Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630491 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:03am On May 28, 2022
Superb ball movement on those last 2 3's by Boston
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:04am On May 28, 2022
Into your hands I commit I heart at this point!

I am on my feet now because I no fit siddon
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:14am On May 28, 2022
Jaylen messed up with those 2 free throws.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:17am On May 28, 2022
Jimmy Buckets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:22am On May 28, 2022
Credit to the Heat, they were not ready to go home. Once again, these TOs, especially by Tatum/ Brown punished us tonight. We keep making series more difficult than they should be with bad decisions.

On to game 7 in Miami!

#Greenrunsdeep
#Celticpride
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2022
Those two late missed free throws by Brown

Jayson Tatum dodging the smoke and letting Marcus Smart take more shots than him is what led to this kpenkelemes.

Jimmy Butler showing how to keep your team alive. Took 30 shots.

That's how you do it with the series on the line. You empty the clip

Can't even predict what happens next. Miami can still lose by 20 in Game 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:30am On May 28, 2022
Jimmy Butler. What can I say about this guy? Na the thing wey Lakers see for Bubble be this. Always coming back. Not afraid of no one. Let's give that man the superstar tag already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:31am On May 28, 2022
Jimmy is a problem grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:32am On May 28, 2022
And we have a game 7. Don't we all love basketball? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:34am On May 28, 2022
benji93:
Jimmy Buckets.

How far, who you go like meet for finals? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:50am On May 28, 2022
Either way Barbecue. cheesy grin
steady986:

How far, who you go like meet for finals? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 6:15am On May 28, 2022
It was obvious the heat took everything personal.
Make Celtics no lose game 7 they will go from hero to zero
etidy:
I don't know mehn, I have a bad feeling about the amount of disrespect the heats are getting.

Obviously, the Celtics are the superior team and I expect them to win the east but it's not over until the fat lady sings.

All these pundits putting Celtics in the final without the game being played out may just be the added fuel that Miami needs to force a game 7.
I hope the Celtics do not start believing their hype and I trust Ime Udoka to keep the fire to their feet. The media is like a fair weather friend, they hail today and crucify you tomorrow.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 6:29am On May 28, 2022
Udonis Haslem goes over to the announcers

“Tell Draymond Green thank you.”

Draymond yesterday:

“We’re gonna play Boston.”

grin this was definitely a bait by draymond to motivate the Bleep out of Miami cheesy

I just knew the heat will bite when they saw the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2022
benji93:

You're getting too cocky o. Calm down o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Memberclub(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2022
Like I said. Celtics are nothing but a flopping & 3 points shooting team. Miami to win the chip. Carry on
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 7:47am On May 28, 2022
Lol. Let me call it now. The Warriors are beating either the Heat or Celtics in 6 games Max....
Bucks versus warriors would have made for a more competitive finals. Middleton getting injured ruined all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:02am On May 28, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:
Lol. Let me call it now. The Warriors are beating either the Heat or Celtics in 6 games Max....
Bucks versus warriors would have made for a more competitive finals. Middleton getting injured ruined all that.

LOL that's too optimistic.

A major determinant will be health, having Gp2 and OPJ back will be massive for the warriors especially Gp2.

I think both teams match up well with the warriors, more so the Celtics because of their length, versatility and explosive offensive options.
However. The main reason I am leaning warriors is because they are historically the best away team in the NBA
You are almost sure they will steal one on your home court, THE BIG QUESTION IS CAN YOU STEAL TWO ON THE WARRIORS HOME COURT.

That's the very difficult question for any opponent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 8:14am On May 28, 2022
etidy:

LOL that's too optimistic.

A major determinant will be health, having Gp2 and OPJ back will be massive for the warriors especially Gp2.

I think both teams match up well the warriors, moreso the Celtics because of their length, versatility and explosive offensive options.
However. The main reason I am leaning warriors is because they are historically the best away team in the NBA
You are almost sure they will steal one of your home court, THE BIG QUESTION IS CAN YOU STEAL TWO ON THE WARRIORS HOME COURT.

That's the very difficult question for any opponent

The problem is that both teams are erratic especially the Celtics. They are exceptional one night and terrible the next, they came into the series as heavy favorites, now they are in a game 7. The warriors would punish such inconsistency, even on your best nights, you aren't sure of beating them, let alone when you are fooling around with your destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 9:42am On May 28, 2022
steady986:
Jimmy Butler. What can I say about this guy? Na the thing wey Lakers see for Bubble be this. Always coming back. Not afraid of no one. Let's give that man the superstar tag already.

Shit up and stop dragging mediocre teams into championship Convo

We dey talk about tear rubber, this one dey talk about fairly used
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 9:44am On May 28, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

The problem is that both teams are erratic especially the Celtics. They are exceptional one night and terrible the next, they came into the series as heavy favorites, now they are in a game 7. The warriors would punish such inconsistency, even on your best nights, you aren't sure of beating them, let alone when you are fooling around with your destiny.

For once, I agree with you totally

I used to fear the Celtics/heat but with what I've seen this series, Omo, those teams no fit match GSW...which kind inconsistency dey worry them sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 9:45am On May 28, 2022
steady986:

You're getting too cocky o. Calm down o grin

Lakers didn't even make the play in

grin cheesy

Team of secondary school drop outs

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 9:46am On May 28, 2022
benji93:

You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:48am On May 28, 2022
Blueelf:

grin cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 10:12am On May 28, 2022
Blueelf:

grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin
With LEBRON and WESTBROOK oh.
One day, we'd settle down and dissect that fraud LeBron and how he hasn't achieved anything without another outstanding superstar, whom he usually poaches by himself.
But now is not the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2022
Blueelf:

grin cheesy

Your team could win the championship every year for the next ten years and they still wouldn't have as much championship as the Lakers. So sit this one out young fella

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2022
All these new generation Warriors fans sef. Kids wey begin support Warriors 4-6 years ago grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 5:44pm On May 28, 2022
We like to troll Lebron and company too. But no be like this.
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin
With LEBRON and WESTBROOK oh.
One day, we'd settle down and dissect that fraud LeBron and how he hasn't achieved anything without another outstanding superstar, whom he usually poaches by himself.
But now is not the time
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 6:56pm On May 28, 2022
steady986:
All these new generation Warriors fans sef. Kids wey begin support Warriors 4-6 years ago grin
Not necessarily.
M.J - Iverson/Kobe - Curry
That's how many folks have picked their idols. That's how I picked mine. I have never joined the Lebron bandwagon, not when Kobe was smoking hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:59pm On May 28, 2022
steady986:

Your team could win the championship every year for the next ten years and they still wouldn't have as much championship as the Lakers. So sit this one out young fella

Lebron sidechick

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2022
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:46am On May 30, 2022
Man, this Heat team though. No one is coming to the party other than Jimmy Butler. How much more can he be able to carry them on his shoulder?
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 2:53am On May 30, 2022
The Heats have been bad, but are still in the game. Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.