Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22912 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by r231(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

But bros, tell me d koko. wld u refuse a clean ride if you ever get one? tongue

U can come to my house in  Osborne Estate Ikoyi  and check out my rides, oya go to where u belong now
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

U can come to my house in  Osborn Estate Ikoyi  and check out my rides, oya go to where u belong now

grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^Mr man quit seeking attentions
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

^^Mr man please stop exposing me like this naa - imma not your guy again

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
I don hia u. How ur 4k dollars alienware lappy? Abeg dash me now cry cry
odiaero:

U can come to my house in  Osborne Estate Ikoyi  and check out my rides, oya go to where u belong now
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

I don hia u. How your 4k dollars alienware lappy? Abeg dash me now cry cry

embarassed embarassed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^ Seriously u people shoud stick to topic
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
Seriously 190 stop editing my posts, why are u so dumb?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Seriously u people shoud stick to topic

promise never to comment on my thread again  angry

and its your scro-sack thats dumb angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
190_@:

promise never to comment on my thread again  angry

and its your scro-sack thats dumb  angry

Expect more of me coming, both machines wil be set to replying u. In few minutes all your off topic will be deleted, contacting mukina2 over mail
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Good for 190. he is just a jealous little brat grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
^The guy nor get work - hes a confirmed IBADAN HE GOAT angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Odero, where did you copy that post from?? undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Odero, where did you copy that post from?? undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2011
Oboi, dat guy murdered himself when he made mention of OSBORNE embarassed embarassed #Men dont talk, only boiz do undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Seriously stick to topic
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2011
Erm Odiaero Odiaero
i blv u die
i think m dear 2 u y nt give me d car
my bday s jst a day close
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2011
Pix of the cake

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2011
I came back with white girlfriend of mine and she knew it, and why am being more unconfortable is because of what is writen on the cake

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissTake: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2011
I don't understand why people are more captivated by the issue than offering a solution. This is a snapshot of why Nigeria is the way it is -  we know how to discuss everything but solutions.

@ OP: As a woman, I would say that you should speak to her over the phone, thanking her for the gesture but firmly refusing to accept the gift. Tell her that you appreciate it, and you can see she is a very thoughtful person, but unfortunately, for reasons you cannot discuss you cannot accept it. Have this conversation preferably when you're out of the country, and let her know you've had plenty of time to think about it. Leave the keys with someone, and ask her to collect the keys from them, at a set time.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gbuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy. Snap shot bawo undecided undecided.Guy, u get package grin grin Na today we dey see this kind pics and name??

Oboy try front abeg angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Are u seeking attention? now u have it go dry ur head
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
Seriously, I don't think any Naija babe can give a car out to a guy as birthday gift. All I know about them is BRING BRING BRING and BRING.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

Na wao,
         Am really in a confused state now, this Girl is my property manager in Lagos and Enugu, have known her for 3 years now, and she takes care of my properties while am abroad, the girl have been trying all sorts of things when ever am around in the country in order to lure me into bed with her, but i as i dont mix business with pleasure have been dodging all the temptations, even to the extent of sleeping in hotels when ever am in the country

This week  Tuesday was my birthday which i did not even remember (lol), and i called her to have a meeting in one of my houses in lagos so to know how the tenants are doing, to my suprise b4 i get there on the appointed time, on opening the gate, i was surprised to see her and  a group of females singing " Happy Birthday To You "  to me behind a 2010 Toyota Camry with a customized number plate in my name .

Now i dont like the idea, i pretended to be happy in other not to spoil anyone's mood. The main thing now is i want to return the Car which is still park inside the compound, i want the way to do  it without hurting anyone.

this is a lie from the pits of hell. . . . .
show us the picture of this birthday gift esp the customized plates.

naija babe would buy you a car? who you be?
denzel washington?

if this is a dream, you better wake up quick. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sure they are, depending on who u are and who u date
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

denzel washington?

buaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!  grin grin grin grin

tpacalipse:

Seriously, I don't think any Naija babe can give a car out to a guy as birthday gift. All I know about them is BRING BRING BRING and BRING.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

denzel washington?

Ur believe that everyone on Nairaland are broke has gotten deep inside u, only few people know me here
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

your believe that everyone on Nairaland are broke has gotten deep inside u, only few people know me here

that is not the task i have given you.
you can post the picture of the cake you got - why exempt the car now? grin grin grin grin

of course, i am broke. i live in the poorest city in nigeria.
i can barely feed myself - i live on less than $0.20 a week but all those are not relevant to this topic.

post the picture of your car(customized plate). grin cheesy
just prove me wrong this afternoon and i would ask msdarksin to kiss your feet. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

you can post the picture of the cake you got - why exempt the car now? grin grin grin grin

i can barely feed myself - i live on less than $0.20 a week but all those are not relevant to this topic.

just prove me wrong this afternoon and i would ask msdarksin to kiss your feet. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

HELLL NAW!!  grin
if i want corn, i will buy it from market jor!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.