Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1639391 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 6:03am On May 13, 2023
In this SERIES Austin Reeves is better than Klay Thompson & Jordan Poole combined!

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:04am On May 13, 2023
And guess what!!! The warriors won't make any sensible move this season. Trade Poole, Klay, Wiggins and probably Draymond. There's no point wasting Curry's prime abeg.
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 6:05am On May 13, 2023
The nuggets are a different animal altogether. Well oiled team. It will be an exciting series.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:09am On May 13, 2023
Befitting end to a season marred by Bad decisions.
1. Poole developing an attitude because he was given a contract he didn't deserve.
2. Green punching Poole.
3. Role players not showing up.
4. Wiggins going away without any reasonable explanation and never really showing up for the playoffs.

In an eliminination game, only Steph and Donte scored in double digits.
Everyone on the warriors not named STEPH should be on the chopping block. Starting with Poole and Draymond.
As for Klay thompson, I don't even know....
Part of me thinks he deserves one final chance after missing two seasons to career ending injuries. But I don't even know...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:09am On May 13, 2023
No away team can win in such a situation. If you see the truth say it sometimes.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:11am On May 13, 2023
SmooshCHN:
And guess what!!! The warriors won't make any sensible move this season. Trade Poole, Klay, Wiggins and probably Draymond. There's no point wasting Curry's prime abeg.

Nah. Wiggins??
Haha...
What affected wiggins was that useless absence he took with no explanation...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:12am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Befitting end to a season marred by Bad decisions.
1. Poole developing an attitude because he was given a contract he didn't deserve.
2. Green punching Poole.
3. Role players not showing up.
4. Wiggins going away without any reasonable explanation and never really showing up for the playoffs.

In an eliminination game, only Steph and Donte scored in double digits.
Everyone on the warriors not named STEPH should be on the chopping block. Starting with Poole and Draymond.
As for Klay thompson, I don't even know....
Part of me thinks he deserves one final chance after missing two seasons to career ending injuries. But I don't even know...

Klay is done bro. Age is the issue. I thought he would pick up this season because he was carried in the last one but he flattered to deceive. His defense is no longer that great and then his shooting was doodle.

The less said about Poole the better.

Draymond is the fool that caused this all. He punched Poole and got him a contract he did not deserve.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:14am On May 13, 2023
SmooshCHN:
The Nuggets will fold. I don't care what the analysts say. Don't trust those guys.
Sincerely I don't see them winning but I'm open to being proven wrong
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:15am On May 13, 2023
He has started giving us snippets that the Lakers are favourites against the Nuggets. That was quick grin

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2023
Anyway I hope Warriors fans that downplayed the importance of KD can see the difference now between Durant and Andrew Wiggins. Obviously the Warriors have shown they can win without him, hell they beat him but do you really think you would have a dynasty without Kevin Durant? Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2023
Are they still crying about the FT disparity? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2023
Na wa oh. Una no dey shame? Favorite tag dey fear you? Are y'all that much vajayjay? Typical Lakers fans I know are always boisterous and confident. Who are these imposters I'm seeing here. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:20am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Anyway I hope Warriors fans that downplayed the importance of KD can see the difference now between Durant and Andrew Wiggins. Obviously the Warriors have shown they can win without him, hell they beat him but do you really think you would have a dynasty without Kevin Durant? Your guess is as good as mine.
The series no really concern Durant or even Wiggins. It is Poole and Klay. Wiggins can be excused because of last season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:20am On May 13, 2023
Android17:

Klay is done bro. Age is the issue. I thought he would pick up this season because he was carried in the last one but he flattered to deceive. His defense is no longer that great and then his shooting was doodle.

The less said about Poole the better.

Draymond is the fool that caused this all. He punched Poole and got him a contract he did not deserve.

Choi.. Too bad for Klay...
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:22am On May 13, 2023
Comprehension abeg.

No away team can win in such a situation does not mean FT disparity is the reason the Warriors lost.

Enjoy your win.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2023
Recent reports have it that Klay is willing to take a pay cut to remain with the Warriors. That means they can run it back.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:24am On May 13, 2023
A40:

Bro. Even at KDs best, the other guys still showed up. We just saw KD and Booker against the Nuggets fold in this exact number of games.
No matter how, other players need to show up.
This is on Poole, Draymond and Klay...
Even KD won't help this team. He and curry would just go for 40 and still lose like the suns.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:26am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=Lavoca post=123103749][/quote]

You know say the guy na big Ode

I warned him..na only to use big grammar to insult people him Sabi

Ode

If them like make them no carry their Draymond go meer him boyfriend for LA

KD laughing right now
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2023
Android17:
The series no really concern Durant or even Wiggins. It is Poole and Klay. Wiggins can be excused because of last season.
You're missing the point. Poole is a non factor if you had Durant. Klay was never going to be the same guy.

I will give Klay another year though but Poole absolutely has to go. Hell dash the other team picks just to offload him and move aggressively for some size. Draymond has player option so him staying another year will not kill y'all not like he has any athleticism to lose
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:27am On May 13, 2023
steady986:
Recent reports have it that Klay is willing to take a pay cut to remain with the Warriors. That means they can run it back.

Bro make I ask you one question

If you were the GSW, even with an 80% cut in salary, will you still allow Klay on this team?

For two consecutive seasons, this guy has been shit and it's not like he is in his 20s amore..the guy is done

Talk true, you no go trade am?
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:28am On May 13, 2023
Blueoaf.

You think I am a primordial fraud like you?

You warned me not to support my team?

What a dumb cvnt grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Bro. Even at KDs best, the other guys still showed up. We just saw KD and Booker against the Nuggets fold in this exact number of games.
No matter how, other players need to show up.
This is on Poole, Draymond and Klay...
Even KD won't help this team. He and curry would just go for 40 and still lose like the suns.
Lol guy did you just say folded? I was expecting gentleman sweep. Remove KD. Insert Giannis, Insert Lebron into that Suns team. They were not beating the Nuggets. Be fr

Curry and KD with the surrounding parts on the Warriors would have been enough. Cos guess what KD would have been able to get to the line
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:29am On May 13, 2023
steady986:
Are they still crying about the FT disparity? grin

Bros, let them cry harder

They know the truth

GSW is shit...if them like, let them keep Klay and Poole......na them sabi

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:30am On May 13, 2023
A40:
You're missing the point. Poole is a non factor if you had Durant. Klay was never going to be the same guy.

I will give Klay another year though but Poole absolutely has to go. Hell dash the other team picks just to offload him and move aggressively for some size. Draymond has player option so him staying another year will not kill y'all not like he has any athleticism to lose

With KD we still lose the series. Poole was instrumental to last season's ring and he regressed badly.

Wiggins underperformed but he can be forgiven if Klay had covered up for him like he did for Klay last season.

KD would have been a nonfactor like he was for the Suns.
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:31am On May 13, 2023
SmooshCHN:

They will but they'll be looking for 6'1 and 6:2 guards up and down that aren't even all-stars and they'll be shouting small-ball

Awon ode
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:32am On May 13, 2023
The mumuelf even said KD that got his ass wooped yesterday will be laughing that GSW won another ring without him and eked a SF with this shit roster.

Guy, you take the cake and bakery for your stupidity.
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:35am On May 13, 2023
Android17:
The mumuelf even said KD that got his ass wooped yesterday will be laughing that GSW won another ring without him and eked a SF with this shit roster.

Guy, you take the cake and bakery for your stupidity.

E pain am

Win another ring na

Or carry the ring go give GSW

You live by mediocrity, you die by mediocrity

They ask d you to go to school, you say no, them put you for mechanic workshop, you say na bisi you wan dey chase..now see the result

Good for nothing idiot
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:38am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

E pain am

Win another ring na

Or carry the ring go give GSW

You live by mediocrity, you die by mediocrity

They ask d you to go to school, you say no, them put you for mechanic workshop, you say na bisi you wan dey chase..now see the result

Good for nothing idiot
Why did you bring your father into this?

We know he is an idiot but you don't need to remind us.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:39am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Lol guy did you just say folded? I was expecting gentleman sweep. Remove KD. Insert Giannis, Insert Lebron into that Suns team. They were not beating the Nuggets. Be fr

Curry and KD with the surrounding parts on the Warriors would have been enough. Cos guess what KD would have been able to get to the line

This isn't correct Amigo. The warriors team that won two straight Titles had a Good Klay thompson that can give you 20 point plus every night. They had Iguodala, Green was at his peak, damn, the backup point guard was Livingston.
Curry is the only player on the warriors roster that averaged 20 plus point in this series, correct me if I'm wrong.
Booker and KD averaged 25plus points and still lost, they also had Chris Paul, who isn't his best but atleast better than these other Bums om the warriors....
Remove wiggins and insert KD, and this team still loses....

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

Bro make I ask you one question

If you were the GSW, even with an 80% cut in salary, will you still allow Klay on this team?

For two consecutive seasons, this guy has been shit and it's not like he is in his 20s amore..the guy is done

Talk true, you no go trade am?

For the right price, he's good to have on your team

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:41am On May 13, 2023
Mumu say "win another ring"

To a team with 4 rings when KD has 2.

Hahaha

I don't know how you can be this stupid and still breathe.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:42am On May 13, 2023
Android17:

With KD we still lose the series. Poole was instrumental to last season's ring and he regressed badly.

Wiggins underperformed but he can be forgiven if Klay had covered up for him like he did for Klay last season.

KD would have been a nonfactor like he was for the Suns.

Exactly.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.