Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627808 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Roland17:
Isaiah Thomas would have to do more if continues with his crusade of wanting the league, media and fans to recognize as a superstar in the NBA.

Isaiah is a superstar in Boston, however, he is a mere Star in my books outside of Boston. He needs to take over games offensively, control the pace of the offense, improve his assist numbers and stop these silly turnovers for any serious considerations.

I am not blaming IT for tonight's loss, however, he has been average since the first round of the playoff's last season and I am seeing the same problems.

#greenrunsdeep
Isaiah is not a pass first point guard. I think he tried considering it was a second game of a back to back

Your marquee free agent signing has not pulled his weight so far it must be said

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well said, but theyy looked so uncomfortable knowing that they are going ave to share the bench with a new fellow. Too reliant on 3's, It"s so obvious.

Not saying they wont make the conf finals but ...

Lola oooooooo. I have proposed a trade for you. I am giving you Curry along with the trade i made. Please have a look and let me know what you think. My enemies are ganging up against me from wining this season. i am willing to sacrifice my best player for the greater good.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SagePAUL(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
You people should answer me oooo

where i fit watch nba match live for naija.. which decoder i go buy?
abeg i need answer.
Re: The NBA Begins by SagePAUL(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
abeg i need answer.
Re: The NBA Begins by SagePAUL(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
SagePAUL:
No buy DSTV.
Dem no get the right to show This Season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
A40:

Isaiah is not a pass first point guard. I think he tried considering it was a second game of a back to back

Your marquee free agent signing has not pulled his weight so far it must be said

You are right about Isaiah not being a pass first PG, and that was why i said he has to take over games offensively. He is not dominating enough games, I can't truthfully compare him to a CJ Mccollum of the Trailblazers. The turn overs are quite annoying because he tries so hard to make difficult passes especially when that is not a dominant skill on his file.

Al would get his groove i believe, i have seen glimpses of what he brings to the table especially last night. This team still needs perimeter shooting and i don't think we addressed that issue during the off season.

#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
please, guys am not in the fantasy basketball stuff but with the way am seeing people making mouth I want to know if there is anyway I can get to be seeing you guys standings

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Roland17:

You are right about Isaiah not being a pass first PG, and that was why i said he has to take over games offensively. He is not dominating enough games, I can't truthfully compare him to a CJ Mccollum of the Trailblazers. The turn overs are quite annoying because he tries so hard to make difficult passes especially when that is not a dominant skill on his file.

Al would get his groove i believe, i have seen glimpses of what he brings to the table especially last night. This team still needs perimeter shooting and i don't think we addressed that issue during the off season.
#greenrunsdeep
Dude the guy is like 5'8-5'9. Wetin him wan dominate? 10 times out of 9 he is usually the smallest guy on the floor. I don't think he is a natural at passing. I think the PG attached to his name kinda puts him under pressure to create. It would be good if you guys had another smooth natural ball handler and offensive playmaker

I would actually take Thomas way ahead of McCollum. The Blazers are where they are cos of Lillard

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Kwallon: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Live later in the morning: www.kwallon.com/sports/live

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors (12am)
Indiana Pacers vs Brooklyn Nets (12:30am)
Orlando Magic vs Detroit Pistons (12:30am)
Charlotte Hornets vs Miami Heat (1am)
Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder (1am)
Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks (1:30am)
Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz (2am)
Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans (2:30am)
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Donlittle:
I thought i am in automatically from last year?

yessir
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

You guys are scaring me lol. i thought i had a super team.

@birdman what's up. Killrhymz is flogging you. i hope your team has power to fight back

na wa o...its all good. had to fly home for an emergency...was enroute and missed the draft plus the couple of days. only to come back and see killrhymz flogging me. diaris God grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Westbrook is making it big tonight!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Westbrook crip walking to that scoring title like

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2016
A40:
Westbrook crip walking to that scoring title like
Davis will get that this year,
if he no injure.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:27am On Oct 29, 2016
I can't wait for A. Davis's free agency, whenever that would be.. He has to leave New Orleans, they have nothing to offer Davis.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Omo who sabi NBA Player prop lines for here?
SIRcumalot:
Davis will get that this year, if he no injure.
Exactly why I picked Westbrook
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

Lola oooooooo. I have proposed a trade for you. I am giving you Curry along with the trade i made. Please have a look and let me know what you think. My enemies are ganging up against me from wining this season. i am willing to sacrifice my best player for the greater good.

Ive had problem logging in my Yahoo account. I'd try it right now and see if it's already opening.. Na you go win for sure na, No shaking grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2016
That Kyrie Irving clutch looks familiar. Thought teams would have learned from Game 7 finals grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
undecided someone is clapping back at kilrhyms grin

Hehe birdman how market
Lola Williams bawo ni
Skywalker cheesy o sha fe win kini yi grin

A40 bawo
Roland grin u gats chill small for I thomas o, that dude does a lot for us!

Yea

Green runs deep cheesy I concur
Re: The NBA Begins by 3KINGZ18: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
lolawilliams:
That Kyrie Irving clutch looks familiar. Thought teams would have learned from Game 7 finals grin grin grin
u mean his 3-point clutch ryt,i guess he is picking up right where he left off last season showing dat late game composure.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
joephemzyz:

Hehe birdman how market
Lola Williams bawo ni

A40 bawo

Yea

I thank God for market o grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SagePAUL(m): 3:46am On Oct 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

No buy DSTV.
Dem no get the right to show This Season.

i sabi that tori.. i dey ask where i fit watch am for naija. because to dey watch am online dey expensive
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:53am On Oct 30, 2016
SagePAUL:

i sabi that tori.. i dey ask where i fit watch am for naija. because to dey watch am online dey expensive
alright then,
I uses mobdro and any link I find from Google.
e still dey expensive,so I choose the games carefully.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2016
joephemzyz:

Hehe birdman how market
Lola Williams bawo ni

A40 bawo

Yea

No worry.I go soon play you. angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rondo had 10 assists at half time yesterday. Can he stay motivated?

Roland this una Avery Bradley is he Steph Curry in disguise? When did he turn to a sniper?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

Roland this una Avery Bradley is he Steph Curry in disguise? When did he turn to a sniper?

Rondo actually had 11 by halftime and you know he's always motivated when it comes to dimes. Last season at Kings comes to mind.

One thing about Bulls this season I love is our bench. Mcdermott, Canaan, Mirotic and Felicio are proving deadly than ever. Butler needs to mop up his offense, looks average these 2 games.

The scoreline doesn't do justice to how Bulls played this morning cos the starters rested late 3rd quarter when we were up by 27. Regardless, we need to lunge forward.

#BullsNation
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

Baba, the guy no come play this season oooooooo, his off the screen jumpers rank top 5 in the league in efficiency. Brad Stevens is putting more offensive responsibility on his shoulders, especially when Isaiah goes to the bench.

The more impressive stat is his rebound numbers this season, he is averaging double digit numbers under the rim. I think he can be a very good two way player considering he is one of the best 1-1 defender in the league.

Last night in Charlotte, we were on fire from down town, I loved the intensity,pace on offense. Is anyone watching J. Brown? (Mr short short), kid is impressive when he attacks the rim. I like his potentials when he attacks the rim.

Next up are the Bulls and Cavs.

#greenrunsdeep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
embarassed undecided too many celtic fans here Spurs to d bone cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Skywalker5:

No worry.I go soon play you. angry
am gonna whoop ur black a** next week

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Killrhymz:
embarassed undecided too many celtic fans here Spurs to d bone
cool

I think there is a healthy representation of fans from across the NBA on this thread.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Roland17:

Baba, the guy no come play this season oooooooo, his off the screen jumpers rank top 5 in the league in efficiency. Brad Stevens is putting more offensive responsibility on his shoulders, especially when Isaiah goes to the bench.

The more impressive stat is his rebound numbers this season, he is averaging double digit numbers under the rim. I think he can be a very good two way player considering he is one of the best 1-1 defender in the league.

Last night in Charlotte, we were on fire from down town, I loved the intensity,pace on offense. Is anyone watching J. Brown? (Mr short short), kid is impressive when he attacks the rim. I like his potentials when he attacks the rim.

Next up are the Bulls and Cavs.

#greenrunsdeep
I think your offense needs to raise its game for you guys to get to the next level. You need a potent 1-2 punch, a second guy that can drop a guaranteed 15-20pts any given night. If that second guy is a 3pt shooter then even better

He rebounds very good for his size. Unlike Al Horford. I think his growth as a two way force would really help. Bar the Cavs I think the #2 is wide open in the East

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.