everytime to everybody and at every place,

One thing I know is that I am not mad and know exactly what I speak of. Of course, every individual has the inalienable right to interpret my words the way they like or as they understand, I won't begrudge that.

BB is right about one thing though, it is hard for me to take some of the things that are being said about Perx here and the truth is I won't because I know better and I am unapologetic about that.

I have never said TeHN had bad intentions but several mistakes were and are still being made. We will all one day be reminded of the things on which we differ and that is the truth.

As for being a Messiah-wannabe, I laugh in Mandarin. When a person shows uncommon trust in you, the least you can do is to protect their memory as best you can. It can be ugly sometimes but it is a task that must and will be done.

Peace, I'm out- for now!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by isalegan2: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
Tehn is the NL charity committee, right?

Idowuogbo:

youngerly den lo ba tan o. grin

What does the above mean?  I don't speak Badosky, please.  I don't understand 1/3 of your posts, to be honest.  embarassed

Idowuogbo:

Sa laro gidi ni case e o grin grin grin grin

embarassed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
chaircover:

Iru nonsense wo le leyi bayi?  angry angry angry angry angry

Awon wo ni elderly? As for me I am not elderly ooooo. Ask Mr CC he will tell you LOL  . . . .  .Besides with a birthday only once in every 4 years I am most likely the youngest Nairalander  grin

OAM4Jenny & R321 are elderly not me o! BB is elderly too. I think she is 97  tongue grin

BTW how much is Robb these days sef

Am still a Yuuutt o. You can ask jenny too  grin I dont know about r231 or other TeHN committee members  grin

Na idowuogbo dey cause all these confusion now, and I didn't use Viagra while I did 3 rounds with her during my last winter visit to UK  angry

isale_gan2:

I read some guys sharing their experiences during the Biafra war the other time in politics section, I guess u will also like to share your experiences during the 1st world war with us or will it be your experiences during the fall of Oyo empire?  grin

isale_gan2:

Not exactly, TeHN is the name of The NL charity organization. The committee manages the affair of TeHN.  TeHN - The e-Helpers Network
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ayam youngie ooo. . . . go AXE my mummy grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
maclatunji:

ID go and re-read our conversation about Glorya again. Funny, you brought that up because it contradicts your point of me wanting to be 'a Messiah' everytime to everybody and at every place,

One thing I know is that I am not mad and know exactly what I speak of. Of course, every individual has the inalienable right to interpret my words the way they like or as they understand, I won't begrudge that.

BB is right about one thing though, it is hard for me to take some of the things that are being said about Perx here and the truth is I won't because I know better and I am unapologetic about that.

I have never said TeHN had bad intentions but several mistakes were and are still being made. We will all one day be reminded of the things on which we differ and that is the truth.

As for being a Messiah-wannabe, I laugh in Mandarin. When a person shows uncommon trust in you, the least you can do is to protect their memory as best you can. It can be ugly sometimes but it is a task that must and will be done.

Peace, I'm out- for now!
I knew u would be bck as usual to enforce ur opinions,Tunji wen u are collected answer d questions in my last post to u.

Asta la vista be be!

isale_gan2:

What does the above mean?  I don't speak Badosky, please.  I don't understand 1/3 of your posts, to be honest.  embarassed

embarassed

Gbefila u won't understand cus 1/3rd of dat post was directed to Tehn not u.

Now beg me to bisect d ones dat were meant for u. tongue cheesy

@Oam4

U dint use viagra but Ajase poki poki na steroid ni le yoba. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ Aunty Chaircover
I saw your post oh, but i am still bidding my time compiling my charge sheet on that (@#$%$##$, and by the time i am done she will be going down a looooong stretch, lying and maligning my honour, nor be only me go line up chop that e-slap i swear angry tongue  

Erm . . onto more important things, i hear through the grapevine say all of una for that Tehn commitee na golden oldies, senile, decrepit, toothless, washed up, has beens, with failing eyesights, so was wondering if you people had any opening for your Treasury department lipsrsealed You have my words their shall be no miscaculation lipsrsealed So now the interview is over, when should i resume duty tongue cheesy

And to prove how honest i am, na Idowuogbo told me all this tehn members qualities when i "saw" her about 40 minutes ago, so in case you need to line up more people for more e-slaps, no be me i am only the humble messenger lipsrsealed

OAM4J:

BB

Its better you un-quote that post you last quoted. spam bot might hit it anytime, so you don't get banned too.

OAM4J:

Jenny

I missed this. Thanks.  wink  cool

We can complete the reconciliation in the bedroom, and there you can repeat all those curse words while we are at it.  grin

I know I will need to use my koboko more raw on you this year, so you will learn to dilute the truth with some . . .  cheesy

See Uju has taken raw koboko and she is now gentle.  grin

angry angry No wonder, i thought he was being nice warning me about my ex-boyfriend the spambot, not knowing he was doing it outta jealousy. Thank God i did not listen to his advice and instead quoted Bettybill 5 times more, so it can land me directly in front of the gorgeous spambot's crib, since he has been avoiding me after standing me up on our first date  angry angry

Jennykadey, lemme advise you as 1st wife to 2nd wife, better branch at Chaircover's and take long that "little" 14 inches something something lipsrsealed

Idowuogbo:

Iyaoko mi indeed we are not perfect,thanks for dis post and thanks for applying more knowledge to how we all feel.I must say u got me with all u have posted so far,if I can manage a smile Iya oko mi so can u,try put it together am sure some of d songs Perx posted will uplift u.I miss yellow mango so much,haven't u noticed I still come here talking 2 her knowing I won't get a reply? But it's not d end,I no she's somewhia smiling and happy dat sum1 actually gave a damn.Iyaoko mi it is well,Olohun aku ko wa mo she.*kisses*
Gbeborun!

@d Tehn members

Thats the spirit cupcakes, it was you guys openly asking questions that I was too numb to even type out, that helped fill the void in my heart. So keep up being upbeat, it is helping some of us more than you know wink TO be honest wth you, i know most of those lyrics of those soul-rending songs, as an avid fan of Whitney, Mariah, R'Kelly, MAry J, etc but one can't help but shed a tear when a sad moment-in-time crosses our thought, so i tend to steer away from those tear-jerkers cry It is consoling to know she is in a better place and from the reports of those who have encountered near-death-experiences, there description of the place is always presented as beautiful and peaceful and tranquil. Life sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ Haaaaaaaa Ara adugbo egbami oooooo!!!! Look at this 97 year old mama wanting to become treasurer shocked   grin grin

o fe kowo je abi. Wetin you want use the money do sef? Denture glue ni abi na disposable pant  tongue grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hahahaha see dem ooo

Everyone of dem is claiming ko sa arugbo Ghana LMAO!!!

Eni pa ejire fun ba re ooo,according 2 my reports sef Jayboogie 2 dey claim fajin lool

Agbabi aka ooo  shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2012
It's of no use throwing blames here and there, Princess is no more so we shouldn't cry over spilt milk.
When I heard that Perx was undergoing surgery, I thought it was her arrangement with TeHN and was still grateful to God for the help being rendered to her even when I wished very much that she will get medical help abroad and still sought " Doctors without Borders" wishing that they respond positively and attend to her. I was surprised that it was of her own volition that she went for the surgery, she was the one feeling the pain and knew why she took the decision. I blame nobody, [size=14pt]I only hate to see people's heart been brutally kicked around in the website and wish that something can be done to stop it.[/size]

Whoever has her picture do please send it to me at ivorybt@yahoo.com so that I can see her face.
I have never even seen Princess's face, we were all more interested in her getting better that I left that for when she recovers.

So friday our friend returns to earth, it hurts to think about that----It hurts terribly.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by BABE3: 4:51am On Mar 08, 2012
OAM4J:

I know a lot of people see jk and bb as fighters/troublemakers, but underneath those "i will say it as I see it, raw and undiluted without giving a damm how anyone feels" lies some hard truth and realities. Looking back I wish many people saw beyond other things and embrace the intelligent advices bb gave. I remember many times the consultant we got from Lagoon Hospital said she should not rush for surgery until we get to the root cause of her problem. (Which was the same thing bb was saying all along).

To our surprise, a day to the day the consultant was scheduled to meet perx after series of email exchanges through us between perx and the consultant, she admitted herself to UBTH, and the doctor that refused to operate her but recommended her for treatment abroad for more than 2yrs suddenly wanted to operate her in a hurry. She told us the same time she posted it on NL and the surprise was part of the reason we were slow in answering some of the questions on the thread over that decision. In between her exchanges with us I could sense some people were unprofessionally advising her against waiting for the consultant: They thought we were trying to waste money. Then I wish there were many bb to tell her to go back home.

TeHN had no choice than to support her and pray for her, cos if we did otherwise, many of her advisers will see us as playing God with her life even though we were walking on a professional advice and some common senses.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not blaming perx; far from it, anyone in her pain and condition will want to have a solution as quick as possible, including me. But I wish perx had many bb as her advisers, just maybe she might still be alive today.

It is painful for us in TeHN beyond what many of you will understand. Tears rushed out of my eyes, when I read the comment of the consultant we got her, after he was told she passed on, he said "You guys allowed her to walk into her death". To him like bb also said, she shouldn't have been operated, just yet. So as her advisers, I think many of us might have failed her for not telling her enough truth.

Egbami ke?!

Shouldn't some people be eating watery beans in jail by now? Abi. . .?

Errrmm. . . Doctors said, don't have the surgery now. Awon advisers said, have the surgery immediately.

So, meaning that. . . if late Miss. Perx didn't have the surgery so soon, errrm, there's a 50% chance that she would still be alive?

It was her time?

No wonder Maclatunji was quick to attack those interesting facts! Lawd a Mercy! Some people's conscience would so kill them.

How on earth would you . . . . Wtf?

He's now using "she told me secrets" to do BojuBoju. . . lol.

Unknown advisers. . . I hail o! Tenk una stars that Nigeria is a lawless country. Arrant nonsense!

I just pray and hope TeHN would handle the next charity case with extreme care, and not succumb to the pressure of people that think "Agbo jedi" can cure Aids.

After all, TeHN is the org. giving the money. undecided
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26am On Mar 08, 2012
BABE!:

Egbami ke?!

Shouldn't some people be eating watery beans in jail by now? Abi. . .?

Errrmm. . . Doctors said, don't have the surgery now. Awon advisers said, have the surgery immediately.

So, meaning that. . . if late Miss. Perx didn't have the surgery so soon, errrm, there's a 50% chance that she would still be alive?

It was her time?

No wonder Maclatunji was quick to attack those interesting facts! Lawd a Mercy! Some people's conscience would so kill them.

Unknown advisers. . . I hail o! Tenk una stars that Nigeria is a lawless country. Arrant nonsense!

I just pray and hope TeHN would handle the next charity case with extreme care, and not succumb to the pressure of people that think "Agbo jedi" can cure Aids.

After all, TeHN is the org. giving the money. undecided

Agbo Jedi dey cure HIV na LMAO!!!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2012
Ivynwa:

Whoever has her picture do please send it to me at ivorybt@yahoo.com so that I can see her face.
I have never even seen Princess's face, we were all more interested in her getting better.

HELL 2 DA FAWCKIN NO!!! Picture ke?

Listen woman,no1 is sending you nada.U need her pics so u can cry Atlantic ocean abi?

Ivy d best I can do to help is describe a bit of Yellow mango,use ur imagination for the rest.

Yellow mango looks like Snow-white,she was extremely fair in complexion.She was quite bobbie united,I think her cup size was 40EE sef,and lastly Ivy Perx's beauty na dieeEeeeeee!!!

Dats all d data u need to reminisce. kiss kiss

P.S -Yes people I b winch,Perx once called me dat anyways,but she and i knows y she uttered such. wink cool cool cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2012
BABE!:

Egbami ke?!

Shouldn't some people be eating watery beans in jail by now?  Abi. . .?   

It was her time? 

After all, TeHN is the org. giving the money.  undecided

After reading this post, I don't know what to do anymore. OAM4J, I hope you are happy, you have succeeded in making people label others for a decision Perx took by herself. At least, I can speak for myself that I did not know about the decision that landed Perx in hospital until after she got there. If anybody does not have evidence, I have evidence that she took the decision herself.

I feel very bad, that even in death Perx is still suffering from the things she detested whilst she was alive. Babe! Go and beg for God's forgiveness because you have made a terrible mistake taking OAM4J's innuendo as fact. People, do you still  have the nerve to question why OAM4J's comments make me angry? unbelievable!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

I know this is supposed to be peace time but I don't think it is fair to the memory of Perx to suggest that some advisers pushed her to her death. Hold it there! She told me why she went to hospital and it is not for the reasons you gave. I hate this!

In your own words undecided undecided
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2012
r231:

In your own words undecided undecided

1. Babe! did not post that comment as the premise for her spurious conclusion. OAM4J's post was her premise. (Tell me how you missed that).

2. Perx told me why she went to hospital after she got admitted not before. (I said that earlier, is it that hard for you to comprehend?).

I got in contact with her via e-mail after I asked her what she was doing in hospital. It is still on this thread. #Freakingunbelieveable

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / Where Is Your Wife? / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.