Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner (8955 Views)

Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Dextra(f): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
A pastor.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by ijebuboy18(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
A lecturer
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
Or a model.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Freiburger(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

P-orn star. cool
Your can start practising with her straight away, its a low budget venture. All you need is a camcorder.cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by tellwisdom: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
Fisher woman undecided undecided
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Konnektions146(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
anythin thats gonna please her notin her family needs her time and attention
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
Wow!It is already on page 2 already.I would love my wife to be a pharmacist.I love pharmacy even though I am a chemical engineer.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
@dextra
you want make konji kill you for house.You husband go dey travel for crusades well well o.you go too lonely.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by skullbaba: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
a trader if possible control super markets and super shops
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by lurkee(f): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
A consultant in business/economic/financial matters. I like the thought of him working independently and having people pay him for his brain/intelligent ideas. That's sexy! cool
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
Footballer (ΩØƚ 9ja one) or Ǟ model. Cool cash ǡŋ₫ keeps fit while he's at work, rad combo
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by ARareGem(f): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
lurkee:

A consultant in business/economic/financial matters. I like the thought of him working independently and having people pay him for his brain/intelligent ideas.  Or simply put, a business tycoon. That's sexy!  cool
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ranoscky already gave my answer. Any profession that would make him happy is cool with me.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by NotNairalandi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
my wife must must and must be a business owner no matter the course she read.it is something i will teach her how to do
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
I like my wife to be a primary school teacher or doctor.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Jenifa1: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
honeric01:

A job that won't dictate her time for her nor dictate how much time she's going to dedicate to me, our future kids and that of the household.

that's best.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by cynthiafred67(f): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
I will like my husband to be a Business man or a lawyer.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by GuruD: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
Whatever she likes, just need her to be the best of wife and mother to the kids.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by benlay(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
mami water no be profession , genius,
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by pedestal82(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hv always wanted mi partner to be a classroom teacher for 2 reasons. She will hv time for me and my kids, at least she will get home early b4 I do. And finaly she would earn lower than I do (call it African male ego or chauvnism if u like). What ya ladies think *winks*
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
i dreamt of a doctor for a partner for a long time as a kid but now i dont mind as long as its a respectable and well-paying profession.
I hate professions that would take my man away from home for too long.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Babamide(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
A nurse or a primary school teacher
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by hbabe(f): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
Any profession that makes him happy and brings in enough money.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by freecocoa(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its not like we actually get to choose that but its playing "pretend" I guess,so I'll love me a Medical Doctor or a business tycoon but his type of biz shouldn't be the type that will keep him away most times. Btw I'm marrying a doctor,lucky me. cheesy
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
freecocoa:

Its not like we actually get to choose that but its playing "pretend" I guess,so I'll love me a Medical Doctor or a business tycoon but his type of biz shouldn't be the type that will keep him away most times. Btw I'm marrying a doctor,lucky me. cheesy

Dream on. Dreaming on high definition. . .
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
Na wa o.
I never see any babe for this thread wey want engineers.
Una no want prestige,honour and money?
Na we be the happening guys,and not all those doctors that spend too much in the hospital and still earn less when compared to engineers.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by freecocoa(f): 3:26am On Dec 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Please stop stalking me,what's your story with me? Jeez!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by kunleben1: 3:58am On Dec 27, 2011
REALITY101:

LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

benlay:

mami water no be profession , genius,
   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
maybe his DICKtionary is unPROEFESSIONal  grin  grin  grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by pauloman(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2011
would mos def want a medical doctor for a partner being an engineer.being an owner of my construction company i would construct an hospital for her so she is independent of her time as an hospital owner and will have all the time for me and our children.btw my fiance is a medical doctor and im an engineer.so my dreams are already unfolding lol
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Squeegeez(f): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Preferred profession for your spouse? Really?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by igbo2011(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2011
Professor at a University someone who teaches economics or politics so we can have great conversations about it.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by adaphik(f): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Guru D.:

Whatever she likes, just need her to be the best of wife and mother to the kids.
Yea, I like this; same applies. Whatever he likes, just need him to be the best husband n father to d kids.
With exception to being a medical doctor, cos we both can't be doctors, the home might just be converted to a hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. / . / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.