Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1582720 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:19am On May 27, 2022
Shame no even catch to come out. We can judge your takes without you reminding us you are a GSW fan for the umpteenth time. Such genius takes you've got man.
etidy:

Talk about quoting people out of context but whatever works for you guys. I am a big warriors fan but I am objective enough to acknowledge a problem when I see it.

If my explanations weren't clear enough I don't think there is a point going over it again.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 4:21am On May 27, 2022
etidy:

Talk about quoting people out of context but whatever works for you guys. I am a big warriors fan but I am objective enough to acknowledge a problem when I see it.

If my explanations weren't clear enough I don't think there is a point going over it again.

Your explanations were trash, you initially said the warriors should trade Steph and I questioned whether you were a warrior fan. And you kept reiterating it.
One post ago you said you didn't expect Phoenix to shit their pants, and Boston would be the big test.
What kind of fan consistently wishes his Team fail
A hater...

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 4:22am On May 27, 2022
benji93:
Shame no even catch to come out. We can judge your takes without you reminding us you are GSW fan. Such genius takes you've got man.

The dude keeps praying the warriors lose and claiming he is a fan at the same time...
Isn't that a symptom of OCD?

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 4:25am On May 27, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Their ceiling is the conference finals grin grin grin

You too like wahala grin

Where thanos them don use his baby GOAT
Do isiewu

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:25am On May 27, 2022
donlittle25:
Father God, if we win, I will pay my tithe faithfully

Ma mu don julio yo grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 4:26am On May 27, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Your explanations were trash, you initially said the warriors should trade Steph and I questioned whether you were a warrior fan. And you kept reiterating it.
One post ago you said you didn't expect Phoenix to shit their pants, and Boston would be the big test.
A hater...

He sounds like Kevin Durant
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:28am On May 27, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

A hater...
He called the warriors front office arrogant. Six finals in eight years. Dallas give me one championship we tank i no even complain. If to say na 6 finals and 4 rings i get?

I no go even open mouth for 10 years

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2022
donlittle25:
Father God, if we win, I will pay my tithe faithfully

Keep your money jare.. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:34am On May 27, 2022
Roland17:

Keep your money jare.. grin
Baba una get any good center for us? we need center o. we go give una bertant grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:38am On May 27, 2022
donlittle25:
Baba una get any good center for us? we need center o. we go give una bertant grin

Check with Miami, dem still get Udonis Haslem and him sabi play Center. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Thanos(m): 4:56am On May 27, 2022
typicalgamer:

You too like wahala grin

Where thanos them don use his baby GOAT
Do isiewu
Well, at least we know who's winning the chip next year. Baby GOAT just went through his second act. The third act is next season where we see the birth of a new basketball god. It has been a pleasure bantering with you guys. The off-season calls. Cancan in 3,2,1.........
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 5:14am On May 27, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

A hater...
Bro I think you need a drug test. Can you bring one post here where I said the warriors should trade curry. Bruh you are just capping for likes here
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 5:19am On May 27, 2022
donlittle25:
He called the warriors front office arrogant. Six finals in eight years. Dallas give me one championship we tank i no even complain. If to say na 6 finals and 4 rings i get?

I no go even open mouth for 10 years
They certainly were arrogant this season, obviously it has worked out for them thus far.

Imagine going into a post season with only an I Injury prone looney as your recognizable big.

Even draymond acknowledged in his acceptance speech of the wcf title that he had doubts about the front office decision which he vocalized concerning leaning heavily on rookie development when in a win now mode because of the age of the core.

Sometimes every just works out and bad decisions look like genius. It doesn't mean they are not bad. Mind you, I am very happy for the warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:40am On May 27, 2022
donlittle25:
There is another dude on this thread that said they should trade klay, curry and co and hand the keys to jordan poole.

I hate niggas man grin

STFU

Asshole

Me I came here to drink someone's tears

That certain person said that Mavericks would win in 6 and then later changed it to 7

Mama Ebuka Beer Parlor analyst

And as for those ediots here trying to judge who is a fan and who is not, use you fucking brain

Everbody is entitled to his opinion. I am a GSW fan and I know we will have serious trouble with the celtics in the finals should they win tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2022
Thanos:

Well, at least we know who's winning the chip next year. Baby GOAT just went through his second act. The third act is next season where we see the birth of a new basketball god. It has been a pleasure bantering with you guys. The off-season calls. Cancan in 3,2,1.........

You’re delusional my friend
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:41am On May 27, 2022
etidy:

They certainly were arrogant this season, obviously it has worked out for them thus far.

Imagine going into a post season with only an I Injury prone looney as your recognizable big.

Even draymond acknowledged in his acceptance speech of the wcf title that he had doubts about the front office decision which he vocalized concerning leaning heavily on rookie development when in a win now mode because of the age of the core.

Sometimes every just works out and bad decisions look like genius. It doesn't mean they are not bad. Mind you, I am very happy for the warriors.

Your head dey there jare ono Iya

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:44am On May 27, 2022
birdman:

Body of work beats one game here and there. Lebron struggling and overcoming the Pistons, and the Celtics was defining imho, even before going to the Heat. I need to see Luka put in that body of work over time as well. In order to generate news, people like to anoint people to early - but you gotta put in the time first.

By the same tokem, Giannis has put in the time, and now has a ring. But other than Shaq, he never really gets the accolades. I think he is closer to best player in the league than Luka at this point.

Exactly
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:46am On May 27, 2022
etidy:

Some people's brains are in their shoelaces

Ignore niggas man grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2022
In the end that Game 2 loss was just insurmountable. We're having a completely different series if they don't blow that lead but ultimately the Warriors have too many horses.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Poole

It's almost impossible for all 4 to have a bad shooting night. And with Kevon Looney turning to prime Rodman the Mavs never had a prayer.

Mark Cuban needs to go all out and get a big. Maybe 2. Rebounds are the easiest of all stats to pad. There's no excuse to get as badly outrebounded as they did

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
A40:
In the end that Game 2 loss was just insurmountable. We're having a completely different series if they don't blow that lead but ultimately the Warriors have too many horses.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Poole

It's almost impossible for all 4 to have a bad shooting night. And with Kevon Looney turning to prime Rodman the Mavs never had a prayer.

Mark Cuban needs to go all out and get a big. Maybe 2. Rebounds are the easiest of all stats to pad. There's no excuse to get as badly outrebounded as they did

Once upon a time, looney used to get rebounded left, right and centre by even smaller guys

Cuban can be patient and let guys develop or mess up the trades
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
I don't know mehn, I have a bad feeling about the amount of disrespect the heats are getting.

Obviously, the Celtics are the superior team and I expect them to win the east but it's not over until the fat lady sings.

All these pundits putting Celtics in the final without the game being played out may just be the added fuel that Miami needs to force a game 7.
I hope the Celtics do not start believing their hype and I trust Ime Udoka to keep the fire to their feet. The media is like a fair weather friend, they hail today and crucify you tomorrow.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
Meanwhile Just because I like slandering Lillard, Luka has already eclipsed his playoffs resume to me grin
At least Luka has won one game in the conference finals.
Lame time is counting down, tick tock grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 11:10pm On May 27, 2022
Roland17:

The same way I am hoping the Mavs extend the series with you guys before the inevitable grin
Your hopium did not work. Now it is time for my own to work. I know say una got beat Miami but I need a game 7 to ri olorun. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:41am On May 28, 2022
This is why Jaylen Brown is so dangerous. On his own from time to time he can go on those little 8-0 scoring runs within 2 minutes. Heat lead don evaporate
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:42am On May 28, 2022
Man, some massive home cooking here grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:47am On May 28, 2022
Make that 12 straight
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2022
Lol these Celtics are not even serious
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:26am On May 28, 2022
Mehn... that shot by Strus was a dagger.. shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:31am On May 28, 2022
Golden State go dey lick lips like LL. Them go beat any of these two teams like thief

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:32am On May 28, 2022
This Celtics team are really a force to reckon with..
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:49am On May 28, 2022
2023 Champions cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:55am On May 28, 2022
These refs should allow this game flow nau abeg. Which kin main character syndrome be this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2185) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.