Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626123 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:38am On May 31, 2019
Quite an encouraging game for the Warriors. Raptors made some lucky shots. Game 2 is usually the one to steal. But siakam and Van fleet are the real MVPs. This raptors team is very good.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2019
Lol. As many GS fans here suggested a sweep in this series, it's still possible. Only that GS will not be the ones sweeping. grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 4:38am On May 31, 2019
Manutd19:
Siakam is huge in this game
Give Siakam something to work on defense lyk KD and his offense will take a dip.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:39am On May 31, 2019
Lowry with the dagger 3....

Mehn K.D needed ASAP....If he returns,he will be a problem for this Raptors team...
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:39am On May 31, 2019
Unbelievably incredible
Re: The NBA Begins by NoMoreTrolling: 4:40am On May 31, 2019
A40:
He does everything at his own pace. I see why Kendrick compared him with the GOAT in a way.

what James Harden couldn't do.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:41am On May 31, 2019
Warriors 109 - 118 Raptors
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:42am On May 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
what revenge? Last time I remembered he was the one ignoring calls from players and the front office. Turned down I think $5.5m guaranteed and ended up taking less. Now his ungrateful ass wants to be relevant. That three enter my body. E pain me.

Maybe he saw the future.... grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:42am On May 31, 2019
steady986:
Lol. As many GS fans here suggested a sweep in this series, it's still possible. Only that GS will not be the ones sweeping. grin

Have you heard of the gentleman's sweep?

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro2: 4:42am On May 31, 2019
NoMoreTrolling:

Ewuro4:
Unbelievably incredible
Who is this IMPERSONATOR?
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:43am On May 31, 2019
At this rate probably, we were expecting the bench to show up, as they did against Houston and Portland. Stephen Curry might have to get 50+ a night to be able to do this alone.Klay, where art thine explosion?. I sincerely hope they don't rush Kevin in before his injury gets worse. I assume they have now had 9 days of rest and 1 day of real practise, time to get to work.
A40:
Golden State are going to need KD in this series oh ka ma tan ra wa
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro2: 4:44am On May 31, 2019
Ewuro4 is an identity thief.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:44am On May 31, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Have you heard of the gentleman's sweep?
Anything added before the sweep ain't a sweep anymore.
Re: The NBA Begins by NoMoreTrolling: 4:47am On May 31, 2019
Ewuro2:

Who is this IMPERSONATOR?

lol, huh?
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2019
Raptors made some weird shots, and many open threes. Up to game 2
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:48am On May 31, 2019
The Warriors were out of rhythm. Wasn't expecting a win this first game but the second game

We move.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:55am On May 31, 2019
benji93:
At this rate probably, we were expecting the bench to show up, as they did against Houston and Portland. Stephen Curry might have to get 50+ a night to be able to do this alone.Klay, where art thou explosion?. I sincerely hope they don't rush Kevin in before his injury gets worse. I assume they have now had 9 days of rest and 1 day of real practise, time to get to work.
The bench rarely show up in road games so expecting the likes of Cook, Jerebko and Mckinnie to ball is a bit unrealistic.

This team has two guys above 6'6 that can create their own shots and defend at an elite level so erase Portland and Houston from the equation, bear in mind even Portland blew 3 double digit leads and should probably not have been swept if Dame and CJ didn't shrivel

The Warriors can steal Game 2 but unless KD is back or Kawhi's health is worse off its hard to see it
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:56am On May 31, 2019
Ewuro4:
Ewuro2 is an identity thief.
Lool where did you vanish to throughout this run. A team from your city is showing out and balling and you're in hiding?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59am On May 31, 2019
Pointguardusa:
We need to stop taking this guy seriously.

LOL what kind of dumb moniker is this?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:59am On May 31, 2019
Two things

Rust: the 9 days rest did not do the Warriors any favors. They looked slow, tired early on with low energy and intensity.

Depth: the Raptors have a deep and potent bench in comparison to the Warriors and this game buttressed this fact once more. The depth of the Raptors equalizes the Warriors without KD.

If I get banned by the anti spambot again, I will seriously consider taking a sabbatical.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:00am On May 31, 2019
NoMoreTrolling:

It's been established that Harden is a regular Season merchant just like DeRozan. When a player keeps showing you who they are in the playoffs then at some point you have to believe them

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:00am On May 31, 2019
raumdeuter:
Siakam has gone rogue on this game

32points

Booooo! You suck!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:07am On May 31, 2019
This one is for you P. Siakam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md15-bpJpdY

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:11am On May 31, 2019
Drake calling the Warriors team trash is a dangerous thing to do. I hope he continues with the trash talk
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2019
During the 1st quarter, the Warriors started out playing a high tempo offense but deep into the 2nd they just lost gas and could not maintain that high tempo especially in transition and to me, this has to do with the rust. This is a very experienced team and I expect Kerr to make some adjustments but they can not lose game 2 for any reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:16am On May 31, 2019
Roland17:
During the 1st quarter, the Warriors started out playing a high tempo offense but deep into the 2nd they just lost gas and could not maintain that high tempo especially in transition and to me, this has to do with the rust. This is a very experienced team and I expect Kerr to make some adjustments but they can not lose game 2 for any reason.
I saw like 3 players with their hands on their knees at the same time and I was like are you people ok like this? grin grin

Man, Cousin's looks out of shape and slow. Poor big fella is trying so hard but his body won't let him catch a break.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:16am On May 31, 2019
"I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

The rapture is coming. Repent now for the king will leave no sinner unpunished.

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:17am On May 31, 2019
Killrhymz:

Give Siakam something to work on defense lyk KD and his offense will take a dip.

Warriors will play a better defense on him next game. However Toronto should be happy they have someone.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:20am On May 31, 2019
Hardetayour:
The Warriors were out of rhythm. Wasn't expecting a win this first game but the second game

We move.

LOL @ Out of rhythm.

Bro, don't let some of these hecklers stop you from saying the truth. Forget rhythm, Siakam's big game or Marc Gasol.

This game was 100% Ref ball.

I mean, Klay Thompson got a tech. Hahaha haha.

The NBA have gotten what they desired: prevent a sweep to keep the NBA finals interesting. They won't ref this game like this in game 2 for sure.

Notice how nobody is talking about the reffing like they did in the Rockets game 1. At some point, JVG said "it is not a foul if the ref does not call it" after replays showed Marc Gasol maul Curry. LOL.

Watch how analysts will talk about the reffing in games 2-4 now.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:20am On May 31, 2019
I just need Drake to say something stupid. undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:23am On May 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I just need Drake to say something stupid. undecided

Guy forget Drake. This game was poorly reffed. I think the team pretty much accepted it after the Klay tech.

The only good thing is, unlike the Rockets, the Raptors players were not actively fishing for calls. Refs were just giving them at "key moments".
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 5:26am On May 31, 2019
Ofcourse they won't talk about it. It would be Curry couldn't get it done.
Eruditor:

LOL @ Out of rhythm.

Bro, don't let some of these hecklers stop you from saying the truth. Forget rhythm, Siakam's big game or Marc Gasol.

This game was 100% Ref ball.

I mean, Klay Thompson got a tech. Hahaha haha.

The NBA have gotten what they desired: prevent a sweep to keep the NBA finals interesting. They won't ref this game like this in game 2 for sure.

Notice how nobody is talking about the reffing like they did in the Rockets game 1. At some point, JVG said "it is not a foul if the ref does not call it" after replays showed Marc Gasol maul Curry. LOL.

Watch how analysts will talk about the reffing in games 2-4 now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.