Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633984 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
And so it was, King james and the horsemen assembled to bring forth the apocalypse that was long before foretold in the scripture. Now comes their reckoning.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Issues on ground, lets see...

Lebron is expired but kawhi joining him would be unfair. Hmm.

You also think lebron isnt a top 20 all time player. I see.

Lebrons legacy is in the dustbin.

AD was tricked by lebron and rich paul because the lakers used his money to improve a team he plays on.

The pelicans will be better than the lakers.

Small fry, if i call you a schizophrenic re.tard do you realize how insulting that will be to all the re.tards in the world? I've measured you top to bottom small fry, you cant string together a proper sentence as hard as you try, you're going about an anonymous forum crying about how your government or the great north has made you miserable when in truth you have nothing but the fact that you're a pea brained bonehead to blame. You are nothing in the grand scheme of things and you will die and perish as such. Your legacy will be that you provided nutrients to the soil people step on. No amount of hating on lebron will save you from that.

shut up, pity your shallow and dull reason, Your life must be so miserable that you stalk all over the place. guy you must have a mental problem o, i wonder how people around you cope with your raw stupidity. your brain is not fully developed, run alone
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
They goofed allowing Kawhi hold them to ransom. They would have gotten even better deals had they called Kawhi's bluff and moved on with their own agenda, but LeNomad just had to get the decks stacked like the Heatles days
Lol, you never asked why Rondo, KCP, Javale, Korver, Morris, Cousins, Green, Cook and the rest of them weren't/haven't signed until now. It's cos we asked them to hold on in case we don't get Kawhi. They were our plan B, and that is exactly what we're executing now. Don't take panadol for our head ache, we like it like that.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
cry? Godforbid, lebron on which mount rushmore? i can count 20 people ahead of him. And yes, i am from ogun, we all have our villages. Something a demwit like you cannot understand.
Demwit

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Any update on Andre to Lakers?

Stack the team with veterans and lets go for the ring
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
who start am? Lebum started it first. So what lenomad can do. Klaw can do better.
Bro, you need to know how to use punctuations properly, come on.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

Lol, you never asked why Rondo, KCP, Javale, Korver, Morris, Cousins, Green, Cook and the rest of them weren't/haven't signed until now. It's cos we asked them to hold on in case we don't get Kawhi. They were our plan B, and that is exactly what we're executing now. Don't take panadol for our head ache, we like it like that.

Leave them to continue masturbating over kawhi cucking us. It was a risk yes but it was worth it. Just wait until the narrative changes again about how Lebron is stacking his teams. I have looked to the east and to the west, i dont see a single obstacle, no one stands in the way of what rightfully belongs to the lakers.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:
looooooool

Get anybody. As long as it ain't Kawhi. We good.

Lakers won't be beyond the number 3 seed.

I'm glad you're sensible enough to know that we'll make the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
cant wait for undisputed on monday, just to see the face of my guy shannon
last episode he said kwahi went to Toronto to pack his things and say Goodbye hahahaha

He is going to be pissed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

Demwit

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you this is a special knucklehead. I have never seen anything like it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

He say plan B. Just GEDDIFOK.

If u like sign the Monstars from Space Jam, you aren't winning the western conference talk less of the whole playoffs

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
I can’t believe cousins only get $2.6 million while these clowns gave $15/year to Danny green.

That’s a solid catch tho.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:

shut up, pity your shallow and dull reason, Your life must be so miserable that you stalk all over the place. guy you must have a mental problem o, i wonder how people around you cope with your raw stupidity. your brain is not fully developed, run alone

Your frustration is imprinted on your signature you bumbling idiot, i don't have to stalk you to know everything about people like you. Like i said, you can't string a single coherent sentence together, fvcking bampot!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hardetayour:
He say plan B. Just GEDDIFOK.

If u like sign the Monstars from Space Jam, you aren't winning the western conference talk less of the whole playoffs
OK
Re: The NBA Begins by Ocon: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lakers need to get Morris
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
ipledge10:
I can’t believe cousins only get $2.6 million while these clowns gave $15/year to Danny green.

That’s a solid catch tho.

How is that any of your business? are you his agent? He will get paid if he does his job right. And its 3.5 BTW. Go and cry!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ocon:
Lakers need to get Morris

I'm telling you. All i'm waiting for right now and today will have been completely salvaged. Fingers crossed, Rob pelinka is making moves like a boss.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Were paying Boogie 3.5mil after earning 5mil last year with GS plus the rehabilitation with them. And some people are questioning our front office. And we're now seeing that people are taking less just to play with LeBron.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

Bro, you need to know how to use punctuations properly, come on.
prof we don see u

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
I don't see them laughing anymore. Keep laughing!

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
prof we don see u

LOL But you said the pelicans are better than us and we're done. Clown! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
I'll take those odds.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pepper them

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

LOL But you said the pelicans are better than us and we're done. Clown! cheesy
fool I said don't be surprised if it happens. Get your facts right
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
Pepper them

LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny thing is they're better than those talentless carpenters.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamJ:
last episode he said kwahi went to Toronto to pack his things and say Goodbye hahahaha

He is going to be pissed
i swear that guy will be pained. Of all the Lebron fans, he is the realest. Says things as it should be.
That's why people hate clowns like Ryan Hollins, cc and cb who thinks lbj is the best thing after slice bread
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
From Andre Iguodala's book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.