Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631085 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
DeeMain:

I don't understand you guys at all. You are the same ones who will start crying foul when the other teams start to assemble the Avengers to counter the Warriors' 5 All Stars.
Whoever on this thread is against anybody forming the new Avengers. We don't really care bruh. You're the ones crying and now you're about to build the squad. Let's see how it goes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
Whoever on this thread is against anybody forming the new Avengers. We don't really care bruh. You're the ones crying and now you're about to build the squad. Let's see how it goes.

All the warriors did was get a free agent. The rest were drafted. But other players should trade everything they have and create max spaces for all the other stars. That is parity.

Many are mad, few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eruditor:

I am not scared at all. Just stating that taking a meeting is nothing. KD entertained Celtics, Wizards, Knicks, GSW in 2016/17. Kawhi is a lowkey person who does not like all the brouhaha associated with stardom. If he was to leave the Raptors at this point, it will be to the Clippers. My only point is that he will most likely try again with the Raptors because as they stand, (with an unhealthy GSW) they are still the team to beat.

You people should look for Butler to help save your king's legacy. It won't be Kawhi or Kyrie.
Whether we get Kemba or Jimmy, there ain't no beating the Lakers. We're already champions as it is.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eruditor:

All the warriors did was get a free agent. The rest were drafted. But other players should trade everything they have and create max spaces for all the other stars. That is parity.

As in ehn. Just addition of a player and thier tears hasn't stopped for 3 years now.

They've added 2 and still looking for another one but they're still crying. I wonder when it would stop. They better win the title next season or else the trolling won't end on this streets
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

Whether we get Kemba or Jimmy, there ain't no beating the Lakers. We're already champions as it is.
I'm saving this for future purpose.

This streets won't contain all of us.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Joining is joining. You people should stop nitpicking this thing like beans
No. Joining pass joining. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Would Kawhi pass on potentially $50m to battle to be LeNomad's #1 sidekick with Kawhi? Naah I'd hope not. He's King in the North. Why would he even leave the team that have treated him like a god. He's smarter than that
Lol. Being king of the north is not as attractive as being king of LA. LeBron won't last forever, max 2-3 years. Then Kawhi and AD can be co-kings. Let's face it brah, Kawhi wants to come to the team and the city he's loved his whole life. I guarantee you that within the next 3 years, Kawhi wears that purple and gold.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
LMAO. Calling Durant a Coward is a reach mehn. It only solidified his position as being one of the top 3 players in the game. 2 rings and 2 fmvps. About to get 221million max contract from the only team that can pay him that much.

Now imagine he finished his career ringless, you guys would find another thing to cry about.

You think KD has rings? Lol. We'll know when he gets his first ring don't worry.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eruditor:

Virtually everybody was drafted in this league so what are you saying? Who go become superstar go become superstar.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hardetayour:
As in ehn. Just addition of a player and thier tears hasn't stopped for 3 years now.

They've added 2 and still looking for another one but they're still crying. I wonder when it would stop. They better win the title next season or else the trolling won't end on this streets
I'm preparing for when we win the next three rings with our superstar team and you people will say our rings don't count because we have too many stars.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

Virtually everybody was drafted in this league so what are you saying? Who go become superstar go become superstar.

Stop and think.

Steph was drafted #7 Klay was number 12, Green #35

Which means 6 teams had the chance to draft Curry. 11 had the chance to get Klay. 34 had the chance to get Green. That they turned out to be superstars is nobody's fault. So all that parity talk was rubbish.

Then KD was an unrestricted free agent. He joined them and everybody has been making noise.

Yet Lebron was a first draft. AD first draft and Kyrie a first draft pick. And nobody is complaining if they come together through TRADES.

Parity kee you there!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

I'm preparing for when we win the next three rings with our superstar team and you people will say our rings don't count because we have too many stars.

This present lakers team won't beat Rockets and Raptors as assembled. If KD and Klay were fit, GSW will probably gentlemanly sweep them.

A team without shooters. Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eruditor:

This present lakers team won't beat Rockets and Raptors as assembled. If KD and Klay were fit, GSW will probably gentlemanly sweep them.

A team without shooters. Lol
We don't need shooters, we'll drive to the rim and maim anyone in our path.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eruditor:

Stop and think.

Steph was drafted #7 Klay was number 12, Green #35

Which means 6 teams had the chance to draft Curry. 11 had the chance to get Klay. 34 had the chance to get Green. That they turned out to be superstars is nobody's fault. So all that parity talk was rubbish.

Then KD was an unrestricted free agent. He joined them and everybody has been making noise.

Yet Lebron was a first draft. AD first draft and Kyrie a first draft pick. And nobody is complaining if they come together through TRADES.

Parity kee you there!
It doesn't matter where they were drafted, what matters is that they're now superstars. And they weren't superstars immediately they were drafted.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:
No. Joining pass joining. grin
Normal hypocrisy levels
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

Lol. Being king of the north is not as attractive as being king of LA. LeBron won't last forever, max 2-3 years. Then Kawhi and AD can be co-kings. Let's face it brah, Kawhi wants to come to the team and the city he's loved his whole life. I guarantee you that within the next 3 years, Kawhi wears that purple and gold.
He can go and become King of LA with the Clippers. Imagine he leads the Clippers to a Chip, that automatically puts him ahead of LeNomad in the list of players behind the GOAT
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

You think KD has rings? Lol. We'll know when he gets his first ring don't worry.
Pele oh Adam Silver. Go and collect his rings from him nau

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Roland17:

The man has been a Jehovah Witness all his life and his demeanor on the court kind of proves it because he never gets upset, not that I have seen, I should say as his emotions are well guarded. He is potentially worth 7-10 million as a backup PG but I respect his decision.

Who knows, he may come back next year.
Hmmmm. I wish him all the best sha. Tbvh though since I heard their policy on blood transfusion and how they respond to people that want to leave their fold I kinda started looking at them JW people a certain type of way

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
He can go and become King of LA with the Clippers. Imagine he leads the Clippers to a Chip, that automatically puts him ahead of LeNomad in the list of players behind the GOAT
King of LA with the Clippers, that sounds dumb. Since when did the Clippers become a palace?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
The Apocalypse is here.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
steady986:

King of LA with the Clippers, that sounds dumb. Since when did the Clippers become a palace?
Kawhi is an unconventional a$$ nigga. I don't think he cares! There's a reason he signed with New Balance instead of Nike. If he goes to Clippers and wins a chip he is King of LA. Simple

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kemba to Celtics. Guess that is out for the Lakers. Who is next to sign with the Lakers?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Hmmmm. I wish him all the best sha. Tbvh though since I heard their policy on blood transfusion and how they respond to people that want to leave their fold I kinda started looking at them JW people a certain type of way
Man!! It's real. I saw with my two eyes in this country. Even on their dying bed, during OP or even post op CS, they'll refuse transfusion. If they die, they die and they actually die sometimes. embarassed embarassed I can't look at them the same way man. I just can't. I respect faith and beliefs but some just makes me scratch my head.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2019
When we told them Klay was staying they said he looked uncomfortable playing with the Warriors and needed to prove himself somewhere in L.A

Some of you just need to pick up blogging and leave Basketball talks. Since all you bring to this forum is double standard and empty arguments with no form of reasoning.

5yr $190M
Worth every penny since he was drafted and we all knew he was staying.

Next is KD if he can stop caring about what these hypocrites think and say of him.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Man!! It's real. I saw with my two eyes in this country. Even on their dying bed, during OP or even post op CS, they'll refuse transfusion. If they die, they die and they actually die sometimes. embarassed embarassed I can't look at them the same way man. I just can't. I respect faith and beliefs but some just makes me scratch my head.
Me I low-key see them as a cult with the way they turn and twist Bible upside down. And the way they treat members after they leave

That CS post op is the most heartbreaking part. You man that put your wife in the family way will wilfully refuse to save her life and sign off her death warrant because of some belief. I can't get jiggy with that. I guess that's why they only marry within their set sha

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Lol, so you are a doctor, my good friend grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
That filth with letting people die makes me sick. You should do everything humanely possible to save a soul and I don't think God has an issue with that.
SmooshCHN:
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
A40:
Kawhi is an unconventional a$$ nigga. I don't think he cares! There's a reason he signed with New Balance instead of Nike. If he goes to Clippers and wins a chip he is King of LA. Simple
That means if LeBron wins with the Lakers, he's king of LA right?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:
When we told them Klay was staying they said he looked uncomfortable playing with the Warriors and needed to prove himself somewhere in L.A

Some of you just need to pick up blogging and leave Basketball talks. Since all you bring to this forum is double standard and empty arguments with no form of reasoning.

5yr $190M
Worth every penny since he was drafted and we all knew he was staying.

Next is KD if he can stop caring about what these hypocrites think and say of him.
Then don't be upset if the Lakers go for Kawhi. It's even.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
steady986:

Then don't be upset if the Lakers go for Kawhi. It's even.
I'm not upset. They are all grown man. I'm just laughing at the hypocritical fúcktards
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
donlittle25:
That filth with letting people die makes me sick. You should do everything humanely possible to save a soul and I don't think God has an issue with that.
Bruh!! I no understand o. It's worse when the bad happens and they have no remorse for their stubbornness.

A40:
Me I low-key see them as a cult with the way they turn and twist Bible upside down. And the way they treat members after they leave

That CS post op is the most heartbreaking part. You man that put your wife in the family way will wilfully refuse to save her life and sign off her death warrant because of some belief. I can't get jiggy with that. I guess that's why they only marry within their set sha
Took me a while to find out this happens. grin grin

DeeMain:

Lol, so you are a doctor, my good friend grin
Can I identify as an attack helicopter? cry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Can I identify as an attack helicopter? cry cry

Nevertheless, still stand with all my expressed 'medical' views in that debate.

Don't take this place too seriously though.

It's just a game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: smokers and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.