Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1623433 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:18am On May 05, 2023
steady986:

I know that the refs body would look at the box score and try to be more lenient to the Warriors in game 2. That's just how these things work sadly.

Who would have thought? angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:22am On May 05, 2023
Lakers should not fall into the trap of thinking they will win both games in Crypt. Especially if they're complacent here. This Warriors team is not the team you give confidence as the Celtics found out last season.

You're bigger and stronger but a lot of times ogbon ju agbara lo.

Fewer FTs too please. Let these guys Rumble

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:27am On May 05, 2023
A40:
That might go down as the worst contract in league history. If the Warriors are smart this offseason they will package him for any half decent big they can get.

He will never have Steph's IQ or feel for the game. He's just a guy that can get hot once every 3 games but his floor is unacceptable for a $30m+ guy. They should jump out while there's still time

Some people here was saying Poole was a 2nd option at the beginning of this season if I remember correctly
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 3:34am On May 05, 2023
AD perfecting his disappearing act again is he?

Got to play better man.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:35am On May 05, 2023
Khanben:

Some people here was saying Poole was a 2nd option at the beginning of this season if I remember correctly
No chance. He's a turnstile on defense. I know his ceiling but your floor is how I judge. No way you win with Poole as your primary second option. Now if he's in the rotation of course but like your sole second option for an entire season? Lmaoo
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 3:39am On May 05, 2023
Klay went missing in game 1 but doing his thing in game 2.

Talk about stepping up. Nice.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:41am On May 05, 2023
Lol. Tomorrow when the Lakers are up by 8 in the 2nd quarter, someone will rush here and say the Warriors have no chance against them.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick93(m): 3:41am On May 05, 2023
GSW leading by 18 points..
Make Lakers forget about this one jare..
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:42am On May 05, 2023
This game is done and dusted. You're not erasing an 18 point lead against the Warriors in Chase Center.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:49am On May 05, 2023
Nick nurse to the Bucks, they need a top level x and o's coach down there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:51am On May 05, 2023
Relax. Una go still win. Small blowout from a team that absolutely had to steal this game and the diva has come out already grin

Isn't this what happened the previous series?

If you lose game 3 then the Vajayjay monologues can commence grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:52am On May 05, 2023
This poole guy bro. Klay looked frustrated
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:55am On May 05, 2023
Khanben:
Nick nurse to the Bucks, they need a top level x and o's coach down there
After watching him struggle with Siakam, OG Anunoby, Barnes and Fred Van Vleet let's see what he does with blue chip talent he deserves a decent squad

Forget the title what he did in that last season series against the Sixers from 3-0 down was where I respected that man. They lost but the lineups and the curves he was throwing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 3:59am On May 05, 2023
Defend well against AD and the series is over.
Warriors in 6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 4:02am On May 05, 2023
steady986:
Lol. Tomorrow when the Lakers are up by 8 in the 2nd quarter, someone will rush here and say the Warriors have no chance against them.
grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2023
The good thing is we got home court advantage, and this refereeing crew won't call another game in this series. Lord knows we won't shoot 9 FTs in 3 quarters at home even if na jazz. Pack it up an head back to Crypto. I don't want to see any starter playing in the 4th quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2023
A40:
Impressed by the Warriors. They just keep executing.

AD don't look like AD today. That's my problem with him. His floor is poor for a HOFer. AD on one leg should not have 4 points in a half of basketball. Not against this matchup

Inconsistency. Same way he had a off day in game 2 against Memphis.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:09am On May 05, 2023
29pts lead.

On to game 3
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 4:13am On May 05, 2023
Lol.
The warriors were coming back from a game 7.
The Lakers were fully rested. And you guys won by 5 points and won't let us rest. grin angry angry

Like Roland17 says,don’t just win them, break their soul.
The warriors have risen to the challenge..
Game on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:14am On May 05, 2023
How can you include Anthony Davis as an all time great?

Really Mark Jackson?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 4:15am On May 05, 2023
Curry! Boom!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:17am On May 05, 2023
Steph Curry wants to stat pad now, lol
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:17am On May 05, 2023
larride:

Inconsistency. Same way he had a off day in game 2 against Memphis.
Playing out the same way so far. Game 3 will be the decider. Now if AD and the Lakers falter Game 3 then alarm don blow because he's the X Factor here.

AD especially because that full second half he played that last game clearly might have affected him today. They get 3 days rest I think so everyone should be fresh. No excuses
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Defend well against AD and the series is over.
Warriors in 6.

I don't know how these thing dey happen, but whenever I watch GSW games, they lose. I watched game 1 and GSW lost, I just decided not to watch this game 2 and just pray small prayer make GSW win, and GSW won easily. Just like last season's playoffs, I no come understand again. Like say na to forget about watching GSW games going forward, this win too sweet me grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 5:33am On May 05, 2023
The person trying to statpad is not the guy trying to score 20+ in a blowout game in which his team is losing?

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 5:43am On May 05, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Lol.
The warriors were coming back from a game 7.
The Lakers were fully rested. And you guys won by 5 points and won't let us rest. grin angry angry
I told you, after game 1 versus the Celtics I came here to read crapology from people who get emotional about single results. It is a best of 7 not a best of 1.

If regular season games mean nothing they should always mean nothing. You can't decide to rely on them when making predictions in one series but then throw them away in another series.

Especially when 2 of the Warriors regular season losses came without Curry and the last 1 came without Wiggins when Curry had just come back from an injury.

It is finna be a 7 game series and like I said before, I will back the team with home court in that game 7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:19am On May 05, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

I don't know how these thing dey happen, but whenever I watch GSW games, they lose. I watched game 1 and GSW lost, I just decided not to watch this game 2 and just pray small prayer make GSW win, and GSW won easily. Just like last season's playoffs, I no come understand again. Like say na to forget about watching GSW games going forward, this win too sweet me grin grin

Lol.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:31am On May 05, 2023
Android17:
I told you, after game 1 versus the Celtics I came here to read crapology from people who get emotional about single results. It is a best of 7 not a best of 1.

If regular season games mean nothing they should always mean nothing. You can't decide to rely on them when making predictions in one series but then throw them away in another series.

Especially when 2 of the Warriors regular season losses came without Curry and the last 1 came without Wiggins when Curry had just come back from an injury.

It is finna be a 7 game series and like I said before, I will back the team with home court in that game 7.

The thing is, I don't think we are more than 4 warrior fans on this thread. Half the thread is full of Laker fans who see curry's success as a threat to Brons legacy. Some dude on here was trying real hard to prove that Dame would be just as successful if he was a warrior even though LeBron has always had a better Team for all his titles.
The irony.
Anytime warriors lose a game, you are bound to read crap on here. I just ignore.
It's a best of 7 series, and anyone with half a brain knows you don't celebrate against the warriors until you have 4 wins in the bag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2023
Warriors fans can get emotional ehn. Na wah o grin
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:23am On May 05, 2023
steady986:
J. Green in the starting lineup over Looney. I don't think any team has ever made Steve Kerr do that. But what's the rationale of going smaller though? What's Steve Kerr cooking?
Now you know! You guys are done.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2023
greypencils:
Now you know! You guys are done.

You didn't watch the game
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:24am On May 05, 2023
Honlucas:
So bucks don sack coach
He deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: etidy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.