Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22913 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
Will do that, just have to take some precautions first
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

Will do that, just have to take some precautions first

what precautions?
like taking a permission from the lagos state government before snapping the pic?
like getting a permission from your area-pastor to fast and pray before you can take the pics?
odiaero, stop taking the piss.

admit you are lying and i would ask msdarkskin to kiss your forehead. grin

MsDarkSkin:

HELLL NAW!!  grin
if i want corn, i will buy it from market jor!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

be merciful!
odiaero is a pilot(in his dreams). i am sure he gets pedicured every week. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

what precautions?
like taking a permission from the lagos state government before snapping the pic?
like getting a permission from your area-pastor to fast and pray before you can take the pics?
odiaero, stop taking the piss.

admit you are lying and i would ask msdarkskin mrs. chima to kiss your forehead. grin

be merciful!
odiaero is a pilot(in his dreams). i am sure he gets pedicured every week. grin

lol!! i am sure too. . . tongue
but i wont find out!! cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Ok, guys enough, stick to topic, enough of the jokes
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ok cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
What colour is the camry king odiaero?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
Loads of bullocksss  did we ask to see cake y bois dey shout na , am sure adenugas asawos dey buy land for am we no hia rumours , now a commoner wan dey perform FELA on nl .Dude dis is first I go back cougar oya go photoshop pic come back bullshitttt!,u berra return d cake she gave u am sure it was an error in typo or change d title to Perfect birthday dream.Car and customised plate and u  her boss sort and u not her Guy BULLLSHITOLOGYYYYYY!!!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
jay bee:

^^ Lol, have been expecting u since  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Ok, guys enough, stick to topic, enough of the jokes

c'mon - don't be such a sourpuss!
consider it a honour that i am gracing this harry porter thread. grin

MsDarkSkin:

lol!! i am sure too. . . tongue
but i wont find out!!  cheesy

seek the truth at all times!
if i were you, i would find out.

jay bee:

white(the most prevalent colour when humans dream). grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ U dont want me to be all over u, please ask about me on this nairaland, forget i dont frequent the romance sections much again because of the kids that occupied it nowadays
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

^^ U dont want me to be all over u, please ask about me on this nairaland, forget i dont frequent the romance sections much again because of the kids that occupied it nowadays

if i don't make you cry to your mama within 30 mins of verbal kicks/punches - i owe you $500. grin
you all over me? pigs would fly in frozen hell! i would do you haphazardly like a dentist fixing your appendix.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2011
LOL *runs away from coogar!!* grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ When i said romance section are filled up with kids, too bad u dont know u are in  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
U really don't wanna e-fight coogar king odiaero. If in doubt go ask the dude that murders English for fun.
U Berra beg him and post the pic so we can all rejoice with you  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431759.64.html where is the poster?, i need him now
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

^^ When i said romance section are field up up with kids, too bad u dont know u are in  grin

you're the biggest kid here - a grown man like you in a dilemma because you received a virtual birthday gift.
to top it, you decided to pollute our laptop screens with your tales by moonlight. grin grin grin

if you really need to seek attention, go and learn the art from 190 and mr. cork!
this is a very weak attempt - seriously, you had the energy to post the picture of a cake no one asked you to post but you find it extremely difficult to post the picture everyone wants to see.

how ironic! grin

MsDarkSkin:

LOL *runs away from coogar!!*  grin

don't run - i don't bite.
no teeth, all gums. wink
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by denzel2009: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

this is a lie from the pits of hell. . . . .
show us the picture of this birthday gift esp the customized plates.

naija babe would buy you a car? who you be?
denzel washington?

if this is a dream, you better wake up quick. grin

I go fight you. angry

Which kin handicap cake be this one wey mr odiaero dey post. Lmao at properties and tenants.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
@ Conga Cooga A Kid will always be a kid, no matter the size of cane he have been flogged with
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
denzel2009:

I go fight you. angry

Which kin handicap cake be this one wey mr odiaero dey post. Lmao at properties and tenants.
u sef dey laff i don join d lafin club loooolllllll,car ko tricycle ni
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lmao . . . Busted!!!  grin  grin
At times like this I miss Sauron on NL. . .

Nonetheless, waiting to view a photo of the car, please.  tongue  cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by denzel2009: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

u sef dey laff i don join d lafin club loooolllllll,car ko tricycle ni

Odiaerochukwu has been telling lies ever since he joined NL. Then he had a profile picture with his head like bicycle seat and one aba timberland.

How you  dey jare omoluabi?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
denzel2009:

I go fight you. angry

Which kin handicap cake be this one wey mr odiaero dey post.  Lmao at properties and tenants.

no vex my brother. . . .
i was just sorting that dreamer out. . . .

odiaero is the equivalent of the biblical joseph in the book of genesis. grin

odiaero:

@ Conga Cooga A Kid will always be a kid, no matter the size of cane he have been flogged with

i cannot disagree with the statement above.
a kid will always be a kid - lying to the public you fly virtual air-planes and receiving cars as birthday gifts.
now, you have upgraded to your 3 houses and a score of tenants.

go outside and snap a picture of your car - you cannot do! lemme guess, your phone got stolen or the battery is flat.
you are lucky i am on my way to see arsenal battle man city.
i would have made your evening miserable - but i'll let you breathe easy now.

thanx, air commodore odiaero. may your planes never jam eagles in the sky. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Odiaerochukwu has been telling lies ever since he joined NL. Then he had a profile picture with his head like bicycle seat and one aba timberland.

How you  dey jare omoluabi?

U must be stupid for that statment
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
And did i smell Edo girl talking here? undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by denzel2009: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

U must be silly for that statment
grin grin grin grin sorry my aeronutical director.

coogar:

no vex my brother. . . .
i was just sorting that dreamer out. . . .

He wasnt expecting the picture question lmao
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
Like seriously, what if Odiaero is NOT lying?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ No mind dem, especially that dude called 190, ever since he found out what am capable of, he have become jealous with hostility, always trying to derail my threads seeking attentions
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by phoenix33: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bro, it's just a gift, accept it.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
I really fail to understand why everybody is doing mob justice on this op. Half the stories we read here are full of puffed up egos and fake.
Tales,crap but we just reply. Who cares if the op posts from beverly or agege. Who cares if he flies dreamliners or rows boat.
Its just the moral of the story and who knows one of these guys could find themselves in a similar situation.
Just let us know how to handle such a situation without focusing soo much on the 'cake'.Not all of us know odiero behind the scene afterall.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
I can't stop laughing . . .Una go kill someborry on NL.
Somebody please draw my attention back to this thread as soon as the photo is up. **I go wait taya, abi?** grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
Missy_B:

I can't stop laughing . . .Una go kill someborry on NL.
Somebody please draw my attention back to this thread as soon as the photo is up. **I go wait taya, abi?** grin grin

Even u have turn into 190 the derailer
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
pendo89:

I really fail to understand why everybody is doing mob justice on this op. Half the stories we read here are full of puffed up egos and fake.
Tales,crap but we just reply. Who cares if the op posts from beverly or agege. Who cares if he flies dreamliners or rows boat.
Its just the moral of the story and who knows one of these guys could find themselves in a similar situation.
Just let us know how to handle such a situation without focusing soo much on the 'cake'.Not all of us know odiero behind the scene afterall.

It's not just about this thread . . .Odiaero is notorious for making empty claims.
A similar thread was up about a year or 2 ago and Sauron dealt mercilessly with his butt.
My dollars . . . my agents . . .my properties . . .my five-star clay domicile. Ogini?  tongue

Bros, just post the picshore and everything will be fine.  grin

odiaero:

Even u have turn into 190 the derailer
If you try me, I go just ask Coogar  to deal with your behind.  grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.