Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625501 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:30am On Nov 29, 2021
See the same Sacramento that took Lakers to triple overtime losing by 30 to a Memphis without Ja Morant grin cheesy this is further proving my theory. You will see the film Detroit would do as well
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2021
A40:
Abi this one don shack ogogoro? undecided

No be only one interception e throw? You see how he calmly leaned on the running game and delivered the victory in hostile territory. You knew when he got the ball with 2 minutes the left the game was won. That's how GOAT do

No be only victory na vanquish! You sef sabi say your scam was irrelevant in today’s W. There is a reason Bruce took the ball away from him and rode Fournette.

How many INT him don throw this season now? E neva reach 8 or 9 so? It has become a weekly diet. If he is not tap dancing, he is throwing interceptions or doing both.

Aje….With all that being said, I need you to pay your weekly homage to the GOAT and my Packers, especially when you consider your Bees are getting humiliated every week at this point. I will not tolerate any DISRESPECT this time. BE OF YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WHEN YOU ARE AT IT! angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Ime Udoka please, it is time send Nesmith to the G-League in exchange for Sam Hauser who has been lighting up the G-League with his 3 point shooting. Hauser leads the G-league in 3 points made. We can not continue to use a small selection of players with numerous DNPs because they are not performing.
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:14am On Nov 29, 2021
A40:
See the same Sacramento that took Lakers to triple overtime losing by 30 to a Memphis without Ja Morant grin cheesy this is further proving my theory. You will see the film Detroit would do as well

you are very happy these day, ba? LeKing will be bounce back, dont you worry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Lakers paint defense na like free highway..Anything fit pass grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Man..the refs are allowing these guys play..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:08am On Nov 29, 2021
This is the Lakers clicking on all cylinders.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
birdman:

you are very happy these day, ba? LeKing will be bounce back, dont you worry
Naah. I'm saying teams are playing a lot harder against the Lakers than other teams. Which explains why Sacramento was getting destroyed by a Memphis without Ja. Even look at yesterday's game look at the lead the Lakers had and only ended up winning by 4. Every single win the Lakers have had to sweat
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Roland17:

No be only victory na vanquish! You sef sabi say your scam was irrelevant in today’s W. There is a reason Bruce took the ball away from him and rode Fournette.

How many INT him don throw this season now? E neva reach 8 or 9 so? It has become a weekly diet. If he is not tap dancing, he is throwing interceptions or doing both.

Aje….With all that being said, I need you to pay your weekly homage to the GOAT and my Packers, especially when you consider your Bees are getting humiliated every week at this point. I will not tolerate any DISRESPECT this time. BE OF YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WHEN YOU ARE AT IT! angry
Irrelevant? Lool! Brady uses all 11 men on the field. Not his fault Fraudgers doesn't understand the concept of versatility. If he did he wouldn't have made just 1 Superbowl in 15 seasons as a starter

He's not even top 10 in INTS. While leading the league in TD passes. If there's one thing Aaaron Fraudgers disciples share in common worldwide its lack of shame. How is Grandpa Tom Brady still leading the league in TDs at 44 despite missing his top 2 receivers for more than half the season. Fraudgers is not even top 5

Forget the Steelers. Season is over. When we tied with freaking Detroit na there I comot mind
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
A40:
Irrelevant? Lool! Brady uses all 11 men on the field. Not his fault Fraudgers doesn't understand the concept of versatility. If he did he wouldn't have made just 1 Superbowl in 15 seasons as a starter

He's not even top 10 in INTS. While leading the league in TD passes. If there's one thing Aaaron Fraudgers disciples share in common worldwide its lack of shame. How is Grandpa Tom Brady still leading the league in TDs at 44 despite missing his top 2 receivers for more than half the season. Fraudgers is not even top 5

Forget the Steelers. Season is over. When we tied with freaking Detroit na there I comot mind

Have some shame! Have some shame!! I take God beg you..

He has thrown interceptions in 4 consecutive games and is ranked 11th, 4 INTs away from number 1. Have some shame! There is a reason the scam joined the Bucs.. He saw an excess of weapons and now they have taken the ball away from him after Bruce roasted him after their last game.

He has the best offensive weapon so why should he not lead the league in TDs? A scam tap dancer that has Mike Evans, Antonio Brown, R. Gronk, C. Godwin and OJ Howard as receiver should lead the league in TD! Have some shame!!!!

I always ask you, who is the GOAT throwing to? But like you model, you Dey always tap dance away from that question. Even with a broken toe the GOAT is reeling the Packers. We saw what the Packers were without the GOAT. Replace your scam as QB in that Bucs squad and they will still remain competitive.

Have some shame…
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Roland17:

Have some shame! Have some shame!! I take God beg you..

He has thrown interceptions in 4 consecutive games and is ranked 11th, 4 INTs away from number 1. Have some shame! There is a reason the scam joined the Bucs.. He saw an excess of weapons and now they have taken the ball away from him after Bruce roasted him after their last game.

He has the best offensive weapon so why should he not lead the league in TDs? A scam tap dancer that has Mike Evans, Antonio Brown, R. Gronk, C. Godwin and OJ Howard as receiver should lead the league in TD! Have some shame!!!!

I always ask you, who is the GOAT throwing to? But like you model, you Dey always tap dance away from that question. Even with a broken toe the GOAT is reeling the Packers. We saw what the Packers were without the GOAT. Replace your scam as QB in that Bucs squad and they will still remain competitive.

Have some shame…
What is the big deal in throwing interceptions? Your Aaron Fraudgers that hoards interceptions how many Superbowls have that led him and your Green Bay shitpackers? Facts remain GOAT Brady is not top 10 in INTS so let us hear word

Where is the excess weapons and what had they won before the GOAT came to save them from mediocrity?

Antonio Brown and Gronk have missed more than 10 games combined. Mike Evans is great but barely a top 5 receiver in the league, I will put Cooper Kupp, Adams, D-Hop and Tyreek Hill comfortably ahead of him, Godwin is not even in the discussion.
OJ Howard?? What is that? Is that an animal, place or thing? I will list 15 TEs better than OJ Howard without breaking stride.Whutt?

Aaron Fraudgers on the other hand has Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Davante Adams and arguably the best O-Line in the league to protect him, Last season he had an O-Line of Linsley, Bakhtiari and Jenkins.

Besides I saw GOAT Brady go to Superbowls with Chris Hogan, Julian Edelman and Danny Freakin AMENDOLAA. Nobody in their right minds would claim they were ever top 10 receivers in their entire career. Aaron Fraudgers has no excuse tongue

A toe? I saw Phillip Rivers play with a torn ACL. A freaking toe? Gerrarahia man

https://sports.yahoo.com/shocking-details-of-tom-bradys-2018-thumb-injury-show-just-how-bad-it-was-170047301.html

Competitive where? Without GOAT Brady Tampa had the longest streak without a playoff appearance in the NFC so I don't know what you mean by competitive, and yet the GOAT shows up and boom instant Superbowl, never you compare that fraud and regular season merchant in Green Bay to him again.

In one season Brady has matched his NFC Championship win total. I can divide his career into 3 and each one is better than Aaron Fraudgers entire career combined

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
A40:
Naah. I'm saying teams are playing a lot harder against the Lakers than other teams. Which explains why Sacramento was getting destroyed by a Memphis without Ja. Even look at yesterday's game look at the lead the Lakers had and only ended up winning by 4. Every single win the Lakers have had to sweat

They should relax abeg. these lakers are too old to play defense undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2021
Knicks have taken Kemba out of their rotation, Nets have taken Blake out of their rotation. Hmmm
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2021
A40:

Knicks have taken Kemba out of their rotation, Nets have taken Blake out of their rotation. Hmmm

Teams are looking for a reaction especially as we approach the half way point of the season. Kemba’s situation was predictable to me because when I heard he was going to NY to be coached by Thibs? I knew there was going to be a big problem. Thibs expects a lot from his players defensively and that is his weakness. Thibs wants his players to go hard every second, he does not go deep into his roster anyways and doesn’t have time to cater to glass players. Remember the hot start to the season with Fournier and Kemba? Well, all of that has mellowed and the Knicks had to make a decision.

As for Blake, he has endured a very difficult start to the season, Aldridge and Brown have offered them more. I think he gets back in the rotation, his skill set will be needed in the post season. The Nets are desperately looking for offensive contribution from everyone not name KD and right now they have only LA and Mills doing that consistently and that is troubling. Like I said earlier, as we approach Christmas, teams will be making strong roster decisions.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Roland17:

Teams are looking for a reaction especially as we approach the half way point of the season. Kemba’s situation was predictable to me because when I heard he was going to NY to be coached by Thibs? I knew there was going to be a big problem. Thibs expects a lot from his players defensively and that is his weakness. Thibs wants his players to go hard every second, he does not go deep into his roster anyways and doesn’t have time to cater to glass players. Remember the hot start to the season with Fournier and Kemba? Well, all of that has mellowed and the Knicks had to make a decision.

As for Blake, he has endured a very difficult start to the season, Aldridge and Brown have offered them more. I think he gets back in the rotation, his skill set will be needed in the post season. The Nets are desperately looking for offensive contribution from everyone not name KD and right now they have only LA and Mills doing that consistently and that is troubling. Like I said earlier, as we approach Christmas, teams will be making strong roster decisions.

JVG had the same issue. He would penalize offensively gifted players to the point of playing scrubs, just because the scrubs could hustle. What usually happens in the long term is that hustle and heart cannot win out over skill - you still gotta put up more points than the opponents. Then the front office will start asking questions, as in, why are we losing, and Kemba is sitting? Eventually coach will move on to the next job. Thibodeau is a very good assistant coach, I am not convinced he has what it takes to impact a winning culture into a team. That disciplinarian vibe will only get you so far with professionals.

the fact that he had to out his own player like that, in itself is already a bad move for a coach. How does that help team chemistry?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:27am On Nov 30, 2021
A40:

I personally think birdman's otumorkpo is at work because how is a guy niggas swore was a #3 SG of all time and most dynamic scorer ever looking like Raymond Felton all cause of a rule change

I had nothing to do with it abeg. Im a lover not a babalawo grin. I wish Harden nothing but the best, for real. But this is why pride is so dangerous - you make foolish decisions based on an inflated estimation of your skill. I do hope he gets his mojo going though. At least he is trying, and it wouldnt surprise me if he heats up in the second half of the season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:46am On Nov 30, 2021
birdman:

JVG had the same issue. He would penalize offensively gifted players to the point of playing scrubs, just because the scrubs could hustle. What usually happens in the long term is that hustle and heart cannot win out over skill - you still gotta put up more points than the opponents. Then the front office will start asking questions, as in, why are we losing, and Kemba is sitting? Eventually coach will move on to the next job. Thibodeau is a very good assistant coach, I am not convinced he has what it takes to impact a winning culture into a team. That disciplinarian vibe will only get you so far with professionals.

the fact that he had to out his own player like that, in itself is already a bad move for a coach. How does that help team chemistry?

I absolutely understand and agree with a lot of what you said. He is renowned around the league for running his best players to the ground.

With that being said, I will not go as far as saying he lacks what it takes to impact a winning culture because he is already doing it with the Knicks. He has changed the mentality inside the Knicks locker room and for the first time in a very long while the long suffering Knicks fans have a good team they can watch. Remember, it’s not like they have an array of stars playing for them. While his approach is different and many times counter productive in the long term, he has won and built some competitive sides in the league.

As long as he is winning, NY fans could care less. However, if results begin to go south, then of course expect the NY armies to come for him. Those guys no get joy at all..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2021
birdman:

I had nothing to do with it abeg. Im a lover not a babalawo grin. I wish Harden nothing but the best, for real. But this is why pride is so dangerous - you make foolish decisions based on an inflated estimation of your skill. I do hope he gets his mojo going though. At least he is trying, and it wouldnt surprise me if he heats up in the second half of the season.
I also think all that weight he gained has come back to bite his butt. Messing up and putting all those pounds seems to have set up a chain reaction. He's now gone from iron man to michelin man. You can see that even the burst he had to drive by people and get to the hoop is gone. He spams 3's but even at his peak he was a middling 3pt shooter borderline bad talkless of now
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
My love for Jokic and his brothers tripled. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
SmooshCHN:
My love for Jokic and his brothers tripled. grin

So much for “This is my City”..

After beating up Markief in Denver, Jokic returns to Miami to slap them with a 24/15/7 before taking his brothers to shut down their Miami club! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Roland17:

After beating up Markief in Denver, Jokic returns to Miami to slap them with a 24/15/7 before taking his brothers to shut down their Miami club! grin grin

Planted the Serbian flag and played the national anthem. I loveeeettt grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
SmooshCHN:

With all of them staying quiet until after they confirmed Jokic and his brothers have left Miami. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Roland17:

Kemba's numbers have been atrocious to be fair. He is not playing well enough or scoring enough for his lack of defense. For me he just isn't a good fit for a Thibodeau team so it begs to question why did they go for him in the first place.

For Blake I think they are going to need him at some point. There is just something off about that Brooklyn squad, they just can't seem to ever get past second gear win or lose its just one long dirge
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Roland17:

Lmaoo Udonis Haslem and all those Heat boys with all their mouth. My hand fall for Jimmy Butler when he was clapping like a project chica. That's when I knew all dem boys were frauds.

Just crown Jokic King of Miami. These people need to watch a Euroleague game and see how rowdy Serbs, Greek and Turkish ultras get. They think these guys can be rattled or what?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2021
SmooshCHN:
Hahaha Jokic brothers really showed their street cred by pulling up to the Heat game, we all know nothing was going to happen but the fact that they showed up and then them Jimmy Butler wey dey make mouth and the rest no showed. Just the perfect storm

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 1:46am On Dec 01, 2021
I am trying to watch this Nets vs Knicks game but they are calling everything for Harden. It is getting unwatchable.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Ok Harden, I see you!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2021
You have got to love the fight in this Knicks team
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Back and forth between both teams..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Cold blooded slimreaper
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:51am On Dec 01, 2021
What a game! Fourneir ties it..
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2021
A winner cannot be decided on such a tacky foul. Come on. Spoiled an interesting game. Nets deservedly won though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.