Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631217 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:20am On Aug 30, 2020
birdman:
Wakanda Forever friends. cry

This year no balance at all cry

Re: The NBA Begins by damentalist: 1:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Roland17:
L. Dort has to start making options out of what the defense is giving him. He does not have to shoot the 3, he can drive to the bucket or move the ball. He is doing an excellent job defending Harden.
The way I see it, Harden still balls big!

Chris Paul is dissapointing tonight. With Schröder out, the OKC have already lost
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2020
The Rockets are running away with it tonight. There is clear daylight between the two teams now.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 1:54am On Aug 30, 2020
chic2pimp:
The Rockets are running away with it tonight. There is clear daylight between the two teams now.

Surprising given the half time scores. Schroder let his team down.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2020
The Thunder have to make a decision this off season about their perimeter offense. They are stacked with defensive players on the perimeter, they need to make a trade and get some scoring on the wings. SGA, L. Dort, A. Roberson, D. Bazley, H. Diallo, T. Ferguson is just too much perimeter defense with no offensive threat, maybe SGA.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2020
CJ and Melo going toe to toe with Bron and AD. You love to see it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:19am On Aug 30, 2020
DeeMain:

Surprising given the half time scores. Schroder let his team down.

Yup.....I was fully expecting either an OT victory or a Buzzer beater. I am actually enjoying this series and silently hoping the thunder takes game 6. Game 7 is what we all want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:41am On Aug 30, 2020
AD wants all the smoke
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:48am On Aug 30, 2020
The Blazers came to play today. I really wasn't expecting this as I thought the Lakers would have been out of site by the 4th quarter. Much Credit to them.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Anytime the Blazers make some sort of a comeback, the Lakers go an amazing run of points. It looks like the Lakers have it all wrapped up now.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:11am On Aug 30, 2020
chic2pimp:
CJ and Melo going toe to toe with Bron and AD. You love to see it.
Yea. We do.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2020
It's hard to accept that there's a team in the NBA that can beat a team having LeBron and AD in a 7-game series.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 5:15am On Aug 30, 2020
steady986:

Yea. We do.

LOOL.....I legit thought the Lakers would put them to bed way earlier than they did. Credit must go to the Blazer's players who put up such a good fight without their Best player.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2020
steady986:
It's hard to accept that there's a team in the NBA that can beat a team having LeBron and AD in a 7-game series.

Clippers and Rockets have a good shot. Clippers are too deep. Rockets have multiple Lillards as in bad defense but miracle 3s grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

LOOL.....I legit thought the Lakers would put them to bed way earlier than they did. Credit must go to the Blazer's players who put up such a good fight without their Best player.
It's an elimination game, why do you think they'd go down without a fight?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2020
birdman:

Clippers and Rockets have a good shot. Clippers are too deep. Rockets have multiple Lillards as in bad defense but miracle 3s grin
For the Rockets, the recipe is to allow less than 20 threes per game. The Clippers have depth yea, but let's be honest, their depth ends with Lou and Harrell. Shanmet and Jamychal Green are not players anybody should be scared of. And we've seen how inefficient Lou has been against us so far. And with all that "depth", they can only play 10 guys a night. The Lakers go 10 deep too, especially when Rondo returns.

And I hope PG stinks up the joint too in a couple of games smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2020
birdman:

Bro, the rockets can’t be trusted.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2020
steady986:

For the Rockets, the recipe is to allow lest than 20 threes per game. The Clippers have depth yea, but let's be honest, their depth ends with Lou and Harrell. Shanmet and Jamychal Green are not players anybody should be scared of. And we've seen how inefficient Lou has been against us so far. And with all that "depth", they can only play 10 guys a night. The Lakers go 10 deep too, especially when Rondo returns.

And I hope PG stinks up the joint joint too in a couple of games smiley

Ahaha

This is just wishful thinking, the Rockets live and die by the three. Remember last year game 7 of the WCF, they blew a 15 points lead and missed 27 consecutive 3s.

How about that for a stat line grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2020
mattfeuter:

Ahaha

This is just wishful thinking, the Rockets live and die by the three. Remember last year game 7 of the WCF, they blew a 15 points lead and missed 27 consecutive 3s.

How about that for a stat line grin grin
I trust the Lakers perimeter defenders to make life difficult for them smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by lakesidepapa(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Guys, what's the point scores in the Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder game
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2020
steady986:

I trust the Lakers perimeter defenders to make life difficult for them smiley

Who do you have coming out of the East?
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2020
lakesidepapa:
Guys, what's the point scores in the Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder game

It was beyond a blow out bro embarassed

Total annihilation shocked

Rockets 114
oKC 80

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2020
mattfeuter:

Bro, the rockets can’t be trusted.

Lol. You are telling me undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by lakesidepapa(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
mattfeuter:

It was beyond a blow out bro embarassed

Total annihilation shocked

Rockets 114
oKC 80

grin

Ps: Westbrook only had 7 points.

The total annihilation doesn't concern me jare..

These two fools spoilt my ticket, they both didn't attain the actual points I staked on them, The short break caused it thou
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Roland17:
L. Dort has to start making options out of what the defense is giving him. He does not have to shoot the 3, he can drive to the bucket or move the ball. He is doing an excellent job defending Harden.
Why is Luguentz Dort taking 16 shots in a playoff game in the year of our Lord 2020. I think that's the more pertinent question
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Roland17:
The Thunder have to make a decision this off season about their perimeter offense. They are stacked with defensive players on the perimeter, they need to make a trade and get some scoring on the wings. SGA, L. Dort, A. Roberson, D. Bazley, H. Diallo, T. Ferguson is just too much perimeter defense with no offensive threat, maybe SGA.
I won't touch Roberson with a ten feet pole. OKC need to just hope their picks from the Clippers come good.

The guy they absolutely need to offload is Gallinari. He's a big game mental midget that's a poor rebounder for his size and won't take shots or seize the initiative in a close game plus he can't pass.

I think the game changed when Schroeder got ejected and Covington suddenly became prime Steph
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
lakesidepapa:

These two fools spoilt my ticket, they both didn't attain the actual points I staked on them, The short break caused it thou
Lmaoooo you went for the over in this HOU vs OKC series??
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
lakesidepapa:

They did same thing to me bro , almost cried lol
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

Yup.....I was fully expecting either an OT victory or a Buzzer beater. I am actually enjoying this series and silently hoping the thunder takes game 6. Game 7 is what we all want.

Let's see if OKC still have it in them to do so. Arms crossed. Game 6, I wait.
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
A40:
Lmaoooo you went for the over in this HOU vs OKC series??

Ahaha these things can be unpredictable brodie,

The other game I played , can you believe it was that bucks first loss that prevented me from winning? cry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
mattfeuter:

Who do you have coming out of the East?
That's a hard one. Those 4 teams look like they're built to play each other. I won't underestimate the Raptors though, I think they'd be in the conference finals at least. Heat/Bucks is anybody's game, but if I'm to put my money, I'll cautiously pick Bucks.
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
steady986:

That's a hard one. Those 4 teams look like they're built to play each other. I won't underestimate the Raptors though, I think they'd be in the conference finals at least. Heat/Bucks is anybody's game, but if I'm to put my money, I'll cautiously pick Bucks.

That’s true. The raptors have appeared to be legit. I actually would pick them over the bucks simply because of Middleton.

That boy fred is ice cold!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.