Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1643373 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
yomi96:
how much u get sef, wey u dey shout ehn

How about we bet any amount you want. You get the escrow service and i will comply, deal?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

You think Philly would beat these lads?

Of course the raptors will win.

Lets place a bet.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

How about we bet any amount you want. You get the escrow service and i will comply, deal?
what for? I am a man of my words. No need 4 third party
Re: The NBA Begins by darkelf: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
A40:

When it comes to the Heavyweights the bigger guy usually wins (unless you're Mike Tyson) and even Tyson feasted on glass chinned ninjas and past their peak Larry Holmes.

Funny enough I actually feel smaller fighters give AJ more trouble than the bigger ones. My fear for Usyk will ultimately be that size advantage might just be too much to overturn. Just like Holyfield never really figured out Bowe or Lewis but you felt if he was only a few inches taller, a few pounds heavier maybe he would have more Knockout power to truly dominate

GGG's KO power was waning and it was clear even from the Jacobs fight. I'd be suprised if he didn't go the distance against Canelo. I mean Chavez Jr did and he barely put up a fight

As for Spence and Crawford, well there's no point to keep talking about a fight that might never hold

Why do you say so?
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Of course the raptors will win.

Lets place a bet.
No use your alawee bet o
Re: The NBA Begins by Eyedea(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
will007:
House, any streaming link?
You can stream it for free on NBA Africa YouTube channel

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
yomi96:
what for? I am a man of my words. No need 4 third party

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What do you think i am? a schmuck? i'm not donlittle25 man. This is a virtual space, no one here exists. Your word is as useful as a nuns vagina.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Killrhymz:

No use your alawee bet o

Funny thing is these dweebs havent paid me anything since i started serving. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Celtics are playing very well whilst the Bucks apart from the latter half of the 2nd quarter have been abysmal. Surely the MVP and the Bucks won't play this bad in the 2nd half or would they?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
TAKE THAT CRAP OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Big AL is so underrated in this league.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Not seen the Bucks play this bad all season long and Bud is getting out coached here. He and the MVP need to do better going forward.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Giannis is another regular season monster in my opinion, until he proves otherwise i don't trust him to deliver when the heat is hottest. Already down 20 points.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
I thought everyone assumes Giannis is unstoppable. Why is he taking 3 after 3, drive boy!
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yup Giannis needs to show us why He should be put in the same bracket as Kawhi,Steph and KD. He has been atrocious all game long.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
benji93:
Giannis is another regular season monster in my opinion, until he proves otherwise i don't trust him to deliver when the heat is hottest. Already down 20 points.

If you cant shoot in todays NBA you're going to get exposed in the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
I enjoy how the celtics clog the lanes(throwing bodies) against Giannis while daring other guys to show up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Catch him high before he sets the dribble to force the half court offense, seal the horizontal driving lane with bodies lined up vertically at the top, double at the baseline with active hands, rotate bodies and set staggered screens on the offense to find the open man.

Brad Stevens knows how to coach a basketball game.

BIG AL gets my game ball.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just happy this is is going to be a series. I see say you dey smile now
Roland17:
Catch him high before he sets the dribble to force the half court offense, seal the horizontal driving lane with bodies lined up vertically at the top, double at the baseline with active hands, rotate bodies and set staggered screens on the offense to find the open man.

Brad Stevens knows how to coach a basketball game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
benji93:
Just happy this is is going to be a series. I see say you dey smile now

I never get carried away because this is only game one, coach Bud will make some adjustments to help Gianis get some easy buckets, especially inside the paint.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Unstoppable my ass. A butterfly thinks himself a bird. I just don't think Embiid and Giannis have that extra drive to will a team to victory while the furnace is flaming blue. I can't believe the Bucks just got blown out on their home court.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just look at Eric Bledsoe. You're on a 4 year $70m deal and you're dropping this poverty performance. Some of these players don't have shame
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
When your SG and PG score just 6 and 3 points respectively, you know you are in trouble.

From what I have seen so far, the Raptors are the only team that will give GSW trouble in the East.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just look at the NBA, they have chosen not to show a single replay of the double block Big AL gave Gianis. Una well done oh!! If the reverse was the case, dem for don show am like 7 times already.

Off to game 2.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

You think Philly would beat these lads?

Philly and the bucks are done.

You are playing a better playoff superstars in Kyrie and Kawhi.

East was always gonna be Kawhi vs Kyrie
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
A40:
Just look at Eric Bledsoe. You're on a 4 year $70m deal and you're dropping this poverty performance. Some of these players don't have shame

You read my mind G. Absolutely pathetic. 6 points you know. Not like Brook Lopez and the shittt Shooting Guard was any better
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why does Max always place his bet on the wrong team and players. Always drawing the wrong conclusions , despite his seemingly sophisticated understanding of analytics.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
A40:

This your poverty performance line dey always kee me.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Truly, Truly!!!!...The regular season and playoffs are completely two different things... wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Roland17:

I never get carried away because this is only game one, coach Bud will make some adjustments to help Gianis get some easy buckets, especially inside the paint.

As long as Kyrie (my fav player) is healthy, its a wrap.
Kyrie and Kawhi are the biggest stars in the east imo.

Giannis and Embid not there yet
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
I wouldn't overreact to this Game 1 L if I were not aware of Eric Bledsoe's choking antecedents.

Al Horford stood his ground today on both ends of the floor literally rendering Milwaukee's rim protection useless.

The Celtics really flaunted their depth today

I wouldn't put any heat on Giannis yet, the heat will come if he doesn't show up Game 2.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Manutd19:

As long as Kyrie (my fav player) is healthy, its a wrap.
Kyrie and Kawhi are the biggest stars in the east imo.

Giannis and Embid not there yet

A40 said Embiid may not be the best Cameroonian in the series sef grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

You read my mind G. Absolutely pathetic. 6 points you know. Not like Brook Lopez and the shittt Shooting Guard was any better
His father Terry Rozier outplayed him from the bench.

Sterling Brown? Lol he's a backup! Didn't expect much.

Nothing worse for a small market than a team overachieving then having to overpay a mid-tier player. If there was any player who should have gone all in balls out today it's Eric Bledsoe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2233) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Bomboiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.