Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22930 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Dat guy is our very own nl Nicodemus here o,kai so odi was born wiv lies iyatrustfund pray for your friend looool.

badosky, why be say na only d rejected crackheads u dey always dash me as friends? First na 190 and den bobo camry! embarassed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by kelz88(f): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
Give it a rest!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
You people can keep waiting and posting till 2015. The picture of this Customized plate number 2010 Camry will never surface.

Is there any realtionship between the name 'Odira' and the word 'lies'?

This guy has a similarity with my old time school pal who frolicks in the confusing and bamboozling his listeners.

Dis world is not about telling your dreams as if they have become reality but it is about actually turning them to reality. When this is achieved, the pains you went through in turning ur dreams to reality wont allow u flaunt ur achievements because u are just starting.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
odiaero:

So chidish created story in other to gain attention

Somebody asked you about your area of specializtion in aeronautics but u could not give a straight answer. You would notice that this guy is a trained pilot from his comments. But he couldnt continue talking with u because u were just floating and talking about flying 737 instead of 747. Ur FX trading taking prominence and all dat. U are just clueless and perhaps a fraud.

You are a Jackass if there nothing worse than dat.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
okpara ugo:

Somebody asked you about your area of specializtion in aeronautics but u could not give a straight answer. You would notice that this guy is a trained pilot from his comments. But he couldnt continue talking with u because u were just floating and talking about flying 737 instead of 747. your FX trading taking prominence and all dat. U are just clueless and perhaps a fraud.

You are a Jackass if there nothing worse than dat.

Another chidish attempt to gain attention, and when did someone ask me about Aviation stuff i did not answer him? try again, your lame attempt did not work Punkass
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dawdy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Is it odiaero or odaran yoruba name for criminal.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
omoajiri:

pscheew, bobo odiaro yi o ti e le! 14pages no pix of toyota camry, even if na toy car people go don comment and bone u bt i suspect u dey enjoy the attention.
u try sha,cos only a few pple cn be lampooned this much and still hold on to their story.
if u no want car,return am or make u gv person,shikena!

Spot on, we are heading to page 50 grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
^ u r makin jest of me
bn beggin 4 jst $800 since
sobs
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
@odiaero
Aren't you supposed to be busy with FX trading and flight sims? Are you this bored?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Guardian(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
[size=16pt]Dear All Pls, Ignore poster and direct your energies to more productive ends.[/size]

Poster seems to be enjoying the ride and lacks shame, inspite of several shameful revelations !!!.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by werepeLeri: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
this Poo has run to 15 pages of bull c rap. oh me.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
Dude get urself a doctor.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Imeobong(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
odiaero:

U can come to my house in  Osborn Estate Ikoyi  and check out my rides, oya go to where u belong now

I DEY LAFF!!! grin  grin  grin

Osborn Estate Ko, Ikoyi Ni,
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
diaero:

Another chidish attempt to gain attention, and when did someone ask me about Aviation stuff i did not answer him? try again, your lame attempt did not work Punkass

Odiaero or Odira, ur properties are scattered all over Lagos and Enugu.

Name ur properties in Enugu. My humble self may not be able to contest the ones in Lagos.

By the time you lie again on NL, I will put my hands through ur luvreless window and give you a dirty slap.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Imeobong(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by mekussays: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
I read thru the threads and notice some things

1. The poster is a liar. Maybe he has made some money in the past but from what am reading its obviously he is wishing for a lot of things.

2. Poster pls u r not using a speech recognizing software as the software doesnt abbrev. words so that's a lie

3. U and the so called chelseabmw are the same person

4. If u knw u really had the car u would have posted a pic here to prove to passive readers

5. I hope Nairaland is not your escape from the rigours of life for you cuz u have time to exchange insults with people here

CONCLUSION
Pls transfer this to the comedy section as i found this very hilarious. The poster obviously is an entertainer and should be encouraged to keep the lies coming to entertain us.
Thumbs up to 190, coogar, and h, and kess
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2011
okpara ugo:

Odiaero or Odira, your properties are scattered all over Lagos and Enugu.

Name your properties in Enugu. My humble self may not be able to contest the ones in Lagos.

By the time you lie again on NL, I will put my hands through your luvreless window and give you a dirty slap.

Just give up, u can do bette than that, u are to lame for this kinda attention seeking
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2011
Oya people, lets take this thing to page 50 pls, am so in there grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2011
^^ Right from your posts, i knew your job is Arm Robbery, i wont even let u come close b4 i order my guards to down u

Update ur speech recognition software. grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2011
dude come on, are you lying ?? lie seriously undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2011
Gaggi:

Update your speech recognition software. grin
^^ Who cares to update to formal when the mofos got the message grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by nwanioma(f): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2011
mchewwww
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by sexlog(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
The OP is a fucking bastard crazy chronical liar! Just dont know why you are telling these lies. To impress who?
People that dont know or give a damn about u? I've spent over an hour reading every posts in this thread from page 1 to 15, and i've got to say d OP is someone a normal person should disassociate himself from.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MeNutty(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
yea, OP is sooo sick, i noticed dat too
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2011
odiaero:

Just give up, u can do bette than that, u are to lame for this kinda attention seeking

You need a ruler on ur cracked pot head to set ur brainwaves in tandem. Wishfull thinker.

I learnt u have returned the customized car to ur virtual admirer. Eyaah, so u hop into the next taxi 2moro morning.

20Naira cake.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
Psychosomatic schizophreniac
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2011
15 pages na wao!!! grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827378.416.html#msg9802543

LORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!  cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WHERE YOU BEEEEEN?!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I MISSED U!!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by mekussays: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2011
this are the images of the poster

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by mxxpunkxx: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
@OP

where d car na? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
nawaooo
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by richjohn1(m): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2011
Interesting! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.