Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631053 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
steady986:

But didn't you hear him say muscle the whole show? Did he say bone more than once? Omo, your own worse o

Do you want to bet again? LOOL
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
steady986:

But you questioned his understanding abi? Smh. Always looking for the easy way out

Intelligence and understanding are the same?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
steady986:

Nah, I ain't buying it bro. They lied to everybody, including Iggy. That's what they do, they lie. Classless organization

LOL. Is that what Iggy said?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
A Doctor explaining the Iguodala "bone fracture" incident.

Eruditor..
I've debunked the misdiagnosis whatever on KD's case. Deeman himself brought an article that exposed his ignorance on the issue.
You can provide all the objective point and the Warriors would still be at fault with the guys. There's nothing the warriors to please them.
Birdman, watch the video. It's your turn now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjCw9bDs5nI
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
donlittle25:
The one wey you they insinuate nko? Na Wetin? sad
Na the real insinuation grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Omo iya mi, I they o. Una still they ontop this matter,
SmooshCHN:
Boss man.. how far na?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Rob Parker with another bomb cameo on Undisputed. That guy just keeps getting worse.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
A Doctor explaining the Iguodala "bone fracture" incident.

Eruditor..
I've debunked the misdiagnosis whatever on KD's case. Deeman himself brought an article that exposed his ignorance on the issue.
You can provide all the objective point and the Warriors would still be at fault with the guys. There's nothing the warriors to please them.
Birdman, watch the video. It's your turn now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjCw9bDs5nI
Just as you can never fault anything the Warriors do
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2019
steady986:
Rob Parker with another bomb cameo on Undisputed. That guy just keeps getting worse.
Any anti-LeNomad commentary dey always give una palpitations. I love it
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
kawhi to lakers is happening grin

[img]https://media1./images/040021cdb51c594489af89f12fc9629d/tenor.gif[/img]

be very afraid
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
steady986:

Just as you can never fault anything the Warriors do
That's all you say when faced with fact and logic. Enjoy yourself
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
A40:
Any anti-LeNomad commentary dey always give una palpitations. I love it
His own is just senselessness.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
That's all you say when faced with fact and logic. Enjoy yourself
What is fact and logic?
Re: The NBA Begins by Coutinho14: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kawhi to Lakers might just happen, Lebron haters about to go into witness protection coz we about to kill y'all mfs

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Coutinho14:
Kawhi to Lakers might just happen, Lebron haters about to go into witness protection coz we about to kill y'all mfs
kawhi representatives will meet with lakers, LBJ and AD

just picturing the team, oh lord have mercy

[img]https://media1./images/55b0243973725331403cb123fd9d0887/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 4:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Coutinho14:

We are talking of a balanced league, you guys are talking be afraid. The whole world called KD's move to the warriors the weakest move in the history of the game and now ya all want the 3 of the top 5 players in the world on one roster.

Here's my take, KD should leave the warriors, Kawhi can go anywhere except the warriors, the lakers, and any team that signs KD. The way it is going, the east might not win any ring in the next ten years. Any player that is strong should stay on a team and prove it, not teaming up to get a ring.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Northeastern:

We are talking of a balanced league, you guys are talking be afraid. The whole world called KD's move to the warriors the weakest move in the history of the game and now ya all want the 3 of the top 5 players in the world on one roster.

Here's my take, KD should leave the warriors, Kawhi can go anywhere except the warriors, the lakers, and any team that signs KD. The way it is going, the east might not win any ring in the next ten years. Any player that is strong should stay on a team and prove it, not teaming up to get a ring.

Forget the hypocrisy which only got to KD and not the Warriors supporters. Kawhi would most likely sign a player option with the Raptors for another year and probably leave to the Clippers. He is not going to any Lakers. People don't know the implications of taking a meeting. Players just want to appear professional in case of the future. A team wants to meet with you, you most likely honour it especially when it is a franchise like the Lakers. It is the same reason KD has not re-signed with the warriors. He will wait to hear the pitch from all the courting teams and then announce his decision publicly or call the teams and tell them about his decision. If he had announced it since, teams would not bother pitching him.

I think the Lakers will not get either of Kyrie or Kawhi. They are better of chasing Jimmy Butler.
Re: The NBA Begins by Coutinho14: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Northeastern:

what Kd did is not the same as what this situation is, Kd joined a direct rival that whooped his ass the previous year...... That's an act of war bruh
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Northeastern:

Lol, we're doing this so we can be able to challenge the Warriors. If the Warriors stay like this, they're still the best team in the league. Or you want them to win four of the next five titles?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Eruditor:

Forget the hypocrisy which only got to KD and not the Warriors supporters. Kawhi would most likely sign a player option with the Raptors for another year and probably leave to the Clippers. He is not going to any Lakers. People don't know the implications of taking a meeting. Players just want to appear professional in case of the future. A team wants to meet with you, you most likely honour it especially when it is a franchise like the Lakers. It is the same reason KD has not re-signed with the warriors. He will wait to hear the pitch from all the courting teams and then announce his decision publicly or call the teams and tell them about his decision. If he had announced it since, teams would not bother pitching him.

I think the Lakers will not get either of Kyrie or Kawhi. They are better of chasing Jimmy Butler.
Someone is scared. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

Someone is scared. grin

I am not scared at all. Just stating that taking a meeting is nothing. KD entertained Celtics, Wizards, Knicks, GSW in 2016/17. Kawhi is a lowkey person who does not like all the brouhaha associated with stardom. If he was to leave the Raptors at this point, it will be to the Clippers. My only point is that he will most likely try again with the Raptors because as they stand, (with an unhealthy GSW) they are still the team to beat.

You people should look for Butler to help save your king's legacy. It won't be Kawhi or Kyrie.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

Lol, we're doing this so we can be able to challenge the Warriors. If the Warriors stay like this, they're still the best team in the league. Or you want them to win four of the next five titles?

I know, that is why I expect that coward to leave the warriors and go sign with another team after tomorrow. The league will be less exciting if things continue this way. Regardless of who the Lakers get, I don't think the warriors can stand them in any way. Bron and AD will beat Steph, Klay, and KD always - regular season and playoffs.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Coutinho14:

I want this league to be a bit fair. This blatant and mindless skewing squeezes the juice out of the league and subtracts from the greatness of all concerned. It's boring.

I said no to KD moving to Warriors, I say no to this.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Coutinho14:
what Kd did is not the same as what this situation is, Kd joined a direct rival that whooped his ass the previous year...... That's an act of war bruh
Joining is joining. You people should stop nitpicking this thing like beans

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Would Kawhi pass on potentially $50m to battle to be LeNomad's #1 sidekick with Kawhi? Naah I'd hope not. He's King in the North. Why would he even leave the team that have treated him like a god. He's smarter than that

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Wow. Darren Collison really leaving the game to be a Jehovah's witness undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Wow. Darren Collison really leaving the game to be a Jehovah's witness undecided

The man has been a Jehovah Witness all his life and his demeanor on the court kind of proves it because he never gets upset, not that I have seen, I should say as his emotions are well guarded. He is potentially worth 7-10 million as a backup PG but I respect his decision.

Who knows, he may come back next year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Northeastern:

I know, that is why I expect that coward to leave the warriors and go sign with another team after tomorrow. The league will be less exciting if things continue this way. Regardless of who the Lakers get, I don't think the warriors can stand them in any way. Bron and AD will beat Steph, Klay, and KD always - regular season and playoffs.
LMAO. Calling Durant a Coward is a reach mehn. It only solidified his position as being one of the top 3 players in the game. 2 rings and 2 fmvps. About to get 221million max contract from the only team that can pay him that much.

Now imagine he finished his career ringless, you guys would find another thing to cry about.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
LMAO. Calling Durant a Coward is a reach mehn. It only solidified his position as being one of the top 3 players in the game. 2 rings and 2 fmvps. About to get 221million max contract from the only team that can pay him that much.

Now imagine he finished his career ringless, you guys would find another thing to cry about.

You're minding these hypocrites? Don't waste your time man.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
DeeMain:

I want this league to be a bit fair. This blatant and mindless skewing squeezes the juice out of the league and subtracts from the greatness of all concerned. It's boring.

I said no to KD moving to Warriors, I say no to this.

Wow...Adam Silver now on this thread? shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
aliondo:

Wow...Adam Silver now on this thread? shocked shocked
Too many of them. Trying to make decisions for a grown ass man. Talmbout being the best for him or not.

My only grouse with KD is that he cares too much about what people say about him. He'll be fine
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
Too many of them. Trying to make decisions for a grown ass man. Talmbout being the best for him or not.

My only grouse with KD is that he cares too much about what people say about him. He'll be fine

I don't understand you guys at all. You are the same ones who will start crying foul when the other teams start to assemble the Avengers to counter the Warriors' 5 All Stars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: smokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.