Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1639880 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:48am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

E pain am

Win another ring na

Or carry the ring go give GSW

You live by mediocrity, you die by mediocrity

They ask d you to go to school, you say no, them put you for mechanic workshop, you say na bisi you wan dey chase..now see the result

Good for nothing idiot

Lol. This guy.
Shey you know this warriors Team has 4 fucking rings and just won 1 last season....
This is an overachieving Team and frankly, they don't even deserve to be criticised. Every fool knows they have done better than any team in the NBA in the past 10 years.
No NBA player can confidently talk smack about the warriors, not even lebron. They have won 4 rings in the time period he won 2.
Even an eediot, would be hard pressed to call the warriors a team that lives by mediocrity. I wonder where you get your audacity from..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2023
The meltdown is epic. I'm here for it

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2023
Android17:

With KD we still lose the series. Poole was instrumental to last season's ring and he regressed badly.

Wiggins underperformed but he can be forgiven if Klay had covered up for him like he did for Klay last season.

KD would have been a nonfactor like he was for the Suns.
Hmm. You people are letting una beef for KD cloud una judgement so oh.

Jordan Poole had just 1 good series which was the Nuggets series. This one we're pretending like he was one upcoming star is not necessarily accurate.

KD was not a nonfactor for the Suns. The Suns like the Clippers had absolutely no chance.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:53am On May 13, 2023
A40:

Jordan Poole had just 1 good series which was the Nuggets series. This one we're pretending like he was one upcoming star is not necessarily accurate.

KD was not a nonfactor for the Suns. The Suns like the Clippers had absolutely no chance.

No one said he was a nonfactor.
We said his points meant nothing with no input from his supporting cast....
And that is exactly the issues the warriors had.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2023
But honestly, LeBron just showed that on a level playing field, he'll always have the edge over Curry. The only times he's lost against Curry is when he was handicapped. 2015 he lost because Kyrie and Love got injured. 2017 and 2018 there was no beating that GS team. Not even the Globetrotters would have had a chance. But in 2016 he won with a healthy team. 2021 he knocked Curry out in the play-in. This year just confirmed what we already knew.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:02am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. This guy.
Shey you know this warriors Team has 4 fucking rings and just won 1 last season....
This is an overachieving Team and frankly, they don't even deserve to be criticised. Every fool knows they have done better than any team in the NBA in the past 10 years.
No NBA player can confidently talk smack about the warriors, not even lebron. They have won 4 rings in the time period he won 2.
Even an eediot, would be hard pressed to call the warriors a team that lives by mediocrity. I wonder where you get your audacity from..

GSW needed KD for those 2 rings
Lebron will say this and any unbiased GSW fan or ex-player will say this

I don't know why this particular statement triggers you lots....it's a team effort, only Steph can't do it....KD was an integral price on that team

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

[/b]

This isn't correct Amigo. The warriors team that won two straight Titles had a Good Klay thompson that can give you 20 point plus every night. They had Iguodala, Green was at his peak, damn, the backup point guard was Livingston.
Curry is the only player on the warriors roster that averaged 20 plus point in this series, correct me if I'm wrong.
Booker and KD averaged 25plus points and still lost, they also had Chris Paul, who isn't his best but atleast better than these other Bums om the warriors....
Remove wiggins and insert KD, and this team still loses....
Relax. Klay Thompson was good then but I'm telling you even now they didn't need him to go Supernova most times. Free Iguodala and Livingston talk those guys combined are not giving you more than the bench guys are currently giving you.

Green was the 4th option on the team, they didn't need his best every night.

Guy I'm telling you there's no duo in the league that beats the Nuggets with the rest of that Suns roster. Chris Paul played just one game before getting hurt. Booker was dropping 37pts on 62% shooting nothing more him and KD could do

But I'm telling you KD and Steph with the surrounding parts is different from Steph and Andrew Wiggins. My guy there are levels to this. Beating Luka and Jalen Brunson or Tatum and Brown is not the same as beating Lebron and Anthony Davis my guy. You're seeing even the free throw disparity and you're still telling me KD wouldn't make difference?
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:04am On May 13, 2023
A40:

They're pissed he left after that Toronto loss
That's why they say we didn't need him,

That's why Gianni's would be wise to think twice about coming to the warriors...I feel it has become a toxic place

Tomorrow now, they'll say they didn't need Giannis

Bunch of liars
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

No one said he was a nonfactor.
We said his points meant nothing with no input from his supporting cast....
And that is exactly the issues the warriors had.
This is playoff basketball. Your support cast is never always going to show up. What you want is your big guns to turn up to the point that the input needed from the support cast is minimal.

Look at the year Cavaliers did remontada. Kyrie and Lebron scored 41 points a piece. Do we even know what the supporting cast did? No! Cos it didn't matter. Curry and KD plus the rest of what you have will not lose in 6 to the Lakers my guy.

There's levels to this thing I keep telling you
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:07am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Relax. Klay Thompson was good then but I'm telling you even now they didn't need him to go Supernova most times. Free Iguodala and Livingston talk those guys combined are not giving you more than the bench guys are currently giving you.

Guy I'm telling you there's no duo in the league that beats the Nuggets with the rest of that Suns roster. Chris Paul played just one game before getting hurt. Booker was dropping 37pts on 62% shooting nothing more him and KD could do

But I'm telling you KD and Steph with the surrounding parts is different from Steph and Andrew Wiggins. My guy there are levels to this. Beating Luka and Jalen Brunson or Tatum and Brown is not the same as beating Lebron and Anthony Davis my guy. You're seeing even the free throw disparity and you're still telling me KD wouldn't make difference?

Hmmmm

See, the truth is very glaring

How can one tell me without KD, GSW beats a prime lebron in 2017 and 2018?

See what a Lebron in his prime did to a GSW team now..nearly swept them and in blowout games too
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 7:10am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

GSW needed KD for those 2 rings
Lebron will say this and any unbiased GSW fan or ex-player will say this

I don't know why this particular statement triggers you lots....it's a team effort, only Steph can't do it....KD was an integral price on that team

Na you and who dey argue that one.
Be like you dey live for inside your head abi you dey argue with yourself. Because na only you initially mention KD for here, still dey defend the KD join..
I am saying KD needed the warriors more than they needed him. I mean the fact is literally in your face. Without KD, warriors still have 2 rings, without warriors, guess the amount of rings KD has.
Yeah, Exactly Zero......
Before the warriors team blew a 3-1 lead to Cavs, KDs thunder did same against the same warriors, abi you don forget?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

They're pissed he left after that Toronto loss
That's why they say we didn't need him,

That's why Gianni's would be wise to think twice about coming to the warriors...I feel it has become a toxic place

Tomorrow now, they'll say they didn't need Giannis

Bunch of liars
Whether we like it or not size matters. It's not coincidence Steph and Zeke are the only guys in history with multiple rings that were the best players on their squad 6'3 or smaller

What KD did was ensure that against the absolute best the Warriors were bulletproof.

Nobody is competing with Steph we know he's better than KD but some Warriors fans went to the other extreme claiming they didn't need him at all and any other wing would have replicated what he did even using Andrew Wiggins as proof. I said no, light skinned Steph and Klay are not beating cyborgs like Lebron and Kawhi. KD is basically the Mjolnir you need when facing the truly elite

Hahaha well Giannis is a made man on his own rights so they can't say too much about him

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2023
This is Klay's career numbers. Look how his numbers have remained constant since 2014, pre injury and post injury. I don't really get the complains about Klay. He just didn't show up in this. Doesn't mean he won't show up in future series.

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:15am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Na you and who dey argue that one.
Be like you dey live for inside your head abi you dey argue with yourself. Because na only you initially mention KD for here, still dey defend the KD join..
I am saying KD needed the warriors more than they needed him. I mean the fact is literally in your face. Without KD, warriors still have 2 rings, without warriors, guess the amount of rings KD has.
Yeah, Exactly Zero......
Before the warriors team blew a 3-1 lead to Cavs, KDs thunder did same against the same warriors, abi you don forget?

The OKC thunder were not the first team to blow a 3-1 lead. It happens. The fact that GSW did same in the finals no less should've told you how that's possible

Warriors needed KD

Maybe Green will go to the parking lot and try to call Giannis or Jokic next ..who knows

But tomorrow, the narrative will be "Gianni's needs us more than we need him" or "Jokic never won a ring till he came to play for us"

KD is the main part of whatever dynasty the warriors are talking about today..not even Steph..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:17am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Whether we like it or not size matters. It's not coincidence Steph and Zeke are the only guys in history with multiple rings that were the best players on their squad 6'3 or smaller

What KD did was ensure that against the absolute best the Warriors were bulletproof.

Nobody is competing with Steph we know he's better than KD but some Warriors fans went to the other extreme claiming they didn't need him at all and any other wing would have replicated what he did even using Andrew Wiggins as proof. I said no, light skinned Steph and Klay are not beating cyborgs like Lebron and Kawhi. KD is basically the Mjolnir you need when facing the truly elite

Hahaha well Giannis is a made man on his own rights so they can't say too much about him

Ha bros

You want to underrate the egos of warriors fans

Lolllll

These guys I'm seeing can say anything tomorrow
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

Hmmmm

See, the truth is very glaring

How can one tell me without KD, GSW beats a prime lebron in 2017 and 2018?

See what a Lebron in his prime did to a GSW team now..nearly swept them and in blowout games too
Who knows, maybe they win maybe they lose but adding KD meant they were absolutely sure they would win no matter who Lebron got on the other side. I think that's what people also take for granted. It didn't matter who Bron added they were not beating KD, Steph

I mean they couldn't beat a Kawhi with Pascal Siakam and Kyle Lowry. It's reasonable to assume they don't beat Lebron either
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2023
Whoever wins between Denver and Lakers wins the championship
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 7:18am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Who knows, maybe they win maybe they lose but adding KD meant they were absolutely sure they would win no matter who Lebron got on the other side. I think that's what people also take for granted. It didn't matter who Bron added they were not beating KD, Steph

I mean they couldn't beat a Kawhi with Pascal Siakam and Kyle Lowry. It's reasonable to assume they don't beat Lebron either

This about sums up my point

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 7:18am On May 13, 2023
A40:

The warriors team team that won the ring last season did not have this abysmal away record bros. Your points are not adding up.
Let's not pretend the warriors lost because the Lakers were better. The warriors of last season would beat this lakers clean. Wiggins was good, Poole was manageable. They also had potter and Bjelica. Very good options off the bench. They won game 5 with curry unable to score in double digits.
Cmon
This is a team that barely beat the Kings. Forget fan love, I knew this team wasn't beating anyone good. KD wouldn't have saved this guys. If Poole and Wiggins were just as good as last season, this would have gone differently. The only two games where either klay or Wiggins showed up, the warriors won.... Abi no be this series wey we just watch?
Adding KD would mean a chunk of the bench unit won't even be there. It's just going to be him and curry and they won't do jack....
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:19am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Anyway I hope Warriors fans that downplayed the importance of KD can see the difference now between Durant and Andrew Wiggins. Obviously the Warriors have shown they can win without him, hell they beat him but do you really think you would have a dynasty without Kevin Durant? Your guess is as good as mine.
Baba you dy cap, Wiggins is no KD but he has shown he's good enough for the warriors to win a title.

On this Durant issue ehn, I don't know why we still over flog it.
Durant was an important ingredient for the warriors to win the two titles but the point OGs like Barkley often make is that hypothetically , any forward slightly better than Harrison Barnes or even continued improvement of Barnes would have still made the warriors favourites.
Durant was essentially an over kill.

Let's not forget that without Durant, the warriors have been to 3 finals, won two and lost one by pissing a 3-1 lead. In fact, it took probably the best Basketball performances in history from arguably the GOAT and his side kick to come back from 3-1 + warriors choking and Injuries.

So it was not a given that , the Cavs would have won those titles during the Durant era if he wasn't there. It would still have been a hard dough bloody war and any good forward or center would have tilted the odds heavily in the warriors favour.

So in summary the warriors needed durant, but if we are honest , he needed the warrior far more than they needed him.

Warriors without KD: maybe 3 titles instead of 4

Kd without warriors : 0 titles.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 7:20am On May 13, 2023
A40:

Isn't it the same series we lost klay thompson in like 2 games?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Isn't it the same series we lost klay thompson in like 2 games?
Lol lost where? Una don start. He missed the 4th quarter of Game 6. Where did 2 games come from?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 7:26am On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:

The OKC thunder were not the first team to blow a 3-1 lead. It happens. The fact that GSW did same in the finals no less should've told you how that's possible

Warriors needed KD

Maybe Green will go to the parking lot and try to call Giannis or Jokic next ..who knows

But tomorrow, the narrative will be "Gianni's needs us more than we need him" or "Jokic never won a ring till he came to play for us"

KD is the main part of whatever dynasty the warriors are talking about today..not even Steph..

Even Jesus christ cannot save you.....
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:31am On May 13, 2023
People even forget that without KD, it was looking like the warriors would beat the raptors until klay blew his ACL and that was a team with a depleted bench.
Omo I love and respect KD , but make we park this debate.

The warriors current problems are largely three reasons
1 You can't be on top forever especially without refreshing the team adequately

2. Klay is washed and draymond is borderline washed, it's not their fault especially with klay Injuries, age and the several wars he' has fought has drained the dude. ( An Acl and an Achilles) back to back in his 30s oh, Omo you can't be the same ever

3. The warriors needed to be brave and make.some trades during the season, the team.was sub 500 for so long and away record was putrid. It was clear something had to change. Lakers refreshed their squad but Joe lacob allowed this team to go stale.
I don't know what the warriors are doing with a shit town of draft picks and promising players when Steph is still this good. I guess it's their way and it has brought them much success.

4. Steve kerr handling of kuminga and moody is a head scratcher. Erik spoelstra has less talented guys playing big mins and contributing meaningful.
But kerr has been too restrictive with the way he handle those guys and it's stifling their development.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:35am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Even Jesus christ cannot save you.....

Abeg leave that guy, anyone whey they talk that blasphemy obviously no get sense.

There is a difference between trolling and having a divergent opinion over a sensible basketball argument. That one na troll.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2023
etidy:

Baba you dy cap, Wiggins is no KD but he has shown he's good enough for the warriors to win a title.

On this Durant issue ehn, I don't know why we still over flog it.
Durant was an important ingredient for the warriors to win the two titles but the point OGs like Barkley often make is that hypothetically , any forward slightly better than Harrison Barnes or even continued improvement of Barnes would have still made the warriors favourites.
Durant was essentially an over kill.

Let's not forget that without Durant, the warriors have been to 3 finals, won two and lost one but pissing a 3-1 lead. In fact, it took probably the best Basketball performances in history from arguably the GOAT and his side kick to come back from 3-1 + warriors choking and Injuries.

So it was not a given that , the Cavs would have won those titles during the Durant era if he wasn't there. It would still have been a hard dough bloody war and any good forward or center would have tilted the odds heavily in the warriors favour.

So in summary the warriors needed durant, but if we are honest , he needed the warrior far more than they needed him.

Warriors without KD: maybe 3 titles instead of 4

Kd without warriors : 0 titles.
Like I said some of you Warriors fans have veered to the other extreme. What's funny is you want to count 4 chips for Golden State while still downplaying KDs contributions for those titles.

Forget guys like Barkley, didn't he play on same team with Olajuwon, Drexler, Pippen? Did he win. Why are we pretending like na all super teams dey succeed.

Any body slightly better than Barnes is good against the small boys not generational talent like Bron and AD like you guys are finding out again. The Warriors last year were able to not meet teams with those stratosphere of players. And thus went ahead to win. When you face truly generational guys Andrew Wiggins is not going to get the job done so if you like call KD overkill. The proof is in the pudding

Without Durant you got to the Finals but who did you meet in the Finals? An undermanned Cavs team. A rookie Celtics team still wet between the ears. Their best player is 24 years old ffs. Was probably 23 in that Finals

Choking is part of the game. Which injuries? Don't say Andrew Bogut please.

Guy. Every single time you have met Lebron on equal footing you've lost till you added KD, even when you met a lesser version of Lebron in Kawhi you still lost.

Another series concluded and Andrew Wiggins, Klay and Dray couldn't deliver yet you sound so confident that the Warriors would have beaten a younger Lebron, Kyrie and Kevin Love. I call cap on that one.

Warriors without KD it's highly likely you're on 2 titles as we have no verifiable evidence your Warriors can beat a healthy Lebron squad

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 7:37am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Lol lost where? Una don start. He missed the 4th quarter of Game 6. Where did 2 games come from?

Bros. You didn't even watch that series.
Klay missed game 3, and hobbled through the rest of the series.
He also went away in game 6 with the warriors up by 2.
In a series that was decided by a margin of two games, losing your second best player in 1, and having him get injured in the 4th quarter of another game you were winning, makes all the difference.....
Imagine losing Davies in say any game in this series and having him out in the fourth quarter of ay of the close games....
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2023
etidy:
People even forget that without KD, it was looking like the warriors would beat the raptors until klay blew his ACL and that was a team with a depleted bench.
Omo I love and respect KD , but make we park this debate.

Looking like you would beat the Raptors grin grin you were in an elimination game at home ffs. In the unlikely event you won you still had to go to Toronto for a game 7
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:44am On May 13, 2023
A40:
Like I said some of you Warriors fans have veered to the other extreme. What's funny is you want to count 4 chips for Golden State while still downplaying KDs contributions for those titles.

Forget guys like Barkley, didn't he play on same team with Olajuwon, Drexler, Pippen? Did he win. Why are we pretending like na all super teams dey succeed.

Any body slightly better than Barnes is good against the small boys not generational talent like Bron and AD like you guys are finding out again. The Warriors last year were able to not meet teams with those stratosphere of players. And thus went ahead to win. When you face truly generational guys Andrew Wiggins is not going to get the job done so if you like call KD overkill. The proof is in the pudding

Without Durant you got to the Finals but who did you meet in the Finals? An undermanned Cavs team. A rookie Celtics team still wet between the ears. Their best player is 24 years old ffs. Was probably 23 in that Finals

Choking is part of the game. Which injuries? Don't say Andrew Bogut please.

Guy. Every single time you have met Lebron on equal footing you've lost till you added KD, even when you met a lesser version of Lebron in Kawhi you still lost.

Another series concluded and Andrew Wiggins, Klay and Dray couldn't deliver yet you sound so confident that the Warriors would have beaten a younger Lebron, Kyrie and Kevin Love. I call cap on that one.

Warriors without KD it's highly likely you're on 2 titles as we have no verifiable evidence your Warriors can beat a healthy Lebron squad

You dy fall my hand sha but you have a good track record of great and sensible basketball takes here, so you have my attention and respect.

I am not downplaying Durant's contribution, all I am saying is that he was just the icing on the cake, he's not the cake. You can add another type of icing and the cake may not be so great but still ridiculously good.

A clown warriors can can also say LeBron has never beat a healthy warrior team. Let's get credit where it's due and leave hypothetical for one side.

The great LeBron and that Cavs team won in an Epic 7 games , who says a slightly tweak could not mean the warriors will win the next series in 7 games.
Adding Durant just ensured that the warriors win was in 4-0 or 4-1.

I respect Durant oh and wished he stayed with the warriors but he's not essential to the warriors winning a title, they won with him, they won before and after him. Case closed.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Bros. You didn't even watch that series.
Klay missed game 3, and hobbled through the rest of the series.
He also went away in game 6 with the warriors up by 2.
In a series that was decided by a margin of two games, losing your second best player in 1, and having him get injured in the 4th quarter of another game you were winning, makes all the difference.....
Imagine losing Davies in say any game in this series and having him out in the fourth quarter of ay of the close games....
Lmaoo. If the subject is basketball just sempe. I've not missed a series since 2004.

He missed essentially a Game and a quarter so stop the cap. Where did 2 games come from?

Hobbled? Kawhi was also hobbled and could barely move at times. Find another excuse

What do you mean by they were winning? Shey game don finish? Basketball game is how many minutes long again? You mean the Warriors did not lose games Klay played from start to finish abi what kin excuse is this you're dropping
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:54am On May 13, 2023
Lol this was the starting SF for the freaking warriors that took cavs to 7 games and you're telling me that version of the warriors won't be able to win one or more by replacing him some who can average ,5 or 7 more points with good D.

Durant was just an over kill. There was never any given that cavs will win the 2 series that in Durant era if he wasn't on that squad.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2023
etidy:

You dy fall my hand sha but you have a good track record of great and sensible basketball takes here, so you have my attention and respect.

I am not downplaying Durant's contribution, all I am saying is that he was just the icing on the cake, he's not the cake. You can add another type of icing and the cake may not be so great but still ridiculously good.

A clown warriors can can also say LeBron has never beat a healthy warrior team. Let's get credit where it's due and leave hypothetical for one side.

I respect Durant oh and wished he stayed with the warriors but he's not essential to the warriors winning a title, they won with him, they won before and after him. Case closed.
Lol. Na you sabi that one oh. Me I no come here for any man attention or adulation. We're all equals here

Whether you call am icing or whatever. Me I'm telling you when facing the greats you're going to have to do better than Harrison Barnes, Andrew Wiggins. And that's where KD came in. I'm you don't know better than Steph, Dray and Iguodala that flew the equivalent of a continent to beg KD to come. KD joining the Warriors is the difference between them being a dynasty and a Bad Boy Pistons type team in NBA folklore

Lebron had never beat a healthy Warriors team? Who was the unhealthy person this year and 2016?

A basketball series is first to 4. They got to 4 before you. The rest is igbe lenu vendor
The Warriors FO did not believe a slight tweak would do which is why they went for KD

Whether you believe he was essential or not his two FMVPS over Lebron led teams are receipts of his essentialness. Nobody said the Warriors have not won without him. We're saying KD is the difference between a dynasty and the Detroit Pistons who just fell short of being a dynasty. Simple

And this season is another harsh reminder that you guys cannot beat a complete Bron team without KD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.