Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629814 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 28, 2019
A40:
The Bucks must be cursing the day this Muppet of an analyst joined their bandwagon

LOL he's not the only one who made that prediction though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:45pm On May 28, 2019
Nick Wright should just change is name to Nick Wrong.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
KarnThornheart:

LP
LOL he's not the only one who made that prediction though.
I'm just pissin on another of his predictions gone south. The guy is clueless. All he does is reel out stats like a zombie. No brake no jam no sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 28, 2019
A40:
I'm just pissin on another of his predictions gone south. The guy is clueless. All he does is reel out stats like a zombie. No brake no jam no sense.

Yeah yeah whatever.

In more interesting news. I think I believe flex mentallo now. At least at this juncture wilder and his team seem like they're avoiding that fight. They're hell bent on him fighting ortiz next. I don't know what that hermit Al Haymon is up to. Granted he's a genius and he's doing what he thinks is best for his fighter but why do these guys keep screwing the fans?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Yeah yeah whatever.

In more interesting news. I think I believe flex mentallo now. At least at this juncture wilder and his team seem like they're avoiding that fight. They're hell bent on him fighting ortiz next. I don't know what that hermit Al Haymon is up to. Granted he's a genius and he's doing what he thinks is best for his fighter but why do these guys keep screwing the fans?
I'm sick of these fighters doing the Ducking musical chairs right now. Ortiz ran from a cool $7m and Wilder ran from a sure $40m with a rematch win, lose or draw. Maybe it's time to switch to UFC

Speaking of UFC it's Miocic vs DC 2 in UFC 241. And Nate Diaz making a comeback
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 28, 2019
A40:
I'm sick of these fighters doing the Ducking musical chairs right now. Ortiz ran from a cool $7m and Wilder ran from a sure $40m with a rematch win, lose or draw. Maybe it's time to switch to UFC

Speaking of UFC it's Miocic vs DC 2 in UFC 241. And Nate Diaz making a comeback

I think with wilder Joshua. Haymon is trying to build it to Mayweather type money which is feasible. But how long do people have to wait?

People have been clamouring for the return of the Diaz brothers but I'm not one of such people. Though they've never been champions the Diaz brothers have paid their dues in the UFC. Listen to them speak you know these guys already have brain damage from their aggressive fighting style. I'm not trying to see a man keep shortening his life like this.

As for DC I'm definitely more excited about this one, the best fight for him to make for everyone involved bar obviously Jones who won't easily move to heavyweight. Won't be as easy, but I reckon bar a miracle, the fat man wins again.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2019
Roland17:
Kawhi does not seem like the kind of guy that would enjoy the bright lights of LA or NY. I think he has thrived in Toronto because of the low celebrity demand especially with the media and paparazzi in comparison to the larger markets.
If he was a US market, news about his thigh injury would have been exaggerated and that would have irked him but the Canadian media have respected his privacy and not invaded his life with news about his injury. This would be almost impossible in the US.
The Raptors season can be termed successful at this point. It was important for them to end this series tonight so they can rest before Thursday.
Apart from potentially paying taxes in two countries why on earth would I leave Toronto if I'm Kawhi? You have a whole country behind you. With the market size and sans the drama. It's a no-brainer. I'd stay if I were Kawhi
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2019
And for those calling a Warriors sweep. Not so fast! Kawhi and Damian Lillard iyato wa oo. Can't see this series not going at least 6 games and if KD does not return it's 50-50 (the caveat is Kawhi's teammates not playing at G-LEAGUE level)
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:41am On May 29, 2019
Sacramento Kings will probably give Harrison Barnes $25M.. Can't forgive him since he went 5-32 from 3 from game 5-7.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:12am On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Sacramento Kings will probably give Harrison Barnes $25M.. Can't forgive him since he went 5-32 from 3 from game 5-7.

And we the (former) Cavs fans would like to thank him for his services in securing the greatest ring in NBA history.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:23am On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
In this league there is nothing worse than overpaying an average player. This why it took so long for Portland to get to the next level and why Charlotte might never get there. He would probably pick up his player option for this year but unless he balls at all-star level the Kings better offer him a significant paycut so they can pay their young guys in future and attract a quality FA
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:29am On May 29, 2019
So this is why LeBron didn't allow his son on Instagram. LOL
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:52am On May 29, 2019
KarnThornheart:

And we the (former) Cavs fans would like to thank him for his services in securing the greatest ring in NBA history.
If someone else had said this, you'd type a full A4 paper in disagreement. He hit those shots, Draymond kept his cool, things may have been different.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:55am On May 29, 2019
A40:
In this league there is nothing worse than overpaying an average player. This why it took so long for Portland to get to the next level and why Charlotte might never get there. He would probably pick up his player option for this year but unless he balls at all-star level the Kings better offer him a significant paycut so they can pay their young guys in future and attract a quality FA
Barnes cry $25m? He can't even hit open shots since 2015. I'd let him walk if possible. Charlotte already shot themselves with Batum and it'll only get worse with Kemba. It's like money dey this NBA sha.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Barnes cry $25m? He can't even hit open shots since 2015. I'd let him walk if possible. Charlotte already shot themselves with Batum and it'll only get worse with Kemba. It's like money dey this NBA sha.
Lool Barnes has a player option. I doubt he's dumb enough to pass on $25m. Nobody will pay him that on the open market

Well Kemba was on a dirt cheap contract. He's like the 5th or 6th best guy on the team. I won't lie if I'm Kemba I wouldn't leave $1 on the table. Now whether the GOAT and Kupchak offers Kemba the Supermax remains to be seen
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
If someone else had said this, you'd type a full A4 paper in disagreement. He hit those shots, Draymond kept his cool, things may have been different.

Shoulda woulda coulda. If George hill wasn't a choke Savant. If JR Smith wasn't a crack head. If the refs don't have Steph Curry posters at home. If Kevin love didn't get injured. If Kyrie didn't get injured. If Durant didn't become a brick layer in games 5 and 6. We can play this game all day.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2019
There's only one king.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2019
Adam Silver snitching on Rich Paul cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2019
Lool Morey trying to move Capela and CP3 the year after giving them those contracts grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2019
KarnThornheart:
The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;
The snakest of all snakes.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
A40:
Lool Morey trying to move Capela and CP3 the year after giving them those contracts grin grin
He'll need the analytics to help him on this one. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 29, 2019
It'll be a miracle if the Lakers get a free agent this year. Things were already gloomy, now ESPN and magic keep adding more fuel to the fire like seriously, the Warriors and raptors are playing in the finals. Leave the Lakers alone!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:57pm On May 29, 2019
KarnThornheart:
It'll be a miracle if the Lakers get a free agent this year. Things were already gloomy, now ESPN and magic keep adding more fuel to the fire like seriously, the Warriors and raptors are playing in the finals. Leave the Lakers alone!
Nah!!! They'll get at least two free agents. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:08pm On May 29, 2019
Damn!!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Damn!!!!

I told you. You lot have to savour your last ring before the rapture. Smart move I say.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Nah!!! They'll get at least two free agents. grin grin

In Bron we trust.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Damn!!!!
America and their propagandas.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:10pm On May 29, 2019
Everyone on Houston roster is on trading block..

CP3 don't give a fúck. He got his bag. They're royally fúcked.

Lakers fan are dreaming about the Harden + LeBron combo.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2019
steady986:

America and their propagandas.

Silicon valley b/millionaires are no joke.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2019
KarnThornheart:

CP3 is probably out in Houston. After the game 6 loss, he let Harden know how he felt about that dribble dribble crap that has sent us home the last 4 years. Is LA possible? Where are the contract lawyers grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Everyone on Houston roster is on trading block..

CP3 don't give a fúck. He got his bag. They're royally fúcked.

Lakers fan are dreaming about the Harden + LeBron combo.

Harden aint going nowhere unfortunately undecided. Which is unfortunate, because he is the cause of all this crap. ALL the defensive coaches have been fired. The only thing that saved Dantoni is one year left on contract. Even then, he is not that safe because Houston has been talking to Ty Lue!

What pains me about this whole thing is the one guy who stubbornly refused to change may be the only guy left. Which means we dribble our way out of the playoffs again next year embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.