Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631547 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol, they keep double teaming and triple teaming LeBron. He says thank you very much, I'll just pass it to Dwight for an easy dunk.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2019
steady986:
Lol, they keep double teaming and triple teaming LeBron. He says thank you very much, I'll just pass it to Dwight for an easy dunk.

Honestly didnt want LeBron to play this game. The old young man should have just gotten some rest instead. Glad AD took the night off though. I hope his nagging shoulder injury isnt related to the similar one he had in his early days in New Orleans. Hopefully they'll both be fine.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2019
donlittle25:
Harden stripped the ball from kawhi and alley oop Tyson Chandler to win a game.

Some weird sequence that is, I tell ya. grin

Didn't wan't to get on the Kawhi hate train early on because it seemed petty and in poor taste. Plus i actually like Kawhi and i didn't the media to make me hate him.

But Kawhi had a legitimate shot at indubitably claiming the title of "Best Player in the World" and two things have undeniably happened so far this season.

1. The Toronto Raptors he supposedly carried have proven that they are no slouches.

2. Had a good opening night and a couple of good games after that but his individual play has largely been underwhelming so far this season. He's looked like a certified bum at certain stretches.

Now this is not to take away from the clippers and how good of a team they are and how much better they can and will be. I know Kawhi will probably take things up a notch come playoffs and guess what? Paul George is getting ready to return. But again from an individual standpoint, he's sh-t the bed so far. Man imagine if LeBron did what Kawhi did today, we wouldn't hear the end of it, ever!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2019
A nice solid win for the Lakers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2019
steady986:
A nice solid win for the Lakers.

Nice to see Kuzma getting back in rhythm. Otherwise the warriors are literally the dubs now, as in free dub on your calendar. I wonder if eruditor will congratulate LeBron today...
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Nice to see Kuzma getting back in rhythm. Otherwise the warriors are literally the dubs now, as in free dub on your calendar. I wonder if eruditor will congratulate LeBron today...
He's somewhere weeping grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2019
steady986:

He's somewhere weeping grin

The man has fallen into depression and he and his warriors cronies are avoiding this thread like the plague. They only pop up once in a while on the rare occasion the lakers lose. I hope he's fine though. He's a funny dude.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2019
The portland trailblazers finally look like what everyone expected the portland trailblazers to look like the past few years. By God, they officially suck. Seems the Warriors final act before dying was stealing their souls.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2019
cry

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2019
I mean, even if you can't play basketball, you should be able to rebound the freaking ball. Smh

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Man. Some peace on this thread. What a GS hammering by the Lakers can do. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Lool looks like the Hassan Whiteside effect is a real thing

Spicy P with 36 pts on 53% FG. Don't set no limits on this man. Siakam is the truth

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2019
KCPs case is not funny at all. The man needs spiritual healing, hes pissed off the death eaters.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2019
But why are people playing 40 plus minutes in regular season games? Harden, Kawhi, Siakam...come on
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2019
KarnBarlow:
KCPs case is not funny at all. The man needs spiritual healing, hes pissed off the death eaters.
Two missed open layups last night. AD had to shake his head on the bench.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2019
steady986:
But why are people playing 40 plus minutes in regular season games? Harden, Kawhi, Siakam...come on

At least Kawhis playing and not load managing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2019
A40:
Lool looks like the Hassan Whiteside effect is a real thing

Spicy P with 36 pts on 53% FG. Don't set no limits on this man. Siakam is the truth

Credit where credits due, the man is a baller. But AD? He has some way to go. This is every other sunday for AD. And when starts to do this consistently, we'll like to see some potential defensively as well. Then you can start to talk AD.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Pat Beverley would be mad at this grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
steady986:
Pat Beverley would be mad at this grin

Man he actually said this and hes now my favorite player LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2019
This may sound harmless now but for a player who publicly proclaimed he wants to win DPOY, this will deal a bigger blow that you think.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Credit where credits due, the man is a baller. But AD? He has some way to go. This is every other sunday for AD. And when starts to do this consistently, we'll like to see some potential defensively as well. Then you can start to talk AD.
I'm saying with an expanded role he would put up AD numbers. It's that simple. Did you know he's making 2 3pters per game? This already tells me he's more adept at shooting the 3 than AD

Whether he can get to AD level will be down to consistency but the potential is there

Are you really questioning Siakam's defensive chops? Did you miss your game vs the Raptors?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Point GOD.

Fvck KCP.

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Come on, GS fans should please come out. I promise I won't troll any of you grin The thread is dry.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
As in

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
SmooshCHN:
As in

LOL! This is the lamest "poster" i've ever seen.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Only two players in NBA history have averaged at least 27 points and nine rebounds per game while shooting at least 35 percent from three on 50 attempts.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/pascal-siakam-is-shattering-expectations-in-toronto-once-again/amp
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2019
The Dream,Greek Freak, Embiid and Now Siakam are examples of players who picked up the game late but through sheer hardwork and Dedication have either left their imprints on the Sport or are well on their way in doing just that. Impossible is Nothing Ladies and Gents!

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Didn't wan't to get on the Kawhi hate train early on because it seemed petty and in poor taste. Plus i actually like Kawhi and i didn't the media to make me hate him.

But Kawhi had a legitimate shot at indubitably claiming the title of "Best Player in the World" and two things have undeniably happened so far this season.

1. The Toronto Raptors he supposedly carried have proven that they are no slouches.

2. Had a good opening night and a couple of good games after that but his individual play has largely been underwhelming so far this season. He's looked like a certified bum at certain stretches.

Now this is not to take away from the clippers and how good of a team they are and how much better they can and will be. I know Kawhi will probably take things up a notch come playoffs and guess what? Paul George is getting ready to return. But again from an individual standpoint, he's sh-t the bed so far. Man imagine if LeBron did what Kawhi did today, we wouldn't hear the end of it, ever!

Didn't Kawhi already indicate that He does not really care about the Regular season when He said "I don't care about winning an MVP"? . It looks like He is simply just going through the motions and coasting. I can't say I blame Him tbh as He knows firsthand the Glory and accolades that comes with doing extremely well in the post season. King James should do likewise seeing as He actually does need the rest considering His age.

I know the Eastern Conference standings might have said otherwise but the Raptors really did have the Best Team in the East last season especially with the Addition of Kawhi. You basically swapped the Best Player of 50+ win team with a vastly superior player.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2019
KarnBarlow:

LOL! This is the lamest "poster" i've ever seen.
That's your personal problem not mine.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2019
chic2pimp:

Didn't Kawhi already indicate that He does not really care about the Regular season when He said "I don't care about winning an MVP"? . It looks like He is simply just going through the motions and coasting. I can't say I blame Him tbh as He knows firsthand the Glory and accolades that comes with doing extremely well in the post season. King James should do likewise seeing as He actually does need the rest considering His age.

I know the Eastern Conference standings might have said otherwise but the Raptors really did have the Best Team in the East last season especially with the Addition of Kawhi. You basically swapped the Best Player of 50+ win team with a vastly superior player.
Lol. You people actually think LeBron James is your regular athlete. LeBron is the most durable athlete in the history of sports. At 35, he'll play 75+ games and be alright for the playoffs. Don't worry bout him, he'll be fine.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2019
SmooshCHN:
That's your personal problem not mine.
Eeyah
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:16am On Nov 15, 2019
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (2215) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: joshboo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.