Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Question For Brothers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Brothers (3211 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? / 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Yoo Jamo Rag I know quite enough to make you weep behind your computer. And I can still buy some more. You, money speak bullshits happen.

D senseless, as long as you're gonna promise to quit buttlicking and talk to your dirty-rag Jamo friend to quit following me

[size=18pt]LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MER[/size] than your pikin papa 2 cm limp c0ck!!! Hooooharrrrrrrrrrr!!  grin grin estrogen producing manbitch keep jooking away. Your blank shots'll connect one day!! tongue
Re: Question For Brothers by Goldieluks: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
190_@:

grin  grin

Mzdark too like Wahala - Ive said it countless times over and over

Please you people should trend carefully - [size=4pt]Na only me get her medicine for body[/size] grin grin grin

Lol can you just imagine. grin
Re: Question For Brothers by 195(f): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Reality and mzdark

Stop this trounce before i place a curse on you both!!
[/size]
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
OKAY! OKAY!! ooo!!! grin

Goldie. . .ermmmmm. . .I'm sorry for mentioning your name!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Question For Brothers by Dsense(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Yeah FOOOL101,its good you've accepted the truth about doing yourself cos you know even a pig will not do you, guys like you are pathetic cos you have nothing going for you in the real world so you come online and brag just to make yourself feel among. Bazztard of a bozo.

[size=60pt]Fell off the Camel  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
Beggar? Hahahahha you must surely mistaken me for your Jamo family friend.

@ sensitive lol the only sensitive thing I have got is my golden diiick.

Uhmmm please ladiesbitches and gentlemen, yall need to stay on topic. I'm still thinking on what to do with this fat chick and the show starts in 30mins
Re: Question For Brothers by 195(f): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

OKAY! OKAY!! ooo!!! grin

Goldie. . .ermmmmm. . .I'm sorry for mentioning your name!! cheesy cheesy

^Thats my wife  kiss kiss

Have i told u i love u 2day  kiss kiss
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^ undecided undecided leave the drugs.

REALITY101:

Beggar? Hahahahha you must surely mistaken me for your Jamo family friend.

@ sensitive lol the only sensitive thing I have got is my golden diiick.

Uhmmm please ladiesbitches and gentlemen, yall need to stay on topic. I'm still thinking on what to do with this fat chick and the show starts in 30mins

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

you try small. Here's some hay and 2 pounds of fresh grass for effort!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Question For Brothers by 195(f): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: Question For Brothers by Goldieluks: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2011
D-sense:

[size=60pt]Fell off the Camel  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Lol so you've been on top of a camel? i hope you not giving it a BJ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2011
D-sense:

stop talking about fairy's baby mama like that!!  grin
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2011
D senseless don't kill yourself falling off of camel.

Uhmm freetoto, oh well let me worry about that. Like I said, I wouldn't touch you with a thousand inches of pole. Judging from your picture,girl you got to stink more than abandoned garbage. For you to put up such a dirty cloth on and have the pride to post it on a public forum says a lot about how piggy u are
Re: Question For Brothers by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol so you've been on top of a camel? i hope you not giving it a BJ? shocked shocked shocked

U need my attention? . . .Oops . . . Credit depleted mam.

Imma big boy and dont reply Mitnaaka anymore undecided
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2011
Freetoto is Nigeria version of cheap dirty Jamo. Take a close look @ her. Ugly, dirty, don't know how to dress and so many more
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2011
FAGAYLITY101:

[size=13pt]My baby mama reminds me of my cheap dirty goat c0ck taking mama. Take a close look @ her. Ugly, dirty, don't know how to dress and so many more. Surprise she got knocked up and had my btch azz! 
[/size]

suicide may help end your depression.  tongue
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2011
Yoo D senseless do u mind taking your dirty cheap hungry family/mall skating worker Jamo piece of shwt outter here?
Re: Question For Brothers by Dsense(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Yoo D senseless do u mind taking your dirty cheap hungry family/mall skating worker Jamo piece of shwt outter here?

[size=30pt]U mean me taking yo mama outta here . . . . . . undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2011
REALITY101:

[size=13pt]Yoo D senseless do u mind taking my dirty cheap hungry family disgraced asewo under bridge living Goat piece of shiet mama out? She can use 5 bucks. She'll serve you right, I promise  wink  [/size]

Dayum!!  grin
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2011
Hahahaha edit alert. Despite all your puzzy hawking momma's effort she couldn't save your dying father aww how sad.

Cry and clean eye.
Re: Question For Brothers by 195(f): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2011
Im eating chicken

who cares 2 join me smiley
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Hahahaha edit alert. Despite all your puzzy hawking momma's effort she couldn't save your dying father aww how sad.

Cry and clean eye.

tear tear - NOT!! lol.

nice try but guess what my dead father is of more importance, relevance and more worth than your entire village ape goat, wild pig inbred family 10 fold even in his grave.  HEEEHAWWW!!  grin grin with your taxi cab driving dad.  grin
Re: Question For Brothers by Goldieluks: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2011
D-sense:

U need my attention? . . .Oops . . . Credit depleted mam.

Imma big boy and dont reply Mitnaaka anymore undecided

Don't need your attention,but sorry
Re: Question For Brothers by 195(f): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2011
SMH
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2011
D senseless I'm talking about you asking your mamma who your father is. Btw I heard they deported you and your momma from Egypt to Nigeria after bn caught fucking a male donkey.

Uhmm mzd I know sometimes u wish u got bleeped in the assss to save your papa from his then miserable death.

@family under bridge! Lmao so lame
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2011
REALITY101:

D senseless I'm talking about you asking your mamma who your father is. Btw I heard they deported you and your momma from Egypt to Nigeria after bn caught bleeping a male donkey.

Uhmm mzd I know sometimes u wish u got bleeped in the assss to save your papa from his then miserable death.

you're trying FAR too hard! but the REALITY is, you are as lame and sorry online as you are offline. How much child support were you ordered to pay this month? ode oshi! That poor child of yours. I hope the bush monkey blood in her is diluted good and plenty grin grin otherwise another waste!! tongue
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2011
Lmao @ my papi bn a taxi driver. Not too bad I know a lot Ethiopians and Nigeria men who make more money with cab here than your dad made from washing dishes in Chinese restaurant. And uhmmm hey could u remember the last thing he said to u before giving up to ghost? Hahahahha
Re: Question For Brothers by Dsense(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Don't need your attention,but sorry

Ma Pleasure  and  just anytime, Thanks!!!

REALITY101:

D senseless I'm talking about you asking your mamma who your father is. Btw I heard they deported you and your momma from Egypt to Nigeria after bn caught bleeping a male donkey.

I like you because you love showcasing skills  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ my papi bn a taxi driver. Not too bad I know a lot Ethiopians and Nigeria men who make more money with cab here than your dad made from washing dishes in Chinese restaurant. And uhmmm hey could u remember the last thing he said to u before giving up to ghost? Hahahahha

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!  grin  grin washing dishes!! FAIL!
wtf does an akata look like washing dishes in china town? what a dunce.  grin

The last thing he said to me was "beware of btch nigga!" I think it was a prophecy!! 
and boy have you fulfilled it like a mofo! grin
Re: Question For Brothers by Dsense(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2011
A very beautiful night to yah all . . . me found the pleasure i was looking for cheesy
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2011
D-sense:

A very beautiful night to yah all . . . me found the pleasure i was looking for cheesy

that does not sound right, you do understand that?  grin

"jook jook!" grin
Re: Question For Brothers by 195(f): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2011
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.
Re: Question For Brothers by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

awe!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is Now in Love With 4 Nairalanders.. / Mr Nairaland Six Packs Competition / Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.