Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,060 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1661723 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:57am On May 26
Roland17:
Just settle down and play some interior defense. The Meerkat is also killing us with his rotations. I know you are looking for a response but come on man. Brissett and Tillman are not the answer because they canโ€™t protect the rim.

Biscuit and Ruggedman grin
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:58am On May 26
A40:
This Pacers no dey serious. Just allowed 8-0 run inside 45 seconds

I have no hope on this Pacers, they always introduce me to a lifestyle they cant maintain. grin

Them go still lose this game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:08am On May 26
larride:

I have no hope on this Pacers, they always introduce me to a lifestyle they cant maintain. grin

Them go still lose this game.
Pacers game to lose. All they have to do is keep attacking the paint. Celtics have no one that can deter them. Leave 3pt spamming for Celtics
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:08am On May 26
Who Celtics vex? Siakam, Turner and Nembhard between the 3 of them made 24 of 34 shots grin angry grin. The whole team shooting 60+% from the field chai grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:27am On May 26
This thing Pacers is playing is definitely not basketball

Why's Obi Toppin so damn clumsy? Did he smoke cannabis before entering the court
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:30am On May 26
A40:
This thing Pacers is playing is definitely not basketball

Why's Obi Toppin so damn clumsy? Did he smoke cannabis before entering the court

That guys play is somehow weird. He is unbelievably athletic one minute, and the next minute, he looks like the stereotype of uncoordinated tall people
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:37am On May 26
Khanben:

That guys play is somehow weird. He is unbelievably athletic one minute, and the next minute, he looks like the stereotype of uncoordinated tall people
All he has is his athleticism. No ball IQ or feel for the game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:37am On May 26
Celtics walking them down
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:39am On May 26
The pacers spend too much time on offense forgetting that they have Siakam. They should have run at least 3 plays for him since the beginning of the 4th
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:51am On May 26
Nembhardt. Wowzers
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:52am On May 26
Pacers offense when it's clicking is a thing of beauty tbh
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:56am On May 26
Pacers rubbish defense will ultimately be their downfall. They're going to blow this aren't they?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:57am On May 26
Come on guys! Defend this possession like itโ€™s game 7 final possession.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:00am On May 26
There we go! Excellent, did not bite stayed on him and Big AL did the rest rebounding.

Drew Holiday with another clutch defensive stop..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:01am On May 26
Game over
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:02am On May 26
Hello Milwaukee Bucksโ€ฆ.thank you for Holiday!

Another spectacular clutch stop.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:02am On May 26
A40:
Game over

Jrue with another elite level defensive stop
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 4:02am On May 26
Pacers have thrown it away again lol smh
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:05am On May 26
BlueMann:
Pacers have thrown it away again lol smh

The Pacers had a good run. If not for injuries they shouldn't have even won their first round series.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 4:07am On May 26
Why didn't Carlise call a timeout to draw up a play??
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:08am On May 26
Giannis, I trust you watched, enjoy the view bro!
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 4:08am On May 26
Khanben:

The Pacers had a good run. If not for injuries they shouldn't have even won their first round series.

True but the fact that they were so close twice, yet are now so far away that it's practically over.

They'll be kicking themselves real hard. Zero composure in the clutch
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:10am On May 26
Why was McDermott running to the opposite side? He wouldn't even have enough time to catch and shoot

What was the plan if any? Nesmith is the worst 3pt shooter on the court. This was just Pacers playing to lose
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:21am On May 26
To imagine Holiday did not participate during shoot around this morning because he was sick. Man played sick but stayed clutch!
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 5:09am On May 26
BlueMann:
Why didn't Carlise call a timeout to draw up a play??

I also noticed that, he just waved the guy on
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:26am On May 26
Woke up to see the Pacers lost as expected after leading by 18. grin

Not surprised one bit.
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:51am On May 26
Roland17:
To imagine Holiday did not participate during shoot around this morning because he was sick. Man played sick but stayed clutch!
This thing wey you talk, if I tell you say E no pain me, I'll be lying. Wtf were bucks thinking?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:09pm On May 26
greypencils:
This thing wey you talk, if I tell you say E no pain me, I'll be lying. Wtf were bucks thinking?

Well, prepare yourself for more pain and anguish. I hope Giannis and his dancing clowns are enjoying their Holiday (pun intended).
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 8:21pm On May 26
Roland17:

Well, prepare yourself for more pain and anguish. I hope Giannis and his dancing clowns are enjoying their Holiday (pun intended).

Aje! O ja mi la ra je.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 9:38pm On May 26
Roland17:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:26pm On May 26
greypencils:
Aje! O ja mi la ra je.

Oju anu mi ti fo, ti ika loku!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:51am On May 27
I hope Lively is okay. That knee to the head has to hurt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.