Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868909 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ucheliali(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
d last date a student can be accepted is on 2nd Feb.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
DSSHQ:
Still waiting to hear from them

Alright, all the best ma.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
olukenzo:
I just finished my Interview. The lady was quite nice, but she grilled me grin I didn't know it wasn't a face to face interview o --you know, like face to face, face to face. Or was our case different? It was a video interview undecided

SpikesC bro, was my interview a departure from the norm?

Nope, it has always been a video interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
spikesC:

Nope, it has always been a video interview

Ah Okay sir. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Got my Visa in the Morning...approved and stamped. I am so happy and all glory be to God and I want to use this medium to thank my ogas,
@justwise @pato @dr Skofid @Ironbender001 @SpikesC. God bless you guys for the help and inspiration. Keep doing the good work here!! God bless you all. Now I need to learn I to cook egunsi and ewedu soup before life in London.

All glory be to God.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
AskGodAnything:
Got my Visa in the Morning...approved and stamped. I am so happy and all glory be to God and I want to use this medium to thank my ogas,
@justwise @pato @dr Skofid @Ironbender001 @SpikesC. God bless you guys for the help and inspiration. Keep doing the good work here!! God bless you all. Now I need to learn I to cook egunsi and ewedu soup before life in London.

All glory be to God.

Congrats cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
AskGodAnything:

All glory be to God.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
AskGodAnything:

All glory be to God.
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Testimony Time! Let somebody shout hallelujah! wink wanna say a very big thank you to God. Also a big thank you to evryone who has been contributing in one way or the other on this forum.

Got my passport today and it was graciously stamped wink although am a very quiet observer here cos I was probably naïve on the topic sad Hahaha buh now I have a small handful. Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
4mula22:
I submitted in Abuja on the 17th Dec 2014, and no feedback since then.

Now I'm really getting worried. Are they still on hols?
Not anymore.
A friend who applied on the 15th (monday) just got his "ready for collection" mail today.
So ther's no cause for alarm.
We wud get a feedback dis week, by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
RonkeGoke:
Testimony Time! Let somebody shout hallelujah! wink wanna say a very big thank you to God. Also a big thank you to evryone who has been contributing in one way or the other on this forum.

Got my passport today and it was graciously stamped wink although am a very quiet observer here cos I was probably naïve on the topic sad Hahaha buh now I have a small handful. Cheers!

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
RonkeGoke:

Congrats cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2015
RonkeGoke:

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2015
spikesC:

Congrats cool
Thanks dude
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2015
AskGodAnything:

Congratulations!!
Gracias! Congrats too cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
justwise:

Congratulations
Merci beaucoup wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by femosky3(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Likewise,i submitted on 17th Dec @ abj. Nothin yet. Tired of waitng
tshegs19:
Not anymore.
A friend who applied on the 15th (monday) just got his "ready for collection" mail today.
So ther's no cause for alarm.
We wud get a feedback dis week, by God's grace!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2015
@Justwise and SpikesC...u guys are my confirmed TA (Technical Adviser) for life. Once again I say GOD Bless u guys!

@Pato ...lol....ur requested cowleg and egusi confirmed! u will receive it this month on my way to Leeds.

@Ironbender...thank u bro. Help us greet ur babe! and make sure u marry her after ur study! my advice 4u....lol. we go rock d wedding!

@AskGodAnything, @RonkeGoke.....I am privileged to join the likes of my oga dem; Justwise, SpikesC, Pato and Ironbender, to say Congratulation to you all. Our prayers were answered! Praise JAH!

@Olekenzo/ @tshegs19/ @Temmydays/ @DSSHQ/ @4mula22/ @Uchelialia/ @femosky3 and other still expecting....wishing u all d best as we continue to pray and make supplications for u all! Fear not! for GOD DEY!

oya where is the cheapest airfare @?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
DrSkofid:
@Justwise and SpikesC...u guys are my confirmed TA (Technical Adviser) for life. Once again I say GOD Bless u guys!

@Pato ...lol....ur requested cowleg and egusi confirmed! u will receive it this month on my way to Leeds.

@Ironbender...thank u bro. Help us greet ur babe! and make sure u marry her after ur study! my advice 4u....lol. we go rock d wedding!

@AskGodAnything, @RonkeGoke.....I am privileged to join the likes of my oga dem; Justwise, SpikesC, Pato and Ironbender, to say Congratulation to you all. Our prayers were answered! Praise JAH!

@Olekenzo/ @tshegs19/ @Temmydays/ @DSSHQ/ @4mula22/ @Uchelialia/ @femosky3 and other still expecting....wishing u all d best as we continue to pray and make supplications for u all! Fear not! for GOD DEY!

God bless you too.

Use wakanow to search, it would probably be Royal Air Maroc or etihad.

Royal Air Maroc has the lowest waiting time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
DrSkofid:

Thanks. Rilly do appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahahahahah @dr
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
My husband submitted on the 16th of december and he just got a ready for collection email now from tp. why don't they send approval emails anymore. na wa o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
spikesC:

God bless you too.

Use wakanow to search, it would probably be Royal Air Maroc or etihad.

Royal Air Maroc has the lowest waiting time

Ok i will do that!..thanks bro!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DSSHQ: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
kemkem30:
My husband submitted on the 16th of december and he just got a ready for collection email now from tp. why don't they send approval emails anymore. na wa o.
I think they randomly do it. Where did he submit his application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
DrSkofid:

fasting and waiting o..Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSSHQ:
I think they randomly do it. Where did he submit his application?

ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moiolaa: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am postgraduate student with a tier 4 visa . I am applied for my daughters 2nd of December 2014 and after two weeks of submission . I received a call from British commission office that the bio metrics fingerprints needed to be registered again at the Lagos office and we should travel to Lagos as soon as possible as the applications were mistakenly sent to Abuja as well my but unfortunately we were sent back at Lagos office (teleperformance office ) that the call was not notified to them, but after so many calls to the number a lady picked the call and said there was a mixed and she will notify me my email when next to be at lagos .At the closing of the day, an email was sent on the 23rd December 2014 stating ''the processing of your application has been non-straightforward and we have been unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets''.
Contrary to this, I recieved a call again from one of the workers at the teleperformance ikeja that I am to fill an EEA family visit forms for my children ( economic european ) not tier 4 dependant form and i needed to bring them on friday 2nd of January 2015 or tuesday ) with all the confusion the same staff again around 7.30pm that we should call him on his private number as it is important that we should get the form across so he can send the forms to the British high commission. I would not want anything to affect my children application by calling a man that works there around 7.30pm of which i know they that close that late and even if they do . Why am not receiving mails to the effect ? at least a request to the email address provided should be sent and clearly state what is needed for me to bring regarding the applications made for my daugthers . I am not really cleared on why I have to fill in an EEA ( Economic European Area family visitor form) for them as I would not want to fall into wrong hands .
I did submit all requirements for the tier- 4 dependant visa to apply for my children;
My bank statement ( stating the money was held for more than 28 days )
Letters for my University ,
Letter from my lawyer stating why i have the sole responsibility on my children
Letter from my landlord
My Visa pages ( previous tier 4 visa and the recent one )
So my lovely people on this forum . pls help ooo . I dont know what to do , who to call . i have tried to email abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk, consular.lagos@fco.gov.uk and my people no response . Any advice at time will be much more appreciated .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moiolaa: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello everyone, my honorable advisors pls help !!I am postgraduate student with a tier 4 visa . I am applied for my daughters 2nd of December 2014 and after two weeks of submission . I received a call from British commission office that the bio metrics fingerprints needed to be registered again at the Lagos office and we should travel to Lagos as soon as possible as the applications were mistakenly sent to Abuja as well my but unfortunately we were sent back at Lagos office (teleperformance office ) that the call was not notified to them, but after so many calls to the number a lady picked the call and said there was a mixed and she will notify me my email when next to be at lagos .At the closing of the day, an email was sent on the 23rd December 2014 stating ''the processing of your application has been non-straightforward and we have been unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets''.
Contrary to this, I recieved a call again from one of the workers at the teleperformance ikeja that I am to fill an EEA family visit forms for my children ( economic european ) not tier 4 dependant form and i needed to bring them on friday 2nd of January 2015 or tuesday ) with all the confusion the same staff again around 7.30pm that we should call him on his private number as it is important that we should get the form across so he can send the forms to the British high commission. I would not want anything to affect my children application by calling a man that works there around 7.30pm of which i know they that close that late and even if they do . Why am not receiving mails to the effect ? at least a request to the email address provided should be sent and clearly state what is needed for me to bring regarding the applications made for my daugthers . I am not really cleared on why I have to fill in an EEA ( Economic European Area family visitor form) for them as I would not want to fall into wrong hands .
I did submit all requirements for the tier- 4 dependant visa to apply for my children;
My bank statement ( stating the money was held for more than 28 days )
Letters for my University ,
Letter from my lawyer stating why i have the sole responsibility on my children
Letter from my landlord
My Visa pages ( previous tier 4 visa and the recent one )
So my lovely people on this forum . pls help ooo . I dont know what to do , who to call . i have tried to email abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk, consular.lagos@fco.gov.uk and my people no response . Any advice at time will be much more appreciated cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
DrSkofid:

All Glory to God brother! I wish all still waiting good luck! Have faith and be positive. It will happen! Thanks once again to all the gurus! God continue to bless u guys! London Calling!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by LearnLife: 1:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Hi guys
Pls i got this message this morning, pls oh what does it mean? im nervous af.
Also got the email that my passport is ready for collection at ikeja tp, Buh no approval email...
Pls respond, tnx

Dear xxxxxx

UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that Teleperformance does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the decision-making process.

Kind regards,

Teleperformance
UK Visa Application Centre

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.

Anyone got a similar message and got their visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 3:30am On Jan 08, 2015
LearnLife:
Hi guys
Also got the email that my passport is ready for collection at ikeja tp, Buh no approval email...
Pls respond, tnx

Dear xxxxxx

UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that Teleperformance does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the decision-making process.

Kind regards,

Teleperformance

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.

Calm down cheesy there is no cause for alarm. That kinda msg applies to probably every1 not just u alone. I got dat kinda msg too and i hv my visa smiley cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2015
LearnLife:
Hi guys
Pls respond, tnx

Dear xxxxxx

Kind regards,

Teleperformance

No cause for alarm because I also received the same mail mine they said I shouldnt try to book a flight lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.