Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41927 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Thank God I didnt have to unleash my e-pankere on anyone.

Seriously, we have all been knocked for six by this tragedy and we are only human and so some of  our reactions are to be expected so dont lets be to hard on ourselves.

We are a big family and deep down we all care for each other; if we didnt then we wouldnt even be having these misunderstandings. The fact that we log off and log back on again to deal with issues rather than just leave the site forever shows that deep down we really care about each other. Misunderstandings are normal between siblings; we kiss and make up and get on with life until the next one.  wink

BTW did I read somewhere from that jaga jaga JK that ify and Oam4jenny are the only TeHN members who had their heads screwed on?  angry   Please can someone hold her down while i E-smack her  . . . . . . . nonsense and ingredients  angry

BB, but sorry until I buy the X5 I am the only person who has access to any funds for now. . . .so get in line like a good girl and stop giving R321, OAM4jenny and jaybee any be free bedroom freebies cos they cant do anything to help you until I get what I want first. Your using what you have to get what you need is not going to work for now.  cool grin

Big hugs everyone. Love you all lots  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 1:30am On Mar 09, 2012
Oh no!so i missed the show,abeg i need replay o. grin grin tongue
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by agiboma(f): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2012
freecocoa:

Oh no!so i missed the show,abeg i need replay o. grin grin tongue

lol me 2
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hey girlfriend,how are you today?I know you are doing great over there,omo heat wants to kill us over here o,abeg tell baba over there to do something o.sad

Ehen perx bebe hmm i came to tell you about that test i told you i had that year o,bebe i got 19\20 o,gal me sef shock shocked cos that's like the best test result i've gotten back since my uni days,imagine lecturer giving me that mark,walai its like a miracle to me o cheesy cos i hardly see someone with 17 not to talk of 19,they normally give 16 and the likes so this one sweet me die,just wanna say thank you for conveying my message to Osanobua.

Sweetheart i really miss you o but nothing dey pa sha,stay tight for us,much love bebe.smiley see ya lerra.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Hey girlfriend,how are you today?I know you are doing great over there,omo heat wants to kill us over here o,abeg tell baba over there to do something o.sad

Ehen perx bebe hmm i came to tell you about that test i told you i had that year o,bebe i got 19\20 o,gal me sef shock shocked cos that's like the best test result i've gotten back since my uni days,imagine lecturer giving me that mark,walai its like a miracle to me o cheesy cos i hardly see someone with 17 not to talk of 19,they normally give 16 and the likes so this one sweet me die,just wanna say thank you for conveying my message to Osanobua.

Sweetheart i really miss you o but nothing dey pa sha,stay tight for us,much love bebe.smiley see ya lerra.

Pele
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Pele for wetin?for the heat,19 or
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Pele for wetin?for the heat,19 or

Everything, it is no biggie just ignore it if you don't understand it.

Consider it as my way of saying hello, how are you doing? How is life?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
I guess you know that there are somethings one shouldn't just ignore ,anyways i'll take it like you said.

Life is fine and like its normally said in naija"na only hunger o",hope all is cool with you?smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2012
freecocoa: I guess you know that there are somethings one shouldn't just ignore ,anyways i'll take it like you said.

Life is fine and like its normally said in naija"na only hunger o",hope all is cool with you?smiley

Most not all, we thank God.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Wow, i just came on this page and all i can say is OMG! What was all that for? All you lovers of Perx, would she be happy with all that is going on/has gone on here Abeg for the sake of her memory, PEACE.

I saw my name somewhere in all this and i would like to respond to it. I had to gather liver to post my issues here earlier bcs i had read sensible and helpful comments from some good ppl here but i was surprised when i got very few responses. I attributed it to the fact that Perx's case was more important than mine and i stepped away from d scene. Thank God am coping with myself and thank God for those of you who commented and in one way or the other helped to keep me alive. God bless you all. Id, how did you know

Anyway, before peeps start accusing me of trying to start world war III, i rest my case.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
Glorya: Wow, i just came on this page and all i can say is OMG! What was all that for? All you lovers of Perx, would she be happy with all that is going on/has gone on here Abeg for the sake of her memory, PEACE.

I saw my name somewhere in all this and i would like to respond to it. I had to gather liver to post my issues here earlier bcs i had read sensible and helpful comments from some good ppl here but i was surprised when i got very few responses. I attributed it to the fact that Perx's case was more important than mine and i stepped away from d scene. Thank God am coping with myself and thank God for those of you who commented and in one way or the other helped to keep me alive. God bless you all. Id, how did you know

Anyway, before peeps start accusing me of trying to start world war III, i rest my case.

La belle d lord is ur strength, hold on tite!

Jus so u no pwerrie! u deserve dat nicky I gave u 2.wink kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
This is a thoughtful post.

Welldone OP
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
i luv dis thrd,quite interesting, I have neva and can neva comtemplate suicide no mata d pressure or challenge in my life! even tho i knw i have always bn a sad and depressed person cos of d situatn i must live wt suicide can neva cross my mind, cos i knw hell is real and i will neva give myself a fast ticket to get dia as much as i can help it! folks, no mata d situation u may be in, just luk at it dis way- u cd ve bn in a much worse situation..so hang in dia, who knws hlp nd deliverance may b very clos!

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
[quote author=debrief08] In my own case I was told by church pple and even my Mom that by divorce I was a sinner destined for hell and God hates divorce so he will never forgive me.

I wd really luv to knw hw u weathered thru dis. pl kindly send in ur email add, i'd like to share some thgs wt u tnx
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
Oh God! A lot has gone down here. I absolutely hav no idea. God have mercy.

BABE!:

Egbami ke?!

Shouldn't some people be eating watery beans in jail by now? Abi. . .?

Errrmm. . . Doctors said, don't have the surgery now. Awon advisers said, have the surgery immediately.

So, meaning that. . . if late Miss. Perx didn't have the surgery so soon, errrm, there's a 50% chance that she would still be alive?

It was her time?

No wonder Maclatunji was quick to attack those interesting facts! Lawd a Mercy! Some people's conscience would so kill them.

How on earth would you . . . . Wtf?

He's now using "she told me secrets" to do BojuBoju. . . lol.

Unknown advisers. . . I hail o! Tenk una stars that Nigeria is a lawless country. Arrant nonsense!

I just pray and hope TeHN would handle the next charity case with extreme care, and not succumb to the pressure of people that think "Agbo jedi" can cure Aids.

After all, TeHN is the org. giving the money. undecided

I really don't know what went on or wrong. But please letz be careful not to accuse others of leading someone to her death. Most of the communication is done online, so we really don't know what transpired completely in person. Saying such comments could also make some people feel guilty and depressed.

No more deaths, abeg.

Thanks.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
^Quoting BABE would only take d laid case bck to front page.

People u came late ooo!

End d discussion.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2012
ok. I hear. But someone just asked a question about divorce. Someone should help out, abi na private counselling u na dey do?

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2012
peaceheartt: In my own case I was told by church pple and even my Mom that by divorce I was a sinner destined for hell and God hates divorce so he will never forgive me.

I wd really luv to knw hw u weathered thru dis. pl kindly send in ur email add, i'd like to share some thgs wt u tnx

It is not true that anyone will go to hell on the basis of divorce. Marriage is supposed to bring a great measure of happiness to both parties, if it brings pain and misery either or both parties may decide to leave and God will not punish anybody for that. Believe this because its true, this should be the least of your worries.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2012
Glorya: Wow, i just came on this page and all i can say is OMG! What was all that for? All you lovers of Perx, would she be happy with all that is going on/has gone on here Abeg for the sake of her memory, PEACE.

Glorya, if there was a time you felt offended by me, forgive me and forget it because in all honesty it is not what you think (Maybe you felt I deliberately ignored you). I was too tied down with many things (still am). In addition, I felt you were in contact with ID and if she was doing a good job of supporting you, there was really no need for me to butt-in. cheesy

Cheer up, you will be loved and appreciated by many people in life and the obstacles you think are herculean today will pass tomorrow like they were never there in the first place(God-willing).cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2012
Tgirl4real: ok. I hear. But someone just asked a question about divorce. Someone should help out, abi na private counselling u na dey do?

I have read your other post as well. I appreciate what you are saying but the truth is that I never created this thread to portray myself as some sort of super-whatever that will just make people's problems go away. It was created out of the feeling that I and other people can spare some time for people in their time of need and make a positive difference.

God knows I have tried to fulfill that objective to the best of my ability and if there are people that I don't respond to promptly, it is not out of spite or contempt. It is just that I am very busy and/or tired. Having said that, I hope other people including you cheesy will take time to say a few words of support for anybody that seeks it here and/or elsewhere.

I am but a young man myself facing the different challenges of life. I might be confident, but being confident does not make those challenges any easier, it just means one has the zeal and drive to face them.

I want to see you and others post here more and help people too now that you have become outspoken about the need to attend to them. cheesy

You see, I have to run along again. sad

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2012
lol @ Mc

I used to be very vocal o, but just as u sef dey busy, hav tied up with marriage n pikin(s). I hope I will frequent here more often.

You are right. We aint super humans. We can only provide support even as we draw strength from God.

Its a great thread nontheless. Welldone.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ok o. Make I comment on Peaceheart post has oga Mac done talk am.

@ Peaceheart,

My dear, dere's no one beyond God's forgiveness. Saying God would not forgive you is a lie from the pit of hell. I don't know what led to your divorce. But whatever it is, u first need to clear your head first of the hell threat.lol

We will talk more.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
no, mac & tgirl, dnt get me wrong im still very much married, i jst wanted clarificatn on dt statement dt hellfire awaits any1 who goes thru d D word. i ve gone thru terrbl situatns in my marriage dt wd ve led me to divorce bt i stayed on and stil hanging on. ive really thot of takin d step bt ve wondered abt d repercussion esp wt eternity, it scares me and ve decided to stay put in an unhappy marriage so i wdnt loose eternity..... i actually want some clarificatn on dis belief. tnx folks!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
maclatunji:

Glorya, if there was a time you felt offended by me, forgive me and forget it because in all honesty it is not what you think (Maybe you felt I deliberately ignored you). I was too tied down with many things (still am). In addition, I felt you were in contact with ID and if she was doing a good job of supporting you, there was really no need for me to butt-in. cheesy

Cheer up, you will be loved and appreciated by many people in life and the obstacles you think are herculean today will pass tomorrow like they were never there in the first place(God-willing).cheesy
Y u dey mention my name? Dat excuse of butting in don't make sense.

Anyways it is well sha.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
peaceheartt: no, mac & tgirl, dnt get me wrong im still very much married, i jst wanted clarificatn on dt statement dt hellfire awaits any1 who goes thru d D word. i ve gone thru terrbl situatns in my marriage dt wd ve led me to divorce bt i stayed on and stil hanging on. ive really thot of takin d step bt ve wondered abt d repercussion esp wt eternity, it scares me and ve decided to stay put in an unhappy marriage so i wdnt loose eternity..... i actually want some clarificatn on dis belief. tnx folks!

I get u now. There might be several reasons for being unhappy in a marriage. But I will say this, if your hubby is abusing you pshychologically or physical, I advise a seperation first. Divorce isn't always the 1st and best solution. Its sum'n we should avoid if we can help it especially if kids are involved. But I will neva support you stay and condone any forn of abuse from your hubby.

Reading Ogo's story on d other thread, I don't know why men find it difficult to treat their wives right. Is it that sum'n enters into them after marriage? I really don't get how a loving and sweet pesin turns into a monster overnyt.

No wonder many prefer to be single parents.lol. Most people dat seek divorce usually at of fustration and urgent need to gain their sanity back.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
its a long story dear tgirl, i wd really luv to share so i cd get ppl's opinion of my situatn. bt im just sceptical abt bringin in my case here. pl send in ur email add. i wd luv to shre dis wt u and use sme advice frm u.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
U don't want to share issues here,should we d advices all start sending you emails?

Na wa ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
yeah,i guess a sincere piece of advice frm just 1person is gud enof , wht wt d way NL make jest of pple's situatn and turn it into comedy? i beg o
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
peaceheartt: yeah,i guess a sincere piece of advice frm just 1person is gud enof , wht wt d way NL make jest of pple's situatn and turn it into comedy? i beg o

Who turned ur piece to comedy? undecided

Asking if u wanted advice via emails is comical?

Na wa ooo!

Anyways,since u have chosen to read from d lots u selected,all I can say is Goodluck and I sincerely hope deir input helps.

EOD
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
*edited double posting *
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
Iduwo, u are getting the poor lady wrong. She's not just sure she wants to relate the whole story here. She try sef wey she open up. A lot of peeps here would rather pretend.

But really peacheart,

if u are up to it. Can u please share some not so sensitive part here. U neva can tell. No one knows it all. I will send you my email nevertheless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / Where Is Your Wife? / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.