Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? (4341 Views)

Temperaments And Love Language / The five love languages -what is your love language / Which Is Your Love Language?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by netotse(m): 3:06am On Oct 09, 2007
@iice
cld u try to read`more about the love languages thingy its by Gary Chapman i think,
http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/learn.html
@ayefele
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by iice(f): 3:15am On Oct 09, 2007
Please i don expire for this thread and all these 'love' thingies grin grin
Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by netotse(m): 3:55am On Oct 09, 2007
pretty please, altho dunno if it'll b of much help to u (if u're really 62 like er'one says)
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
Lady-Ti:

Shuo! shocked See as this bobo just dey upgrade e levels o! grin

@ jeanbro:
No such thing! So get real tongue

Yes change is a constant thing so ive learn to SWitcH like Will Smith lol
all thesame she is from your side that makes her my in-law automatically!!!
My tribe??sometimes am confused about my tribe when I see myself in the mirror
I be Yoruba man by birth,Igbo by look ,Wafi by nature but I no be Calabar by tongue grin grin grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2007
jeanbro:

all thesame she is from your side that makes her my in-law automatically!!!
My tribe??. . . . . Wafi by nature . . . grin grin grin

@jeanbro:
Na wa o! So you don't want to give up, abi?

So tey. . . you're even claiming Waffi by force  grin. Ok, let's negotiate. . .
Maybe uf40ma and I should find you a nice Waffi babe. . .

@ uf4oma:
Abi how you see am my sista?  grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by Bblak(f): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2007
Love languages
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2007
Lady-Ti:

@jeanbro:
Na wa o! So you don't want to give up, abi?

So tey. . . you're even claiming Waffi by force  grin. Ok, let's negotiate. . .
Maybe uf40ma and I should find you a nice Waffi babe. . .

@ uf4oma:
Abi how you see am my sista?  grin

E no bad o my sista, only say I no know whether the guy go fit handle waffi girl. She fit tear all that im hair commot. Anyhow, sha, nothing spoil. Make we help our small brother as im don claim waffi by nature. At least that will get him off your back. Ehen, in fact, there's one other waffi girl for this nairaland, ufobabe. I sure say that girl go suit am well, well.  tongue  Make we go meet am.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2007
uf4oma:

E no bad o my sista, only say I no know whether the guy go fit handle waffi girl. She fit tear all that im hair commot. Anyhow, sha, nothing spoil. Make we help our small brother as im don claim waffi by nature. At least that will get him off your back. Ehen, in fact, there's one other waffi girl for this nairaland, ufobabe. I sure say that girl go suit am well, well. tongue Make we go meet am.

Handle? elucidate further( mind you, I can do all kind of handling)
Little brother? you supposed to be my lil sis-in-law
Finding someone 4 me?How about what I feel for your sister!!! she dey plot coup and you join am abi? grin grin
na so una be?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ uf4oma:
You talk am well. . . make we just hope say that hair nor go fear the babe   shocked

Oya jeanbro, begin arrange yourself!
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2007
jeanbro:

Handle? elucidate further( mind you, I can do all kind of handling)
Little brother? you supposed to be my little sis-in-law
Finding someone 4 me?How about what I feel for your sister!!! she dey plot coup and you join am abi? grin grin
na so una be?

OK, we are all deviating here. But we just dey try to help you. You want me to gang up against my own sis? No way. You never hear say, blood is thicker than afro, sorry water. tongue
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2007
uf4oma:

OK, we are all deviating here. But we just dey try to help you. You want me to gang up against my own sis? No way. You never hear say, blood is thicker than afro, sorry water. tongue

Na wa for you oooh so you no go put mouth make Lady-Ti gree marry me quick , ah haa at least i know her love languages and I speak them naturallywink
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2007
@jeanbro. Ok, babes, make I go try but in camera. I go give you feedback tomorrow. Hmmmmmmm. Na true.  Lagbaja nothing for you. Sorry bros, e no work.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by toksdam(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
one and five is good,for the present, all other numbers will be after i do
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2007
uf4oma:

@jeanbro. Ok, babes, make I go try but in camera. I go give you feedback tomorrow. Hmmmmmmm. Na true. Lagbaja nothing for you. Sorry bros, e no work.

do you know this song?

Don't give up its not oversmiley
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2007
toksdam:

one and five is good,for the present, all other numbers will be after i do

After you do what bro?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by ayefele200(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2007
jeanbro:

After you do what bro?
after he sticks his foot in ur filthy ass
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by netotse(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2007
@jean bro
he means 'i do' meaning when u officially toggle the mumu switch aka throw ur freedom away grin

@toksdam
guy u harsh o! but if its the gels language then sorry to burst ur bubble but u'll have to start speaking them whether u wat o or not (irregardless of if u do or u dont grin wink)
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by Digital(f): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2007
1.Word of affirmation (words that make us feel appreciated)

2.Gift ( am sure this works for large number of ladies )

3.Service ( I bet most african men love this,especially if she knows how to serve well in kitchen lol)

4.Quality time ( spending some good time together )

5.Touch ( could be a hug, a kiss,holding hands and could be hmmmmmmmmmmm i will tell you later)

I think i love ALL grin grin shocked shocked

This order:
(1), (2), (4)
I love my man spending time wit me not today friend's birthday, tomorow cousin's birthday
Then i love gift too
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2007
Digital:

1.Word of affirmation (words that make us feel appreciated)

2.Gift ( am sure this works for large number of ladies )

3.Service ( I bet most african men love this,especially if she knows how to serve well in kitchen lol)

4.Quality time ( spending some good time together )

5.Touch ( could be a hug, a kiss,holding hands and could be hmmmmmmmmmmm i will tell you later)

I think i love ALL grin grin shocked shocked

This order:
(1), (2), (4)
I love my man spending time wit me not today friend's birthday, tomorow cousin's birthday
Then i love gift too
I like your expression,I hope your BF is aware of these.if not I will take over ooo grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2007
jeanbro:

I like your expression,I hope your BF is aware of these.if not I will take over ooo grin
jeanbro at it again, doing what he knows how to do best. Carry gooooo. Lady Ti, you dey see omoza?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by hazeleyez(f): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
smiley nice book, a good read wink
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by Digital(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2007
jeanbro:

Take over wat i think he is aware and if not cry cry i will cope, grin grin grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2007
uf4oma:

jeanbro at it again, doing what he knows how to do best. Carry gooooo. Lady Ti, you dey see omoza?

@ uf4oma:
My sista, nor mind the yeye boy!!  Woman wrapper!!  grin
As for the babe wey we be wan arrange for am . . .  odiodi for am!!
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by mellow(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2007
We have a lot of case studies in this place[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Lady-Ti

Dear Lady-Ti how are you today,the purpose of my letter is to let you know how much am missing you and how much more your sister(my sis-i-law)wants me to miss you more in fact she wants me to loose you!!!!! I no dey Bleep up oo i till dey for you gidigba! anything contrary wasn't me just like Shaggy kissmmmwha
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by Pip(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2007
I enjoy giving and receiving every single one of these languages
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2007
@Pip

Only you? I thought you mentioned some that actually works for you before
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2007
@Lady-Ti
how parol dey roll?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by havanah: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2007
the change in his eyes when we accidently run into each other

which number does this fall under??  smiley
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2007
jeanbro:

@Lady-Ti
how parol dey roll?

@ jeanbro:
Errr. . . . . like. . . . what 
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 11, 2011
nu.mero qu.atro of course!  tongue

i loooooove spending time with my boo. I prefer cuddling to s3x any day!
not to say it is bad but just being around my other half is all I need. . .even more than a star.bucks frappuccino  grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by Tosinville(m): 2:37am On Sep 11, 2011
Almondjoy is a stripper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.