Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628501 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
aliondo:

The work he is doing may just be more than points....
True
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
aliondo:

The work he is doing may just be more than points....

Nope i'm not buying that. Not expecting a James Harden type of performance from Him but Nil points? C'mon Bruh
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
chic2pimp:
PJ TUCKER has freaking Zero points. ZEROOOO POINTS! Good Gawd.
Watch the game and stop looking at the box score
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Manutd19:

And yet its a close game.

Ref needs to do better imo. Some shitty calls
Shitty calls on both sides. But Harden keeps jumping into players every time he shoots and the refs are looking away. Let him play normal basketball and stop acting like a p***y
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Curry is doodle mehn.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hardetayour:
Shitty calls on both sides. But Harden keeps jumping into players every time he shoots and the refs are looking away. Let him play normal basketball and stop acting like a p***y

In as much as I don't like Harden's game, I believe every player would be doing same if they could.
It's all about finding a loophole and take advantage.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Curry na next game things.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
steady986:

Watch the game and stop looking at the box score

I'm watching the game. Still no excuse for pas de points.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Curry the dagger.

That's it.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
KD is a Human Cheat Code Man. Swap KD for a Butler or a Paul George today and the Warriors loose that game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
aight we gon let the refs call the game. next game up...
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Manutd19:

In as much as I don't like Harden's game, I believe every player would be doing same if they could.
It's all about finding a loophole and take advantage.

Look at the last 3 he shot, he moved his feet forward looking for the foul.

Steph can be hacked all day and no fouls would be called. Let Harden rest abeg
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
birdman:
aight we gon let the refs call the game. next game up...
LOL. He's complaining of the refs but Warriors can't when it's obvious.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you can't shoot threes in this Nba then it's a wrap. THAT'S WHERE I COME IN!
#THEPOINTGUARD!
chic2pimp:

Too early to say but it does not look good.

Not defending Giannis's abysmal performance but when your starting Centre, Shooting Guard and Point Guard score a sum total of 12 points, you know you are in deep shyte
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2019
Pointguardusa:
If you can't shoot threes in this Nba then it's a wrap.THAT'S WHERE I COME IN!
#THEPOINTGUARD!

Wow...You in my mind?? shocked shocked shocked...Was just about typing this...
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:23am On Apr 29, 2019
chic2pimp:
KD is a Human Cheat Code Man. Swap KD for a Butler or a Paul George today and the Warriors loose that game.

The warriors were winning games before KD and the only win against Rockets in the regular season was without KD.

But when a team is cheating..flopping all over the place..kicking out and drawing useless fouls..it makes sense to play around the one GSW player who usually gets his fouls.

The same dumb excuses they keep making to give Harden useless FTs can be made for Curry every day. One would think that the GOAT shooter is the person who gets fouled more on 3PTs but it is average Joes like Harden who get foul calls for the same thing. It is so irritating.

Let me see them give Curry the same foul calls and let's see if GSW don't sweep Houston.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Hardetayour:

Don't mind them. It is like the rubbish JVG and Mark Jax kept harping on. The absolute foolishness of it.

Go back..even when Bron went to see Steph play against Wisconsin or so in NCAA he said the refs were allowing the players manhandle curry without recompense. That was 2008. 11 years later and nothing has changed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:28am On Apr 29, 2019
chic2pimp:

I know it's just one game but going by today's game, the Bucks are in serious trouble. Do I think Giannis will play better?Yes. However Do I trust the likes of Bledsoe not too stink up the joint again? I'm not so sure.

You will be shocked at their response in game 2. Never rule out home teams that way. OKC did steal game 1 from Kerr in 15/16.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXcd5AVjgjg

This is the game that Refs helped GSW in. LOL.

Watch all the fouls called on Curry.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:39am On Apr 29, 2019
We don't see Curry throughout the whole second half, then he hits a clutch three pointer and then he starts beating his chest like kingkong. SMH. Petty from him.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:46am On Apr 29, 2019
And where's that guy that always complained about the refs not being fair to GS? Erudite or what's he's name. What do you have to say now? The refs that are supposed to give opponents a fair shot at challenging are assisting them, this star-studded team that needs to be handicapped by all indications. But why not, the NBA wants to protect it's golden child GS, cos GS winning the league fits the narrative. I couldn't count the number of sacrilegious no foul calls on Harden, especially that last three pointer to tie the game at 103. What about the one on CP3.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Eruditor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXcd5AVjgjg

This is the game that Refs helped GSW in. LOL.

Watch all the fouls called on Curry.
I'm glad you acknowledged
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Hardetayour:

Now it's harden that moved his feet abi. You're a petty fan for talking that trash. I always knew you had that in you.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:06am On Apr 29, 2019
steady986:
We don't see Curry throughout the whole second half, then he hits a clutch three pointer and then he starts beating his chest like kingkong. SMH. Petty from him.
hit a 3 pointer at 23secs to go,changing the game to 2 or 3 possessions. I guess he didn’t overeact, even if he gone 2-39 before then, his 3 shot was the game winning shot. That shot there is why People criticitize Westbrook.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Eruditor:

Don't mind them. It is like the rubbish JVG and Mark Jax kept harping on. The absolute foolishness of it.

Go back..even when Bron went to see Steph play against Wisconsin or so in NCAA he said the refs were allowing the players manhandle curry without recompense. That was 2008. 11 years later and nothing has changed.
I could agree 2 were fouls on Harden by Klay but the rest is utter crap.

I remember a playoff game were Steph came out with scratches all over his hands fighting over screens and whatnot but when thier fluke MVP who needs to kick out every time he takes a 3 is not called, they cry blood.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2019
ipledge10:
hit a 3 pointer at 23secs to go,changing the game to 2 or 3 possessions. I guess he didn’t overeact, even if he gone 2-39 before then, his 3 shot was the game winning shot. That shot there is why People criticitize Westbrook.
He should've showed up throughout the game, then you can beat your chest. Beating of the chest means your hands are hot and no one can stop you. If there anyone who should be beating his chest, it's Durant.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2019
steady986:

Now it's harden that moved his feet abi. You're a petty fan for talking that trash. I always knew you had that in you.
Do u watch these games or listen to them on radio cos I don't understand this nonsense you always talk about.

Incase, Google what Tim Legler had to say about Harden jumping into players after shooting instead. While shooting, how do u jump 5 feet forward and the person defending you is expected to land on the same spot he jumped from. Its just something that requires sense but I know u don't have so I'm not surprised.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2019
steady986:

He should've showed up throughout the game, then you can beat your chest. Beating of the chest means your hands are hot and no one can stop you
Steph always beats his chest when he scores a 3, don't be unfortunate o.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2019
ipledge10:
The guy no get sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
Do u watch these games or listen to them on radio cos I don't understand this nonsense you always talk about.

Incase, Google what Tim Legler had to say about Harden jumping into players after shooting instead. While shooting, how do u jump 5 feet forward and the person defending you is expected to land on the same spot he jumped from. Its just something that requires sense but I know u don't have so I'm not surprised.
What is this one saying? Go on twitter and see what every NBA player is saying. They all acknowledged that Harden is a foul seeker, but they all agreed that he deserved the call last night.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
Steph always beats his chest when he scores a 3, don't be unfortunate o.
Chai, do I need to show you videos to prove that you're a blatant liar?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
The guy no get sense.
You have a very short fuse o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.