Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner (8950 Views)

Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Wislet:

Say who? cheesy
nufin beats a good head dat has every other desirable quality.
Oya, if u be okoro & get all de qualities (no fail in any one ooo) grin , then apply make i confirm say u gidigba for ground :p tongue

Me, I don fail tey-tey from the word 'Go'. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505643.0.html#msg6674665

Wislet:

HMMMMMM.
Don't have a profession am crazy about.
Any work that gives him joy and he has passion for.
Only thing I'd love is a responsible, mature man who loves God, cherishes me to the last, and is INTELLIGENT. Someone I can learn from.
To me, what is sexy is a man that has all those qualities and remains 100% faithful. THAT is sexy.

I can't particularly love an entity I don't know and would never know. grin

Apart from that, mo sexy gan! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-742962.96.html#msg9021560
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Me, I don fail tey-tey from the word 'Go'. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505643.0.html#msg6674665

I can't particularly love an entity I don't know and would never know. grin

Apart from that, mo sexy gan! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-742962.96.html#msg9021560
Hehehehehehehehehe.
LMAO!!
Lol cheesy cheesy
u're a real clown, ain't ya?
For ur mind dat gal dey 'trip' for u cheesy kai
But I must say u're one intelligent guy-from ur posts wink
Just sad u don't believe in God sad
why? sad
angry
U'd make a good friend & one of de few I'd lik to knw better outside here.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
Wislet:

Hehehehehehehehehe.
LMAO!!
Lol cheesy cheesy
u're a real clown, ain't ya?
For your mind dat gal dey 'trip' for u cheesy kai
But I must say u're one intelligent guy-from your posts wink
Just sad u don't believe in God sad
why? sad
angry
U'd make a good friend & one of de few I'd lik to knw better outside here.

Correction: I believe in a God.

I just don't don't know, can never know, will never know and not bothered to know about the God. I am not going to be fooled by anyone that they know or can know. grin

We can be friends na. Just keep you bible and pastors to yourself and I will keep my Ifa and babalawos to myself. cheesy grin You on YIM?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Ranoscky(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
slimyem:

and your baseless assumptions make you sound PATHETIC!
Hahahahaha. . . . Typical naija gal mentality. grin . . . My sista, there's NOTHING much that u can do than to live with the TRUTH, k?

Shagua! grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Correction: I believe in a God.

I just don't don't know, can never know, will never know and not bothered to know about the God. I am not going to be fooled by anyone that they know or can know. grin

We can be friends na. Just keep you bible and pastors to yourself and I will keep my Ifa and babalawos to myself. cheesy grin You on YIM?
Ya, I am.
U Cn u giv me urs & delete asap wink
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
Take a look at my profile, I have put it up temporarily.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
gat it.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Akpan107(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
Nellyd: And what about teaching?
Yeah, that is the preffered proffession i would like my wife to do, atleast, she will have enough time to care for the children.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by yollychika(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
:DHe shud jus b a billionaire , any clean jub
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by asema646(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
A proffesional nurse.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Johnsown1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
I would like my partner to be a medical professional or a lecturer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day / I'm Not A Qualified Doctor But Ekaette Wants Me To Give Her Injection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.