Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1634995 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
benji93:
This playoffs is so unpredictable that the so-called "analysts" keep changing their minds from one night to another. Na to shut up and watch ooo. I won't be surprised if the Bucks get the game tonight.(None of the teams has lost a game at home so there's no reason not to think so). And for Utah vs Clippers, dem don dey talk say, the Utah Jazz are done blabla, only for you to see them blow out the Clippers tomorrow with playoff P back to factory settings cheesy. I hope i am wrong about this man for once. I love unpredictability. I expect a monster game from Giannis tonight, he better. I hope calling KD the best player in the world is patting him on the back. I don't think he's someone that would do such a thing, unless he felt he really got sonned. grin. Come out with vengeance.

Same here. Giannis needs to take this personal, like Durant has. I want to see bucks v nets and jazz v clippers go to game 7. As for 76ers, its ok, come back next year to continue the Process grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rick Carlisle has resigned as Mavericks Head Coach.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Bucks 59 v Nets 48

Halftime. Credit to the Bucks on blitzing Durant and catching him high up but God have they enjoyed a tremendous amount of home cooking calls. Also, Giannis is not settling and that is an unstoppable Giannis. They are taking higher percentage shots but I expect some adjustments from Nash. I would love to see them get into their offensive schemes earlier because they are making shots too late into the shot clock. Increase the pace of this game on the offense which is ties to the previous adjustment before this one. The Slimreaper will come out aggressive but they need to knock down those perimeter shots whenever he kicks it out.. J. Harris I am talking to you..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Oh Boy! The Nets look confused and timid..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Nash come on man! You have got to make an adjustment. I would like to see a KD/Green P&R. James Harden has not offered much for the Nets again and this is leading to numerous KD ISO!
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 3:42am On Jun 18, 2021
I think that timeout was appropriate. Before the Nets switch from petrol to Diesel. grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 3:52am On Jun 18, 2021
You wicked ooo. Why you hate my Bucks like that? grin
Roland17:
Bucks 59 v Nets 48

Halftime. Credit to the Bucks on blitzing Durant and catching him high up but God have they enjoyed a tremendous amount of home cooking calls. Also, Giannis is not settling and that is an unstoppable Giannis. They are taking higher percentage shots but I expect some adjustments from Nash. I would love to see them get into their offensive schemes earlier because they are making shots too late into the shot clock. Increase the pace of this game on the offense which is ties to the previous adjustment before this one. The Slimreaper will come out aggressive but they need to knock down those perimeter shots whenever he kicks it out.. J. Harris I am talking to you..
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 3:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Giannis is so bad from midrange that his shot barely hit the rim from about 7/8 feet. Common. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2021
benji93:
You wicked ooo. Why you hate my Bucks like that? grin

Abi I lie? grin grin grin Today, home cooking no be here.. E pass party jollof rice..Even u sabi say na true I dey talk.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Roland17:
Rick Carlisle has resigned as Mavericks Head Coach.
They should have even sacked him before he resigned sef Bottler
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:11am On Jun 18, 2021
We no go hear noise about the Slim reaper tonight. grin.Good. As I expected the Bucks won. Onto game 7.
But the Slim reaper get support for everywhere ooo. Everwhere just silent like graveyard. Even twitter self. cheesy. I guess that's how you know the Bucks won. The Slim reaper's "best player" tag only lasted for 48 hours. cheesy grin.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Ofcourse, the NBA wanted a game 7. cheesy
Roland17:

Abi I lie? grin grin grin Today, home cooking no be here.. E pass party jollof rice..Even u sabi say na true I dey talk.
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:29am On Jun 18, 2021
benji93:
Ofcourse, the NBA wanted a game 7. cheesy
At this point I'm even afraid for the nets cause of their opponents dominance since game 3 even at large points in game 5 though I still want them to advance cause of harden and co, They shouldn't 'fear the deer' in game 7 cheesy Middleton was hugely immense sha
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2021
benji93:
We no go hear noise about the Slim reaper tonight. grin.Good. As I expected the Bucks won. Onto game 7.
But the Slim reaper get support for everywhere ooo. Everwhere just silent like graveyard. Even twitter self. cheesy. I guess that's how you know the Bucks won. The Slim reaper's "best player" tag only lasted for 48 hours. cheesy grin.

You kukuma too like wahala.. grin
Pesin finish with 32/11 in 40..
Like you said, It was built for a 7 game series but the NBA could have done a better job as masking the home cooking wen una don enjoy for this series..
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:48am On Jun 18, 2021
The unpredictability of this postseason is predictable. KD has been here, more so it's in Brooklyn, so I won't be surprised if he has another historic night. My hope is that Giannis can conjure a monstrous performance when the light is brightest, away from home. Middleton is the most important piece. Na to double, triple-team KD ooo. If he still drops 50 on your head with all that, fine. We'll take that, rather than not try grin. If them allow that man set, it will be a long night.
Kilishihunter:

At this point I'm even afraid for the nets cause of their opponents dominance since game 3 though I still want them to advance cause of harden and co, They shouldn't 'fear the deer' in game 7 cheesy Middleton was hugely immense sha
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2021
No mind me, still the efficient scorer that he is. grin
Roland17:

You kukuma too like wahala.. grin
Pesin finish with 32/11 in 40..
Like you said, It was built for a 7 game series but the NBA could have done a better job as masking the home cooking wen una don enjoy for this series..
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 5:16am On Jun 18, 2021
benji93:
The unpredictability of this postseason is predictable. KD has been here, more so it's in Brooklyn, so I won't be surprised if he has another historic night. My hope is that Giannis can conjure a monstrous performance when the light is brightest, away from home. Middleton is the most important piece. Na to double, triple-team KD ooo. If he still drops 50 on your head with all that, fine. We'll take that, rather than not try grin. If them allow that man set, it will be a long night.
I feel for Gianni's but if he manages to go past the nets in new York then for sure the noise and criticism would pipen down, Kd will still be Kd
So can we now say the winner from this series will be the east Champions and advance to the finals?
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

At this point I'm even afraid for the nets cause of their opponents dominance since game 3 even at large points in game 5 though I still want them to advance cause of harden and co, They shouldn't 'fear the deer' in game 7 cheesy Middleton was hugely immense sha

BUCKS IN 7, believe that
Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Nets in 7

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
typicalgamer:
Nets in 7

Thanks for this. So we know how to pray
Re: The NBA Begins by Shittaakeem(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Matters arising in Philly

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shittaakeem:
Matters arising in Philly

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. With em max contracts
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I feel for Gianni's but if he manages to go past the nets in new York then for sure the noise and criticism would pipen down, Kd will still be Kd
So can we now say the winner from this series will be the east Champions and advance to the finals?

Its so annoying how the US media analyze these games. Nets Win KD is the best player in the world, Bucks win The Nets were gassed and hyperventilated that's why they lost.

Giannis would always be giannis, if the other guys step up as they did today, Bucks Are winning definitely.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
This news was inevitable.. Kemba Walker has been traded to the Thunder along with our 2021 1st round pick for Big AL, Moses Brown and a 2023 2nd rounder.
I am not happy with the returns for this trade because Big AL is 35 with $53.5M left in a two year contract. Moses Brown is not better than many of the younger players on our roster. I would imagine we shopped him around and tried to get more than this but his injuries killed his value.
I wish Kemba all the best, he is such a wonderful fellow and a joy in the locker room. Welcome back BiG AL.. Boston has always been home!
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Going by the unpredictability of this postseason, I am not so sure.
Kilishihunter:

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ofcourse they were gassed. I mean who doesn't want to end the series in 6 games, and avoid a game 7 when stuff can just happen. Twitter was silent last night, more like there was no game. It's obvious everyone is rooting for the Nets. That's why Giannis needs to put up a monstrous performance en route to winning game 7.
joshboo:

Its so annoying how the US media analyze these games. Nets Win KD is the best player in the world, Bucks win The Nets were gassed and hyperventilated that's why they lost.

Giannis would always be giannis, if the other guys step up as they did today, Bucks Are winning definitely.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don't understand Warriors fans wanting Ben Simmons on the team.

After complaining that they needed more spacing, now they want to the team to trade Wiggins for Simmons

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Roland17:
This news was inevitable.. Kemba Walker has been traded to the Thunder along with our 2021 1st round pick for Big AL, Moses Brown and a 2023 2nd rounder.
I am not happy with the returns for this trade because Big AL is 35 with $53.5M left in a two year contract. Moses Brown is not better than many of the younger players on our roster. I would imagine we shopped him around and tried to get more than this but his injuries killed his value.
I wish Kemba all the best, he is such a wonderful fellow and a joy in the locker room. Welcome back BiG AL.. Boston has always been home!
#Greenrunsdeep

lol. Everyone saw this coming. Btw there is only one Big Al, Al Jefferson. I got confused for a sec lol.

I dont see Horford staying long either - he is definitely not what this team needs. Considering Brad just got promoted, I see another 5 years of higgi hagga loading for the celtics.

I should add Celtics will keep being a less than preferred destination for guards. You guys trade them like pokemon cards. Las las, You will end up back at Rondo grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
joshboo:

24 hour news cycle and ratings mean you need to stay loud and bombastic to keep viewers. If they arent former NBA players, their predictions are usually guess work

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
joshboo:

It is what it is The only way you can try to stop them as a player is to give consistent good performances and it might not even be enough (e.g LeBron) I think the nets shout have the better advantage since they are playing at home and Kd being boosted by the crowd
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
benji93:
Going by the unpredictability of this postseason, I am not so sure.
I get you bro Since the Lakers ejection by Phoenix, most folks have been tight lipped in predicting a clear contender unlike the past years
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
benji93:
Ofcourse they were gassed. I mean who doesn't want to end the series in 6 games, and avoid a game 7 when stuff can just happen. Twitter was silent last night, more like there was no game. It's obvious everyone is rooting for the Nets. That's why Giannis needs to put up a monstrous performance en route to winning game 7.

So Orgasmic how silent Twitter was. Make Giannis just play Bully ball like he did today and stop settling for 3 pointers. It's an American thing they Just hate it so much when an outsider beats one of their own, but make it make sense and give big Props where it's due.

Exactly the same feel I got when Kamaru KO'ed Masvidal in from if his people despite the Boos and Hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2219) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.