Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868941 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by iphien(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good day,Please i'm having problems paying for my visa application,please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nonoski: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2015
justwise and other very knowledgeable fellows, thanks for the good works u guys are doing here

Good day, pls I need ur assistance in terms of advice. Other than Ghana I haven’t travelled out of the country.
I would be applying for a UK visa (General Visa 6 months) in the first week of April along with my wife, son (3years) and daughter (1year) for my brother in laws wedding coming up in May.

I was just informed of the date a few days ago

From what I have gathered so far I need to print out my six months statement (October 2014 – March 2015). The problem is that my salary account has been on low for a while duh it has a lot of cash flow but due to heavy commitments its always below N120,000.
I’m a senior staff in federal civil service and some of our allowances were paid us in December close to N2mill but I spent most of it. I can easily raise huge cash from several sources but I learnt it could be counter-productive so I want to wait till end of January/first week of February when we are paid series of our allowances which will total over N2.5mil so as to reflect its source.
So what I need advice on
1) If I maintain an account balance of like N500k from now till end of January/first week of February and then receive my allowances close to N2.5m and leave it till 1st of April before printing out my statement would it be ok?

2) My Wife had been to the UK for her masters sponsored by FG back in Oct. 2012, however my Son who was less than One year then was refused a Tier 4 dependant VISA stating paragraph 319H (The crux of the matter was that I didn’t apply along with my Son) I didn’t see it as necessary applying coz I knew the nature of my work would not allow me leave the country. My Wife was too devastated and had to defer her master’s programme after several weeks in the UK, she left UK since Dec 2012 and hadn’t returned to UK despite the fact her student visa expired in Jan. 2014. Hope it won’t affect My Son?

3) My Wife has close to #7,000 (Seven thousand pounds) in her UK account untouched since 2013 can we use that?
4) Most of my landed properties are not in my name however I have two (one in PH and another in Owerri) which are in my name, can I use them? They are just land deeds?
5) Should I also include an statement from my pension fund administrators showing a balance of close to N3mill? Do I include my employment letter and also get an introduction letter from my office (Duh it’s a Federal Agency)
Thank you very much if I could have some of these questions answered so as to know what best to do without making mistakes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2015
nonoski:
justwise and other very knowledgeable fellows, thanks for the good works u guys are doing here

Good day, pls I need ur assistance in terms of advice. Other than Ghana I haven’t travelled out of the country.
I would be applying for a UK visa (General Visa 6 months) in the first week of April along with my wife, son (3years) and daughter (1year) for my brother in laws wedding coming up in May.

I was just informed of the date a few days ago

From what I have gathered so far I need to print out my six months statement (October 2014 – March 2015). The problem is that my salary account has been on low for a while duh it has a lot of cash flow but due to heavy commitments its always below N120,000.
I’m a senior staff in federal civil service and some of our allowances were paid us in December close to N2mill but I spent most of it. I can easily raise huge cash from several sources but I learnt it could be counter-productive so I want to wait till end of January/first week of February when we are paid series of our allowances which will total over N2.5mil so as to reflect its source.
So what I need advice on
1) If I maintain an account balance of like N500k from now till end of January/first week of February and then receive my allowances close to N2.5m and leave it till 1st of April before printing out my statement would it be ok?

2) My Wife had been to the UK for her masters sponsored by FG back in Oct. 2012, however my Son who was less than One year then was refused a Tier 4 dependant VISA stating paragraph 319H (The crux of the matter was that I didn’t apply along with my Son) I didn’t see it as necessary applying coz I knew the nature of my work would not allow me leave the country. My Wife was too devastated and had to defer her master’s programme after several weeks in the UK, she left UK since Dec 2012 and hadn’t returned to UK despite the fact her student visa expired in Jan. 2014. Hope it won’t affect My Son?

3) My Wife has close to #7,000 (Seven thousand pounds) in her UK account untouched since 2013 can we use that?
4) Most of my landed properties are not in my name however I have two (one in PH and another in Owerri) which are in my name, can I use them? They are just land deeds?
5) Should I also include an statement from my pension fund administrators showing a balance of close to N3mill? Do I include my employment letter and also get an introduction letter from my office (Duh it’s a Federal Agency)
Thank you very much if I could have some of these questions answered so as to know what best to do without making mistakes.

1. Allow your account to run the way its now without any attempt to move money around from unnamed sources. the 500k and 2.5m coming in will help.

2. Your wife should not worry about abandoning her studies because of her son, any responsible mother will do that considering the child's age, she needs to explain this in her application form or with separate paper.

3.Yes she can use the account, let her get the bank statement.

4. Use those in your name.

5. Sure you can do that, it can only increase your chances.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nonoski: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

1. Allow your account to run the way its now without any attempt to move money around from unnamed sources. the 500k and 2.5m coming in will help.

2. Your wife should not worry about abandoning her studies because of her son, any responsible mother will do that considering the child's age, she needs to explain this in her application form or with separate paper.

3.Yes she can use the account, let her get the bank statement.

4. Use those in your name.

5. Sure you can do that, it can only increase your chances.

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2015
nonoski:

Thank you very much

No worries, you can ask more question when you are ready to apply, people here will help as i may not be here then.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Good morning Justwise and happy newyear,you are doing a good job. I intend to apply for a uk student visitor visa as soon as possible. I am currently a student of Anglia Ruskin University via distance learning and i intend to travel to the uk in march for some independent research work. I have already been issued a students ID card from the institution. I plan on using 2weeks in the uk. How do i go about the application. I am being sponsored and i have to be back before May for my NYSC program, its very important
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2015
scofield3:
Good morning Justwise and happy newyear,you are doing a good job. I intend to apply for a uk student visitor visa as soon as possible. I am currently a student of Anglia Ruskin University via distance learning and i intend to travel to the uk in march for some independent research work. I have already been issued a students ID card from the institution. I plan on using 2weeks in the uk. How do i go about the application. I am being sponsored and i have to be back before May for my NYSC program, its very important

This link got all the info https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by temmydayz: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello house, i keep refreshing my mail box every minute, anxiety don kil me for here o. I submitted my app on the 22nd of December.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amdan: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
@ justwise

Morning all, I applied for dependant visa for my wife nd 8 months old boy on 22nd December and I indicated that I hope to travel with them to UK on the 9th of January.
Is it a must for them to make a decision before an indicated travel date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Amdan:
@ justwise

Morning all, I applied for dependant visa for my wife nd 8 months old boy on 22nd December and I indicated that I hope to travel with them to UK on the 9th of January.
Is it a must for them to make a decision before an indicated travel date?

Yes that will influence the timing of their decision but if your school is resuming later than the date you indicated then it will not make much of a difference.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amdan: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

Yes that will influence the timing of their decision but if your school is resuming later than the date you indicated then it will not make much of a difference.
Our school has already resumed and I have started my programme. I just took a leave to come and apply for my family and am required to return on the 9th.
Can I email UKVI to inquire about my application or is this not advisable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amdan:

Our school has already resumed and I have started my programme. I just took a leave to come and apply for my family and am required to return on the 9th.
Can I email UKVI to inquire about my application or is this not advisable?

Ok, you are more likely to hear from them this week. Yea you can email them, wouldn't cost you anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DSSHQ: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
temmydayz:
Hello house, i keep refreshing my mail box every minute, anxiety don kil me for here o. I submitted my app on the 22nd of December.
lol. Same here.I submitted 19th of December in Abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amdan: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

Ok, you are more likely to hear from them this week. Yea you can email them, wouldn't cost you anything.

Pls can I have their email address (The Abuja office)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amdan:

Pls can I have their email address (The Abuja office)?

You get that from their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tp ikeja on holiday today!.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
DrSkofid:
Tp ikeja on holiday today!.. shocked

I was there today as well broda....the anxiety is really fun bro..na me dem go first see there tomorrow. It is well! Good luck to all still waiting! Good news!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
AskGodAnything:

I was there today as well broda....the anxiety is really fun bro..na me dem go first see there tomorrow. It is well! Good luck to all still waiting! Good news!

Hahaha.. Don't forget that collection time starts 10am.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2015
olukenzo:

Heya, I was happy I had found sb sad

They are all shared flats. E.g https://www.flatmaterooms.co.uk/room-to-let/aberdeen-inchbrae-drive1
Nice one. I hope your mates are clean guys. Those whites can be very funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2015
guiddoti:
Nice one. I hope your mates are clean guys. Those whites can be very funny.

Thanks bro. We all can be "funny" though. I have friends in Glasgow I must visit when I arrive and settle down cheesy

Thanks once more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by davdjayj: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Hello all. Just noticed i made a mistake in my application. Submitted already in Abuja but did not include my last passport. Renewed my passport as was about to expire and submitted only the new one. However it was stated on the passport--Previously traveled on passport number... My TB test and IELTS test however had the old passport number. Though had a photocopy of the passport page. Can i be called to submit the passport and hope this cannot be said to be withholding information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Guys guys. Feedback is very important. DrSkofid , AskGodAnything, DSSHQ, feedback smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ok! I just collected my three parcel (me, wife and son) at TP ikeja... and when I open them up!....BEHOLD ALL THREE VISAS APPROVED!!!!!
GOD YOU TOO MUCH! I THANK U JEHOVAH!

On behalf of my wife and son, and frm d depth of my heart,I say a BIG THANK U to Justwise, pato, ironbender, and others! You guys are something else!

And to those still expecting. ...GOD IS IN CONTROL!

....brb.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
DrSkofid:
Ok! I just collected my three parcel (me, wife and son) at TP ikeja... and when I open them up!....BEHOLD ALL THREE VISAS APPROVED!!!!!

On behalf of my wife and son, and frm d depth of my heart,I say a BIG THANK U to Justwise, pato, ironbender, and others! You guys are something else!

....brb.

Congrats cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
DrSkofid:

....brb.

Congratulation!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
DrSkofid:

....brb.
Congrats and pls dont forget my Egusi soup and cow leg grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
DrSkofid:

....brb.

Congrats brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 4mula22(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
I submitted in Abuja on the 17th Dec 2014, and no feedback since then.

Now I'm really getting worried. Are they still on hols?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
I just finished my Interview. The lady was quite nice, but she grilled me grin I didn't know it wasn't a face to face interview o --you know, like face to face, face to face. Or was our case different? It was a video interview undecided

SpikesC bro, was my interview a departure from the norm?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ucheliali(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
hello justwise, i submitted my application at TP abuja on 22 dec. and d school wil resume on 12 jan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
ucheliali:
hello justwise, i submitted my application at TP abuja on 22 dec. and d school wil resume on 12 jan.

Not good at all. When's the latest resumption date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DSSHQ: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
olukenzo:
Guys guys. Feedback is very important. DrSkofid , AskGodAnything, DSSHQ, feedback smiley
Still waiting to hear from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.