Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1621560 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
steady986:

He can only do that playing with the Lakers. Or else it means LeBron has a lot of sidekicks apart from Kyrie, Wade and the rest if the people he played with.

And it's more reasonable to join a team/guy you beat, because they clearly need help, rather than joining a team/guy that beat you, like the Snake KD.
Lmaooo what kind of craw craw logic is this? Every player has to play on LeNomad's team to show they are better?

I'm not part of the morality police but they would all have taken shortcuts to titles. Not long ago you refused to count KD's rings so it would be hypocritical of you to count any ring this team wins.

When did Kawhi beat the Lakers with AD and LeNomad? Abi you dey dream? Let him stay in Toronto and let's find out if he can beat them or not. KD needed help, he had zero rings Kawhi has won two rings, he doesn't need help, LeNomad also has 3 rings so he needs no help especially when he already has a player you swear is better than Giannis the MVP
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lol. PAUL George went to OKC to dethrone Russ? Even Durant couldn't, its now PG.

Lemme tell u one more time, u dumb
You're a fool o. A very big one. So if they ask you who was the better player in OKC you'll say it's Westbrook. You could be the leader of a team and not necessarily be it's best player you dumb ass. Why am I even answering you sef?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
steady986:

Exactly my point. It doesn't prove anything. He has nothing to prove to anybody. The guy just wants to play the game of basketball in a happy environment, he doesn't care who on earth is in the team. Unlike other guys that disturb themselves about who's in the team or not. Kawhi wanted to go to the Lakers when there was no LeBron, and he hasn't changed his mind even now that there is LeBron.
I didn't know you were related to Kawhi that you now know his each and every move
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
A40:
Lmaooo what kind of craw craw logic is this? Every player has to play on LeNomad's team to show they are better?

I'm not part of the morality police but they would all have taken shortcuts to titles. Not long ago you refused to count KD's rings so it would be hypocritical of you to count any ring this team wins.

When did Kawhi beat the Lakers with AD and LeNomad? Abi you dey dream? Let him stay in Toronto and let's find out if he can beat them or not. KD needed help, he had zero rings Kawhi has won two rings, he doesn't need help, LeNomad also has 3 rings so he needs no help especially when he already has a player you swear is better than Giannis the MVP
You're not understanding me. I had to read only your first paragraph and discard the rest because you're misunderstanding the whole issue. Didn't you read my reply to your other post. You don't have to play on LeBron's team to prove you're better. You're the one who brought the issue of sidekick and not me. So I said you can't be someone's sidekick if you don't play on the same team.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hardetayour:
Teach your cousin.

Ohh please. He's not one of you ignorant lot. Just a misunderstanding between two great boffins, it happens sometimes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lol. You dumb bro. If u really think Kawhi wants to play with LeBum then you're way out of your mind.

Not to forget, you dumb

Mark me, when kawhi signs for the lakers, by self admission you'll be the biggest dummy on this thread. After eruditor of course.

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kawhi may as well wait till next yr to make a decision. The joke is on the losers of this kawhi sweepstakes especially if it's the Lakers. You gutted your team to create cap space then he wasted your time enough for you to miss out on most of the other viable options in free agency.

: undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Sanmi20000: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
No Way Kawhi Will Sign For The Clippers Neither Lakers, He Is Not ready to become No 3 Behind Lebron and AD, futthermore What the Lakers Need Is A Very Good Guard In Either Kemba Walker Or Philly's Jimmy Butler, But Unfortunately It's Too Late Now.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
steady986:

Pls tell me the team he supported as a child, because I'm to busy to do any research. And don't tell me Sixers.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2804355-kawhi-leonard-says-he-wasnt-lakers-fan-growing-up-liked-allen-iverson.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Unlike some of you, I don't talk carelessly. If I say something as a fact, just know I can back it up.
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sanmi20000:
No Way Kawhi Will Sign For The Clippers Neither Lakers, He Is Not ready to become No 3 Behind Lebron and AD, futthermore What the Lakers Need Is A Very Good Guard In Either Kemba Walker Or Philly's Jimmy Butler, But Unfortunately It's Too Late Now.
Butler is too controversial

Lakers never wanted him

It's kwahi or burst
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:
"I fell in love with the NBA watching the Lakers play." - Kawhi Leonard

https://twitter.com/JohnnyNBA/status/1137872288144121856/video/1

I'm just saying, don't say i didn't warn you. cheesy

Is this 147 IQ reasoning? Did you take that IQ test in Alaba?

I fell in love with soccer watching Ronaldo Dalima play. Therefore -I am a fan of Brazil or Inter Milan? Is that how it works?

Chai.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2804355-kawhi-leonard-says-he-wasnt-lakers-fan-growing-up-liked-allen-iverson.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Toronto Raptors small forward Kawhi Leonard grew up in Los Angeles, but he rooted for a Philadelphia 76ers legend as a kid.

According to Raptors announcer Eric Smith, Leonard said that while members of his family were Los Angeles Lakers fans, he leaned in a different direction: "I liked Allen Iverson. I was an A.I. fan.I didn't like the Lakers".

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

And of course this dweeb co signed. Like i said, this guy has never been right in his entire life, i on the other hand have never been wrong in my entire life.

I don't make kneejerk analysis like some of the fools here and on TV. When Kawhi becomes better than Curry his numbers will show it. One is a career 24ppg and the other is 18ppg. One did not deserve FMVP with 26ppg. The other won it with 16.5ppg. Even the year Curry choked he had 22ppg in the finals. One had 28.5ppg in the final and was worshipped as king of the league. The other who had 30.5ppg was said to have not shown up.

Even in the regular season, one averaged 26.6ppg with load management and that was his best season. Curry averaged 28ppg on a season many felt was not GSWs best. LOL

When Lebron's team lost 4-2 to GSW. He willed them to 2 wins. When Curry lost 4-2 to Raptors with all the injuries. He did not show up.

Someone asked a question and I laughed because it was so true. They said give Paul Gasol, Iggy's finals numbers and Kobe, Curry's finals number in 14/15 and tell me who the NBA will say is FMVP.

Just carry your stupid way of reasoning to other people. Don't even bring that filth near me.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Is this 147 IQ reasoning? Did you take that IQ test in Alaba?

I fell in love with soccer watching Ronaldo Dalima play. Therefore -I am a fan of Brazil or Inter Milan? Is that how it works?

Chai.

I also fell in love with football watching ronaldo play and i did support brazil once upon a time. But your analogy as usual, is dumb! Why would you compare a person to a team? And did i say kawhi was a lakers fan? I said he fell in love with basketball watching the lakers, and if you dont know that means something you're a mo.ron. Actually i'm not completely surprised. This guy will cry when its made official, i'm sure of it cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

I don't make kneejerk analysis like some of the fools here and on TV. When Kawhi becomes better than Curry his numbers will show it. One is a career 24ppg and the other is 18ppg. One did not deserve FMVP with 26ppg. The other won it with 16.5ppg. Even the year Curry choked he had 22ppg in the finals. One had 28.5ppg in the final and was worshipped as king of the league. The other who had 30.5ppg was said to have not shown up.

Even in the regular season, one averaged 26.6ppg with load management and that was his best season. Curry averaged 28ppg on a season many felt was not GSWs best. LOL

When Lebron's team lost 4-2 to GSW. He willed them to 2 wins. When Curry lost 4-2 to Raptors with all the injuries. He did not show up.

Someone asked a question and I laughed because it was so true. They said give Paul Gasol, Iggy's finals numbers and Kobe, Curry's finals number in 14/15 and tell me who the NBA will say is FMVP.

Just carry your stupid way of reasoning to other people. Don't even bring that filth near me.

cheesy

Uh oh! I triggered the false prophet/currysexual cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtYUcbenCU
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
LMAO That video is the greatest thing i've ever watched. Exposed that notorious choker for what he is.

Kawhi is not only a better player than the fraud but a historically greater players as well. Steph currys legacy will forever be of riding andre iguodala and kevin durants backs cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Giannis needs to start seriously considering either joining or creating a Superteam of His own because one thing is for sure. He isn't a Chip anytime soon especially not with a wasteman like Bledsoe on your team.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:
LMAO That video is the greatest thing i've ever watched. Exposed that notorious choker for what he is.

Kawhi is not only a better player than the fraud but a historically greater players as well. Steph currys legacy will forever be of riding andre iguodala and kevin durants backs cheesy

Oga, go and sit down with all this biased argument. Curry is the greatest shooter the game has ever seen and there might be no other like him.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Steph curry is the most notorious choker i have ever seen. Not even exaggerating. This guy has choked more times than ted bundy and edmund kemper, COMBINED! cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Northeastern:

Oga, go and sit down with all this biased argument. Curry is the greatest shooter the game has ever seen and there might be no other like him.

Of course he is. Didnt say he isnt. Is he better than kawhi? hell no! Is he greater than kawhi? LMFAO! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

I also fell in love with football watching ronaldo play and i did support brazil once upon a time. But your analogy as usual, is dumb! Why would you compare a person to a team? And did i say kawhi was a lakers fan? I said he fell in love with basketball watching the lakers, and if you dont know that means something you're a mo.ron. Actually i'm not completely surprised. This guy will cry when its made official, i'm sure of it cheesy

LOL

Butthurt.

I used an individual to show that even with specifics saying you fell in love with the game by watching a team play does not translate into being a fan of the team.

A lot of people fell in love with basketball watching Jordan play. But not a lot translated into being Bulls fans. Just hide somewhere. You swore Kawhi had ruled out the Clippers yesterday. Swerve.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL

Butthurt.

I used an individual to show that even with specifics saying you fell in love with the game by watching a team play does not translate into being a fan of the team.

A lot of people fell in love with basketball watching Jordan play. But not a lot translated into being Bulls fans. Just hide somewhere. You swore Kawhi had ruled out the Clippers yesterday. Swerve.

Does this guy even read the rubbish he types? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

Of course he is. Didnt say he isnt. Is he better than kawhi? hell no! Is he greater than kawhi? LMFAO! cheesy

I still consider Bron, KD, Steph, and Harden to be ahead of Kawhi, he's got a lot to do to get to their level.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

cheesy

Uh oh! I triggered the false prophet/currysexual cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtYUcbenCU

You are funny. I am not triggered. I have seen this video before and it strengthens my argument for Curry.

In the first clip, that was the SAS that beat Lebron's Miami 4-1. Curry "willed" GSW to 2 wins against that team. In fact, in that clip, Curry already had 44pts in the game. LOL.

In the next clip, GSW were down by 12 with like 2mins or so. Curry hit 3 3s to bring the game to that score you saw and then CP3 clearly fouled him on that last shot. Not clutch indeed.

Then Portland game? The one he scored 40pts and 17 in the OT that ensued?

I am really sad. LOL

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

Does this guy even read the rubbish he types? cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL. I am actually faster than you and I have never claimed to have 147 IQ.

Even if Kawhi said he fell in love with the NBA watching Kobe play. It still does not even mean that he is a Kobe fan let alone Lakers fan. That was my point.

One of David Beckham's kids is an Arsenal fan yet he...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Northeastern:

I still consider Bron, KD, Steph, and Harden to be ahead of Kawhi, he's got a lot to do to get to their level.

Work to do... The 2 time DPOY, 2 time champion, 2 time FMVP, 5 time all defense, slayer of the heatles and the plastic larriors has a lot to get to their level? LMAO! Suffice it to say i consider you to be a clown!

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Northeastern:

Don't mind the idiot media. I was angry even in these playoffs when they just ignored everything KD was doing to say Kawhi was doing better. Like how?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

Work to do... The 2 time DPOY, 2 time champion, 2 time FMVP, 5 time all defense, slayer of the heatles and the plastic larriors has a lot to get to their level? LMAO! Suffice it to say i consider you to be a clown!

Same you argued that LeBron had 28ppg in the finals so what defense did Kawhi put on him. He was not even the top scorer of his team, SAS, when they won.

The league just centres everything around Lebron's jock they gave Kawhi and Iggy FMVPs via it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL. I am actually faster than you and I have never claimed to have 147 IQ.

Even if Kawhi said he fell in love with the NBA watching Kobe play. It still does not even mean that he is a Kobe fan let alone Lakers fan. That was my point.

One of David Beckham's kids is an Arsenal fan yet he...

What in the name of the wee man is this dweeb saying?

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I fell in love with something watching someone play but i'm not a fan of him and he has no special sway with me? WTF? Is this guy serious or is he some kind of bad troll?
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

Oga, it is not by accolades else Patrick McCaw would have been in the conversation. He has the most ring in the last years
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mehn, I am going offline.

If I see another Curry slander laced with lies I will be back to fix things.

Keep wishing Kawhi joins your queen. Magic has already told him how dysfunctional things were and how Buss family prevented him from trading for Kawhi because "they were not sure he will get back to his best".

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Same you argued that LeBron had 28ppg in the finals so what defense did Kawhi put on him. He was not even the top scorer of his team, SAS, when they won.

The league just centres everything around Lebron's jock they gave Kawhi and Iggy FMVPs via it.

When i call you a clown who doesnt know anything about basketball, you whine like a baby. Yes lebron scored 28 points but shot woefully when guarded by kawhi, scored most of his points on other dudes. Lebron was torching the warriors until iggy was brought to the starting line and put on lebron consistently. Everyone knows that lebron holds the key, curry would have averaged 40 and if you didnt check lebron he still would've lit your arse up to another L. Your man didnt even get a single vote, that should tell you something. When a player on the losing team has more votes than you that should tell you something. You speak of kawhis points but how many points did the highest spurs scorer average? This guy should seriously consider enrolling in clown school!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Honlucas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.