Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627956 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
He has to get everyone concerned in the playoffs as well. So this comment doesn't help.
Afromentalist:

It’s the regular season he has to get everyone concerned. Come playoff time, he will score more especially when rondo is back. Waiters can do also some of the handling too
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
benji93:
He has to get everyone concerned in the playoffs as well. So this comment doesn't help.
I know you hate lebron, and you are entitled to your opinion but don't argue for the sake of arguing.

Lebron is using the the regular season to boost his people's confidence and get them involved. Playoff time is a different ball game altogether,

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
What the Bleep. Hate him for what? Just not his fan. That was just a simple point showing why your argument was wrong. Admit it and move on. He can't score all the points, so he has to get his teammates involved. If getting his teammates involves knocks him out of rythm, then i am afraid the lakers are doomed. He'll have to find a way to score and facilitate at the same time. But again the playoffs will be here soon so we'll see.
Afromentalist:
I know you hate lebron, and you are entitled to your opinion but don't argue for the sake of arguing.

Lebron is using the the regular season to boost his people's confidence and get them involved. Playoff time is a different ball game altogether,
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
benji93:
You have been noticed bro. Come again when you can understand a simple point. wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2020
M. Porter is rewarding the Nuggets for taking a chance on him and the patience they have shown with him. I remember teams backing off from the kid because of his bad back, some even called him a damaged good. I hope he stays healthy.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Aug 06, 2020
R. Williams needs to get into our rotation as he would be important for us in the post season especially since we struggle under the rim.
Re: The NBA Begins by kcluv2men(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hey guys... Please where can I watch or stream the NBA. The link on Reddit got pulled down. I’d appreciate prompt responses. Thanks a lot!
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
This heat team is definitely one to look out for. The Bucks have not been impressive recently. They don't quite have a history of turning it up deep in the playoffs, so i am not confident that their luck will change.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Giannis does a great move to slip through the defence for a dunk one minute then resorts to shooting threes the next. Don't get carried away Giannis.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
benji93:
This heat team is definitely one to look out for. The Bucks have not been impressive recently. They don't quite have a history of turning it up deep in the playoffs, so i am not confident that their luck will change.

The Suns have me hooked, they have been impressive and are playing some of the best basketball!!!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2020
They better turn up the heat. The fight for that 8th place no be here. The sad thing is you fight so hard and end up getting KOed in Round 1. grin.
Roland17:

The Suns have me hooked, they have been impressive and are playing some of the best basketball!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2020
benji93:

I don't expect anyone on that team to consistently turn up come the playoffs bar Giannis and maybe Kris. I fully expect the likes of Bledsoe to revert back to type and start serving us poverty stricken numbers.

benji93:
Giannis does a great move to slip through the defence for a dunk one minute then resorts to shooting threes the next. Don't get carried away Giannis.

Variety or should I say treeeyysss is the name of the modern game. I don't agree with it as I'd rather have Him work on His Mid range but hey who am I to disagree with the MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by louisdioso: 4:21am On Aug 07, 2020
NBA begins! I think it is time to grab your favorite jersey brothers!!! I bought mine at https://realhoopers.com/shop/ and I got 50% off discount! They are original and the best quality! Get your favorite NBA basketball jersey now!
Re: The NBA Begins by mannatech: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2020
kcluv2men:
Hey guys... Please where can I watch or stream the NBA. The link on Reddit got pulled down. I’d appreciate prompt responses. Thanks a lot!
Try navscore.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
benji93:
They better turn up the heat. The fight for that 8th place no be here. The sad thing is you fight so hard and end up getting KOed in Round 1. grin.

The Blazers/Lakers will be a better and more competitive match up.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Roland17:

The sun's are not going anywhere.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
joshboo:

The sun's are not going anywhere.

I am not enjoying their basketball because I think they are going to make the 8th spot, please read my subsequent post.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
The beauty of this bubble is that there is nothing like home court advantage.
If Portland manage to snag that eight seed wahala dey for Lakers o.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
SIRcumalot:
The beauty of this bubble is that there is nothing like home court advantage.
If Portland manage to snag that eight seed wahala dey for Lakers o.

That would be must see TV and great rating because the potential of an upset is there.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
I hope Lebron is not already making up excuses for a failure to win the championship in advance. grin. Is he the only player in the bubble that has a family? No excuses ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2020
I neva see player wen complain about fouls including obvious fouls like K. Lowry!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
those free throws will hunt dame...sheesh shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Danielnino00(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Who you got??

Re: The NBA Begins by Danielnino00(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
?

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Oh my, the Blazers should just pick that number 8 spot and there'll be an upset. I just hope the they can pick that playoff spot, no disrespect to the Grizzlies but they'll stand no chance against Bron and AD.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:00am On Aug 09, 2020
TJ Warren (Indiana), M Porter. Jr (Nuggets), G Trent. Jr (Blazers), D. White (Spurs) & Ayton (Suns) have been on a tear since the restart!

I am not adding D. Booker because dude has always been a stud and not doing anything new.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:32am On Aug 09, 2020
L. Doncic! My goodness... what a pass!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Finney-Smith is so underrated as a defender..He shuffles his feet so well, excellent 1:1, perimeter defender and is improving/ expanding his offense.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Luka Doncic is absurd. 19 assists and 2 turnovers. Unreal

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:02am On Aug 09, 2020
A40:
Luka Doncic is absurd. 19 assists and 2 turnovers. Unreal

Did you see that dirty pass to M. Kleber?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Danielnino00:
?
Luka for MIP Which is crazy considering how good he was last year. The Suns and Kings respective GM's heads would be on a pike in medieval times for such poor judgement

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.