Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864298 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by onernoyahooco: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
shocked i went for submission and interview today everything went well. just for me to realize i forgot to submit my very old international passport i indicated in my application that it was with me. the passport expired since 1996. Please will this be a problem will i be refused a visa cos of that? cry or can i go back to drop it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jubel(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
kem000: 11 days and still counting.

It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MissTeeq(f): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afternoon all! I've been an avid follower of of this topic, though I've been a silent follower. I applied and did my interview on the 15th of August and after 10 working days I got my visa. I just want to join others and testify of the great things that are happening here. I have never actually posted a question I just read other peoples similar questions and answers and followed the advise. Thanks to all the people who answered the questions so gracefully and for those who asked questions too, you have both been so helppful. God has truly been good and I give him all the glory and praise. In about 2 weeks I'll be headed off to the University of East Anglia, is there anyone else headed there? To all of you still waiting. Your testimony will be next. Thank you all and God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
MissTeeq: Afternoon all! I've been an avid follower of of this topic, though I've been a silent follower. I applied and did my interview on the 15th of August and after 10 working days I got my visa. I just want to join others and testify of the great things that are happening here. I have never actually posted a question I just read other peoples similar questions and answers and followed the advise. Thanks to all the people who answered the questions so gracefully and for those who asked questions too, you have both been so helppful. God has truly been good and I give him all the glory and praise. In about 2 weeks I'll be headed off to the University of East Anglia, is there anyone else headed there? To all of you still waiting. Your testimony will be next. Thank you all and God bless you.

Amen at the bolded, amen o....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just tired. See good news everywhere. Really happy 4 u guys ooo... Am confident i will get my own goodnews too. Fixing tins justwise way. God help me. School even with my 9700 dey still requested dey see my bank statement and birth certificate. Pls wen is January intake visa processing commencing.. Am thinking of waiting till November why i hustle more money to survive UK life. Oga Justwise u re indeed a blessing 2 ur family. And to us here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats to you all.All the good news posts have me smiling.I got my update on day 11. But I haven't been able to get my passport cuz I'm away for work.I fly in tomorrow though so ill know .I hope to meet all the Manchester people in a couple if days .@newtral and a couple of others.@mubby08 hang in there ok?
It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
I just got a text that my application is available for pick up.. 11days can't wait to share my testimony like others.. Going to lagos tomorrow..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
lamie505: I just got a text that my application is available for pick up.. 11days can't wait to share my testimony like others.. Going to lagos tomorrow..
All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
i just checked my status today, my visa is ready for collection. Please pray for me. I submitted on the 20th of August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bibrahim: Congrats to you all.All the good news posts have me smiling.I got my update on day 11. But I haven't been able to get my passport cuz I'm away for work.I fly in tomorrow though so ill know .I hope to meet all the Manchester people in a couple if days .@newtral and a couple of others.@mubby08 hang in there ok?
It is well
. Congratulations in advance...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
MissTeeq: Afternoon all! I've been an avid follower of of this topic, though I've been a silent follower. I applied and did my interview on the 15th of August and after 10 working days I got my visa. I just want to join others and testify of the great things that are happening here. I have never actually posted a question I just read other peoples similar questions and answers and followed the advise. Thanks to all the people who answered the questions so gracefully and for those who asked questions too, you have both been so helppful. God has truly been good and I give him all the glory and praise. In about 2 weeks I'll be headed off to the University of East Anglia, is there anyone else headed there? To all of you still waiting. Your testimony will be next. Thank you all and God bless you.
That's very good. Congratulations! All the best in your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
kem000: i just checked my status today, my visa is ready for collection. Please pray for me. I submitted on the 20th of August.
That's pretty fast too. You shall have your visa!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
holyboy.com:
Just tired. See good news everywhere. Really happy 4 u guys ooo... Am confident i will get my own goodnews too. Fixing tins justwise way. God help me. School even with my 9700 dey still requested dey see my bank statement and birth certificate. Pls wen is January intake visa processing commencing.. Am thinking of waiting till November why i hustle more money to survive UK life. Oga Justwise u re indeed a blessing 2 ur family. And to us here
Visas are usually processed within three (3) months to commencement of Resumption Date and your CAS must not be 6 months old by the time you apply. I guess the school is requesting for those documents because of your former refusal. Reply them promptly and tell them the reason of initial refusal. I'm seriously hoping and praying God works it out for you soonest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dat means the next application date will be November. I can wait for November then. Am just confused. Really wished i could go 4 dis September. Am just praying... If i can get my CAS dis week then am on track since Visa nw takes 10- 12days. Am praying. I sent d documents requested to dem. Nw am waiting...
Feel so bad.. Wish my parents will listen 4 ones. And wish i had my own money.. Sumday i will i knw... Thanks Justwise.

Don Oms:
Visas are usually processed within three (3) months to commencement of Resumption Date and your CAS must not be 6 months old by the time you apply. I guess the school is requesting for those documents because of your former refusal. Reply them promptly and tell them the reason of initial refusal. I'm seriously hoping and praying God works it out for you soonest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thank Don Oms.. Wish u guys had a facebook page need to recommend u guys 4 special honours.. Great work here. Even if i havent had my own goodnews yet. Wit d Victory nd joy of others i know i will smile someday. Soon.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by onernoyahooco: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME. I went for submission and interview today everything went well. just for me to realize i forgot to submit my very old international passport i indicated in my application that it was with me. the passport expired since 1996. Please will this be a problem will i be refused a visa cos of that? cry or can i go back to drop it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
onerno@yahoo.co:
Pls CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME. I went for submission and interview today everything went well. just for me to realize i forgot to submit my very old international passport i indicated in my application that it was with me. the passport expired since 1996. Please will this be a problem will i be refused a visa cos of that? cry or can i go back to drop it.
mail them and explain to them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
onerno@yahoo.co:
I guess you may have to wait for Justwise or someone with more experience to give you a perfect answer. Did you have a visa stamped on the old passport? That may matter. I'm hoping they don't see it as "withholding important information." But like Kem000 said, mail them and tell them you didn't add it & request if it's necessary for you to send it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by onernoyahooco: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
kem000:
mail them and explain to them.

Please which email can i use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
onerno@yahoo.co:

Have you used that passport to travel to the UK before? Did you enter the passport number in the form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
fg17: I am happy to announce that I have got my Entry Clearance (Student Visa) for UK after 10 working day.
To God be the Glory.
To justwise and everyone in this thread thank you for your contribution and remain bless. Those who are awaiting, keep the faith, it will come. Cheers!

Congratulations! All the very best with your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2013

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2013
holyboy.com:
Dat means the next application date will be November. I can wait for November then. Am just confused. Really wished i could go 4 dis September. Am just praying... If i can get my CAS dis week then am on track since Visa nw takes 10- 12days. Am praying. I sent d documents requested to dem. Nw am waiting...
Feel so bad.. Wish my parents will listen 4 ones. And wish i had my own money.. Sumday i will i knw... Thanks Justwise.

Check if your school has Jan admission season, if they do then defer your admission and take your time to organize your papers, send your school all the evidence of the refusal they requested so as to fasten the CAS release.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by onernoyahooco: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2013
justwise:

Have you used that passport to travel to the UK before? Did you enter the passport number in the form?

No i haven't. I only used it to travel to the US in 2005. the passport is very old but i entered the passport number in the form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by symbolica: 1:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello House,

Please i need your help,I want to know if i can apply for UK Visa without document from friends over there because no one ready to help with document.......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Qaslay(m): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2013
I am happy to inform the house that I got my Visa yesterday. My application status was updated on Monday to "Processed Visa delivered to UPS...", and yesterday, the parcel was delivered. I didn't get an SMS alert before receiving my visa. I submitted on the 16th of August, so it took about 11 working days. My appreciation goes to everyone that has asked or answered a question on this thread, with a special mention of the master himself, Justwise.

I have been a rather quiet follower of the thread, though answered and asked 1 or 2 questions before my submission. I have benefitted from everyone on here and I must say I am impressed with the decent and matured comments. You guys are doing a great job. For those still waiting, I wish you the very best.

And I think Justwise deserves an award for the wonderful job he's doing here. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lopmaidx(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2013
kem000: i just checked my status today, my visa is ready for collection. Please pray for me. I submitted on the 20th of August.

Go n bring d gud news Bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2013
onerno@yahoo.co:

No i haven't. I only used it to travel to the US in 2005. the passport is very old but i entered the passport number in the form

You got nothing to worry about, if they seriously need it you will be asked to submit it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Qaslay: I am happy to inform the house that I got my Visa yesterday. My application status was updated on Monday to "Processed Visa delivered to UPS...", and yesterday, the parcel was delivered. I didn't get an SMS alert before receiving my visa. I submitted on the 16th of August, so it took about 11 working days. My appreciation goes to everyone that has asked or answered a question on this thread, with a special mention of the master himself, Justwise.

I have been a rather quiet follower of the thread, though answered and asked 1 or 2 questions before my submission. I have benefitted from everyone on here and I must say I am impressed with the decent and matured comments. You guys are doing a great job. For those still waiting, I wish you the very best.

And I think Justwise deserves an award for the wonderful job he's doing here. smiley

Another great news, congratulations, enjoy your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2013
symbolica: Hello House,

Please i need your help,I want to know if i can apply for UK Visa without document from friends over there because no one ready to help with document.......
Which type of visa do you want to apply for? Which document are you hoping to receive from someone in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by onernoyahooco: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2013
justwise:

You got nothing to worry about, if they seriously need it you will be asked to submit it

Thank you very much am relived.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.